The Orgy That Changed Our Lives - Cover

The Orgy That Changed Our Lives

Copyright© 2021 by kinkynudist456

Chapter 1: Diana's Suggestion

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 1: Diana's Suggestion - In an alternate reality where public nudity and sex aren't a big deal, Cole and his 12 friends throw a clothing optional pool party that quickly leads to sex between friends, the loss of virginity, and an eventual massive orgy.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Public nudity had just been made legal in my town and my friends and I decided to have a clothing optional pool party on the fourth of July to celebrate. My friend Rosy was the only one of my friends who had a pool, so she decided to host. Now, I had always been an exhibitionist. I had been naked in public a few times discreetly but never around strangers. All of my friends openly talked about nudity and sex though. One time we were having a movie night at Rosy’s house and she started having sex with her boyfriend right in front of us. She was the most “out there” one of us. Never being afraid to bare it all. At her 18th birthday party, in celebration of being an adult, so even stripped for all of us and let us feel her up. So, seeing her naked at the pool party wasn’t going to be something new. I knew that being the coward I was, if I showed up in clothes, I’d either back out entirely, or I’d get naked for a while but eventually be influenced to put my clothes back on. I decided that if I wanted to stay naked for the whole party and even be naked when we all walked to the park for fireworks, I would have to leave my clothes at the house and take the bus to her house while naked.

And that’s what I did. It was summer so it felt nice to have the heat on my skin but leaving my house without clothes for the first time was very scary. I’m not the best-looking person, but not the worst either. I’m 5’11”, I have a five-inch cock that I’ve always been insecure about, and I do have to admit I have a really toned ass. The walk to the bus wasn’t too bad, but I did get some strange looks. On the bus I was surprised to see that there were actually some people taking advantage of the new public nudity laws. I saw a couple of people in their underwear, and a few topless girls. But then, I saw one fully naked girl, masturbating at the back of the bus (all forms of sexual pleasure were also made legal in certain areas. I was on the back of the bus too, so I could jerk off before I got to the party to ease my nerves). As I got closer, I realized that I recognized the girl.

“Diana? Is that you? I take it you’re also at the back to relieve yourself before the party?”, I said.

“Oh hey Cole. Yeah, I am. I guess it’s pretty obvious, what with my fingers up my pussy”, Diana replied.

“Yeah, pretty obvious. It’s hot though. I didn’t expect to see you fully embracing the public nudity thing so soon. I know you’ve been naked around the group plenty of times, but didn’t see you as the public type”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.