Emma's Ordeal - Cover

Emma's Ordeal

Copyright© 2021 by Bill Smith

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mandy, previously a blackmail victim, has become a blackmailer, but unlike her abuser, Mandy's reasons aren't financial, they are purely to satisfy her perverted lust. This is a follow on story to 'Mandy has no choice', but it is written in a way that it can stand alone. Her first victim is the lovely 28 year old married young mum, Emma. Please note, the story codes and sex content relate to the whole story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Mandy was thrilled to bits with Bill’s news and she told him she would think of a way to reward him.

The fact that Paul, Emma’s dad, liked to pay for role play sex with hookers acting as if he were their father was brilliant and it gave Mandy an idea as to how she could maybe make her plans for Emma and her dad work.

However, before then, she had to get Emma in a position that there was no way she could refuse any instruction from Mr & Mrs C.

Mandy thought deeply about this and also about Emma’s mum being a bit of a bitch. Mandy then had a thought that got her juices flowing. She was going to force Emma to have sex with her drugged mother and to make sure she captured close ups of it on film, she’d make an instruction from Mr & Mrs C, that she had to film it and send it to them.

Mandy was so excited with this thought and needed it to happen sooner rather than later, but first Bill needed a reward.

She called Bill and put something to him, “So Honey, How would you like to see Emma naked in the flesh? How would you like Emma’s mouth around your cock, so you could face fuck her until you shot your cum down her throat?”

“I want that so very much. Tell me what you want me to do,” but Bill knew there’d be something else before he could get Emma’s lips around his cock.

“I want you to drop off some relaxant drugs and some powdered testosterone to Emma’s. She will be wearing a short see through robe, she will invite you in and close the door behind you. She’ll take you through to the lounge and remove her robe. She’ll get on her knees and offer her mouth to you to service your cock.”

“What, just like that, without me having to say anything?” Bill asked.

Mandy, or should it be Mr & Mrs C, hadn’t told Emma that was how it was going to happen yet, but Mandy knew Emma would have no choice, just like she herself hadn’t had a few years ago.

“Yes Bill, just like that. So at 11.00am sharp, make sure you are at her door with the parcel, oh and wear something that makes you look like a delivery driver.”

With that, Mandy kissed him and before dismissing him said “And no wanking or fucking Katie tonight, I want you to give Emma a huge mouthful of cum. It’ll be her first ever load by someone other than her husband.”

Emma set to work composing her next email:

‘Hello Emma,

We hear your shopping trip was an interesting one yesterday and you kitted yourself out with a nice new wardrobe. Now, just like your underwear, any dresses or skirts you have that are lower than mid thigh and all of your tops, other than your new ones and finally, all of your jeans and trousers, need to be bagged up and taken to the charity shop.

The vitamin powder and relaxant drugs, we mentioned previously, will be delivered today. Remember, 2 teaspoons of the vitamin powder needs to be mixed into Tom’s evening meal and any evening drinks you make him. Do not tell him you are doing this, but remember, it will give him energy and increase his libido, giving you more chance to conceive with him. Then Mix one relaxant sachet each morning into your own cup of tea. The contents of the sachets are safe, non addictive and remain effective for eight hours, so by the time your husband arrives home, they will be out of your system.

Taking one sachet each morning will help you with your daily tasks and instructions; talking of which, your first instruction today will probably be the hardest for you, simply because you will not have had any relaxant yet and it will involve the delivery driver of your husbands vitamins and the relaxing sachets.

He will arrive at 11.00 am and you will invite him in. You will be wearing a short see through robe. Take him through to the lounge, remove your robe, get on your knees and offer to service his cock with your mouth. Use those exact words and remember to say please and thank you before and after. Make sure you service him fully by swallowing his spunk and do it as if his cock means the world to you.

This is all for now, but we will be back in touch with you this afternoon.

Love Mr & Mrs C xx’

Mandy was happy with how things were progressing. The relaxant drug will help Emma function and the dose she’d set would ensure Emma knew exactly what she was doing and more to the point, would remember it fully. It was only when double the dose was taken that things became hazy and people didn’t remember what they had done. The vitamin powder, which was actually testosterone supplement, would ensure Tom’s sperm count becomes zero within days. She’d already planned to give Emma a morning after pill in three days, to ensure there was no chance that any forthcoming pregnancy would be as a result of their married sex.


Emma’s morning started as usual and she knew Mr & Mrs C’s instructions would be ramping up, especially after yesterday’s shopping trip, but she didn’t expect her first instruction to be quite so blunt. She understood all about keeping her husband fit and healthy and she so wanted to conceive with him, so she had no problem in mixing the vitamins she’d be given with his food and drinks, but she really wished she’d got some of the relaxant to take right now, because just the thought of inviting the delivery man into her house to perform oral sex on him was making her feel like a whore, especially as she’d have to disrobe and expose her body to him.

These thoughts consumed Emma’s mind and she went, once again, into autopilot mode getting her daughter ready for school. She looked in her own wardrobe and saw the short see through robe she’d be wearing for the delivery man and hooked it on the door handle. Next she had to choose her clothes for the day and reached for the longest skirt she now possessed, which still only came down to five inches above her knee. It wouldn’t be a problem if she was allowed to wear tights, but not being allowed either them, or panties, made her feel so vulnerable. All her blouses now, were either see through, or low cut and not being allowed to wear a bra made her feel so self conscious and slutty. What would the other mothers think of her? she wondered.

She put her makeup on and chose some red lipstick before looking at herself in the mirror. She looked like a hooker, but knew this is the look Mr & Mrs C expected of her.

At the school, Emma got a few looks from the other mums and she saw some of them whispering, but never really being part of the crowd anyway, Emma shrugged them off, especially when Mandy came over to her and gave her a hug and a peck on the cheek. It’s funny, but as soon as Mandy did that, the other mothers seemed to stop staring and whispering. Emma didn’t know why, but it was probably down to the air of authority Mandy walked around with. She was older than the other mothers and always appeared so relaxed and confident. Emma was in awe of her and she was so pleased to have her as her best friend.

When they were out of earshot of the others, Emma said “It’s started Mandy. Mr & Mrs C have told me I need to suck a delivery drivers cock today.”

“Oh my god Emma, shit! Well we knew Mr & Mrs C weren’t going to be happy with it being just you and me having fun. How do you feel about it?” Mandy asked.

“I feel completely sick Mandy. I have only ever sucked Tom’s cock and now they want me to suck a strangers cock. I am already feeling like a slut and dressing like a slut and after sucking his cock, I am going to be a slut.”

“Oh hun, I am so sorry. I wish I could do it instead of you.” Mandy said.

Emma laughed then and joked “That’s because you are already a slut babe.”

Mandy playfully pushed her and said “Takes one to know one.”

Both woman laughed and hugged and Emma said resignedly “I know I’ve got to do it, so I am just going to get on with it and hope Tom never finds out.”

Mandy hugged her tightly and said “He won’t hun, he won’t.”

Emma appreciated her friends words, but wished she had her confidence. As they were saying their goodbyes Mandy said “Good luck babe, let me know how you get on.”

Emma smiled and said she would.


Bill was wearing brown trousers, a similar coloured shirt and he’d found a brown cap. He wondered what had possessed him to buy any of them, but right now he was glad he had. He smiled at himself in the mirror as he looked like a UPS driver.

Emma was pacing up and down in the lounge, wearing only her short see through robe. It really didn’t leave anything to the imagination, so wondered what benefit it’d be taking it off.

Mandy was watching her on the live stream, which was now linked up to the big screen on the wall that Bill had installed.

Bill Parked around the corner, because even though he looked like a delivery driver, his VW SUV didn’t look like a delivery vehicle. He had the package and a makeshift clipboard with a delivery note he’d knocked up on his PC. Mandy hadn’t asked him to do that, but she knew he’d throw himself into anything he asked her to do. He checked the time which was just about to click over to 11:00hrs. He smiled to himself as he even read the time as a delivery driver and walked up the drive.

Emma was so nervous as she herself looked at the time. Could she hear footsteps? And then the door bell rang. Her heart was pounding so hard and she felt sick. She looked at the clock and sure enough, it was 11:00 am. She took a deep breath and walked to the front door.

Emma, dressed in just the short see through robe, opened the door and looked at the delivery man, who she thought looked old enough to be her dad. Her mouth was dry and she heard the man say “I have a delivery for you, please sign here.”

Emma was starting to panic. How could she invite this man in? It just wasn’t natural.

Bill looked at Emma as she shakily signed. He caught sight of her tits though the sheer material and he couldn’t help himself and said “Nice robe lady.”

Bill didn’t realise, but his comment actually helped Emma a lot. She looked at him after signing and gave him his pen back before saying “Thank you, would you care to come inside?”

Bill heard the nerves in her voice and replied “That’s very kind of you, I’d love to.”

Emma had said it, so there was no going back now. She stepped to the side to let Bill in and closed the door behind him. He waited for her to pass and she said “Please follow me into the lounge.”

Bill watched Emma’s ass, which was very visible through the sheer gown as he followed her into the lounge. The lounge looked familiar, but of course it would do, as he’d watched Mandy and Emma have sex in it; this time though, he knew he would be on the other side of the lens and he smiled at the wall.

Emma noticed him smiling at the wall, but couldn’t understand why. She asked “Are you okay? What are you smiling at?”

Bill, shrugged and simply said “I’m sorry lady, it’s just that I don’t often get invited into lady’s houses these days.”

Emma had wished she’d not asked, as it reminded her of what she needed to do now. Facing Bill she untied her robe. It fell off her shoulders and revealed her sexy body to him. Her nipples hardened and her pussy was surprisingly moist.

She sank to her knees and looked up at Bill before asking “Please can I service your cock with my mouth?”

Bill smiled again. He unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers letting them fall to the floor. He pulled his boxer shorts down and his cock sprang upright, settling right in front of Emma’s mouth. He said “You certainly can slut.”

The last word in Bill’s answer cut through Emma as she looked at the hard veiny cock. She opened her mouth, which had surprisingly found moisture from somewhere and took Bill’s cock into it. Her lips closed around his shaft and she started to move up and down it.

As she sucked, she kept hearing the word ‘slut’ going around her head, but instead of freaking her out, she found herself getting turned on by it.

Emma actually started saying ‘slut’ to herself every time she thrust forward to take Bill deeper. She thought his cock tasted nice and it was a good shape. She heard him moaning and soon he was thrusting forward himself to meet her rocking. Bill grabbed the side of Emma’s head and encouraged her to go faster. He started to feel his cum rise and he looked at the camera wall. He knew Mandy would be watching.

Mandy was indeed watching and she was impressed with how Emma was sucking her husbands cock. Her own fingers rubbing her pussy in time with Emma’s thrusts down Bill’s length. She knew Bill’s expressions well and she knew he was going to shoot his cum into Emma’s throat very soon.

Bill closed his eyes and with an almighty groan started to cum. He pumped so much spunk into Emma’s mouth that she struggled to keep it all in. She swallowed as much as she could and massaged what had spilled from her mouth into her tits.

Mandy orgasmed at the sight on the big screen and rammed three fingers deep inside herself. She was so pleased this was all being recorded, so she could watch it again with Bill later.

Bill was out of breath. He eased his cock from Emma’s mouth and wiped it on her cheek. Emma herself had such mixed feelings. On one hand she felt like a dirty slut, but on the other, she was turned on and she knew she would be using one of her new toys on her pussy once Bill had gone. She licked her lips and thought to herself that the drivers cum had actually tasted better than Tom’s.

Bill thanked Emma and left. Emma didn’t waste any time and ran upstairs, she went into her wardrobe and dug out the floral hold-all bag, where she was keeping all the sex toys. She selected a vibrator and started to fuck herself with it. After a couple of minutes pushing it in and out of her cunt, she let it settle on her clit. She turned it on and let the vibrations bring her to a rapid orgasm, which she screamed out and unbeknown to her, was being filmed and also watched by Mandy who orgasmed at the same time.

Emma felt guilty as soon as she’d orgasmed. How would she be able to kiss Tom now she had sucked a strangers cock? Especially as she had brought him off and let him cum in her mouth. She reached for her phone and called Mandy while she was still laid on the bed, which Mandy had a full view of.

Mandy as cool as anything answered “Hi Emma, how’s it going? Did the delivery man turn up?”

Emma replied, while still stroking her pussy, which made Mandy smile “Oh Mandy, yes he turned up and I did everything I was asked.”

“Oh my god hun and how do you feel now?” Mandy quizzed.

Emma couldn’t lie to her friend “I’m confused Mandy, I mean I feel sick for cheating on Tom, but I’m also so horny. What the fuck is wrong with me?”

Mandy was so pleased that Emma was telling her the truth and as she could see, via the secret camera facing Emma’s bed, her friend was indeed horny and she decided that as soon as Emma hung up, she’d send her another Mr & Mrs C email, but right now Mandy had to focus her mind back on Emma’s question, even though she’d just rather watch her new project finger herself.

“I know Hun, you’re bound to have these feelings, but you can use them to your advantage by fucking Tom like you’ve never fucked him before. Fuck him while thinking about the drivers hard cock that you have been forced to suck; that way you are getting double the satisfaction.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.