The Orgy That Changed Our Lives - Cover

The Orgy That Changed Our Lives

Copyright© 2021 by kinkynudist456

Chapter 11: The Marriage

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Marriage - In an alternate reality where public nudity and sex aren't a big deal, Cole and his 12 friends throw a clothing optional pool party that quickly leads to sex between friends, the loss of virginity, and an eventual massive orgy.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

We announced the good news to the rest of the group and the others couldn’t be happier for us. Turns out that Rosy and Diana were pregnant with Corey’s children, and Elle was pregnant with Dylan’s. It would be hard to fuck the pregnant ones of the group later on in the pregnancy, but that just meant that, Dylan, Corey, and I would get a lot closer with each other as well as Alice, Iris, Angel, and Crystal. They’d eventually get pregnant too though and so the guys would have to just function off assholes instead of pussies I was excited either way. We were all bi and I loved a good dick just as much as a cunt. Although I will miss being inside of Maxi. As soon as we got done celebrating, we go the end courthouse. We went to the nudist section, which we were told was the second door off the right hallway.

There was no one in line at the group weddings booth, so we all walked up to the teller, who was topless and definitely not wearing panties under her leggings as she had some great camel toe. Her tits sagged a bit, but they had nice large and round, light brown areolas and perfectly suckable large brown nipples. We asked for a group marriage, and she said that it would cost us ten dollars each for the marriage licences. Rosy covered the cost as she was the one with money in the relationship. Her credit card is tied to a chip in her pussy, so all she had to do was insert the card reader that was shaped like a dildo into her and that paid for the marriage. We probably ended up being overcharged though, as Rosy used that thing until she came, and we all watched her. Guess the orgy didn’t subside her horniness full.

We were directed to a new room for the marriage by the topless teller. She took a look at the group while directing us to the room.

“I take it you all just had a massive fuckfest? Man, these new laws are great. I get to come to work naked; I get to marry naked people; I get to see naked young girls getting their naturist ID for clothing exemptions in school, of course now that public nudity is full illegal, those IDs don’t matter anymore seeing as anyone can go to school naked; and I get to help I get to fuck whenever I want. Just today, my girlfriend and I fucked in the middle of the road and got a bunch of people to stop their cars and jerk off watching us. It was great”, the teller said.

“Well, if you like these laws so much, why are you still wearing those leggings? Come one, strip off and join us”, I suggested.

“You know what, I suppose I should”, she responded, and she ripped off the leggings. She had a nice bare pussy with a large clit, and I could tell she was a nudist before the laws seeing as she had a nice brown bum, no tan lines. Her ass was massive, she twerked a bit for us before we carried on.

Alice took the leggings and tied them around her waist like a belt. We all looked at her

“What? Just because I like being nekkid and showing off my bits, doesn’t mean I can’t accessorize the nekkidness”, Alice explained.

We all laughed but she did have a point. Alice was the only one with pierced nipples and clit, so her wanting to accessorize her sex wasn’t anything new. By now we were at the marriage room. It was massive. The back wall was curved to accommodate more people and there were giant murals of naked gods, which seemed fitting. There was also a blown-up image of our orgy on screen. Actually, it was a slideshow of all naked adventures over the years. There was a naked 18 year old Rosy on a stripper pole; there was Rosy, Luke, and I in the shower in Vegas; there was Iris and Angel with me and Corey in the showers at school; there was the time that Wanda mooned me; the time Rosy and Luke fucked in front of us; the time Diana spilt water on her clothes and just stripped off everything except for a thong and spent the day with us in that state of dress; the time that a naked Wanda got cum on her tits on the bus today with a bikini-clad Maxi watching; there was even a picture of Maxi and Wanda in their home, both naked and scissoring each other, something nobody had seen before; and last was a picture of Maxi in a bra with her pants around her ankles while the rest of us were skinny dipping, and Katie behind her licking Maxi’s ass cheeks.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.