Emma's Ordeal - Cover

Emma's Ordeal

Copyright© 2021 by Bill Smith

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mandy, previously a blackmail victim, has become a blackmailer, but unlike her abuser, Mandy's reasons aren't financial, they are purely to satisfy her perverted lust. This is a follow on story to 'Mandy has no choice', but it is written in a way that it can stand alone. Her first victim is the lovely 28 year old married young mum, Emma. Please note, the story codes and sex content relate to the whole story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Emma was so nervous as she checked herself out in her bathroom. Her husband Tom was already in bed and she knew he wanted sex. With her instructions in her mind she took a deep breath and walked into the bedroom. It was time to show her newly shaved pussy to her husband.

Emma walked in to her bedroom and smiled at Tom. The lights were low and Emma stood at the bottom of the bed wearing a silk bathrobe and a sexy nightie.

“Are you going to join me, or are you going to stand there all night Honey,” Tom said.

“Shhhhhhh” Emma said and let her bathrobe fall from her shoulders. She turned around slowly so he could see the robe fall down her back. It slipped a little further and she coyly looked at him over her shoulder.

“Wow!” Was the only word that came out of his mouth, which encouraged Emma to carry on teasing him.

Emma smiled to herself and turned to face Tom. His cock was hard in his hand. She let the robe fall to the floor and she shook her blonde hair out of the loose band it was tied in.

Emma was starting to feel sexy, especially as Tom was seemingly enjoying the show. She was still nervous about revealing her pussy to him though, but carried on by lifting her short nightie up on one side to reveal a shapely thigh.

“Fuck Emma, this is so hot, please don’t stop,” he said.

Emma blew him a kiss and lowered the straps to her nightie before spinning round so her back was to him again. She lifted her nightie above her ass to show him she wasn’t wearing panties, which received another audible gasp from Tom.

The straps were pulled down further and Emma turned around before lowering it completely to reveal her tits. Tom loved Emma’s tits and said “Oh my god Honey, you are so sexy.”

Emma knew he loved her tits so cupped them and squeezed her hard long nipples for him.

Emma moved closer to the bed and let her nightie fall to the floor. She had her hand over her pussy so Tom still couldn’t see that she’d shaved her pubic hair off. Emma sat in front of him with her legs spread and said “I have a surprise for you darling” and with that she moved her hand away to reveal her smooth pussy. She pulled her lips apart and put a finger inside herself; Emma was so wet and Tom was so hard.

“Oh Fuck,” was all Tom said and moved forward to lick his wife’s freshly shaven pussy. Emma laid back to enjoy Tom’s attentions and forgot about everything that was happening to her with Mr & Mrs C.

Tom certainly knew how to eat pussy and Emma soon came loudly all over his face. Tom didn’t give her time to come down from her orgasm though and he mounted her, ramming his cock deep into her pussy.

He pounded her hard and knew he wouldn’t last long. Emma gripped his cock as tight as she could, wrapping her legs around him “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,” Emma kept saying in his ears and that was it “Oooooohhhh Fuuuuuckkk, yeeeesssssaarrgh” he shouted as he shot his load deep inside her.

Emma held him tight and milked his cock. They weren’t taking any precautions because they wanted another baby, but as yet, nothing had happened.

Emma hung on to him as long as possible and until his cock finally softened. When it fell out of her it was followed by a large amount of spunk.

“I loved seeing your striptease and I love that you’ve shaved your pussy babe. I love you so much. Thank you.” Tom said.

“Good, I loved doing it for you and I love you too Honey,” Emma said quickly, because hearing Tom tell her he loved her so much brought it all home to her and cemented why she had to protect them all from the photos and the video Mr & Mrs C had of her fucking those bloody men.


Mandy had orgasmed three times whilst watching Emma’s striptease and live sex show. She still had her fingers in her cunt when Bill, her husband, walked into the bedroom.

“So what’s getting you hot enough to play with yourself tonight Honey?” He asked.

Mandy had been looking for a good opportunity to tell Bill about Emma, but wasn’t sure how he’d react. After all, Bill had been forced to participate in the real Mr & Mrs C’s blackmail of them, which resulted in him impregnating their daughter Katie. Mind you, he hadn’t complained at the time; he loved fucking Katie and Mandy knew they still fucked pretty frequently. Mandy really didn’t worry about it though, especially as she was still fucking their son Daniel at least once a week; Mandy herself had conceived Daniel’s baby at the hands of the real Mr & Mrs C. That was three years ago though and to Bill’s knowledge, the end of anything related to blackmail.

Mandy answered Bill, “Come and look at this honey” and she showed him Emma’s striptease and her being fucked”.

He didn’t know why this should turn his wife on so much, as he knew she was into much kinkier stuff these days, so he asked “And why would a blonde stripping and getting fucked get you off?”

“Get out of your clothes Hubby darling and I’ll tell you.” Mandy said.

Bill stripped off in seconds and with eager anticipation got on the bed and said “Okay, I’m ready”.

Mandy started to massage his cock and said “That is Emma in the film, the Emma that I’ve been seeing for coffee and the man in the film is her husband. I’m having fun with Emma, in a Mrs C kind of way and if you like, you can be my Mr C and you never know, I might let you fuck her one day.”

Before Bill could answer, Mandy went down on his cock and started to deep throat him. Bill closed his eyes with the sensations, but kept opening them to see the gorgeous blonde Emma stripping off and then being fucked. “Oh fuck, if you are really doing that then yes, count me in Honey” Bill gasped before cumming and shooting a load down Mandy’s throat.

Mandy swallowed what hadn’t gone straight down her throat and said “Welcome on board then Mr C.”

Bill smiled and replied “Thank you Mrs C, and by the way, we are going to need a bigger monitor to put on the wall”.

Mandy laughed “I think you are right Mr C.”


Emma had loved her night’s passion with Tom, but now he was at work and she knew she had another day of apprehension ahead of her. The little one was still asleep and Emma opened the email she knew was going to be waiting for her.

‘Dear Emma,

We are pleased you carried out your instructions from yesterday, but we still have the matter of what to do with you and Mandy, now you have kindly brought her into your situation.

You two are obviously close for you to confide in her, but probably not as close as you will be after today. We want you to invite her round for a coffee and make a pass at her without showing her this email and if she responds we will not email Tom, but if she doesn’t, then we are afraid you will have failed us and there’ll be no point in us carrying on with you, in which case Tom will receive an email before he gets home from work!

Have fun Mr & Mrs C’

Emma stared at the email and in her mind questioned what she was reading ‘Make a pass at Mandy? But I am not a lesbian. I wouldn’t know how to make a pass even if I wanted to. This is ridiculous. Mandy would surely not want to see me ever again if I carried out this request and she rebuffed me.’

Mandy was watching the live streaming of Emma reading the email and almost felt sorry for her, in fact she decided to call her Emma and take her mind off the task set by Mr & Mrs C for a minute or so.

Emma answered her mobile “Oh hi Mandy, you okay?”

“I’m good thanks hun, are you still okay for me to pop round after we’ve dropped the kids at play school? I really enjoyed seeing you yesterday.” Mandy replied.

“Sure, I really enjoyed seeing you too, you are my rock at the mo Mandy, seriously!” Emma said.

“Don’t be daft, you’d do the same for me Emma, I know you would. Like I said yesterday, I’ll do anything to help you through this, so see you in a bit hun.”

“Thank you Mandy, that means so much to me, see you in a bit.”

Emma felt better because even if Mandy didn’t appreciate a pass being made, she knew she’d be able to explain things after today at some point.

Bill though, who had seen the email Mandy had sent from the Mr & Mrs C email account and also heard her on the phone to Emma, questioned her “How come you are being soft on Emma Babe?”

Mandy looked at her husband and smiled as she replied “It might appear I am being soft, but I am so desperate to get in her knickers, figuratively speaking of course haha, that I don’t want her to do anything stupid and spoil all my fun, no I am going to make it easy for her to make a pass at me and then I will take over as a mature bisexual woman. Today, I will get my first taste of Emma’s pussy.”

“You naughty lady haha, can I come and watch?” Bill asked

Mandy looked at him and shook her head before saying, “No, but you can watch us on the live streaming and wank yourself silly if you want”.

Bill looked at Mandy and said, “I might just do that Mrs C.”

“I’d be disappointed if you didn’t Mr C” Mandy said with a chuckle.


Emma showered and ran her husbands razor over her pussy again to make sure it was smooth. She wanted to make a real effort today to make herself look as attractive as possible. She carefully did her hair and applied a little more makeup to her face, than she normally would have done to drop her daughter off at school. She chose a yellow summer dress that was buttoned up the front. It was made out of a smooth fabric that made her erect nipples stand out. Her idea for this was that she’d caught Mandy looking at her tits a few times yesterday, so maybe she was interested in her after all. Emma couldn’t believe she was thinking like this. it was like she was really wanting this to happen, which maybe she did, but only to stop Mr & Mrs C sending Tom that bloody email.

Emma finished the outfit off with a pair of 3” heeled shoes and four sprays of her favourite perfume. She looked in the mirror and allowed herself a bit of self praise, as she knew she looked good. She then made herself laugh out loud, because in her mind she wanted to look like a MILF.

The school run went according to plan and before long Emma had pulled up on her drive with Mandy in the car behind her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.