Emma's Ordeal - Cover

Emma's Ordeal

Copyright© 2021 by Bill Smith

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mandy, previously a blackmail victim, has become a blackmailer, but unlike her abuser, Mandy's reasons aren't financial, they are purely to satisfy her perverted lust. This is a follow on story to 'Mandy has no choice', but it is written in a way that it can stand alone. Her first victim is the lovely 28 year old married young mum, Emma. Please note, the story codes and sex content relate to the whole story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution  

After chatting things through with Bill, Mandy had decided to send her latest Mr & Mrs C email to Emma the following morning. They figured Emma had endured enough for one day and so let her have an uninterrupted evening with her husband Tom.

As it happened, Emma’s night was far from uninterrupted, but that was more to do with her own feelings and thoughts with the days events, as opposed to anything new Mandy could have put on her.

Tom had really enjoyed the striptease Emma had performed for him the other night and wanted her to do it again for him when they went to bed. Emma was happy to oblige and couldn’t wait to get her husbands cock inside her.

She tried to block out all the days activity with Mandy, her mum and the three blokes that had fucked them and was simply focusing on Tom, or she was until she started to take her clothes off and the memories of earlier came back to her. Emma’s thoughts were transported back to when she stripped off in front of her mum.

Emma didn’t stop though and after she’d removed her skirt, she turned around so she was facing away from Tom. She bent forward, just like she had earlier, and spread her ass cheeks to reveal her pussy and asshole to her husband.

“Oh fuck, you are one sexy ass slut Emma and I am going to fuck you so hard. Stay there and don’t move.” Tom commanded.

He got off the bed and held her bent forward with one hand and put the other between her legs. He started to finger his wife’s pussy and Emma moaned in pleasure, but in her mind it wasn’t Tom Fingering her, it was her mum. Emma had all on not saying out loud “Yes mum, stick your fingers in me.” So instead, she chose to just encourage Tom with grunts and groans of ecstasy.

Tom was rock hard and fucked her right there where she stood. He positioned his cock against her pussy and rammed it in all the way. Emma normally loved being taken this way by him, but tonight, in her mind, it wasn’t him fucking her, it was the three blokes from earlier today. All their faces and all of their cocks flashed through her mind and she pushed back against Tom like her life depended on it.

Tom couldn’t remember Emma ever being so horny and he felt his spunk rise. He grabbed onto her hips and filled her with his hot cum. Emma wasn’t quite there and she desperately tried to finish herself off on his cock, but unfortunately Tom was losing hardness and despite her efforts he fell out of her. He said “Fuck Emma, that was awesome.”

Emma expected her husband to follow the fucking up with something as she hadn’t cum, but his body language indicated that the session was over. She actually felt more used at that point than she had earlier with the strangers. Other woman might have said something, but at that moment Emma didn’t feel like she had the right to, especially with all the cheating she was being forced to do, so she simply laid next to her snoring husband and started to finger herself. She felt his semen inside her and smiled, thinking at least she had his cum inside her, so with a bit of luck, he’d be making her pregnant. In reality though of course, Emma was inadvertently removing any likelihood of that, by mixing the testosterone powder in with his food and drinks to make his sperm less than useless as far as impregnating her was concerned.

She drifted off to sleep, with two fingers inside her wet pussy, remembering all of the days activity.


In the morning, Emma awakened after sleeping solidly all night. Tom kissed her goodbye and gave her a cup of tea, which once he was gone the relaxant was added to. This procedure was becoming the norm, as was fucking her husband every night as a matter of routine. Emma reached for her phone to check her emails and wasn’t surprised to see one from Mr & Mrs C. It read:

Dear Emma,

We are so pleased we were able to give you some quality mother and daughter time and looking at the videos and photographs that Mandy took and sent, you both looked like you were enjoying yourselves.

Now, we are quite sure you never want those videos or photos to ever be seen by anybody else. Wow, can you imagine? So, it might be in your interest to carry on doing exactly what we tell you.

Talking of which, your weekly agenda is going to change in the following way:

On Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, you will make yourself available to entertain anybody we send to your house between the hours of 10.00am and 3.00pm. Every visitor will have been vetted by us and they will each give you £100 for your time. The money is yours to keep, but you must not refuse them anything. Do not worry too much about this, as in the vetting process we will ensure they know our limits and they will not physically harm, or permanently mark you in any way.

On Tuesdays and Fridays we have arranged for you to offer your services at a local establishment called Madame Jo’s and your hours of work will be the same as when you work from home. Again you will be allowed to keep any money you earn and you will be under the supervision of Madame Jo herself. She will explain what is expected of you and you must obey her instructions. She is a good friend of ours and we’d hate to receive a call from her, other than to tell us how well you are doing.

We are sure that if you throw yourself into this, in the same manner as you did when your mother visited you, you will learn a lot about yourself and others while having lots of pleasure.

Mandy has kindly agreed to help you though all of this, so we suggest you confide in her and don’t try to get though this on your own. You are lucky to have such a good friend and we are confident she will always try to look after you.

That’s it for now, oh and by the way, your first client will be with you at 10:00am today.

Love Mr & Mrs C xx

Emma couldn’t believe what she’d read and said out loud “Oh my god, they are making me into a prostitute.”

She wracked her brain thinking how she could get out of this, but every time she thought of not going along with it, images of her sucking and fucking cocks came into her head and that was before she remembered what she had been forced to do with her mother. She thought about being between her mothers legs and licking spunk out of her mothers pussy. She thought about how many times she had orgasmed that day and then last nights disappointing sex hit home.

Tom didn’t satisfy her at all last night and when she thought of it, he had never satisfied her like Mandy had, or like the three men, who she didn’t even know the names of. She ran her hand up her own leg and stroked her pussy, which she knew was wet, but she hadn’t expected it to be so wet. She needed to cum.

Emma went to her wardrobe and opened her hold-all. She reached for one of the bullets and a vibrator. She got back on the bed, pushed the vibrator deep inside her sopping pussy, turned it on and then held the vibrating bullet against her clit until she orgasmed. The memories of being fucked by the strangers big thick cocks and being filled with their hot sperm, were the thoughts that sent her over the edge.

Two orgasms later and she knew she had to get a move on and get her daughter up and ready for school. Emma didn’t even have time to call Mandy now, but knew she’d be able to grab a word with her at school.


Mandy had been busy on the phone all last night calling several horny men she knew from the swingers club; for the last couple of years, Mandy had been building a little black book of the best studs, in her opinion, that were on the swinging scene and who were game for anything. What Mandy hadn’t realised was that most of the men in her book were only game for anything because of her. She had an incredible knack of making men feel good about themselves and they all loved her for it. They would do anything for her.

So when Mandy explained that she had a girl she wanted them to fuck, while acting like they were a punter going to a prostitute for sex, they were intrigued. She explained that the girl was a young married mother, who wasn’t really a prostitute, but they were to treat her as one; not in a real punter and hooker kind of way though, as she wanted them to make sure they gave her the best sexual experience they could.

Mandy wanted to give Emma the most amazing sexual experiences possible. She wanted Emma to become addicted to the excitement and to the resulting orgasms. She wanted Emma to crave cock, she wanted her to become a complete cock slut and cum addict.

For every man who agreed to participate, Mandy deposited one hundred pounds into their bank accounts, which they would give to Emma in cash for services rendered. After three hours on the phone she secured enough appointments for the next three Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, one man in a morning and another in the afternoon. Emma was going to be fucked, twice in the day and then again at night by Tom.

What Mandy didn’t know, or actually have any control over, was the amount of men Emma would be fucking at Madame Jo’s. She did know one thing for certain though and that was, one of the punters at the brothel was going to be Paul, Emma’s dad.


Mandy and Emma dropped the kids off at school and Mandy saw Emma hurrying towards her and said “Hey Emma, what’s the hurry girl?”

Emma out of breath replied “Oh my god Mandy, phew, hang on let me get my breath. Well, I don’t even know where to start, but I think things are getting a bit out of control with my situation and Mr & Mrs C.”

“How do you mean hun?” Emma convincingly asked.

“Oh Mandy, I really don’t know where to start, but basically they want me to become a prostitute, but I don’t get it, because they have said I can keep all the money I earn, so I don’t understand what they are going to get out of it.”

“Whoa, slow down hun,” Mandy said, Who’s they? Are you talking about Mr & Mrs C, or is there someone else messing with your life now?” Mandy asked.

“Good god no Mandy, please don’t attract any more blackmailers into my life, thank you very much haha. Of course I mean Mr & Mrs C. Apparently I am going to have men turning up at my house, who’ll pay me for sex three days a week and then on the other two days, I have got to go and be a hooker in a brothel.” Emma said fast and nervously.

Mandy pretended to be speechless, but eventually said “Fucking hell hun, what are you going to do?”

“From where I’m standing, I don’t have a frigging option, I mean look what they have on me and if I am going to stand half a chance of getting through all of this, I am just going to have to go along with it. In fact, I need to get a move on as my first client is coming at 10:00 this morning.” Emma said.

Mandy hugged her and said “Oh my god Emma love, just be careful please. Do you want me to come to the house with you?”

“Thanks Mandy, but you can’t be there all the time and it looks like I’ve just got to get used to it and hope Tom knocks me up soon, so I can hopefully put all this behind me when I give birth again.” Emma sighed.

“Well you know where I am if you need me hun. I hope it goes okay and I’ll see you this afternoon back here. Maybe you can tell me all about it then.” Mandy said in an empathetic way.

Emma kissed her friend and said “Thank you babe, I’ll be fine, but I need to go and get ready. See you later.”

It was only at that stage that Emma realised how matter of fact she was being and she suddenly started to get very nervous.

Emma got home and checked around. She made sure the bedroom was tidy and her bed was made. The time was now 09:30, so she had 30 minutes to get ready, which wasn’t a bad thing as it gave her precious little time to dwell.

She took a quick shower and ran over her pussy with the razor so she was all nice and smooth, like she’d been instructed to do daily. Next, she decided the robe would probably be all that was required to greet her visitor, whoever he was.

Emma blow dried her hair and applied a full face of makeup before choosing her favourite perfume. She hadn’t realised up to this point, that she was behaving as if it were a date, which in some regards, it was.


Ben, a thirty year old clean shaven single man, standing 6ft 2” tall and with a body he enjoyed looking after, was parked around the corner from Emma’s. He was on the phone to Mandy getting his last minute instructions.

“Yes, no problem Mandy. I am actually looking forward to this and don’t worry, I will make sure she has the time of her life.” He told Mandy.

“Thank you Ben, I owe you one and hey listen, let’s get together soon so I can enjoy that beautiful thick cock of yours too.” Mandy said.

“I’ll hold you to that sexy lady, you are one of the few that manages to keep up with me haha.”

“I try”, Mandy said, “now go, I don’t want you to be late for Emma.”

They said their goodbyes and Ben drove up to the house. Emma was looking through the curtain and was expecting some middle aged man like the delivery driver was, or probably someone even older and most definitely a pervert. She figured, she’d be able to get this over and done with quickly and forget about it until the next one arrived.

Ben got out of the car and Emma was taken aback with how good looking he was. She wondered if this was in fact her first client, or someone else. Ben rang the doorbell and Emma, now feeling conscious in her see through robe, gingerly opened the door. She looked at him and said “Errr hello, can I help you?”

Ben chuckled and said “If you are Emma I am sure you can, I am Ben and Mr & Mrs C told me you’d be expecting me.”

Ben himself was pleasantly surprised at how sexy Emma looked and he felt his cock harden in his jeans.

Emma looked at him and felt her legs go weak, she couldn’t believe someone as good looking as Ben would need to pay for sex and she said “Erm, yes, I am Emma and I have been expecting you, kind of, ummm, please come in. Can I get you a drink or anything?”

Ben smiled kindly, he could see how nervous she was. He slipped his jacket off and draped it over the back of the arm chair to the side of the sofa and said “No thank you, but I would like to kiss you.”

Emma looked at him, her mouth slightly opened. This was not how she expected this to unfold. Ben moved closer and wrapped her in his arms before kissing her gently on the lips. He kissed her again like that and this time Emma was ready for it. Their lips met and it felt nice. Ben smiled warmly and reached gently around Emma’s neck, pulling her into his arms to kiss her passionately. Emma melted as she smelled his gorgeous aftershave and she allowed herself to be kissed. Her body moved in closer to Ben’s and he slipped his hand down her back to keep her body tight against his. They kissed for five minutes before he pulled away, but only so he could kiss down her neck.

Emma loved her neck being kissed, but couldn’t remember the last time Tom had kissed her there. Emma let out a moan and she felt her robe tie being pulled. Ben stood back and feasted his eyes on her body. He said in a low soft voice “Wow!”

Emma felt herself go red, but was loving the attention. She saw Ben’s eyes roll down her body and back up again before locking on her eyes. While she was looking at him, he lifted his tee shirt off over his head and she saw his ripped body. Emma had never seen a real six pack in her life and here was one right in front of her. She reached out and touched Ben’s chest and then slid her hand down to his stomach. He felt amazing.

“Unfasten my belt and trousers for me Emma.” He commanded and Emma did it without hesitation. She slid his jeans off and he stepped out of them. Ben stood there in his tight black trunks and pulled her towards him. Their bare flesh now meeting for the first time. Emma was lost in the moment and she let Ben remove her robe. It fell on the floor and he bent his head to take each of her hard nipples in his mouth in turn. He gently sucked on them and massaged her ass cheeks. She could feel his hard cock through his trunks. It was pressing against her skin. She said “Would you like me to release him for you Ben?”

He released her right nipple to look at her and simply said “Shhhhhhh, all in good time. Now lay back on the sofa for me and let me enjoy you.”

Emma nodded and did as she was asked.

Ben kneeled between her legs, but instead of going straight to her pussy, as she thought he’d do, Ben started to massage her legs, in particular the backs of her calves. He spent a few minutes on each leg working his massaging hands up and down them. He ran his fingers down her thighs before bending and kissing her inner thighs. Emma felt the little kisses getting closer to her pussy, but he still didn’t touch or kiss her there. Emma was so turned on and was getting desperate for his touch on her pussy. She pushed her hips forward each time he got close, but he ignored the prize, for the moment anyway.

Ben stood and Emma watched him slide his trunks down his legs to reveal his hard cock. It wasn’t as big as the guys before, but to Emma at that moment, it was beautiful. She bent forward and expected him to move away and tease her more, but he didn’t. It was as if he was offering himself to her. Emma found she wanted to please him more each minute. She opened her mouth and sucked in his manhood. He tasted so clean! Ben put his hands behind her head encouraging her to take him deeper. She felt his cock hit the back of her throat and for the first time in her life she wanted to take someone in her throat. She gagged, but didn’t stop and with her mouth full of cock, she tried to swallow. It had the desired effect and she felt him enter her throat. Ben was gentle and eased out before sliding his cock back in a little further. She was being throat fucked, but not like she had ever imagined it to be. She looked up at him and his face was in ecstasy. This encouraged her to continue, but Ben eased himself out of her mouth and said “Fuck Emma, you are so sexy, but I had to stop fucking your throat as I don’t want to finish too soon.”

Emma beamed inside and was loving this. Ben made her feel special. He made her feel desired and she wanted him inside her. Ben kneeled down again and took her by surprise as he went straight for her pussy with his tongue. Emma gasped as his tongue sent her into the start of her first orgasm and to think he’d barely touched her. He flicked her clit with his tongue before applying pressure on it and leaving it there. Emma started to shake and then it hit her. Her whole body shook as the most intense orgasm she had ever known ripped through her body.

Every time she thought it would stop Ben applied more pressure on her clit and it resumed for a few more seconds. Before she knew it and as she was coming down from the intense high, he slid his cock right inside her pussy. She wondered how he had got up and inside her without her knowing, but that thought passed as Ben started to fuck her firmly. It wasn’t frantic, but it was powerful. The way he moved in and out of her was a new experience. She could feel every inch of him inside her and she felt herself gripping him as tight as she could with her pussy muscles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.