Emma's Ordeal - Cover

Emma's Ordeal

Copyright© 2021 by Bill Smith

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mandy, previously a blackmail victim, has become a blackmailer, but unlike her abuser, Mandy's reasons aren't financial, they are purely to satisfy her perverted lust. This is a follow on story to 'Mandy has no choice', but it is written in a way that it can stand alone. Her first victim is the lovely 28 year old married young mum, Emma. Please note, the story codes and sex content relate to the whole story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Emma, now in a continuous relaxed state because of the daily relaxant she was taking, found herself looking forward to every day.

Sure, she knew what she was being forced to do was morally wrong and that it was unfair of her to compare her husband with the studs who had fucked her, but it didn’t stop her and she found herself getting turned on by the slightest thing.

Maybe it was because of the constant breeze on her naked pussy, or the fact that everyone could see her nipples sticking out on whatever she wore, either way, she just knew she was horny and sadly she thought, there’d be nobody knocking on her door to to fuck her today, as it was her first Madam Jo’s brothel day.

The normal arrangement was that she’d be at the brothel for 10.00am, the same time as she would start work at home, but Madame Jo had messaged her to tell her she wasn’t required there until 12.00 today, because she’d got a very special customer coming in at 1pm and she wanted Emma to be the one to look after him.

That gave Emma a bit of free time and she wondered if she’d be brave enough to put what she was thinking into action. She wanted sex with Mandy, but it was Mandy who always made the first move.

The time was 8:30am and both she and her daughter were ready for the school drop off. She took a deep breath and messaged Mandy:

‘Hey Mandy,
I’m feeling so horny, fancy coming back to mine for some fun before I have to go to Madame Jo’s?
Luv Emma xx’

Mandy saw her phone flash, indicating she had a message and then smiled as she read it. Her little housewife milf was becoming the slut she wanted her to be and she had an idea that would result in her having a lot of perverted fun with her.

She messaged back:

‘Hey sexy, I’d love to, but I can’t be there until 10:00. I want you to leave your back door open and strap yourself naked to your bed. I’ll let myself in and join you as soon as I can.
Luv Mandy xx’

Emma saw her message and smiled, Mandy knew how to excite her. She simply replied:

‘Ooooo kinky, I’ll be waiting.
Luv Emma xx’

As soon as Mandy got Emma’s okay, she called her husband Bill to tell him to get showered and ready to leave their house at 9.45 if he fancied fucking Emma, she told him she’d explain on the way.

Bill didn’t waste anytime and was ready to leave as Mandy arrived home to to pick him up. He asked where she’d been after dropping the kids off and she said “I’ve been over to see Jo to make sure all is set for Emma’s first brothel day later, so come on, let’s go. This is going to be fun.”

On the way over to Emma’s, Mandy explained he was to sit outside for twenty minutes before coming upstairs and then he was to keep quiet and listen to her instructions and under no circumstances must he talk or say anything. Bill agreed; he knew better than to quiz her any further.

They pulled up at Emma’s and Mandy said again “Come upstairs and join us in twenty minutes and go long with anything I say.”

With that, she was gone.

Mandy let herself in and went upstairs and shouted “It’s only me hun, I’m coming up the stairs. I hope you are strapped to the bed.”

Emma shouted back “I’m on the bed and I’ve strapped my ankles and one wrist to the bed strap rings, but I can’t clip the other one, I’m sorry.”

Mandy chuckled and said “Oh yeah, I never thought about that, haha. Here, let me help you.”

Emma raised her left hand to allow Mandy to clip her remaining loose wrist to the bed strap. She was now secured, naked, spread eagled and at Mandy’s mercy. Mandy reached into her bag and pulled out a blindfold. She lifted Emma’s head gently and fastened it around her eyes and asked “Can you see anything at all Emma?”

Emma shook her head, to which Mandy smiled and then stripped off herself. She lay her clothes on the back of Emma’s bedroom chair and turned on Emma’s bedroom television. She tuned into YouTube so she could put some music on. She selected Soft Cell’s ‘Non-stop erotic cabaret’. She loved that album as the music was sultry, especially the track named ‘Sex Dwarf’.

Emma wondered what Mandy was doing as she hadn’t said a word for a few minutes, but then from nowhere she felt Mandy’s mouth on her right nipple. Emma let out a moan. Mandy stopped and let Emma be for a minute “Mandy that felt so nice, please don’t tease me like this.”

Mandy didn’t say a word, but instead ran the middle finger of her left hand up Emma’s pussy slit, which made Emma jump.

She then circled Emma’s left nipple with her tongue. “Oh my god Mandy, this is incredible.”

Mandy said “Shhhh, relax and enjoy. I have a surprise for you very soon.”

With that, Mandy got between Emma’s legs and started to lick her pussy. Emma moaned in pleasure. The thrill of being blindfolded and not knowing what was going to happen next was turning Emma on so much, well that and the fact Mandy was flicking her clit in time with the music too.

Emma started to rock and lift her hips to encourage Mandy to lick faster as she was getting close to orgasm. Mandy sensed this and took her right to the edge, but stopped before Emma orgasmed.

Mandy got up and pushed two fingers in her own pussy. When she was satisfied they were thoroughly coated with her pussy juice she put them to Emma’s lips.

As soon as Emma felt Mandy’s fingers brush her lips, she opened her mouth and put out her tongue to lick them. Mandy pulled them out of reach, put then put them under Emma’s nose so she could smell her pussy juice. She moved around and straddled Emma’s head so she was sat facing Emma’s pussy. She lowered herself so Emma could smell her pussy, but no matter how Emma strained, Mandy kept herself just far enough away from reach. Emma moaned “Oh god, please let me taste you. I want to push my tongue in your sexy pussy.”

Mandy reached down and started to stroke Emma’s pussy. She kept putting a finger inside her and lowered her pussy down slightly so Emma could touch it with the tip of her tongue. She asked “Tell me how much you want to taste my cunt.”

Emma answered immediately “Oh god, I want to taste it so much. I want to push my tongue deep inside you. I want you to cum on my face, please Mandy, sit on my face.”

Mandy said, as she continued to bring Emma close to orgasm again with her fingers, “I will on one condition.”

“What is it, I’ll do anything Mandy, just tell me and let me taste you, oh god, yes that feels good. Please don’t stop.”

Bill had sneaked upstairs so quietly that even Mandy hadn’t heard him, but as soon as she saw him she put her finger to her lips to keep him quiet. His eyes were wide at the sight in front of him. His cock was already hard and then his mouth fell open when he heard his wife’s next question.

“Okay, tell me, have you ever wondered what your daddy’s cock looks like and tell me the truth?”

At the same time of asking, she slipped two fingers deep into Emma’s pussy.

“Oh god yes, thank you yes, keep fingering me.”

Mandy stopped and pulled them out and said “Well, tell me, have you ever thought of your daddy’s cock?”

Emma didn’t want to answer because she was embarrassed, but knew it was the only way Mandy would carry on fingering her, so replied “Yes, I have thought about my daddy’s cock, now please make me cum and sit on my face.”

Mandy lowered herself down on Emma’s face and started to finger fuck Emma’s pussy fast. She felt Emma’s tongue inside her as she ground down on her face, but just before Emma climaxed on Mandy’s fingers, Mandy lifted herself off Emma’s face and pulled her fingers out of her pussy to leave her twitching. She said in a low voice “Have you ever imagined your daddy fucking you?”

Emma, now so desperate and turned on shouted “Yes, I have thought about my daddy’s cock and I have wondered what it’d be like to have his cock inside me.”

Mandy said “Good girl, that’s what I wanted to hear.”

She smiled and beckoned Bill to come closer. He was naked and his cock was erect. Mandy could see some precum on the tip.

Mandy lowered herself again and started grinding her wet pussy all over Emma’s tongue and face.

She indicated for Bill to get on the bed and stick his cock inside Emma. He didn’t need asking twice and without Emma realising anyone else was there, he got on the bed and pushed his cock all the way into Emma’s wet cunt.

Mandy said “Ummmmm yes Emma, make me cum, while daddy fucks you.”

Emma felt the cock inside her cunt and heard what Mandy had said, but she was enjoying Mandy’s pussy so much that none of it had registered properly. She really didn’t know what was happening and was completely lost in the moment.

Mandy orgasmed, as she watched Bill fuck Emma with long hard strokes.

Emma, who was bucking and meeting Bill’s strokes, let go and orgasmed massively herself.

Mandy said “Yeah daddy, fuck your daughter, fuck her hard and cum inside her cunt.”

That sent Bill over the edge too and he came deep inside Emma’s cunt. Emma was bucking and twisting, but with Mandy still on her face, she couldn’t make out what Emma was trying to say.

Mandy indicated for Bill to get up and go. he got the message, picked his clothes up and silently disappeared back into the car.

Once he’d gone, Mandy eased herself off Emma’s face and looked down at her smiling. She glanced down to Emma’s pussy and saw Bill’s spunk leaking from it.

Emma gasped for air and said “Mandy, what the fuck? Who just fucked me? And can you please take this blindfold off and unclip me now?”

Mandy chuckled, but before answering or unclipping Emma, she said “Before I answer you, tell me you didn’t enjoy that if you can?”

Emma couldn’t deny that she’d had an amazing orgasm and said “Oh my god Mandy, it was amazing, but please tell me that wasn’t my dad fucking me.”

Mandy unfastened the blindfold and unclipped Emma’s wrists and ankles before putting Emma’s mind at ease “Haha no, it wasn’t your dad Emma, it was a guy that was outside when I arrived. He had been sent by Mr & Mrs C, but he’d got the wrong date. Anyway, he’s left you £100 on the side there.

Emma looked and went bright red, because even though she knew that Mandy knew about her being a hooker for Mr & Mrs C, she didn’t feel comfortable in admitting it and as much as she liked the cash, she didn’t like reminding it was money earned from fucking strangers.

She said, with a chuckle of relief more than anything, “Bloody Hell Mandy, after the situation with mum, I really thought it might have been my dad fucking me with what you were asking.”

Mandy replied “Maybe so, but you still orgasmed on his cock, didn’t you?”

Emma had no defence to that, as she knew Mandy was right. She simply said “I guess I did, now can we change the subject? I mean Wow Mandy, being blindfolded and not knowing who was fucking me and you doing the things you did was amazing. I don’t think my body has ever felt so responsive; everything seemed so intense, it was amazing. I was so horny and I needed something extra today, but I never expected it to be like that haha.”

Mandy hugged her and said “I’m so glad you enjoyed it and that bloke seemed really nice too. Did his cock feel good?”

“It was soooo good Mandy, like you can’t imagine.”

Mandy laughed out loud at that comment, but of course chose not to let on that she knew exactly how that cock felt.

They chilled in bed naked until it was time for Emma to get ready to go and meet Madam Jo for the first time.


Emma arrived at the green door and knocked. She was shaking inside.

Madam Jo opened the door to her establishment, as she liked to call it, but everyone else, including the police, knew it as a brothel.

The police turned a blind eye though, because it kept the hookers off the street and they knew Madam Jo kept a clean house. In fact, some of the higher ranking officers frequented the establishment on a regular basis.

Madam Jo invited the young mother in “You must be Emma, come on in. Mr & Mrs C have said that you are looking to work for me two days a week, but I have to ask, are you doing this of your own free will girl?”

This caught Emma off guard and she thought quickly. What could she say? She of course wasn’t doing this of her own free will, but she already knew the implications of telling the truth, so she answered “Yes ma’am, I am.”

Madam Jo smiled and said “Good, because I would hate to think anyone was forcing you to become a working girl. Now look, I can see you are new to this, so let me tell you what is expected of you. First and foremost, my word is final and anything else is secondary. I expect you to consider our clients needs above your own, after all, they are the customers and the ones paying you for a service. If you get any pleasure from what you and they share, it’s a bonus. The most successful working girls are the ones who go the extra mile to ensure their clients leave satisfied. I expect you to be clean before every client and dress according to their wishes; you will see your room has a selection of costumes and equipment. Any money they give you in the room is yours to keep, as they will have already paid me their entrance fee. Now, have you any questions?”

Emma thought, but only had one question, which was a measure of her acceptance to her situation “Errr, just one Madam Jo and it’s how do I know how much to charge?”

Madam Jo smiled warmly and said “The girls tend to offer hand relief for £25. Oral sex for £30, £40 if they want you to swallow. £50 for a fuck, £80 if bareback. Fantasy role play for £100, or all in anything goes for £150. The maximum time allowed in the room is one hour, unless they have arranged it with me before hand.”

“Okay.” Emma simply said, her mind racing ahead. She wondered what Tom would say if he knew she was now a hooker, even though it wasn’t of her doing.

It suddenly became more real when Madam Jo showed Emma the bedroom she would be using as her place of work.

Madam Jo had agreed with Mandy that Paul, Emma’s dad, would be Emma’s first brothel fuck, so Jo didn’t think there’d be anything wrong with letting Emma have the first client of the day, who only wanted oral sex.

His name was Mark, a young lad of eighteen. He had a girlfriend who let him fuck her, but she wouldn’t suck his cock. They loved each other, so Mark didn’t push it with her; instead he spent £65 per week for one of Madam Jo’s girls to suck him off. He liked them to hold his cum in their mouth until he was ready to watch them swallow it all. He was only ever there for thirty minutes, so that was £25 to Madam Jo and £40 to the girl of the day. He didn’t really care which girl it was, so long as they did what he paid them for.

Madam Jo told Emma to get comfortable and prepare for her first client. She explained he was an eighteen year old regular called Mark and also what he’d be wanting. After that, Madam Jo went on to tell her about her next client

“So, after Mark, you’ll have about ten minutes to go and use some mouthwash before your next client turns up for his 1.00pm appointment. He’s a regular of ours and one of our best clients. He always pays for the ‘anything goes’ service and you have to wear this wig and eye mask. He likes to role play daddy daughter stuff, so you call him daddy, oh and he’ll select your name. We aren’t sure if he’s thinking about his real daughter, as he changes the names he uses, but it’s quite apt you being here, as one of the names he uses regularly is Emma. Anyway, play along with him and remember to keep your mask and wig on at all times as it’s something he insists on. Right, any questions before I go and check on the other girls?”

Emma took the blonde wig, which was very similar to her own hair and the eye mask, which was actually quite pretty and the type used at masquerade balls. Emma didn’t know what to ask, so simply shook her head.

Madam Jo smiled and said “Good, you know where I am if you need me, but I am sure you’ll be fine. I’ll see you after your first two clients.”

She didn’t wait for a response and turned to leave Emma to prepare. Emma looked around the room, It was a good size and had a king size bed in the middle. The bed had steel rings screwed on each of the bed posts. Emma then noticed a box of sex toys, which included, vibrators, dildo’s, floggers, collars and straps, the latter obviously for use with the rings. There was a clothes rail with several sexy outfits and lingerie. There was also a nurses uniform, a policewoman uniform and a schoolgirl outfit. Finally, she noticed several framed black and white professional photos on the wall. They were of a very sexy girl in her mid twenties, who was dressed in lingerie and was stunning. Emma thought the girl looked familiar and then it dawned on her. The girl in the photos was Madam Jo in her prime. Emma was impressed, Madam Jo really was beautiful.

Music played softly through speakers in the corners of the room, which all things considered, gave the room a nice relaxed feel to it.

What Emma hadn’t noticed and there’s no reason why she should have, was the small discreet cameras positioned in between the photos on the wall. In all, there were three cameras, which were positioned to capture absolutely anything that occurred in the room and had been installed courtesy of Mandy, aka Mrs C.

Finally, there was a sofa covered with a towel, no doubt to be used for sex too.

A loud knock on the door brought Emma back to the moment and she looked at the opening door in anticipation. She saw Mark and even though Madame Jo had said he was only eighteen, she hadn’t expected to him to look so young.

She stood and suddenly realised she was still in her normal clothes. She said “Oh hi, errr I am Emma and I’m so sorry I forgot to change into something sexy for you.”

Mark, who was more experienced in this than Emma, said in a voice that seemed much older than his years “It’s okay, I think it’s hot that you are wearing your normal clothes and besides, they look pretty hot for normal clothes.”

Emma blushed and had got so used to wearing slutty gear, that she’d almost forgotten she looked like a whore all the time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.