The Orgy That Changed Our Lives - Cover

The Orgy That Changed Our Lives

Copyright© 2021 by kinkynudist456

Chapter 10: The Orgy

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Orgy - In an alternate reality where public nudity and sex aren't a big deal, Cole and his 12 friends throw a clothing optional pool party that quickly leads to sex between friends, the loss of virginity, and an eventual massive orgy.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

The walk over was excruciating for all of us. We grew hornier and hornier the closer we got. The guys’ and my dicks were harder than ever and each of the girls’ tits were standing to attention with perfectly hard nipples. I should probably describe some of the girls I haven’t mentioned too much yet. Iris and Angel were girlfriends and complete opposite body types. Iris had light brown skin with beautifully large, yet sagging tits. She had a plump ass and a landing strip of hair showing off her massive pussy lips. Angel has blinding white B cup perky tits with light pink nipples. She had a small ass that she loved to moon, and a full bush covering her cunt. The two of them were hardly ever naked around the full group, yet oddly had naturist IDs like Rosy and did gym class naked.

They claimed that it was healthier to not wear clothes while working out and weren’t afraid to flaunt their bodies while exercising. They also tended to grab all the guys’ cocks during casual conversation, and they peed their pants often, which they claimed was the natural thing to do, and I found so hot. The two of them also got special permission with a doctor’s note to be able to use the male locker room back in senior year. They claimed it was because they needed to be around naked cocks in order to stimulate their minds. That was a lot of fun. The guys in the locker room never had sex with them but we definitely all had hardons watching them soap up their naked bodies while we were also all naked. They let us feel them up but always teased us and wouldn’t let us get off. They were some of my favourite people and I knew they liked to get kinky.

Finally, we arrived at the park. It was dark by this point but there were enough streetlights to luminate our naked bodies. We got a lot of stares from clothed people but we did not care one bit. We were naked, we were proud. The girls shook their asses as they walked and us guys gave our cocks a few strocks to show off. Before we got down to business, Rosy made it her personal goal to convince clothed strangers to strip off. She got a couple of girls to get down to their panties and bras, a few more to go topless, and she would grind on a few men to get them to drop their pants. The rest of the girls saw this and started to join her. They wanted to get the whole park naked.

I saw one guy who was wearing nothing but a speedo and I went up to him and told him how amazing it is to be free from clothing. I slowly helped him remove the speedo and started stroking his cock with my hand. I got him started and then found a topless chick and passed him off to her and within a few minutes, they were fucking. That tuned me on so much and made me happy seeing people embrace sex as a normal thing. At this point the whole park had evolved into a massive naked party. Girls were running around showing off their bodies, guys were getting their dicks sucked. There was grinding, twerking, and people just casually lying on the ground, embracing the freedom.

“This is a dream come true. Being naked is fun even if you remove the sex that comes long with it. I hate wearing clothes, and I’m so glad that other people are realizing it. Maybe in the future, clothes will be made illegal, that would be awesome. We could live in a naked world”, Rosy said while massaging her nipples.

We all found a nice patch of grace in the park that wasn’t taken up by other people having sex, and we knew this was where the magic was gonna happen.

“So ... lets get this started”, I said, stroking my cock in preparation.”

“Let’s get fucking!! Woo!”, Elle yelled.

“I’m nekkid, horny, and I wanna fuck all of y’all”, Alice exclaimed.

So we started.

Maxi immediately grabbed Corey by the dick and Diana by the hand and they started getting down. I watched as Maxi and Diana started to sixty-nine, both enjoying their cunts. I could see Maxi’s tongue getting deep inside of Diana. I continued stroking as I watched, Corey slid his nice 10 inch hard cock into Maxi’s little asshole. It was so hot. This looked like a great place to start. I went up to Diana and started eating her ass. I slowly caressed her anus with my tongue, moving around in a sensual circle, stroking my cock as I did it.

“Di, your ass is so great, so fucking sexy, Imma fuck you so hard”, I said as I moved on to sliding my dick into her ass. At first teasing, my dick between her cheeks, inching the tip into her asshole, over time going faster and deeper in. It was tight as fuck and my cock felt so good.

As this happened, Rosy was eating out Wanda while getting fucked from behind by Katie with a strap on. Iris and Angel were taking turns making out with Wanda and each other and eventually broke off to suck Dylan’s cock and balls with Elle ate their asses.

Alice started the night by making out with Crystal, then moving on to playing with her clit with her tongue.

All of this continued on for a while before we switched things up. By now I was taking a break from eating Diana and I was getting sucked off by Maxi. Her mouth firmly around my cock, she took it as deep into her throat as she could, using her tongue to tease me a bit, Diana had switched positions to continue eating Maxi out and Corey was now fucking Diana’s tight pussy that I had enjoy earlier on in the day. Without knowing who it was, I was suddenly being fucked hard in the ass by a strap on. It felt so hot. It inched deeper and deeper into me until it reached my prostate. I kept getting fucked until without any ability to hold off, came loads into Maxi’s mouth. She swallowed all of it.

“Oh my god Cole, your cum tastes so good. Thank you for that snack, I was getting hungry”, Maxi blurted out.

Maxi and I made out for a little bit until the strap on pulled out of me. I turned around and it was Katie. I knew I had to have her again after the pleasure that she gave me. Alice, Rosy, Wanda and Crystal were nearby so I decided to let them fuck Maxi for a bit and told Corey and Diana to take a break from her to fuck Iris, Angel, Dylan, and Elle. They complied, and soon, the five girls were in a cuddle pile, pressing their naked bodies together. I knew they’d all start fucking more traditionally soon. With that all set up, I took Katie to give her my special fuck that I had promised earlier.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.