Emma's Ordeal - Cover

Emma's Ordeal

Copyright© 2021 by Bill Smith

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mandy, previously a blackmail victim, has become a blackmailer, but unlike her abuser, Mandy's reasons aren't financial, they are purely to satisfy her perverted lust. This is a follow on story to 'Mandy has no choice', but it is written in a way that it can stand alone. Her first victim is the lovely 28 year old married young mum, Emma. Please note, the story codes and sex content relate to the whole story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Pam, Emma’s mum, was looking forward to visiting Emma, much more than Emma was looking forward to having her round. It wasn’t because Emma didn’t love her mum, on the contrary, she loved her like most daughters loved their mothers, but this was going to be no ordinary visit. For a start, she was going to have to drug her mother on the orders of Mr & Mrs C and then who knows what was going to occur after that?

One person who did know was Mandy, who was already sat in the lounge waiting with Emma, for Pam to turn up.

While they waited Emma said “Come on Mandy, please tell me what’s going to happen this morning with my mum.”

Mandy remained tight lipped and said “l’m so sorry Emma, I really don’t know. I have to message Mr & Mrs C when you have given your mum the relaxant and then they will give me the instructions.”

Mandy had set it up with her husband Bill, that when he received the Mr & Mrs C message on Mandy’s laptop at her home, he would send her the pre-scripted Mr & Mrs C instruction message, that Mandy would show Emma. She couldn’t wait to get started and neither could Bill, who had tuned into the live feeds, that could be switched remotely to any camera in Emma’s house. He was already set up and was looking at Mandy and Emma sat in Emma’s lounge.

For a second Bill was amazed at how calm Emma appeared, but then remembered that Emma had been instructed to take a single dose of the relaxant drug every morning to help her through all of this. Mandy had explained to Bill, it wouldn’t stop Emma knowing exactly what was occurring and she’d know it was wrong, but at least she’d be able to deal with whatever she had to do.

Emma was wearing a short denim skirt and a white fabric cropped top, which stretched over her tits. Her hair was up off her face and tied in a bum on the top of her head. She didn’t have underwear on, of course, as that had been banned by Mr & Mrs C and to finish the outfit off, she wore pumps. When Mandy arrived at Emma’s earlier, she had told her she looked sexy and a lot younger than her 28 years. Emma knew she looked young, but didn’t think she looked sexy.

Pam arrived just after 9.30am and as soon as she was let in by Emma, she looked at her daughter and in a typical Pam manner said “What on earth are you wearing girl? You look like a teenager.”

Emma blushed and said “Mum, leave me alone, it’s my house and I can wear what I want. Anyway, it’s nice to see you too.”

“I know dear, I’m sorry, but for goodness sake, please don’t go out dressed like that and yes, it is nice to see you. It’s been a while hasn’t it? I’ve been so busy with everything and your father isn’t much help. He just leaves everything to me and the things he does do, I usually have to do again, because he’s not done it to my liking.”

Emma took her mothers coat to hang it up in the hall.

Pam hadn’t been there two minutes and already she’d had a go at Emma and also slagged off her husband Paul; she’d not even seen Mandy sat in the lounge, but when she did, her attitude changed and she was like a different person. She said “Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t realise you had company Emma.”

“Hello, I’m Emma’s mother, Pam and I’m sorry you witnessed my little outburst there, I’m not usually that opinionated.”

From what Bill had told Mandy, Pam was very much like that most of the time and Mandy couldn’t wait to bring her down a peg or two, she smiled and said “Nice to meet you Pam, my name is Mandy and I’m a friend of your daughters.”

The two shook hands, which Emma witnessed as she came back into the lounge and said, “Oh, you two have met already. I was just about to introduce you both. Never mind, I’ll put the kettle on.”

Mandy said “Good shout Emma, I’ll just be chatting with your mum while you make the tea.”

Emma went into the kitchen and pulled two sachets of the relaxant drug out of her pocket. She was shaking as she ripped open the packets and poured the contents into her mothers cup. Emma said to herself “Please forgive me mum.”

Mandy and Pam were getting on like a house on fire, well that was only true because Mandy let Pam waffle on about how busy she was with the church and the local community and how she was unsure how they coped before she got on their committees. Pam really was full of herself and Mandy was glad when Emma came back into the lounge with the tea.

“This ones yours Mandy and this ones yours mum, I’ve put in exactly one level teaspoon of sugar and just enough milk to give the light tan colour you like.” Emma said, trying not to shake.

Normally Pam would have made some snide remark about the tea never being perfect, but because Mandy was there, Pam said “Oooh thank you darling, it looks perfect.”

Emma looked at her mum, then at Mandy and then back to her mum and said “You’re welcome mum, enjoy.”

Emma watched every sip and every swallow her mum took until she’d finished the cup. The conversation flowed about nothing in particular; just mother and daughter catching up on a couple of weeks worth of stuff. Mandy chipped in when appropriate, but on the whole, sat back and enjoyed watching mother and daughter, knowing that this scene would be changing very soon indeed.

Pam’s eyes started to glaze over and her questions stopped. The double dose relaxant didn’t stop the ability to talk, or do things, it just stopped the ability to think, or remember anything that occurred when under its influence.

Mandy looked at Emma and said “I’m sorry hun, but it’s time to message Mr & Mrs C, your mum is ready for them.”

Emma, who was already in a relaxed state from her single dose of relaxant, nearly three hours ago, said “I know Mandy, you’d better send the message.”

Mandy sent Mr & Mrs C the message telling them that Pam was ready, which of course was actually to her husband Bill, who had been watching the events on live stream as if it were a reality tv show. Bill smiled and emailed back the pre-scripted instructions, which Mandy read out loud for Emma to hear. Pam heard too, but of course nothing registered with her.

‘Dear Mandy,

Thank you for informing us that Emma’s mum is ready for today’s fun.

You are to co-ordinate a show for me and my husband, Mr C. We want mummy and daughter to have fun in the most inappropriate way you can think of. You are to record the fun on your phone by film and photos, which you will then send to us.

Make sure you please us with what you have them do.

In one hour you will have three male friends of ours arrive to join in the fun. They will take over proceedings for approximately one further hour before they leave.

Have fun and now you may start.

Love Mr & Mrs C xx’

Mandy saw Emma’s expression change and even with the relaxant, she could see the anguish on her face. Mandy hugged her and said “I know this is difficult love, but you’ll get through it and i’m here with you remember.”

Emma smiled at her friend and said “I know Mandy and I am so glad you are or I don’t know how I would cope.”

Mandy felt a twinge of guilt, but that soon passed as the throb in her pussy reminded her how hot this control made her feel and said “I know hun, look, we better not delay things. Why don’t you go upstairs and bring your hold-all down with all the toys in and I’ll be thinking of how we are going to play this out for Mr & Mrs C.”

Emma squeezed Mandy tight and said “Okay and thank you again.”

Once Emma had gone, Mandy looked at Pam and walked over to her. She cupped Pam’s chin, so she was looking up at her and said “We are going to have lots of naughty fun with you slut Pam.”

Pam looked back at Mandy, but the words hadn’t registered and she didn’t react to what Mandy had just said.

Emma came back into the lounge with her bag of sex toys and Mandy said “Emma get a vibrator out and go and stand in front of your mum. Strip off completely and start using the vibrator on yourself until you orgasm.”

Emma looked at Mandy and couldn’t believe her friend had just instructed such a thing, but before Emma could say anything, Mandy said sternly, “Just do it slut!”

It was the first time Mandy had ever spoken to Emma like that and it shocked her, but then she realised, in her relaxed state, that Mandy was simply playing along for the camera, which Mandy had in her hand filming this whole thing on.

Mandy positioned herself behind Pam, so she could record Emma stripping from her mothers viewpoint.

Emma started to strip out of her clothes in front of her mum. Of course, she didn’t have a lot to take off, but it was still hard for her to do, even if her mum was drugged and wouldn’t remember.

She saw her mother look at her tits as she lifted her top off and then look down at her bald pussy when she took her skirt off.

Mandy, who was so turned on by this said “Turn around Emma and bend down slightly. Spread your ass cheeks and show your mum your pussy and asshole.”

Emma groaned, but did as instructed. Pam was looking so confused and then even more so when Emma spread her ass cheeks right in front of her. Mandy bent down to Pam and whispered “Touch her, stroke her ass cheek and then finger your daughters pussy.”

Pam instinctively put her hands out and stroked Emma’s ass cheeks before slipping her right hand between them to slide her long middle finger up and down Emma’s wet slit.

Emma let out a little squeal before groaning “Oh god.”

Pam slid her finger all the way into Emma’s pussy. Mandy filmed it all in high resolution. She told Pam to start finger fucking her daughter and to add more fingers. She also told Emma to turn the vibrator on and put it on her clit while her mother fingered her.

Mandy walked around so she was facing Emma. She bent down and while recording asked “How does it feel to be finger fucked by your mum?”

Emma, who could feel her mum finger fucking her and the vibrator buzzing on her pussy too, said “It feels so nice.”

“Good, tell your mum to fuck you harder then. I want you to cum on her fingers.”

“Please finger fuck me harder mum, I need to cum, oh fuck yes, yes yes yeeeeessssssssssss!” Emma came immediately after saying it.

“Good girl,” Mandy said, “Now fuck yourself with the vibrator and then make your mummy suck it clean.”

“Emma, at this stage, was passed worry and she fucked herself hard with the toy. It was a sight to see and Mandy took several photos and a short video. She made sure Pam was in all of them watching her daughters cunt with wide open eyes. After a couple of minutes, Emma pulled the plastic vibrator out of her cunt and turned around. It was shining with her cunt juice as she pushed it towards her mothers mouth. Pam saw it coming and opened wide to accept it and started sucking.

Mandy smiled and said “It’s time to strip your mum out of her dress Emma.”

Emma looked at her mother sucking her pussy juice off the vibrator of her own accord now and took her elbow to encourage her to stand. Pam stood compliantly and Emma unzipped her mothers dress. She eased it off to leave Pam standing in a matching underwear set. Mandy was impressed with Pam’s choice of underwear. The set was black, with purple lace edging, which in next to no time was on the floor. Pam’s nipples were thick and rock hard. Mandy couldn’t resist bending her head to take one in her mouth. She blindly reached for Emma, who took the hint and followed suit.

Bill was watching on the live feed. He couldn’t remember the last time his cock was this hard. He was pacing himself though, as he knew he had at least another hour and a half of this to enjoy.

Mandy took the vibrator out of Pam’s mouth and put it in her hand. She guided it to Pam’s pussy and positioned it so it slid inside Pam’s cunt. Mandy started pushing it in and pulling it out, still with Pam’s hand on it. After a short while, Pam started to do it on her own, so Mandy started sucking Pam’s tit again. Pam was now breathing heavier and was enjoying fucking herself at the same time as having her tits sucked.

Mandy eased her back on the sofa and pulled Emma off her mothers left tit. She told Emma to climb on the sofa and squat over her mothers mouth, which she did.

Mandy was inches away from the view as Pam had no option but to start licking her daughters soaking pussy. Mandy took several photos before spreading Emma’s ass cheeks and inserting one of the butt plugs into her asshole. It had the desired effect and Emma ground into her mothers face even harder. Emma was building to another orgasm. Pam continued to lick as Mandy fingered Pam’s cunt. She had three fingers inside the older woman who was starting to push back against her hand.

Mother and daughter were getting close and Mandy timed it right so they both orgasmed at exactly the same time. Emma collapsed on her mothers face covering it in her pussy juice.

Mandy pulled her fingers out of Pam’s cunt and wiped them all over Emma’s ass cheeks. She looked at the wall, where the camera was hidden, and blew her husband a kiss.

Bill loved it and even though Mandy couldn’t see him, he blew her a kiss back.

This was all going so well, but Mandy needed to keep it going. The men would be turning up in thirty minutes, so she reached in the bag and pulled out a strap on. She pulled Emma’s arm, to get her attention and chucked it to her to put on. She said “Time to fuck your mother Emma, like you fucked me the other day.”

As Emma was fastening it around her waist, Mandy pulled Pam up and let her fall over the arm of the sofa so her mature ass was stuck up in the air. It was the perfect height for Emma to enter her mothers cunt from behind. Emma was ready and Mandy stood back and said “She’s all yours sweetheart, take her! Position that cock in line with the cunt you came out of and fuck it hard. You need to make your mum cum.”

Emma never imagined seeing her mother naked, let alone bent over her sofa’s arm with her pussy in full view. She was impressed with the shape of her mums ass and the way her pussy popped into view at the top of her legs. She spat on her hand and rubbed the saliva over the end of the big erect rubber cock sticking from her midriff.

Emma lunged forward and sank 4 inches into her mother. Pam moaned, but didn’t move. Emma pulled back and pushed forward again. This time 6 inches disappeared into her mothers pussy. Once again, Emma pulled back and with an almighty lunge, sank the entire 10 inches of cock deep inside her mothers cunt. Pam let out an almighty squeal as Emma started to fuck her mothers cunt hard. She sank it in and out all the way repeatedly. Pam started to grunt with the force and Mandy was filming it all on her phone.

“Take my cock you fucking bitch.” Emma shouted, as she herself started to get out of breath. Pam’s grunting got louder and she started to say “Oh fuck, oh yes, fuck me, fuck me.” And then she shocked both Mandy and Emma as she screamed “Fuck me Emma.”

Emma stopped, cock deep in her mother. She looked at Mandy, who looked back at her speechless and then Pam shouted “Don’t fucking stop, fuck me like a slut!”

Emma starting fucking her mother again and in less than a minute, Pam’s body shook and she screamed out another orgasm.

Mandy told Emma to pull out and crawl on the sofa facing her mother, so that Pam could suck that big 10 inch cock clean of her own juices. As she crawled, Mandy reached for the butt plug and eased it out of Emma’s gaping ass and chucked it on the sofa.

As soon as the strap on was clean, Mandy unclipped it from Emma’s waist and left her spread eagled in front of her mother. Emma’s cunt was dripping and spread open in front of her mothers mouth. Mandy pushed Pam’s head down and once again, mother was licking daughters pussy.

Mandy left them like that for a few minutes, while she stripped off completely herself and got the restraints out of the bag. She went upstairs with them and attached them to the corners of Emma and Tom’s bed. She drew the curtains and went back downstairs. She went back into the bag and fished out 8 Velcro straps with clips on, which she fastened straight away around Emma’s and Pam’s wrists and ankles. Mandy chuckled as Pam didn’t stop licking and gorging on her daughters cunt, even though she’d had to pull her around to fasten the straps around her limbs.

Time was running short though and Mandy lifted Pam’s sodden face up before saying “Come on sluts, time to go upstairs. Emma was grateful for a bit of respite. She was getting tired with the constant orgasms and attention to her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.