Emma's Ordeal - Cover

Emma's Ordeal

Copyright© 2021 by Bill Smith

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mandy, previously a blackmail victim, has become a blackmailer, but unlike her abuser, Mandy's reasons aren't financial, they are purely to satisfy her perverted lust. This is a follow on story to 'Mandy has no choice', but it is written in a way that it can stand alone. Her first victim is the lovely 28 year old married young mum, Emma. Please note, the story codes and sex content relate to the whole story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Mandy had been thinking hard about where she wanted her fun with Emma to go and whatever she came up with didn’t match the buzz she got from the idea of Emma becoming pregnant by anyone other than her husband. Ideally it would be by her dad, but making that happen would be a challenge, especially as Mandy wanted to make Emma into a dirty cock fucking slut.

Nevertheless, she would think of a way for Emma to fuck her daddy at least once, even if it meant the use of some of her special drugs.

With this in mind, Mandy set Bill a task to dig into Emma’s family background. She wanted to know of any dirt he could find on her parents. The more Mandy thought about getting Emma pregnant, the more turned on she became.

Mandy herself called one of her pharmacist friends from her swingers club and they talked about ways to reduce a mans sperm count; what she learned was fascinating. He told her that testosterone supplements can have a dramatic effect on a mans sperm count. She arranged there and then for a supply of it to be sent to her house. All she needed to do now, was to somehow get Emma to start mixing it into her husbands food.

Next, Mandy went online and ordered several sex toys to be delivered as a priority to Emma’s. The order included butt plugs, of differing sizes, two strap on dildo’s, a special vibrating dildo, that could be filled with artificial spunk, several vibrators of varying sizes, a couple of pocket rocket vibrators, a remote control love egg, some nipple clamps, several lengths of restraint ties, several bottles of lubricant, a couple of leather studded collars and some fierce looking nipple clamps.

Once Mandy had completed the order, she sat down to look at the video footage of herself and Emma having sex yesterday. She selected a couple of crystal clear frames, that she then took screen shots of and saved them in jpeg format. The first showed Emma naked while Mandy stood behind her and played with her tits and the second showed Emma looking up at Mandy’s pussy while Mandy straddled her head; Emma’s tongue was straining to taste her lovers cunt. Happy with her selection, Mandy started to compose her next ‘Mr & Mrs C’ email to Emma.

‘Dear Emma,

We are thrilled to bits with how you and Mandy are getting on and we want you to carry on having daily fun with her, oh and just to keep you obeying us, please see the attached photo’s of you and Mandy having fun; if you don’t continue to obey our every instruction, WE WILL send Tom the original photos and video and also these photo’s of you having lesbian sex while he is at work and your daughter is at school.

Today you are to go shopping with Mandy and you are to choose some slutty clothes, namely very short skirts, sheer and low tight blouses and some high stilettos with no lower than a 4” heel.

Now, you might wonder where all this is going, well we will tell you and we will also offer you a deal that will set you and Mandy free from our control, if you accept it.

From now on, you and Mandy are to have unprotected sex with whoever we say. We are sure Mandy will go along with this because of what we have on her husband and her daughter, but that is for her to tell you about and not us.

The deal we mentioned for closure, is when you give birth to another baby and to give you a fighting chance of your next child being your husbands, we want you to have sex with him everyday too; we will be sending you several packages this coming week, ranging from sex toys, to vitamin supplements for both yourself and your husband to take. We will send instructions for both yours and your husbands, but remember it is important for you to follow the instructions.

We know this is a lot to take in and it is a deal after all, so you need to decide if you are going to take it, or if you are going to take your chances with what we know about you and Mandy.

You have until noon to let us know your answer.

Love Mr & Mrs C xx’

Mandy knew this was a harsh ultimatum, but she was so excited after yesterdays success with Emma, that she wanted to ramp it up quickly, plus she knew she had the advantage of being able to talk to Emma about it all, so without hesitation she hit send.


Emma awakened feeling good. She’d been dreaming about Mandy and the fun they’d had yesterday. She still couldn’t believe how good sex with another woman had been.

Tom went to work and as usual and Emma reached for her phone to check for emails before getting her daughter up for school.

She wasn’t surprised to see an email from Mr & Mrs C, but because she had carried out yesterdays instructions, she wasn’t too worried about the contents, well that was until she actually read the email, which completely floored her. She sat reading it again and again, before dialling Mandy’s number.

Mandy answered “Hi hun, I am guessing you have had an email.”

Emma, in tears answered, “Yes Mandy and they’ve made me a deal which I need to answer by noon. They want be to get pregnant again and they don’t care if it’s Tom’s or not. What the fuck am I going to do Mandy? I can’t agree to this, but they have stuff on us and I don’t know what yours is, but I can’t let Tom see that video, or the stuff on us.”

Mandy simply said “Emma, calm down, let’s discuss this over a coffee after we’ve dropped the kids off and remember, whatever we decide, we are in this together.”

Bill, who had seen the email Mandy had sent, had expected this phone call and said to his wife “All okay love? Is everything under control?”

Mandy smiled and told him “It really couldn’t be better Love. I reckon you might be fucking Emma sooner than you think, plus you never know, you might even be the one who makes her pregnant.”

Bill smiled at his perverted wife and shook his head as he said “Mr and Mrs C really fucked your mind up didn’t they? Or maybe they just brought to the surface something that was always in you.”

Mandy smiled and pointed to his hard cock before saying “I don’t see any complaints coming from your direction Mister.”

Bill smiled and said “You know me so well honey, if you are happy, then so am I.”

Mandy smiled and said “Correct answer!”

She finished getting hers and her daughters kid ready and said to Bill “I’m not sure what time I’ll be back love, but I’m sure you will be able to follow things on the live stream if you are interested.”

Bill laughed and said “I wouldn’t miss it for the world, now have fun and good luck.”


Emma was distraught and Mandy was having trouble calming her down. Mandy said she’d make the coffee and popped half a relaxant tablet into Emma’s cup. She knew from experience how effective these tablets were, but didn’t want Emma out of it completely, hence just half a tablet this time.

Emma had started on at Mandy as soon as they got back. She was saying that she didn’t care anymore and that she would tell Tom everything, but no matter how Mandy tried, she couldn’t get her to see sense. Mandy knew that once she told her the story about her daughter giving birth to her fathers baby and that Mr & Mrs C had got hold of this information, she’d see that her actions of telling Tom wouldn’t only impact her. That was Mandy’s plan anyway.

The relaxant started to kick in and Mandy could finally get Emma to sit down. She told her what Mr & Mrs C had on her husband and her daughter and Emma started to cry and apologise “I am so sorry Mandy, you have been so good to me all the way through this and I was being selfish. I mean, I knew the little ones you dropped off at school were yours and you daughters, but I didn’t know they were both fathered by Bill.”

Mandy kept the fact, that her own son was actually the father of her baby to herself, as it wouldn’t have helped things right now, but she did say “And you are a good friend to me too Emma. We’ll get through this you know and like Mr & Mrs C have said, this will end when you have another baby and the fact you can have sex with your husband as often as possible, means the chances are, he will be the father of your baby, assuming you do actually get pregnant.”

Emma hugged Mandy and said, “Well, Tom and I are trying, so I guess I’ve got the perfect excuse for when I do get knocked up.”

Mandy knew that Tom’s sperm count would be reduced to zero pretty quickly after taking the testosterone supplements mixed into his food, so it’d be very unlikely that any baby would be his. This thought made Mandy’s pussy wet and she put her arms around Emma and pulled her in for a kiss.

Emma, now in a relaxed mood, kissed Mandy back passionately. They groped at each others bodies and Mandy got two fingers inside Emma’s pussy, just as when the doorbell rang.

“Oh fuck, who can that be spoiling our fun?” Emma moaned.

Mandy smiled, knowing it’d be the delivery of sex toys.

Emma came back in with the box and said “Wow! Where the hell am I going to keep all of these so Tom doesn’t find them?”

Mandy, who’d already thought of that and from her own experience, suggested a floral hold-all bag in the bottom of her wardrobe, as it’d be highly unlikely for any bloke to go anywhere near one of those if they needed a bag.

Emma smiled and said that she had just the thing, but right now, she wanted to explore the contents of the delivery; Mandy’s kiss and fingers had put Emma in a horny mood, which was assisted of course by the relaxant she’d been given.

Mandy, who was more experienced with all the toys went through each one with her and Emma thanked her again “Mandy, you are amazing. I wouldn’t have had a clue what to do with half this stuff if you weren’t here. I’m not sure about the butt plugs though. I’ve never put anything up, well you know, up there.”

Mandy laughed at Emma playfully and said “Your ass Emma, or your arsehole, or your butt. I prefer to call mine, my ass.”

Emma said “Okay, I’ve never had anything up my ass and I’m not sure I want anything up there to be honest.”

“You don’t know what you are missing then Emma” Mandy said, as she reached for the lube.

Mandy lubed the smallest but plug up and told Emma to lay on her side. Emma did and after Mandy lubed Emma’s ass too, she eased it in.

“Fuck Mandy, it hurts”. Emma said loudly.

“I know babe, but it’s better for you to get used to something in your ass before you get a cock up it, should that be what Mr & Mrs C want.”

Emma now pretty relaxed said “I guess you are right, leave it in then.”

Mandy smiled and kissed Emma again. She reached for her tits and squeezed them firmly. Mandy couldn’t get enough of her young milf.

They quickly got out of their clothes and started making out. They kissed and fondled each other’s bodies and fingered each other’s pussy’s. Mandy reached for a strap on and tied it around her waist before bending Emma over the arm of her sofa. She positioned the dildo in line with Emma’s cunt and pushed forward. It was super tight for Emma because of the butt plug in her ass, but Mandy knew that would be the case, so took it steady.

Emma’s moans became louder and louder as Mandy fucked her harder and harder and Emma reached between her legs and started to rub her clit. She needed to cum and cum quickly.

“Oh fuck yeeeeessss Mandy, fuck me like a lesbian slut, come on bitch fuck me harder, make me cuuuuuuuuummmmm fuuuuckkk.”

Mandy looked at the wall with the camera and winked, knowing full well that Bill would be watching.

He was of course watching and knew Mandy’s plan was coming together well.

Mandy tried some of the other toys out on Emma, which resulted in her having multiple orgasms and a couple of squirts. Emma was putty in Mandy’s hands and Emma was more than relaxed now. Mandy sensed this and said to her “Babe, I hate to say this to you, but you have to give Mr & Mrs C your answer on the deal they have offered you. You have ten minutes to get back to them before their deadline of noon.”

“Oh God Mandy, thank you so much. I completely forgot. Fuck, I am so glad I have you as a friend. Look, I don’t want to cause shit for you and Bill and Katie so I’m going to accept their deal, if you are okay with it too.”

Mandy hugged her and said “Thank you hun, I am so grateful to you for doing this and you know I will be here for you all the way through it, no matter what you are asked to do. We are in this together remember.”

Emma squeezed her friends hand tight and said “I know Mandy, and thank you too. Come on I need to let them know. I just hope they stick to their side of the deal.”

Emma put a robe on, sat at the table and turned her laptop on. She opened Google mail and started to type.

‘Mr & Mrs C,

I have thought about your deal and I accept it, on the condition you are serious about stopping both mine and Mandy’s torment, as soon as I give birth.

Regards Emma’

Emma called Mandy over and asked her to read the short email reply and confirm she was happy with it.

Mandy didn’t expect to see the email until she read it at home in her Mrs C role, so to see it first hand was a bonus and said “That’s fine hun, it’s short and to the point. No point in giving them anything else unless they ask for it. I think you will be giving them enough in other ways if you ask me.”

Mandy was so convincing and Emma had no idea whatsoever who Mandy really was. Mandy kissed Emma’s neck and put her arms underneath Emma’s so she could massage her tits before whispering “Let’s go to bed, I want you to fuck me with a strap on this time.”

Emma put her hands on Mandy’s and squashed them onto her tits and said “Yes please, I can return the favour from earlier.”

With that, Emma lead Mandy up the stairs, they were like a couple of young lovers. kissing on every step, until they fell into the bedroom. Mandy secured the strap on around Emma’s waist and got on all fours on her marital bed.

“Tell me how much you want to fuck me Emma, be really dirty and tell me what you want to do to me” Mandy said.

Emma thought for a few seconds and as she thrust the strap on dildo into Mandy’s pussy, she said “I want to fuck you so hard slut, I want to stick my big cock deep in your wet cunt.”

Mandy was impressed and said “Oh fuck yes Emma, use me like a fuck toy, use me, take me, make me your slut.”

Just minutes of Emma fucking Mandy’s cunt was enough to make Mandy cum “oooohhhh yeeees fuck me I’m cuuuummmmiing.” Emma was thrilled that she had just given her first ever lesbian strap on fuck and had made her lover cum.

Meanwhile back at Mandy’s home, Bill had been watching it all and he was amazed at his wife’s ability to carry this deceit and blackmail off so well, while giving all parties involved mind blowing orgasms. He was going to match her commitment and make sure he got the information she’d requested.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.