Emma's Ordeal - Cover

Emma's Ordeal

Copyright© 2021 by Bill Smith

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Mandy, previously a blackmail victim, has become a blackmailer, but unlike her abuser, Mandy's reasons aren't financial, they are purely to satisfy her perverted lust. This is a follow on story to 'Mandy has no choice', but it is written in a way that it can stand alone. Her first victim is the lovely 28 year old married young mum, Emma. Please note, the story codes and sex content relate to the whole story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Pam was looking very nervous as Emma fastened the Diamanté studded leather dog collar around her neck, because so far, all of Emma’s control and humiliation of her had been behind closed doors, meaning tonight’s party will be the first time Emma humiliated her in public.

Emma was so looking forward to it and she said “Come on doggy, it’s time to insert your bushy tail butt plug.”

Pam wanted to cry with the shame but daren’t, as Emma would no doubt love an excuse to spank her tits and ass until they were red and sore, like she had done on several occasions already.

Emma stood back and looked at her mother dressed as her pet for the evening. Pam felt so vulnerable wearing absolutely nothing but knee pads, a dog collar, a bushy dog tail sticking out of her asshole and a headband with pointed dog ears. She was wearing full make-up which Emma had applied to make her look like a slut, consisting of bright blue eyeshadow, over the top blusher and bright red lipstick.

Emma, on the other hand, had a full set of lingerie on, including stockings clipped to a basque, that showed her new pregnant cleavage off, while hiding her bump. Her make-up was immaculate and the killer heels she had on were patent black. She held Pam’s leash in one hand and an 18” leather flogger in the other to keep Pam in check, without having to shout orders at her all the time.

Before they went down to the drinks reception, where there would be champagne for the owners and bowls of water for the pets, Emma gave her mother her final instructions “Now remember mum, you are forbidden to talk. If you want my attention you must bark once and wait patiently for me to look at you. You are to do exactly as I instruct and if you need to pee you must bark twice in quick succession. I will then lead you to the straw pen which has been designated for pets to do their business and if I need the loo, there is a place where I can tie you to while I nip into the ladies. This is your last chance to speak until we come back up to our room later. Any questions?”

Pam looked at her daughter and wondered how she had let herself get into this humiliating situation. She saw Emma waiting for an answer, but knew whatever she said wouldn’t make any difference whatsoever, so simply shook her head.

“Good doggy” Emma said and went on to say “Come along then bitch, lets go to the party, get on all fours where you belong.”

Pam gave her daughter a look of hatred, but got on all fours. She was so glad of the knee pads at that moment, that’s for sure.

As Emma walked her pet down the corridor to the lifts, she used the flogger on her ass sharply and said “You better swing your ass better than that when we get downstairs. Come on, I want to see that tail swing.”

Pam felt the sting of the flogger and started swaying her hips as she tried to walk on her hands and knees. By the time they reached the lifts, she was getting better at it and Emma said “Good bitch, now sit and wait for the lift.”

Pam had been instructed on how to sit on her knees, with the tops of her arms by her side, elbows bent at 90 degrees, with forearms in front of her and hands limp, like a typical begging dog.

The lift door pinged open and Emma and Pam found themselves facing two other woman in the lift, both with their human pets obediently by their sides.

One of the woman, aged about 40, had a younger boy on a leash. He was probably around 20 years old. The woman smiled at Emma and tugged her pets lead to get him to move to the side. The pet did as he was told. The other woman was probably in her early 30’s and had a younger girl on a lead. The girl was only about 18 and looked to the floor. She too was on all fours and as the owner moved to the side, so did she. The girl’s young pet had huge tits that hung down low and Emma was sure she saw weights attached to her nipples.

Emma said thank you to the woman for moving to the sides and then said, while tugging on Pam’s lead, “Come on bitch, get in here.”

Pam was already hating this and crawled between the two other pets who stood obediently on all fours. The elder of the two owners said “Hello, I’ve not seen you at one of these parties before, is this your first time?”

Emma smiled and said “Yes and I really don’t know what to expect.”

The woman smiled at her and said “I remember my first pet party four years ago with Douglas here. He was only a pup and got a lot of attention from the other female owners. He’s was only sixteen, bless him, but he performed well with the other pets. My name is Marie and if you want to hang around with Douglas and myself until you know what’s what, you’d be more than welcome.”

Emma was thrilled with the invitation and she said “Thank you, I’d like that a lot. I’m Emma and this is my mu, oh err, this is my pet Bitch.”

Marie shook her head and said “Bitch? Oh dear, when did you name her that? I’m guessing tonight. You can’t call your pet that as the organisers like things to be kept to a certain standard. You should choose a name that’s a little less aggressive.”

Marie looked down at Pam and saw the look of distaste on her face because of the conversation that was taking place as if she wasn’t there and Marie said “You should call her Queenie, because she looks like she thinks she shouldn’t be here and that she is above all this.”

Emma laughed and said “You have got that right, my pet is not liking this one little bit. I like that name for her. You hear that Queenie? That’s your new name.”

The other woman in the lift smiled her appreciation of the situation; both of their pets remained impassive.

The lift came to a halt and the doors opened.

Marie said “Come with me over to this table Emma, they put complementary treats out for our pets. Look, these are the treats for girl pets and in that one there, they are the treats for boy pets. Just take a couple of spoon fulls and pop them in one of these bags. I always make sure I take some home with me too, but don’t tell anyone that haha.”

Emma looked at the little square white wafer thin crisp type treats for girl pets and then at the same shaped treats for boy pets that were a pale yellow colour. She asked “What’s the difference between the treats for girl pets and boy pets?”

Pam couldn’t believe this conversation was going on above her and Douglas, who to Pam’s discomfort had moved closer to her.

Marie answered “The girl treats are made from spunk that’s taken from used condoms, donated by several local brothels. The spunk is then mixed with flour and baked until crisp and the boys treats are made the same way, but instead of spunk, it’s piss that’s donated by several of the higher standing woman who run the club.”

Emma said “Oh my god that’s amazing, do you hear that Queenie?”

Emma helped herself to a couple of scoops of the girl dog treats and said to her mum “Come on Queenie, put your tongue out and take a treat.”

Pam couldn’t believe this and thought if she took the so called treat she’d be sick, but the look her daughter gave her told her she had no option. Pam put her tongue out and Emma placed the spunk treat on it and was amazed to see it melt immediately and turn into a runny liquid. Emma said “Oh my god that is amazing, swallow it Queenie, swallow it all, or I’ll give you 5 more right now.”

Pam hated it. She hated the taste of spunk anyway, but knowing the treat was made with strangers cum made it even more disgusting.

Emma clapped and Marie smiled; even Douglas had a grin, but that’s not all he had. His cock was now rock hard and it was Emma who first noticed it, she said “Wow, Douglas, aren’t you a big boy?”

Marie beamed with pride; she knew her son Douglas had a big cock, but it still made her wet when others noticed it too. She said “Oh Douglas, whats turning you on this time?”

Emma fully expected him to talk but he just panted and sniffed Pam’s body.

Marie said “No Douglas, naughty boy, Queenie doesn’t want your cock.”

Hearing Marie say that gave Emma an idea and she said “He can fuck her if it’s allowed.”

The look on Pam’s face was of shock, Douglas panted even more and Marie said “Well, it’s certainly allowed and actually encouraged, so if you don’t mind it’d be a good start to our evening. Douglas knows how to fuck proper doggy style, don’t you Douglas?. Come on then boy, let’s get you ready and Emma if you can get Queenie to put her front legs flat on the floor and stay on her knees with her ass in the air, that’d be brilliant.”

Emma pulled Pam around, who was shaking her head and looking distraught, but the tugs on the leash and the threat of the flogger, soon had Pam in position.

Douglas somehow kept on Pam’s back, but not how a man fucks a woman doggy style, because he didn’t use his hands. He wrapped his forearms around Pam’s waist and started humping aimlessly and it was Marie who moved Pam’s tail out of the way and guided her sons cock into Pam’s cunt, which luckily was wet enough to accept it.

He started to fuck Pam fast to the delight of, not only Marie and Emma, but several other guests and their pets who had formed an audience. Douglas and Queenie were the first pet fucks of the night. Pam felt her pussy stretch to accommodate Douglas’s cock and desperately tried to shut her mind off from it, but the cheering and the sensations of having someone on her back, with their cock moving in and out of her cunt at great speed, wouldn’t allow it and soon Douglas came inside Her. When he’d finished cumming he pulled out of her and the audience gave a tremendous round of applause.

Pam was mortified that she’d been publicly raped by a stranger pretending to be a dog, all at the hands of her daughter.

Douglas’s sperm dripped from Pam’s cunt and felt horrible running down her legs. Douglas though, bent down and dutifully licked it all up. Marie was so proud of him and when he’d finished she gave him a yellow treat.

Emma was ecstatic and wanting to show everyone she was also in control of her pet, she said “Come on Queenie, be a good doggy and lick Douglas’s cock clean. The next bitch he fucks doesn’t want your smelly cunt juices on his cock.”

Pam looked at Emma and wanted to cry, but she knew that’d be futile, so she crawled towards Douglas, who was stood on all fours and bent down below him to suck and lick his dripping cock clean.

Again the audience showed their appreciation and more champagne was brought for Marie and Emma.

Marie raised her glass and said to Emma “Cheers Lady and here’s to your first pet party and thank you for letting my dog fuck yours.”

Emma raised her glass and they chinked them before saying “It was my pleasure, it’s about time my bitch had a cock because all she’s been getting of late is my cunt.”

Marie said “Lucky bitch is what I say to that haha.”

Emma smiled and asked “So you like pussy too then I take it?”

“You bet I do. I mean Douglas here fucks me good whenever I want cock, but there’s nothing like a nice pair of tits to play with, or a smooth cunt squashed against my mouth flooding it with cunt juice.”

Emma loved the forthright way Marie spoke and wondered if she’d get the opportunity to sit on her face at some stage, but her thoughts were broken when the DJ invited the host of the evening up on stage. The host was a stunning brunette called Kat and she wore a tight crotchless cat suit, with holes cut out to allow her tits to poke through.

The DJ passed the Mic over and Kat addressed the guests “Dear ladies and gentlemen and of course all of your pets. It’s really nice to see so many of you here tonight and I can tell you that everyone who bought a ticket has now turned up and the front doors are locked. Very soon we will be holding our pet of the night contest and I urge everyone, who wants to enter their pets into tonights event, to get their pets names down quickly as numbers are limited to twenty five entrants.

As well as the pet of the night contest, we have five owners who want to showcase their pets new tricks and back by popular demand is Stacey and Steve, our two favourite tattoo artists who will happily take on your quick tattoo requests for free, but please, only simple pet related requests tonight; however the couple will happily take bookings for anything more detailed, which they will do at their studio at a discounted rate, as soon as they can fit you in.

For now though, I want you all to join in the fun and let’s make tonight another special and amazing swinging pet party, cheers everybody.”

The place erupted with cheers and clapping, followed by the DJ getting the party started with some rocking party tunes.

Marie looked at Emma and said “Come on, lets get Douglas and Queenie down for the pet of the night contest.”

Douglas was up on all fours and ready as he knew the drill, but Pam wasn’t as keen. Emma said “Come on Queenie, let’s get you registered.”

As Pam reluctantly started walking on her hands a knees, Emma noticed none of the other pets had tails that fell between their legs. She said “Queenie, stay,” just like she would say to a real dog. Pam gave her daughter such a look, but did as she was told, so Emma said “Good girl, put your tongue out for another treat.”

Pam actually wretched, but did as was told and Emma chuckled when she saw the treat melt and take the form of spunk once again. Pam swallowed it and Emma patted her on the head, before reaching down and easing the but plug tail out of her mothers ass; the ass gape left was impressive.

Pam had thought it too good to be true to be allowed to wear the tail, for it provided her with some dignity; not now though, as her pussy and her gaping ass would be on display for anyone to see as she walked on all fours; this was fast becoming the worst day of Pam’s life, so why was she starting to sway her ass as she walked? Why was her pussy getting wetter by the minute? A dreadful thought crossing her mind, that it was indeed the humiliation that was turning her on.

The pets were registered for the contest and Marie told Emma she wanted to mingle with Douglas for a bit and she’d see Emma later. That suited Emma, as she knew Mandy would be here somewhere and she wanted to try and find her.

Mandy wasn’t far away and had been observing everything that had occurred, happy that Emma was being looked after by Marie, whom Mandy of course knew. The thing was though, Mandy didn’t want Emma to find her yet, because she wanted Emma to find her own feet at the party.

Emma was indeed finding her feet, helped by the free champagne and buzz of the place. Pam was getting a lot of attention too and party goers kept stopping Emma to talk to and while they did they stroked Pam’s hair and body. Pam’s cunt was dripping with the humiliation and secretly enjoyed being touched, but she wished Emma would stop giving her spunk treats and leading her to drink from the dog bowls at every table, because it meant she’d need to pee real soon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.