Georgia's Obsession - Cover

Georgia's Obsession

Copyright© 2021 by cv andrews

Chapter 7: The Transition

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Transition - Janey & Lauren and their fathers Matt & Paul discover the world of animal sex videos; and a trip to a private club in Ukraine gives them the chance to witness this first-hand -- along with some audience participation by Lauren and Jane

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Spitting   Public Sex  

Just a reminder: This is not a bestiality story. Or even a “sex” story, for that matter. It’s a story about people. The fact that some of these people engage in sexual acts with animals, sometimes in front of others, does not change this. Georgia and I hope you appreciate this, and that you enjoy hearing our story.

“Do you want me to clean first?”

Those were the very first words that Georgia said, once we were inside the door.

I hadn’t even thought about that question, but I answered without second’s hesitation,

“No.”

No. I want to fuck the woman that was fucking and sucking dogs.

And I could tell. I don’t know exactly how I could tell, but I could tell. That was the answer she’d been hoping for – the answer that she had wanted.

Because in that brief answer was all that Georgia had been looking for − hoping for. Because wrapped up in my abrupt answer was the validation that Georgia craved – that I accept her, accept everything, including this forbidden facet of her life.

More than accepted. At this moment, I wanted to partake in it – to devour it, to submerge myself in it. I wanted to totally submerge myself in this incredible sexual woman.

But I didn’t think in any of these lyrical terms. I just wanted to fuck her.

For the first time I can recall, I wanted her.

I have loved Georgia. And I have ravaged her. I have cherished her friendship and valued her advice. And I have shared her – with men – Matt – and with women – Janey. And with Matt and Janey at the same time. (And, once, with Lauren − my daughter, her granddaughter).

But I have never just, plain, wanted her.

Maybe, finally, I was starting to understand what Georgia had tried to explain to me, back what seems so long ago now, about how animal sex gave her – gives her – a totally different, separate experience of sex. And I guess tonight gave me a glimpse of that experience.

But don’t believe that I’m overthinking this. All that I’ve just described happened in the span of maybe three seconds. I wanted Georgia, now! I wanted to fuck her and ... I don’t even know all the things I wanted to do with her – to her.

We were both – “eager” understates it. We each undressed ourselves, mainly because it’s a whole lot faster than undressing each other. And we were in a hurry.

We didn’t fall on each other and fuck on the nearest piece of furniture. We are grownups, and we’re entitled to spacious, cushioned bedding on which to realize our carnal desires. We stumbled into my bedroom and tossed the covers off the bed (we’re not complete animals, you know!), and only then did I attack Georgia, shoving her onto the bed, mauling her mouth with mine while I squeezed one gorgeous tit brutally, while the fingers of my other hand found their way into her pussy.

Or at least, they tried.

Instead of sinking into wet, squishy pussy flesh, my fingers hit some sort of object. Not wanting to pull my face from hers, my fingers explored, and what they encountered was an object, hard, like glass or metal, that had contours that seemed familiar.

It felt for all the world like a butt plug, or something similar. Yes, Georgia had inserted some kind of “stopper” into her pussy. And she could have done this for only one purpose. She did it to keep all of the slimy dog cum trapped inside of her. For me. She wanted to make sure that when I fuck her, I will be fucking her in dog sperm.

My head started spinning.

I had not even prepared my mind for such a possibility, but I knew immediately that that’s what I wanted, that I wanted to fuck Georgia, knowing that she was full of the cum that a dog had put in her.

Georgia knew what was coming. She knew, because she rolled her hips back – so that when I pulled the plug, the dog sperm would not all run out of her. She knew what she was doing.

And I knew what she was doing. I grasped the raised rim of the plug and slowly, steadily, pulled on it, until I could feel it stretching her muscles, then ease up as it passed its midpoint and was on its way out.

And without wasting a moment, I got over her and replaced the plug with my cock, and I entered Georgia in a single lunge – and felt my cock being bathed in the warm cum that the dog had left inside her.

I was fucking my dog-fucking whore in her dogcum-filled cunt.

And Georgia knew what I was experiencing.

“Do you feel it, James? I tried to save it all – every last bit of it for you. You’re fucking your dog-fucking whore. Do you like it, James? Does your cock like being surrounded by dog cum while you’re fucking your whore?”

And, yes. Yes, my cock did like swimming in the warm, slimy dog cum as I fucked Georgia.

I didn’t answer her. I didn’t have to answer her. She wasn’t expecting an answer. She knew. My cock – and I – liked fucking my cum-filled whore. A lot!

Instead, she wrapped her legs around my hips and dug her nails into my shoulders and back. And then an image came to me – the image of Georgia as she placed those lovely legs around the big boxer’s hindquarters, to keep him locked against her. My head began spinning again.

Georgia dug her nails into my back. She licked my mouth and face and bit my lips and ran her fingers through my hair and moved her hands to my ass and dug in with her nails, and then back around my shoulders, and generally acted like a bitch in heat. I didn’t even feel the pain – I was so lost in my own arousal that the stimulation just added to my excitement.

And Georgia? Georgia knew all along. She knew that if I could get past that initial, automatic rejection − if I could get past that, then I would experience the ... the freedom that comes from having no more barriers.

I was so excited that I couldn’t even relax enough to let go and cum, so I just kept fucking – pounding away at Georgia. I think that’s what she wanted, too.

I think she came. Several times, maybe – I wasn’t certain, because both of us were fucking so violently. I know I wasn’t doing anything to secure her satisfaction, so I think it must have been the whole situation that caused her climax – or climaxes.

As for me – there was only so long that my excitement could trump the stimulation my cock – and my brain – were experiencing. I felt myself start to pulse inside Georgia’s warm, wet, welcoming cunt, and it just came over me. I stiffened, and I groaned, and I felt the gushes coming out of me – to fill Georgia, and to mingle with the juices that I knew were already there. I knew it. Georgia knew it, too.

And when it passed – I found myself still hard. I knew I wanted to fuck her in the ass. The dog had fucked her there, and I wanted to do it, too. I reached back and grasped Georgia under her knees and tried to lift them, to roll her hips back so I could enter her ass from this “missionary” position.

But that’s not what she wanted, or, at least, not how she wanted it.

“Let me roll over onto my knees. I think that’s the way you really want me, James.”

I lifted myself off her. She rolled over, giving me a quick kiss along the way, then got on her knees, her head laying on the pillows, holding her hot ass up into the air – inviting me, taunting me.

And she was right – that was the way I wanted her. I wanted her the same way she had taken the dog – or maybe I should say, the way the dog had taken her.

And right there, looking me in the eye, was another butt plug, almost certainly for the same purpose. I eased it out – this one took some time, because her anal sphincter had locked around it pretty tightly by now, and even in my lust-fueled state, there’s no way I wanted to hurt Georgia. Or at least, not hurt her that way.

Her asshole was left widened a little by the placement, and then the extraction, of the butt plug, so that now there was this inviting hole right in front of me. I thought I could see something white and creamy just past the entrance. I was pretty sure what I was looking at. Knowing what I was seeing didn’t turn me off. It made me want to be inside that mysterious dark place even more.

“Go ahead, James, put your dick in my dog-fucking hole. You’ve wanted to, ever since you saw me down on my knees, with that dog’s fat cock filling my tight asshole, haven’t you?”

And I had. I put my cock right up against her ass, but before I could go farther, Georgia reached around and positioned my cock at the entrance to her asshole – just to let me know that, yes, she wanted it there.

So with Georgia’s “assistance,” I pressed against her asshole – and slid nearly all the way in. Her ass was already so well lubricated from the dog cum trapped inside her that there was no resistance at all, just the tight pressure from her tight ass. And the feeling. Her ass felt like nothing I’ve ever felt before. It felt tight and warm – and creamy! It felt for all the world like Georgia’s asshole was full of custard pudding.

It wasn’t, of course. I knew what it was – a mixture of dog cum and her own anal lubrication, to which I was now adding my own juices.

So here I was, buried deep, all the way in the hot creamy asshole of the beautiful creature I have known and loved for years, and known sexually for nearly a year – and I was picturing that it was a dog that was fucking her, and that I was the filthy beast that she had welcomed into her ass, for the vile entertainment of a roomful of strangers.

“Do you like this, James? Do you like fucking my ass, knowing that a dog was in there two hours ago?

Yes, I did like fucking her ass, knowing a dog was in it two hours ago.

“Now do you believe it, James? Do you believe that I’m a dog-fucking slut whore now?”

Yes, I believed it, and the thought was driving me crazy.

“So now, James – do it – fuck your dog-fucking slut-whore – do anything you want to her – she wants you to.”

Then she taunted me even more. “When the dog was in my ass, I was imagining that it was you. No – that’s not right. I was imagining it was both you and the dog. On one stroke, it was you, then on the next stroke, it was the dog. Then your cock, then the dog’s cock, again and again and again.

“What were you doing while you were watching me? Were you fucking Elaine in her ass? And maybe pretending it was me?”

I responded to her provocative question by giving her the dirtiest version I could think of, of what really happened.

“I was sticking my tongue up Elaine’s ass, just as far as I could, and thinking that it was your ass.”

“You had your tongue in her ass, thinking it was me? Knowing that there was a dog in my ass just before... ?”

I couldn’t believe my answer, but it was the logical consequence of what I’d just told her.

“Yes.”

But her talk had gotten me to the point where I couldn’t hold back any more – that point where stimulation again trumps excitement. I reached down and around, to make sure that when I finally exploded into her, that Georgia was not left behind...

... only to encounter her own hand, already in place, four fingers up her cunt. My hand joined hers, rubbing her clit, until she cried, “Now, James!” and that was my cue to squeeze her clit, and I felt her rectum pulsing and squeezing around my cock, and I lost it, and I pumped my sperm in, to join what that big stud dog had already left there.

Georgia remained on her knees, her body shaking from the colossal orgasm I – we – had given her. Panting, I collapsed on her back, but still managing to support my weight on my hands.

After a minute or so, with the memories and images of everything that’s happened this evening swirling around in my mind, I rolled off Georgia and flopped onto my back next to her. But before I could even catch my breath, she bent down and took my softening cock into her mouth and licked it, relishing the tastes that she found there – my cum, her own asshole, the remains of the dog cum.

But this time, unlike what we usually do, she didn’t get over me and place her hips – and her pussy – right over my mouth. She knew that I wasn’t ready yet for the mixture of her juices, and my juices, and the dog cum that I would find there.

That would come later.

Instead, what she did do was take my hand and direct my middle finger to her asshole, still leaking from everything that had been injected into it tonight, and I used my finger to explore her asshole, full of sex fluids, while Georgia finished with – with her final act of submission – and lay down next to me. She took my hand and held it.

“Thank you, James.

And then, “I think you know now, don’t you?”

Yes, I think I know now. The thrill that comes from partaking of the forbidden. And now that I’ve partaken, where does it go from here?

Unlike last night, we didn’t just drift off into a peaceful slumber. Instead, we lay there, side by side, holding hands. I don’t think either of us was able to sleep right away. I know that my heart was racing, and it was not due to the physical exertion.

Finally, we were able to let go of the excitement and, like last night, she curled up, nestled into my shoulder, fist next to her lips, like a child.

In the middle of the night, I felt a mouth on my cock. And there, in the dark, I had an image, of Georgia, with my cock in her mouth. My thick, veiny cock with the pointy red tip.

*****

The next morning, Sunday, was a low-key day. None of us had anything planned (until the evening, that is), so we just lounged around and took it easy.

As for Georgia and me? There really wasn’t anything to talk about. All our questions – at least for now − had been answered last night. Both of us knew – a bridge had been crossed. We hoped it had been crossed successfully. The only question left unanswered − what’s next?

One thing that was planned, however: Jane was going to spend the evening with me, and Georgia and Matt would be together.

This might require some explanation.

The “core” of our family is based on the fact that Matt and his daughter are “together,” as a couple, and they are totally devoted to each other – just as my daughter Lauren and I are totally devoted to each other.

Lauren and I were together first. It happened several years after my wife-her mother, Sofia, died of cancer. Anyhow, my daughter Lauren and Jane were roommates in college, and Lauren was becoming very concerned about Jane, and she thought that it would help Jane – and this sounds really crazy – if Jane and her dad were together like Lauren and I were.

I told you this would sound crazy. But anyway, Lauren arranged for Jane to “discover” us in bed doing, well, you know what, and that gave us – mainly Lauren – the chance to confess our situation to Jane, but also to explain how good it was for both of us, and why she thought that a relationship like ours with her dad would be good for Jane, and her dad, too.

What was kind of strange was Lauren’s idea that the way to get Jane to accept the possibility of sex with her dad was by Jane having sex with Lauren’s dad – me. Told you it was crazy. Anyway, Lauren “loaned” me to Jane for that first night, and that gave Jane the – the ... whatever ... the confidence? – to seduce her own father, and that’s how it all started.

There are two other things that came out of that. One, that first night I spent with Jane, to “prepare” her, I guess you’d say. It formed a bond between Jane and me. Janey is as precious to me as my own daughter, and that bond between us is special – special to all of us, to our entire web of relationships.

The second thing to come out of that was that, because Lauren had “loaned” Jane her dad – me – to help Janey, Janey now “owed” Lauren. More precisely, she “owed” Lauren her dad, Matt. So a week after Jane and her dad first ... first, Matt and my daughter spent the night together. And a very beautiful night, I’m told. And a secret? My daughter had been in love with Matt – her “Matthew” – almost from the time she and Jane first became roommates. Matt – Matthew − loves Lauren the way I love Jane. But I don’t think he has a clue as to how Lauren really feels about him. That makes him the only one who doesn’t.

Also, Janey occasionally has the need for sex that is, how can I put it, “very intense”– sex that is too intense for her father to provide. Not being her father, I can give her the kind of intense – alright, brutal − sex that she needs, but even then, it’s hard for me to treat Jane in the way that she sometimes needs – demands − to be treated.

Anyhow, every week or two Jane and I have a “reunion,” and my daughter knows, and in fact, she reminds me if she thinks I have neglected her “sister” for too long.

And that’s how it happens that Janey and I are going to be spending the evening together.

As for Georgia and Matt – there’s a special relationship there, too. They first got together a year ago. Georgia had come up to visit her granddaughter – and me – and to meet our “roommates,” Jane and Matt. When Lauren’s company suddenly sent her to Rome on an emergency assignment, Georgia remained up here with us. It was getting time for Janey and me to have a much-needed “reunion,” and Lauren and Jane already decided before Lauren left that “it would be good for Matt” if he spent some time with a woman other than the two of them. They both decided that Georgia was the perfect woman.

And she was. After those first nights together, Georgia loved Matt. What’s not to love? He’s intelligent, and kind, and decent, and considerate, and thoughtful, and a very attentive lover − and he adores her.

How Matt feels about Georgia? I’m going to have to go to the thesaurus for that one. He was smitten the very first time he was introduced to her. Now, he is somewhere between enamored and enchanted. To Matt, Georgia is the paragon of mature female beauty and sexuality – and class.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.