Emma's Ordeal - Cover

Emma's Ordeal

Copyright© 2021 by Bill Smith

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - Mandy, previously a blackmail victim, has become a blackmailer, but unlike her abuser, Mandy's reasons aren't financial, they are purely to satisfy her perverted lust. This is a follow on story to 'Mandy has no choice', but it is written in a way that it can stand alone. Her first victim is the lovely 28 year old married young mum, Emma. Please note, the story codes and sex content relate to the whole story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Friday arrived and Mandy met Emma as arranged. The coffees were delivered to their table and while Emma nipped to the loo, Mandy crushed and stirred in two of her special relaxant tablets into Emma’s coffee.

Thirty minutes later Emma was naked on a hotel bed being leered at by four studs. one of the studs pushed his cock in her mouth while another fucked her pussy. Mandy filmed it all and particularly loved the bit where Emma orgasmed and screamed “Fuck yes, give me more cock, I need another to suck while I’m fucked in my cunt again.”

The studs just thought she was one of Mandy’s hot drunk friends. They all fucked her twice, but made sure they came on her face, in her mouth, or over her tits and not in her pussy, as Mandy had told them she wasn’t on birth control.

Once the men had gone, Mandy cleaned Emma up and took her back to the coffee shop. Two hours later Emma was her normal self again, unaware that she’d been fucked and used like a common slut.

A week later Mandy was feeling particularly horny and decided the time was right for some fun.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.