Emma's Ordeal - Cover

Emma's Ordeal

Copyright© 2021 by Bill Smith

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Mandy, previously a blackmail victim, has become a blackmailer, but unlike her abuser, Mandy's reasons aren't financial, they are purely to satisfy her perverted lust. This is a follow on story to 'Mandy has no choice', but it is written in a way that it can stand alone. Her first victim is the lovely 28 year old married young mum, Emma. Please note, the story codes and sex content relate to the whole story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Once again, Emma didn’t have time to dwell on what had just occurred and she welcomed the teacher into her room, which by any stretch of the imagination was quite a feat, considering she had just had sex with her father; the power of the daily relaxant drug was really helping in that regard.

The middle aged teacher looked at Emma and smiled as he took in her cute appearance. She wore a short grey skirt, white ankle socks, little girl pink panties, a white blouse, with the top three buttons undone and had her hair tied into bunches. Emma had also dotted some freckles across her nose with makeup to finish the look off.

Emma spoke first and said, while looking at the teacher with her big blue eyes and her hands clasped behind her back “Hello sir, am I in trouble?”

Mr Jackson, the teacher, replied “Well young lady, you have been sent to me today because I hear you have been teasing some of the boys in the classroom by showing them your panties. Is this true?”

He sounded stern and Emma felt her pussy tingle and her nipples become hard, she said “I’m sorry sir, I didn’t mean to and I am really sorry sir. Please don’t tell my parents.”

“Hmmmm, well before I decide that, I need to understand what exactly you did, so why don’t you show me girl?” Said Mr Jackson.

“Oh sir, I shouldn’t really, I mean you are a teacher and I shouldn’t be showing you my panties sir, but I guess you need to understand.”

With that Emma gripped the hem of her short skirt and lifted it to show him her pink panties. She left it high as he walked towards her.

“Keep it there young lady, I need to take a closer look.” He commanded.

Mr Jackson got on his knees so he was facing schoolgirl Emma in her pink panties.

At his real school he had to be squeaky clean and he was; he had an exemplary record, but in his fantasy world he could behave as he desired and he did. Madam Jo’s was his release and this was just pure fantasy for him that didn’t harm anybody and for which he was happy to pay for.

He ran his middle finger along Emma’s panty covered pussy before moving closer and smelling her aroma through them. His cock was rock hard and said to Emma “Keep your skirt high and do not move, no matter what I do, do you understand girl?”

Emma was actually shaking with excitement and she said “Yes sir, I understand.”

“Good girl” he said, as he gripped the waist band of the panties to pull them down and reveal Emma’s smooth pussy.

He said “Now girl, I am going to start your punishment and I am going to put a finger inside you to check you are still a virgin and that you haven’t been a naughty girl with any of those dirty boys.”

Emma didn’t really know what to say and she wondered if he wanted her to tell him she was a virgin, or if he wanted her to admit she had been with the boys. In the end she said “Oh my sir, you shouldn’t be putting anything inside me sir, that will make me a slut sir. Is that what you want me to be sir?”

She moaned as she felt his finger go all the way inside her right up to his knuckle. He pulled it out and put the finger in his mouth to taste her pussy juice. She tasted so sweet. Emma watched him and thought to herself it was a good job she had cleaned herself out thoroughly after her dad had fucked her. That’s when she remembered how it felt to be fucked by her daddy and as Mr Jackson pushed two fingers inside her she almost orgasmed on the spot; her knees buckled and she let out a loud gasp.

Mr Johnson thought this was all part of Emma playing the innocent schoolgirl and he loved it. He caught her and laid her on the bed and took her panties off. He kept her skirt on, but pushed it up around her waist. He spread her legs and lowered his head between them; this was exactly what Emma needed and she enjoyed his tongue licking all around and in her pussy before settling on her clit. He attacked it expertly and within minutes Emma was orgasming loudly.

As soon as her orgasm subsided, Mr Jackson lifted her and spun her around so her ass was exposed to him. He said “You really are a naughty little slut for orgasming like that on your teachers tongue and I am now going to have to spank you. How many smacks do you think you deserve?

Emma didn’t know, but she remembered the saying ‘Six of the best’, so she said “I’m sorry for being a slut sir, maybe you should spank me six times.”

“Hmmmm, only six, well let me see. If you are good and count out aloud after each one, I will give you a reward, how does that sound girl?”

She replied “Oh sir, thank you sir, I will be good and I’ll count out aloud because I like rewards. Thank you sir.”

The first one wasn’t too hard, but it sounded it, ‘Smack’ right across her right cheek. It made her jump as it caught her off guard. It didn’t really hurt, but she gritted her teeth for effect before saying “Owww, One.”

The second hit her other cheek, it was a bit harder. “Ooooo, Two.”

She expected the third on the first cheek, but it landed in exactly the same place as the second on her left cheek. It was even harder, but instead of gritting her teeth she opened her mouth and closed her eyes as the stinging sent a wave of pleasure through her ass and into her pussy and she gasped “Threeeee, owwww.”

The next three smacks landed fast and alternatively on each cheek, but she did as she was told and counted after each one. The pain was giving her a real buzz and when he span her round and rammed his cock deep into her, she said “Oh god yes sir, fuck me and make me your little slut.”

Mr Jackson fucked her fast and he fucked her hard. He bit her nipples through her blouse and mauled her tits, before somehow undoing it to expose them.

As he fucked her he started to spank her tits; not as hard as her ass spanks, but nevertheless, it made her tits smart and her nipples feel like they were on fire.

Once again though, the pain enhanced her pleasure and she knew she was going to cum again.

Mr Jackson was thrusting in and out of Emma’s cunt now and building to his own orgasm and then it happened. Both teacher and schoolgirl joined together in one huge orgasm. He filled her pussy with his hot spunk as Emma strained her pussy muscles to squeeze him harder and get every drop from his balls.

Finally he lifted himself on his arms, his cock still inside her and as he looked down at her, he said “Oh my god girl, you are amazing. That was the best role play I have ever had and I absolutely loved it; you really are special.”

Emma looked back up at him and smiling warmly, she said “I loved it too sir, I really did.”

He chuckled and said “You can drop the sir now and call me Colin.”

Emma smiled and said “Well hello Colin, it’s nice to meet you. My name is Emma.”

They both laughed at the formal introduction, especially as Colin’s cock was still inside her, but it was time for him to go. He knew the score and he eased himself out of her pussy, which was followed by a stream of his cum. She felt it run between her ass cheeks, but at that moment she really didn’t care because she felt warm and appreciated.

Colin dressed and took £150 out of his wallet, but before he could pass it to her, Emma said “You can just pop that on the side please, if you don’t mind.”

He said “Oh course love, listen you take care and thank you again, I had an amazing time.”

Emma smiled and said “You take care too sir,” which they both laughed out loud at and he left.

Emma straightened herself and the room up and got out of her schoolgirl outfit. She hung them up and reached for her skirt and top, which was now dry, but stained with spunk. It felt weird, but it actually gave her a perverted thought, which she didn’t know if she’d have the courage to go through with or not, so she parked the thought until later.

Madam Jo knocked on her door and entered. They chatted about the day and Jo told her how pleased all the clients were with her. She said “You’ve done really well today, the clients loved you. I think you are a natural and I think you’re going to fit in well, anyway, you take it easy and I’ll see you back here on Friday, okay?”

Emma smiled as she liked the praise, but she wasn’t sure if she actually wanted to be a natural whore! Still, she thanked Madam Jo and said “Thank you Madam Jo, I’ve had a good time and yes, I’ll see you on Friday.”


Emma didn’t have time to go home to change and was really quite embarrassed to do the school run with a cum stained top and sperm dribbling down her legs. She saw Mandy and waved to her. The other mothers had stopped coming near her, so she figured her slutty clothes were probably being gossiped about, but as she had no time for any of the stuck up bitches, she didn’t give them another thought.

Mandy came over and said “Hey hun, oh my god look at you. Have you come straight from Madam Jo’s? How was it? Was it as bad as you thought it’d be?”

As much as Emma trusted her friend, there was no way she was going to say anything about one of the clients being her dad earlier, so she just said “Oh my god Mandy, it was actually really good. I’ve made £340 and I’ve had some amazing sex. All three guys were really nice and made me feel quite special and so unlike how Tom treats me. It’s just like he goes through the motions with me and if it wasn’t for me wanting him to make me pregnant, I think I’d start having headaches haha.”

Mandy knew Emma was feeling like this about Tom and it sounded like her advice about thinking of the real fun she was having, while he was fucking her, wasn’t working so well at the moment and then Emma really shocked Mandy by saying “I’ve had a really kinky idea I want to do tonight and you might think I’m disgusting, but I’m not going to shower before I get into bed with Tom, because until he starts showing me some appreciation, I’m going to only let him have sloppy second sex, well it won’t really be sloppy as most of the days cum will have dribbled out of me, but still, it’ll give me a real buzz.”

Mandy’s mouth dropped wide open and she said “Oh my god Emma that is so bad, but also so kinky and I love the idea. I can’t wait to hear about it tomorrow haha.”

They both laughed out loud and said their goodbyes, they gave each other a hug and parted, but not before Mandy said “I’d change that top though hun, it stinks of spunk.”

Emma laughed again and said, “I know and don’t worry, I will.”


Mandy, who had witnessed all of Emma’s activities at the brothel today via the live stream, was amazed at how Emma had coped with it all. She’d also spoke to Jo, who was equally as thrilled with her and had asked Mandy if she’d consider letting Emma work more hours, to which Mandy agreed straight away.

It was all going to plan, but Mandy wanted more from Emma, so Jo’s suggestion of more hours at the brothel was a good one. Mandy thought for a while and decided straight away that she was going to change things a little and the best way to do it would be in an email from Mr & Mrs C.

She wrote:

Dear Emma,

We are so pleased with you, as is Madam Jo, who has informed us that you are just what her place needs right now. So much so, we have discussed this and have decided that you are to work there on Wednesdays and Thursdays too, which will just leave Mondays for you to have fun at home, along with the weekends of course.

From what we have seen and how you seem to be enjoying things, we don’t want you to take your daily relaxant anymore as we want you to feel the full benefit of the experiences we are giving you, but keep hold of it, as we are sure it will come in handy for when you have visitors. Talking of which, we think it might be nice for you to invite you mum around again next Monday, but this time without Mandy.

Finally for now, we like the idea of you doing the school run immediately after you finish work at Madam Jo’s and we understand, after talking to Mandy, you didn’t have chance to clean yourself up after your last client. We want you to make this the norm, but more than this, you will not be permitted to shower until mornings, no matter what your plans are for the evenings.

Please acknowledge that you understand your new instruction.

Love Mr & Mrs C xx’

Satisfied with her new plan, she hit send.


Emma had prepared the evening meal and got everything ready for the next day. The little one was bathed and Tom had read her a story before it was time for her to go to bed.

She’d tried to engage Tom in conversation, but she seemed to be the only one asking questions; he hadn’t asked her anything about her day, which she’d prepared answers for, so once again she was left feeling unappreciated, well that was until it was time for bed and he suddenly showed an interest in her.

He said “Fancy doing me a striptease babe?”

Emma looked at him and wanted to tell him to piss off after he’d ignored her all night, but knowing she’d not showered and knowing she would still have traces of other mens cum inside her, she said “Sure, so long as you let me be boss of the night.”

Tom looked at her with interest and decided he liked the sound of that, so said “Go for it Honey, let’s have some fun.”

Emma smiled and was pleased Tom had agreed. She didn’t yet know she was pregnant and so desperately wanted Tom’s spunk inside her tonight, but first she was going to have some fun with him.

“Get naked on the bed then sexy boy, so I can see how hard my strip tease gets you; you are not allowed to touch yourself, or I will stop” She said.

He did as he was told and Emma started to strip. She was wearing a robe and started by lifting it up her thigh. She walked close to him and bent down so her hair brushed his cock. He moaned and desperately wanted her to suck him.

Tom went to grab her, but she pulled away with a giggle and eased her robe off her shoulders to reveal some cleavage. She said to him “Keep your hands flat on the bed and don’t move them.”

Tom was so excited. He wondered when Emma had started to become so confident and brave. He wasn’t complaining as he liked it, but he had definitely noticed a change in her.

She slipped the robe off completely and moved towards him; she noticed the feint smell of sex on herself, but believed Tom wouldn’t give it a second thought, especially with his cock being so hard.

Emma bent and lowered her tits to his lips. The very same tits that she’d massaged cum into through her top earlier. He opened his mouth to take in a nipple and started sucking. He put the musky flavour down to the fact she’d not showered, but he was turned on and sucked her hard. He was desperate to grab hold of her, but he resisted, plus she was the boss for the night, so he behaved.

Tom sucked on one of her dirty nipples, which sent a buzz through her body. She pulled away and offered him her other nipple to suck in the same way. “Oh god yes, suck my slut tits horny man.” she said.

Tom loved her calling herself a slut. She’d never done that before and it turned him on; he groaned, which vibrated on her nipple.

Emma was so turned on too. She jumped on the bed and swung her leg over his head to straddle him “Use your tongue on my slut cunt, make sure you lick me deep. Clean me out slave.” She said.

Tom was really into this new game and his cock throbbed as he licked his wife’s well fucked pussy. Emma couldn’t believe she’d had the guts to go through with it and the way Tom was licking and pushing his tongue inside her pussy told her he didn’t suspect a thing, but Emma knew and the fact she’d been fucked by her father and a teacher before he did this blew her mind. She ground down on his face until he was covered in her pussy juice, the thought took her over the edge and she orgasmed all over him and on his tongue.

As soon as she came down from that one, she spun off his face and, while gripping his cock at the base, pushed herself down on him; in Emma’s mind though, it wasn’t Tom she was fucking, it was her daddy and in her head she was saying over and over again ‘I’m fucking you daddy, your princess is fucking you.”

Emma was using Tom’s cock as a means to satisfy her perverted thoughts and it felt good. She was in control.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.