Emma's Ordeal - Cover

Emma's Ordeal

Copyright© 2021 by Bill Smith

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mandy, previously a blackmail victim, has become a blackmailer, but unlike her abuser, Mandy's reasons aren't financial, they are purely to satisfy her perverted lust. This is a follow on story to 'Mandy has no choice', but it is written in a way that it can stand alone. Her first victim is the lovely 28 year old married young mum, Emma. Please note, the story codes and sex content relate to the whole story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Emma, a 28 year old married blonde, standing 5ft 5” tall, with nice tits, sexy legs and a cute ass, had finally got her three year old daughter off to sleep for an afternoon nap.

She loved being a young mum and loved her husband too, even though he did get very jealous and never really liked her going out with the girls in case she got chatted up by some smooth bloke chancing his luck. She knew it was irrational on his part because she’d never cheat on her husband Tom, she loved him!

Consequently she didn’t have much of a social life, which made her afternoon out with her new friend Mandy so nice last week.

She made herself a cup of coffee and sat down in front of her laptop to check Face Book, her messages and any emails she might have had.

She didn’t know why she checked her emails so regularly, as they were usually junk, or advertising things she could never afford, but as always she checked again today.

The first was offering her income protection, so her family would be able to cope if she was made redundant, which was a joke as she had already given up work to look after the little one. The second was offering her the holiday of a lifetime if she clicked the link below and the next was an important message from an email address that was spelled incorrectly.

Part of the fun for Emma checking these emails was pressing ‘Delete, delete delete’, there was no way she was going to fall for any dodgy scams!

The fourth email in her inbox caught her eye though and she hesitated pressing ‘Delete’. She didn’t know why, but she was drawn to it.

It read:

Dear Emma,

Please open the attached photos and await further instruction.

Best Regards
Mr & Mrs C

It was a simple email, with no explanation and was unlike any scam email she had ever seen or even heard of. Emma stared at it for several minutes. She lifted her coffee, which had cooled enough to take a good drink of and saw the email had five attachments; four jpeg photos and an mpeg file. All her instincts were telling her to simply delete it, her finger hovered over ‘delete’, but she just couldn’t press the key down. Instead she moved her cursor over the first jpeg and clicked to open it.

Emma straight away saw that it was porn and went to hit delete, instantly thinking how stupid she’d been to even think about opening it, but before she deleted it, her eyes focused on the blonde in the photo staring at the camera, with her lips stretched over a huge cock. She froze. The blonde in the photo was her!

She sat open mouthed staring at the screen, wondering why someone would send her a fake photo of herself sucking a cock. As disgusting as it was to her she couldn’t believe how realistic it looked. She clicked the next photo open and this time it showed her with the cock deep in her mouth while she knelt on her hands and knees and another man fucking her. Underneath her were two men sucking a tit each.

This was sick and Emma started to shake. She had to open the next one. This time it showed her riding a cock which was about half way in her pussy. The look on her face showed ecstasy. Then she realised none of the men’s faces were in the photos, just their bodies and cocks.

The last photo showed her smiling covered in cum with four hard shining cocks next to her face. One still had a string of cum stretching between her mouth and the cock. Emma actually wretched and was very nearly sick because of what she’d seen. She didn’t understand, she was confused and she had gone pale.

She wondered if there’d be an explanation in the film, but all it showed was the live action of herself being fucked and sucking cocks. She didn’t know how, but it was so clear this wasn’t a fake and at that point realised neither were the photos. The noises she was making showed her building to an orgasm, which then happened and she screamed “Fuck yes, give me more cock, I need another to suck while I’m fucked in my cunt again.”

The film then froze on full screen with Emma smiling at the camera and looking well fucked.

And that is exactly what she would be if her husband Tom ever saw these photos and the film.

Emma squeezed her eyes shut and opened them again, hoping she was dreaming and what was staring at her on the screen wasn’t really there, but of course it was.

Emma, a normally rational person, couldn’t understand this. How could they be real. She’d never cheated. She’d never even been with anyone else, so how on earth had this happened? Mores to the point, why had it happened and who the fuck had sent her the email.

She looked at the email again and saw Mr & Mrs C’s names. Emma was losing the plot now and shook her head. Who the fuck were Mr & Mrs C? and what did they mean ‘await further instruction?

Emma needed a drink and poured herself a very large vodka and before drinking it down in one breathed in deeply to try and calm herself down. This was ridiculous, they had to be fake. She’d not done anything, so how could it be real. She looked at the photos again and she couldn’t see any join lines at all and that was clearly her body being fucked. It even had a little birthmark below her right breast and it was definitely her voice in the video.

She poured another drink and looked at the time. She was going to have to start preparing tonight’s meal for Tom. He expected his meal within thirty minutes of him getting home. He had a demanding job and worked hard and Emma loved to make him feel relaxed when he got in and one of the ways she did this was to make herself look nice and pretend that whatever had gone on in her day was fine.

The couple of stiff drinks helped and as calmly as she could, signed out of her email and closed the lid on her laptop. Whatever all that was about would have to wait. She had a meal to get ready and the little one would be waking soon, so she didn’t have any time to dwell. She felt sure that whoever was behind this would contact her again and when they did she would demand answers.


For those who haven’t read ‘Mandy has no choice’ here’s a little background.

Mandy Smith was 40 years old when her own blackmail abuse started. She’d been drugged and then photographed and filmed while having sex, very similar to how she had drugged Emma.

Mandy’s blackmailers, the real Mr & Mrs C, ramped up the abuse, as Mandy desperately tried to keep the situation she found herself in a secret from her family. This was never going to happen and in the end Mandy had been forced into including her husband, daughter and son into her blackmailers perverted world. A world that included blackmailing innocent families into sex acts and then selling the videos online to make huge sums of money.

I won’t go into too many details in case you want to read the story yourself, but safe to say, Mandy, once the abused through blackmail, had turned into an abusing blackmailer herself, pervertedly using the same names of Mr & Mrs C, to fill her victims with dread while getting off on their torment. One main difference though, Mandy blackmailed for perverted pleasure and not for financial gain.


Emma, tried her best to shut what she’d seen in the email out of her mind, but it was impossible. All she kept visualising was her smiling face and a big cock in her mouth. She then annoyed herself by absentmindedly comparing it to her husbands cock; the strangers cock was much bigger. Emma sighed and with the evening meal prepared, she thought she’d get the little one up, but just as she was about to go upstairs she had a text message from an anonymous number.

“Hi Emma, we hope you enjoyed seeing the fun you had with your four male friends. Remember Tom doesn’t need to find out. We’ll send you your first instruction tomorrow when he’s at work. Love Mr & Mrs C xx”

Emma nearly feinted. She hadn’t done anything and who the fuck were these people and how did they know her husbands name? This was so confusing and she couldn’t think straight. She went into autopilot. Got her daughter up and sat her in front of the tv while she poured another drink.

Tom would be home in half an hour. She needed to talk to someone, but who did she know? She didn’t really have any friends and then she thought of Mandy. Mandy seemed really nice when they went for a coffee. They seemed to be out for ages and just talked about all sorts and nothing in particular. So much so, she couldn’t remember half the things they must have talked about. She allowed herself a little smile. It was a lovely afternoon and so nice to be able to chat to another woman. Yes she thought, Mandy was really nice. She reached for her phone and called her.

Mandy answered on the third ring “Hey Emma, this is a nice surprise, how are you doing?”

“Hi Mandy, I’m okay, kind of.”

“Emma, what’s wrong? You sound upset. Do you want me to come over?”

“No, no I’m fine and I shouldn’t have bothered you, I’m sorry. I need to get ready for Tom coming home,” Emma said wishing she’d not called.

“Okay Emma, listen, I’ll come over once we’ve both dropped the little ones off in the morning. We can have a catch up and you can tell me what’s on your mind. And listen, whatever is bothering you i’m here for you, okay?”

“Oh Mandy, thank you so much. That’ll be lovely. I’ll see you tomorrow then.”

“Anytime Love, see you tomorrow and hey, keep smiling.”

They hung up and Mandy smiled. She started to think of what instructions Mr & Mrs C would give Emma before they met tomorrow.

Emma herself felt better for just speaking to Mandy. She didn’t know if she’d be able to tell her everything, but for now just knowing she’d be popping in made her feel better and who knows, this might all be a prank and she might not hear from this Mr & Mrs C again.

Tom came home and enjoyed spending time with his daughter before Emma dished up their evening meal. Emma looked at him and felt her heart pull. She loved her husband so much and he would be devastated if he knew she’d cheated on him. This thought annoyed her so much as it was as if she was starting to believe she had cheated on him.

That night in bed Tom tried it on like he did most nights. Emma wasn’t really in the mood but didn’t want to disappoint him fully. She smiled and said she was tired, but she’d look after him in her special way.

Tom knew what that meant and he smiled as Emma snaked down his body and took him in her mouth. Emma closed her eyes and started to suck Tom’s cock. She loved the way it grew in her mouth and when he was fully hard, she started to rock her head up and down his length.

“Oh yes babe, suck my cock, I love it when you have my cock in your mouth.”

It was at this point Emma started to think of the video, but instead of being repulsed, she started to take Tom Deeper than she had ever taken him before. She gagged a little, but carried on. Tom was loving what she was doing “Oh fuck yes Emma, this is amazing. I’m going to cum.”

Emma wasn’t thinking of Tom, in her mind she was thinking of the big cock in the video and as Tom started to cum, she swallowed it all and held him deep in her mouth.

“Wow Honey, I thought you were tired. That was some blow job, you sure you don’t want me to do anything in return?” He said.

That brought Emma back to her senses and she shook her head and smiled at him, but in her heart she was hurting. What was she thinking while she was pleasuring Tom?

They said good night and Emma reached between her legs. Her pussy was soaked. It took her ages to get to sleep, but finally her eyes closed and that was her done until the morning.


Mandy slept like a log and awakened as fresh as a daisy. Her mind immediately focusing on her latest project, Emma. Every time she thought of her it made her own pussy wet and she couldn’t wait to get between Emma’s legs, but she knew to make it work she’d have to be patient.

First things first though and she had an email to send to Emma from Mr & Mrs C.

‘Dear Emma,

We hope you slept well. As promised, here are you instructions for today. Before we give them to you, remember the more you please us, the easier your instructions will be and also, if you ever confide in another person about our fun, we will be forced to include them in it too.

Now today your instructions are simple. With immediate effect, you must keep your pussy, underarms and legs smooth at all times. You must only wear dresses or skirts and they must be above the knee. All your underwear, with the exception of stockings or holdups must be taken to charity, as you will not be permitted to wear underwear whilst ever you are under our control.

Once you have completed your tasks, we want you to email a photo of your smooth pussy to us, making sure you include your smiling pretty face.

Love Mr & Mrs C xx

PS, if you do not carry out all these requests WE WILL send the first email to your husband Tom.’


Emma was woken by her husband Tom, who brought her a cup of tea as he left for work. He was ever so thoughtful, tip toeing around so not to wake her while he showered and did what he needed to do before leaving at 8.00am. It was the same routine every weekday morning. Tom gave Emma a kiss and told her he loved her. Emma told him she loved him too and smiled, but the smile was only on the outside of her face as she knew, looking at her phone, she had an email waiting for her to read.

Emma waited until Tom had pulled off the drive and she braced herself before opening it. Luckily her daughter wasn’t an early riser so she had time. She closed her eyes and pressed read email.

Emma was shaking as she read the email from Mr & Mrs C. She was horrified. How could they ask her to do these things? Her underarms and legs were no problem, but she’d always liked a light covering of pubic hair on her pussy. She had never shaved it off, just trimmed it and what was that all about, having to give all her underwear away to charity?. Why were these people being so mean to her, what had she ever done to them? Emma loved to wear jeans, even though she had some lovely dresses and several short skirts, but she’d never consider wearing any of them without panties. Emma looked down at her breasts. They were a 34C, but after giving birth and breast feeding they were not as firm as they were and her nipples were definitely longer and these days always seemed to be erect. Emma thought that not wearing a bra would be far more embarrassing than not wearing panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.