Emma's Ordeal - Cover

Emma's Ordeal

Copyright© 2021 by Bill Smith

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Mandy, previously a blackmail victim, has become a blackmailer, but unlike her abuser, Mandy's reasons aren't financial, they are purely to satisfy her perverted lust. This is a follow on story to 'Mandy has no choice', but it is written in a way that it can stand alone. Her first victim is the lovely 28 year old married young mum, Emma. Please note, the story codes and sex content relate to the whole story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution  

It was now two weeks since the birth and Emma and Mandy sat drinking coffee while Pam put her new granddaughter down for her afternoon nap.

Emma said “I know I keep saying it Mandy, but I really can’t believe it, in fact I’m going to read it to you again.”

Mandy laughed “Haha go on then hun, maybe the more you read it the more you’ll believe it.”

Emma cleared her throat and read out loud the email she’d received from Mr & Mrs C last night

“I must admit it is taking some believing. Okay here goes.

Dear Emma,

This is the last time you will ever hear from us because you have fulfilled your part of the deal that we both entered into and therefore, from this moment on, you are completely free to carry on your life as you wish. You are no longer under our control and all photographs we had of you have been destroyed.

Further to this, we have deposited £250,000 into your personal bank account.

You have been a star and we wish you every happiness moving forward.

Best Regards and lots of love Mr & Mrs C xx.”

Of course Mandy knew the email word for word, seeing as she had written it. She said “Oh Emma, I am so pleased for you, I take it you’ve checked your bank account.”

Emma smiled “Only about twenty times Mandy and yes, it’s definitely there.”

Mandy was thrilled, especially as she could see how grateful Emma was, not so much for being released, but with the money; it would make a massive difference to hers and her families lives moving forward. Mandy had always planned to share some of her wealth with Emma and now wondered how she’d explain it to Tom, so she asked “How are you going to tell Tom about the money?”

Emma replied “I’m not, the way I see it is that’s my money and Tom’s not done anything to earn it, whereas I’ve done everything Mr & Mrs C have asked, so I’ll use it to make my life comfortable, which he’ll obviously benefit from, but I’m certainly not going to be telling him about it and if you think about it, I’m pretty good at keeping stuff from him haha.”

“That you are hun, that you are!” Mandy agreed and laughed with her.

Emma said “Can you believe everything I’ve done since that pet party? I mean that was a bit of a turning point for me and my mum. I know I’ve told you she’s completely under my control now, but you’ve never witnessed it. Are you feeling horny?”

Mandy had of course witnessed Emma’s control of her mum, but only via the secret cameras. She said “Haha of course I’m horny, why do you ask?”

“Well, mum will be back in a few minutes after putting the baby down for a nap and we’ve a good while before the school run, so just leave it to me and go with the flow and you’ll be orgasming before you know it” Emma said.


Pam returned into the lounge and said “Well she’s settled down Emma, is there anything else you’d like me to do while I’m here?”

Emma smiled and said Yes mum, I’d like you to strip out of your clothes in front of Mandy here and show her how you can fist yourself.”

Mandy actually looked shocked. In all the things she’d witnessed Emma make her mum do, she’d never got her mum to do anything like this.

Pam looked at Emma and said “Of course Love, if that’s what you want me to do.”

Pam started to unbutton her blouse and reveal her sagging tits. Which were even more saggy than normal, because unbeknown to Mandy, Emma had sent her mother to get her nipples pierced and now hanging from each nipple was a weight. Pam’s tits and nipples were stretched and distorted and hung down towards her belly, but it was a look Emma enjoyed.

Pam unfastened her short skirt and let it drop to the floor and Mandy got a close up of Pam’s pussy tattoo that said “Owned by Emma”.

Pam pulled a string that was hanging out of her pussy and took out a vibrating egg, that Emma controlled remotely whenever she felt like giving her mother some impromptu pleasure. She popped it in her mouth, sucked it clean and placed it on the side, leaving access to her gaping cunt.

Pam looked Mandy in the eye and proceeded to finger fuck herself with three fingers, which were quickly followed by four and then by bending her thumb under her forefinger sank her whole fist inside her cunt.

“That’s perfect mum, now fuck yourself with your fist” Emma ordered.

Pam didn’t hesitate and proceeded to ram her fist inside herself as hard as she could.

Mandy was impressed and said “Fuck, that is so hot Emma.”

Emma smiled and said “If you strip off and spread your legs I’ll get mum to get between them and lick you to orgasm.”

Mandy didn’t waste anytime and stripped out of her clothes in seconds before relaxing on the sofa and spreading her legs.

Emma said “You know what to do mum, so get to work while I remind my friend of some of the things I’ve done in the last six months.”

Pam started to lick Mandy’s cunt as Emma talked.

“Hmmmm, let me see, where shall I start? Oh I know, let’s start with the time daddy took me back to his house instead of fucking me at Madam Jo’s brothel. He fucked me hard in his marital bed.”

Pam’s ears pricked up at this news as she had no idea about her husbands regular brothel visits, or the fact that him and Emma had been fucking each other, until now of course.

“That’s right mummy dear, I know you can hear me, but just keep licking my friends cunt. Well I’m actually convinced that it’s daddy who knocked me up. Well he was certainly fucking me before I was pregnant and has continued to do so at least twice a week up until a week before I went into labour, and then instead of my cunt or ass he fucked, it was my throat. Daddy loves sticking his cock in my mouth and then pushing it further until it’s all the way in and down my throat. He says I’m the slut daughter he always wanted.

Pam was mortified, but the humiliation of learning these facts were making her wet. Emma got behind her and fisted her deep. Her cunt was stretched and dripping. Mandy could see what Emma was doing and shrieked out her first orgasm of the afternoon.

“Don’t stop licking Mandy’s cunt bitch and if Mandy raises her hips, you can lick her asshole too”.

Mandy did exactly that, which gave her clit a rest while she came down from the intense orgasm Pam had just given her.

“So, before I move on and away from the tales of daddy, I’ve got one more thing to tell you hehe and I loved doing this for him. He wanted me to dress up in a schoolgirl outfit and act out the first time he had naughty thoughts about me, his princess.

I won’t tell you how old I was when he first had these naughty thoughts about me, because that’s a secret never to be told, but let’s just say it’s very naughty haha. Anyway, he made me go to my old bedroom and as my old bed is still in there, we fucked on it while I was still dressed in school uniform. I had to keep calling him daddy and telling him how old I was and how he shouldn’t be fucking me like this because I was his little girl. He orgasmed hard and shot his cum so deep inside me.

We’ll keep fucking for sure, in fact as soon as I’m a bit less tender I think I’ll get him to fuck me in front of you mum and then you can lick his cum out of my cunt. Maybe he’ll knock me up again. I’d like that.

So that’s my daddy tale”. Emma said while sliding her fist out of her mums pussy and wiping her slimy fingers through her mothers hair.

Emma looked at her mothers ass sticking up in the air while she licked Mandy’s asshole. The doggy paw print tattoo in full view. A wicked thought crossed her mind and she wondered if it would be possible to have her mother fucked by a real dog at some stage. This was Emma’s mind set at the moment, she’d become a real pervert and she could look at any innocent situation and turn it into a perverted one, not that the scene in front of her was in any way innocent.

Mandy said, as she put her legs over Pam’s shoulders to give Pam’s tongue better access to her asshole, “Go on Emma, what else did you get up to this last six months that you’ve not told me about?”

“Haha I see you are enjoying my mothers tongue while listening to my stories. Okay, well let me think, oh yes, I’ve been having regular sex sessions with Madam Jo. She loved my pregnant body. Especially in the latter months when I got to eight and nearly nine months. It was like she worshipped me and the dominant woman liked me to control her. She’d have me tie her to the bed and sit on her face, smothering her with my weight and my big pregnant body while her tongue was licking my pussy. As soon as I felt her licking stop I’d ease off her so she could breath and then she’d start again.

It got to the stage where she wanted me to do it after any client had fucked me bareback. She became my personal pussy cleaner licking all the clients cum out of my cunt. What I’m telling you must never be repeated you understand as I love her and I don’t want her reputation being ruined.

The most perverted thing that happened with her though was an accident, but she loved it and asked me to do it several times again. You see, this one day I’d been fucked by a client with a huge cock.

He’d paid for a role play where he wanted to be a rapist raping his pregnant daughter. I know it sounds bad, but it was only fantasy and let me tell you, some of the things men asked me to do in role plays would make you cringe, but anyway, I did it and the guy fucked me so hard and so deep. I actually came three times, but that’s not why I’m telling you this; once he’d gone, Madam Jo told me she’d heard my orgasms and was so turned on she needed me straight away after and demanded I get in my usual place, on her face. Well, I did it of course, but the guy had been quite rough and I’d not had chance to go to the loo and my bladder was pretty full.

Madam Jo started to clean my pussy out with her tongue and I told her she needed to let me up as I needed the bathroom, but she held my legs firm and ignored me. I tried to tell her again, but her licking was so good and I couldn’t hold on. I desperately tried to, but it was no use and a dribble of pee came out into her mouth and then I started to pee so hard all over Madam Jo’s face. She sealed her mouth over my pussy and I filled it. She was actually drinking my piss and I couldn’t believe it. I’d never been so turned on. She couldn’t drink it all and the rest just jetted into her open mouth and over her face.

I was so apologetic, but she wasn’t having any of it, she told me she’d dreamt of that happening so many times, but could never ask me to do it because she thought I’d think it was disgusting.

I didn’t and I loved it, in fact mummy often has a drink of my special champagne direct from my pussy now, don’t you mummy dear?”

Pam nodded as she moved her tongue from Mandy’s asshole and back up inside her pussy.

Mandy was amazed at Madam Jo and never knew she had such a submissive side to her. She laid back, her legs still over Pam’s shoulders, she needed to cum again and grabbed Pam’s head against her pussy a little firmer with no regard for Pam’s aching jaw and tiring tongue.

Emma continued talking “And then there were my visits to Marie’s and Douglas’s house, they were always fun and quite kinky and Marie loved me to sit on her face too after Douglas had fucked me. She loves the taste of her sons cum. Marie is dreading him getting a girlfriend, unless he finds a kinky one who’ll join in their games. I must admit, she knows how to use her tongue on a pussy.”

Mandy’s eyes were all over the place as Pam brought her to yet another orgasm. Emma stood up and walked over to the sofa. She lifted her top to expose her tits, which looked amazing. They were full and very firm. She was starting to leak milk and she needed some relief. She bent down and pushed her left nipple towards Mandy’s mouth. Mandy focused in on it and saw the inviting teat. She took it in her mouth and started to suck.

“Oh fuck, yes Mandy. Suckle on my tit you horny bitch. Drink from me while my mother makes you cum again”.

Mandy loved drinking from Emma’s tits. She alternated and start to suck the other one. She expertly kneaded Emma’s breasts until Emma’s lactation was shooting into Mandy’s face. Pam stopped licking Mandy’s cunt and latched onto Emma’s left breast. So there Emma was. Mandy and Pam suckling on her long hard nipples at the same time. She cradled their heads and enjoyed the feeling.

Emma moaned and couldn’t help but reach down and touch her clit. Her pussy was tender, but her clit wasn’t. She needed to cum herself after remembering some of the kinky things she had done while pregnant.

As soon as Emma orgasmed she eased her mother and Mandy off her tits and made them kiss each other. Emma loved seeing the two elder woman make out and encouraged them to 69; Pam licking Mandy’s cunt, while Mandy licked Pam’s.

This arrangement became a regular affair and the three woman enjoyed some no men sex once a week.


The days passed, as did the weeks and Emma was feeling more horny every day. She missed getting fucked on a daily basis and it hit her, she knew she couldn’t give up her horny kinky life for the simple reason she enjoyed it too much. Emma was addicted to sex, but not any old sex, oh no, it had to be kinky sex. In fact the kinkier the better!

Emma came to an arrangement with Madam Jo and in return for more lesbian sex, Jo let Emma work at her brothel and fuck clients whenever she wanted.

Emma and her daddy continue to fuck and took more and more risks, until one day she promised she’d cuckold her husband Tom with her dad. She thought that’d be so funny to force Tom to watch her daddy fuck her, especially as she had no interest in having sex with Tom anymore. He was desperate to fuck his wife again, but Emma had a long memory and decided that the day he took her for granted was the day he lost all rights to her body. She even suggested he took a trip to a place called Madam Jo’s, which she thought was hilarious.

Emma bought herself a new car and a new wardrobe of sexy clothes and some amazing shoes, she looked stunning once more.

She still didn’t wear underwear and always got turned on being out in public without a bra or panties.

Now Emma had lost her baby belly and had got back into shape, she had an idea that she ran by Mandy.

Her idea was to get her own back on all the school mothers who’d slagged her off and called her names and the way she wanted to do it was to have each of their husbands fuck her, so she’d always know that she had something precious belonging to them, in this case, their husbands fidelity.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.