Emma's Ordeal - Cover

Emma's Ordeal

Copyright© 2021 by Bill Smith

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Mandy, previously a blackmail victim, has become a blackmailer, but unlike her abuser, Mandy's reasons aren't financial, they are purely to satisfy her perverted lust. This is a follow on story to 'Mandy has no choice', but it is written in a way that it can stand alone. Her first victim is the lovely 28 year old married young mum, Emma. Please note, the story codes and sex content relate to the whole story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Emma stared at her mothers wedding dress and Jo asked “what’s wrong Emma?”

“This is my mums wedding dress.” Emma replied.

Jo said “Oh my god, look love you don’t have to do this, I’ll get one of the other girls to wear it instead.”

Emma was seeing a different side to Madam Jo. The changes started happening this morning before they’d had sex and now, when they were alone, Emma was definitely picking up on signs that Madam Jo thought of her as more than a working girl.

Her intuition was right. Jo had never felt this way about any of the other girls and that included Mandy. She of course knew that Emma wasn’t a real prostitute, was married and was under the control of Mandy, but she couldn’t stop thinking about the girl and her mature pussy got wet every time she was in her company.

Emma looked at Jo and looked at the dress and said “No, I’ll wear it, I don’t want daddy fucking any of the other girls anymore.”

Jo smiled and said “We best getting you ready for your daddy then.”

Jo had fun getting Emma ready and when she stepped back to look at her all made up and wearing the wedding dress, she said “Wow Emma, you look stunning and it’s a shame to put the wig and mask on.”

Jo saw the panic in Emma’s eyes and said “Hey don’t worry, Paul insists on them being worn, I was just saying, that’s all.”

Emma laughed and said “Thank god for that, I’m only able to do this because of the disguise and I’d die if daddy really knew it was me.”

Jo understood that and said warmly “Well honey, we best put them on securely then.”

When ready, Emma posed on the bed and Jo said “You look so sexy, your dads going to be blown away. Are you ready?

The butterflies going around in Emma’s stomach were stronger than ever. She was so nervous and at that moment she’d have killed for some of the relaxant. She replied “Yes, I’m ready.”

“Good girl, I’ll go and bring him up then.” Jo said.

Ten very long minutes later Jo knocked lightly on the door and entered with Paul.

She said to Paul “Well, here you are, your daughter is ready for you to take her down to her wedding ceremony, but it’s customary for the father of the bride to spend some time alone with his daughter to make sure she is happy to go through with the wedding, so I’ll leave you two together.”

Madam Jo smiled and was thrilled to see the lust in his eyes, he was was indeed blown away with how the girl in front of him looked. He said “Thank you Madam Jo, she looks perfect.”

With that she left them to it, but once on the other side of the door, she bent to look through the keyhole and listened in.

Emma spoke first and said “Hello daddy.”

Paul looked at her sexy red lipstick covered lips, cute chin, gorgeous cheeks, her forehead and her sparkling blue eyes, which were the only visible features not behind the mask and blonde wig,

He was pleased that Madam Jo had found him a girl who looked as close to his own daughter as he could have hoped for; her height and figure were the same and even her smile.

His cock was rock hard already and he replied “Hello princess, how are you feeling today?”

Emma was shaking in case her dad had realised that it was actually her in front of him, so her reply was the truth.

“Daddy, I am really nervous about today.”

As he walked forward he said “Well you look beautiful, come here, let daddy have a good look at you.”

This didn’t help her nerves and she was glad the room wasn’t bright; Madam Jo had done a great job in creating a sultry look in each of the rooms with drawn curtains and mood lighting.

Emma stood in front of Paul and looked up at him. She saw his brow furrow slightly and she sensed a look of confusion, so took the initiative and reached for his crotch. She felt his balls and his hard cock through his trousers and said “Daddy, you can’t walk me down the isle with a hard cock, so I think I need to see to it don’t you?”

Emma got on on her knees, unzipped her dads trousers and quickly unfastened the button to let them drop to his ankles. She pulled his boxer shorts down and watched his cock spring out right in front of her face.

Emma was panicking and her heart was beating fast. She licked her lips and put her mouth around her dads cock. She started to move her head up and down sucking him as she did so and only when she heard him gasp and start moaning did she relax a little.

Paul though was confused. The girl sucking his cock was so like his daughter, but he rationalised it couldn’t possibly be. His Emma wasn’t a working girl and he wasn’t the one masked, so surely she’d have said something. All these thoughts drifted away as Emma’s sucking and attention to detail around his cock and balls were having just the effect he wanted and the reason he paid for this service.

He grabbed the side of Emma’s head and started to fuck her face. She met every thrust and his cock nudged the back of her throat. Emma prepared herself and on her next descent didn’t stop and her daddy’s cock went all the way into her throat.

Paul loved this and he said “Oh fuck princess, yes, oh fuck, daddy loves throat fucking you.”

Emma was loving this too, but she knew her daddy didn’t just want a blow job and after a few minutes taking him to the edge and back several times she slid her mouth off his cock and before he could say anything she got on the bed on all fours so her ass was facing him. She lifted her mums wedding dress up and over her backside, so her naked ass was presented to him and she said “Daddy, before I get married I want you to lick my pussy and asshole and then I want you to fuck me hard.”

Paul was now lost in the moment and looked at the girls super sexy ass presented to him with the ruffles and lace material of the wedding dress all up and around her waist.

He stripped off fully and kneeled down to face the beautiful ass in front of him. He fondled it and pulled her cheeks apart to reveal her asshole and pussy.

He said “Oh wow, you have a beautiful ass princess and daddy is so lucky to be able to touch it and lick it.”

Emma, now more comfortable facing away from her daddy said “You can fuck it too if you like daddy.”

Emma couldn’t believe she had just said that, but the thrill she got from doing so sent a wave of pleasure through her body, which was increased when she felt her daddy’s tongue exploring her asshole and pussy. She couldn’t help moaning and said “Oh fuck daddy, that feels so good.”

He ran his tongue all the way up and down her crack, making sure his tongue went into her ass hole and her cunt each pass and Emma said “Oh fuck daddy, please don’t stop doing that, oh fuck yes lick your daughters asshole and cunt. I love your tongue in me daddy.”

Paul listened carefully each time the girl spoke, which added to his confusion. He couldn’t be 100% sure, but the similarities and the way the girl had spoken could surely not be just coincidence. These thoughts were at a thousand miles an hour and he had an orgasming pussy in front of him.

His hard cock was practically dripping and as he stood, it was inline with the girls wet pulsating pussy.

Emma said “Of fuck yes, please fuck me daddy, I need your spunk inside me when I say my vows.”

Paul listened and as surreal as his thoughts were, his suspicions had grown stronger that this was actually his Emma in front of him, he wanted to hear her voice again, so he asked “Which hole do you want me to fuck Emma?”

Emma’s heart beat fast and his question seemed too personal in the way he used her name at the end of the sentence, but she had no option but to answer, so she said “You fucked my pussy last time daddy, so please fuck my ass.”

She waited for his answer but it didn’t come. Time seemed to stand still and the silence was deafening.

Paul had heard the girls answer and had listening intently this time, he knew that bent on all fours in front of him, with her ass in the air, was his Emma. He looked at his hard dripping cock, still wet from Emma’s saliva, so hard and sticking out in front of him and pointing directly at his daughters ass hole.

The next thing Emma felt was her daddy’s wet finger slide into her ass to check she was ready for his cock; Paul had decided he would carry on with this session and not actually say anything; he convinced himself that Emma didn’t know that he knew and for now, he would do all he could to keep it that way.

He let more saliva drop on his cock, which he rubbed all around the shaft before he pushed forward and entered his daughter. All of a sudden, fucking a working girl paled into insignificance, as being inside his real daughter was worth more than all of the previous brothel fucks put together.

He felt every one of his inches push into Emma’s tight ass and as he heard her moan. He said “Are you okay princess, daddy isn’t hurting you is he?”

Relieved that the silence was broken, her immediate fears faded and she said “Oh no daddy, your cock feels fucking amazing in my ass, fuck me daddy, enjoy me and fill me with your cum.”

Emma felt her dad ramp up the fucking and as he grabbed her ass cheeks, she pushed back against every thrust until the slaps of their bodies got louder and louder. They were both loving this ass fuck and Emma reached between her legs to rub her clit. She was determined to reach orgasm at the same time as her dad.

Paul saw what she was doing, which told him she really was enjoying his cock; the realisation sending him over the edge and his thrusting became firmer, shorter and most definitely faster. Emma knew he was close and timed it perfectly.

They both screamed their orgasms out loudly and Jo, still outside the room, watched and listened with her fingers on her clit; she orgasmed with them, albeit much more quietly.

Paul was in a quandary. He’d filled his daughters ass with his hot sperm and with his cock still hard in his her ass he wondered how to play this. Of course, if his suspicion was correct and his daughter had become a prostitute, who was he to judge? after all, he’d been using prostitutes services for years now, but surely she knew it was him, so why did she go with it? Something wasn’t right, but she genuinely seemed happy enough in her work.

He pulled himself out of her and Emma said “Nooooowah! I was enjoying you in there daddy.”

He said “And I was enjoying being in there too princess, but there’s something else I want to do before I go, so stand up and face me.”

Emma panicked and as much as Paul had tried to keep his voice the same as earlier, Emma picked up on the slight change, he sounded more like dad!

Emma took a deep breath and faced him. He smiled genuinely, which put her a little more at ease.

He said “Wow, you look gorgeous in that wedding dress and the sex we just had was absolutely amazing.”

Emma smiled back and said “Well thank you, but you know you are pretty good yourself.”

He smiled and took a deep breath himself and he reached for her masquerade mask. Emma panicked and caught his wrists to stop him. She said “Please daddy, don’t take it off.”

She sounded scared to death but Paul smiling said “It’s okay princess, I know and more than that, I am okay with it. We have a lot to talk about, but here’s not the place.”

Emma thought her heart was going to stop beating as she allowed her dad to take her mask off and unclip her wig. He removed it and ruffled her hair into some kind of shape.

He smiled again and his next words helped her relax a little more, even though this whole situation was unbelievably bizarre, he said “I’m actually glad it’s you, because the feelings I was developing for madam Jo’s Emma were scaring me, but you are my daughter and it looks like we’ve both got secrets from our normal life that nobody else ever needs to know about”.

Emma looked at her dad and she could see he really was okay with this. Her wedding dress now back in place, but he reached around her, unzipped the back and watched it fall to the floor. He said “I need to get this back before your mum misses it”.

They were both naked as they laughed and then hugged. Paul’s cock hadn’t fully gone down and Emma wrapped her hands around it. She said “Are you still going to come and see me here?”

He laughed and said “I’d like to see someone try and stop me princess, but they’d fail.”

Emma beamed the biggest smile and he said, “I’ll call you soon and we can chat more, but listen princess, you have made more than my day, I am the happiest dad in the world right now.

Emma said “And I am the happiest daughter.”

Madam Jo had heard it all and was relieved all seemed fine. She knew it had been a risk and this day might happen, but she certainly didn’t expect it so soon.

After Paul had gone, Jo came in to see Emma and had to pretend to be shocked at what Emma had told her about her dad seeing through the mask and wig disguise. They hugged and Jo was relieved that both daddy and daughter seemed fine with it all.

Jo took it upon herself to inform Mandy, which Mandy was grateful for and she wondered how long it would be before Emma told her her.

She didn’t have to wait long though, because as soon as Emma had finished her shift, which consisted of two pretty boring straight sex fucks; the first with a condom and the second without, Emma invited Mandy round to hers for some shocking news.

Mandy, just like Jo, pretended to be shocked when Emma told her, but to be fair, she didn’t have to be as shocked with Emma, because it was just another parent Emma had been forced to fuck and it was this last thought that put Mandy’s perverted mind into motion.

She was also pleased to see Emma seemed okay with it all and Mandy actually thought Emma looked quite relieved; probably because Paul was more than okay with it too.

Mandy thought she’d have a bit of fun with Emma and asked “So tell me naughty girl, how did it feel to suck your daddy’s cock and then get fucked by him?”

Emma giggled and replied “I can’t believe you are asking me that Mandy, but seeing as you have, it felt fucking amazing and I’m getting wet just thinking about it again now.”

Mandy was so turned on to hear Emma describe todays events with her dad and if it wasn’t for the fact that the kids were around she would have taken Emma to bed, even though she hadn’t showered.

She hung around for another thirty minutes or so and then left Emma to her own thoughts while she got the evening meal ready for the family.


That evening Mandy and Bill watched the recording of Emma’s afternoon with her dad and what they saw turned them on more than ever. They fucked while the recording looped and every time Emma, unknowingly looked directly at the secret camera making it look like she was looking at them, Mandy was thrilled with delight.

After nearly two hours of fucking, Mandy and Bill needed to rest and with the thrill of todays events still fresh in Mandy’s mind, she composed and sent a new email from Mr & Mr C:

‘Dear Emma,

We hear events have taken a new direction today, which we find very exciting, especially as your daddy seems happy with the situation. We assume he will be carrying on with his bi-weekly visits to Madam Jo’s where you and he can have fun to your hearts content. He will of course still have to pay Madam Jo for his time at her establishment, but what you charge him is entirely up to you, if you charge him at all, but we would like to see you both continue your fucking.

Of course, this is all very nice, but Mr C and myself do feel the new situation leaves us a little short on some real juicy perverted fun to enjoy, so we want you to ramp up your activities with your mum and we think, rather than just this coming Monday where you will drug and rape your mother, we want you to make it a weekly event with the goal of making her asshole and cunt gape constantly.

We want you to send us photographs of everything you insert into her cunt or asshole, some of which must include both your faces. In fact, the more kinky and resourceful you are, the more you will please us.

That’s all for now, enjoy your weekend and have fun.

Love Mr & Mrs C xx.’

Emma read the email, which scared the hell out of her, more so because she was going to have to have sex with her mother on her own without Mandy directing things this time.

The weekend passed too quickly; Emma and Tom fucked on the Friday night, Saturday night, Sunday morning and again on Sunday night. Tom was absolutely drained by the end of the weekend and he wondered where Emma was getting her energy from these days and that was just from the bits he saw, but Emma was proving the point, the more you have, the more you want, or should that be need?

After their sex on Sunday night, Emma was just about to settle down to sleep when she got a text from her mum saying she was really looking forward to spending the day with her tomorrow.

Emma felt both guilty and turned on with what was going to happen tomorrow and with these thoughts buzzing around her head, she struggled to fall asleep, but once she did, she slept through until Tom awakened her by saying “Good morning babe, here’s your tea. I need to go now, so have a fab day with your mum and I’ll see you at the usual time later.”

Emma didn’t need the reminder about her mother coming around, even if Tom was just being nice. She knew what was expected of her and she was dreading it if truth be known.

Emma said “Okay honey, have a good day too and be careful driving.”

She showered and got her daughter ready for school before getting the hold-all with the sex toys out of the wardrobe. The sachets of relaxant were also in the bag and Emma was tempted to take one out for herself at the same time as getting a couple out for her mum, but she resisted.

Once at school, Emma got the usual dirty looks from the other mothers and overheard one say to another “Look at the time and she’s dressed like a slut already.”

Emma couldn’t argue with that comment as she was wearing stilettos, her skirt was mid thigh and she had a loose vest on which allowed her braless tits to wobble and catch the eye of anyone looking her way. She chuckled to herself and thought at least she didn’t have spunk dribbling out of her pussy at the moment. Emma didn’t give the comment a second thought, especially as Mandy was coming over to her.

Mandy said “Watcha hun, how’s it going? Did you have a nice weekend?

Emma replied “It was good thanks, how’s about yours?”

They chitchatted for ten minutes before Mandy said “So what have you got planned for your day off?”

Emma looked awkward and said “Oh god Mandy, I’ve got mum coming over for the day and Mr & Mrs C want me to drug her and have fun with her like before, but this time on my own. They want me to do some pretty bad stuff too. I’m so scared.”

Mandy hugged Emma and said “Oh fuck girl, I can see why you are scared. Look though, she never knew anything that happened to her last time, so there’s no reason why she will this time, just do what you’ve got to do and try and have fun.”

Fun was the last thing Emma would call it, but she knew her friend was trying to help, so said “Thanks Mandy, I really appreciate you saying it and I know I’ve said it before, but I really don’t know how I’d cope with all this if I didn’t have you as a friend.”

Mandy smiled and said “I know hun and I know you’d be there for me too if I ever needed you.”

Mandy had stopped cringing every time Emma had said that and she’d vowed to herself never to let on that it was her who was Mr & Mrs C.

They said their goodbyes until later and went their separate ways.


Emma was home and had the kettle on when Pam arrived wearing a lovely bright patterned dress that came down to her knees. She wasn’t wearing any tights or stockings, but did have some nice heeled shoes on. The top of the dress was cut modestly low showing a hint of cleavage.

She let herself in and went through to the kitchen just as Emma had finished mixing the second sachet of relaxant into her mothers cup of tea.

Pam said “Mmmmm tea, I so need this. Thank you love.” and before Emma could have second thoughts her mum had taken the cup off her and taken herself off into the lounge.

Emma followed shortly and watched her mum drink the tea while she told Emma all about the latest meetings on the various committees she sat on and how nobody seemed to do anything as she’d instructed. Sadly this was typical behaviour of her mum, who thought her own activities were more important than anything else that was happening in anyone else’s lives. She’d not even enquired as to how Emma was, or more importantly, how her granddaughter was.

Twenty minutes later Emma started to see her mums eyes glaze and she knew the drugs were kicking in and that in another ten minutes or so, Pam would be compliant with anything Emma wanted to do; the best bit of which was Pam would have absolutely no recollection of any of it.

Emma was shaking but knew she had to do this, or else feel the wrath of Mr & Mrs C.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.