Georgia's Obsession - Cover

Georgia's Obsession

Copyright© 2021 by cv andrews

Chapter 6: The Realization – Part III

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Realization – Part III - Janey & Lauren and their fathers Matt & Paul discover the world of animal sex videos; and a trip to a private club in Ukraine gives them the chance to witness this first-hand -- along with some audience participation by Lauren and Jane

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Spitting   Public Sex  

All during the time I had watched Georgia and Jasmine as they sucked-off the boxer and took his sperm in their mouths and, eventually, swallowed it, I had been a good boy and managed to refrain from releasing my arousal into Elaine’s welcoming mouth (although I don’t think Elaine would really have minded if I had). She gave the tip of my cock a final kiss (inserting her tongue into the pee-hole to get a taste of the milky fluid that was leaking out), then said, “I have to go take care of the other guests and make sure everyone has enough of everything, and then introduce the second part of the – of Jane’s performance.”

She paused, waiting to see if I’d say anything. When I didn’t, she added, “After that, perhaps you and I can enjoy the second act together. If it’s alright with you, that is?”

What could I say? “I’d love your company again, Elaine.” I thought about saying something more but decided I didn’t want to take a chance on spoiling a good moment.

I watched as people talked, got drinks, some went over to visit with Jasmine and her husband, maybe some took a bathroom break. And perhaps a few were sufficiently affected by Georgia’s performance that they seized the opportunity to find a private spot where they could release some of the excitement that had built up while they were watching Georgia with the dog.

A little later, Elaine came by with a glass of white wine for me, and it dawned on me that there was something I wanted to ask her.

“Jasmine – she didn’t seem to be the least bit shy about performing – having dog sperm in her mouth, in front of a crowd of people?”

“No, she used to do that back in Bangkok. As I understand it, that’s how she and Harold – her husband – met.”

So Jasmine used to do dog shows, professionally, in Bangkok? And then my mind went off on its own briefly, wondering if she’d done any other kinds of animals, too?

Elaine glided off to visit her other guests. I thought about going to Jane’s – Georgia’s – dressing room, but then decided that maybe I shouldn’t intrude upon her when she’s – during an engagement.

Then I saw Elaine step up to the front again and people quieted and returned to their seats, and Elaine said that she hoped everyone was having a good time, and especially their honored birthday guest – and her husband (lots of laughs and hoots here). Then she said, “Also, I hope everyone enjoyed Jane’s stimulating performance. I know I certainly did.” She looked back in my direction, and I thought I saw her wink. “Let’s show her our appreciation, shall we – Jane!”

Elaine extended her hand toward the side, and Jane (I keep finding myself thinking of her more and more as “Jane”) walked out and smiled broadly, again letting people know she appreciated their applause. I noticed that she was wearing the same “apparel” – the same lavender garter belt and hose ensemble that she wore before, and the same gold chain. Perhaps just sucking off a dog (and swapping its cum with someone else) isn’t as demanding on your wardrobe as more active ... activities.

She was once again the mistress of her “stage,” and she demonstrated that when she asked Jasmine to come and join her again. She gave Jasmine a hug and took her hand, and then turned to the audience.

“Jasmine, your friends want to give you a special birthday present. But here’s the thing – they want it to be a surprise. So, ... how about it, Jasmine – are you willing to experience the birthday surprise that all your friends have planned for you?”

From what I’d seen earlier in the evening, I kind of got the feeling that there wasn’t much that Jasmine wouldn’t be up for. But I think she knew she was expected to show some hesitation or reluctance. So Jasmine squirmed, and turned away, then looked back at her husband on the couch in the front row, then giggled shyly. And then, as everyone knew she would, she finally said “Yes.” Of course, all her friends applauded her “bravery.”

Then Georgia said, “But first, I’m hoping Jasmine will help me with this next part.” She said something, and the dog handler walked out leading a boxer, but not the same dog as before. This one was larger than the first, and he appeared to be older. Maybe he was the first dog’s father, or his older brother. (Is “older brother” really a thing with dogs?)

And he was better “hung.” His penis sheath looked fuller, and his balls were definitely larger. He was also wearing some kind of cloth “booties,” which I assumed were to protect someone from the dog’s nails. Like before, the man stroked the dog’s sheath until the red flesh started to appear and then, like before, he pulled the dog’s erect cock back out between his legs. While he did this, Georgia picked up something – some kind of jar − from the side of the stage.

She kneeled down behind the dog and took the extended cock in her hand and slid her lips and mouth up and down the dog’s cock a few times, just to make sure the dog got the idea (and perhaps to give herself a sample of what was to come).

It became apparent that this part of the show wasn’t going to be about cocksucking. There wasn’t going to be anything “artistic” about this – this was going to be plain-old, straightforward dog fucking.

Elaine had moved in beside me again. I was surprised to find myself experiencing a sense of ... I don’t know ... a sense of comfort, having her beside me again. She stood on her tip-toes and stuck a warm, wet tongue into my ear and swiped it around once, then got down on her knees and, like before, reached inside my silk robe and pulled out my cock and took it into her mouth.

We both seemed a little more comfortable – there’s that word again – with the arrangement now. With her head in my hands, she bathed me with her tongue, sliding her lips back and forth along my now-fully-restored cock before taking it all the way into her mouth, all the way to her throat, and then pulling back again and tickling the tip and probing the little hole with her tongue.

As Jasmine – and everyone else – watched, Georgia got on her knees and backed up toward the dog. This time, she said something to Jasmine and held out the jar she’d been holding. Jasmine nodded, and she reached into the jar with two fingers and loaded them up with what was in the jar – and put her hand on Georgia’s asshole and vigorously smeared the lube around.

You could hear Georgia say “More!” Jasmine dipped her fingers into the jar again, and this time, she inserted her greasy fingers inside of Georgia’s asshole and worked them around, getting Georgia’s guts good and lubricated. It looked for a moment like the two of them were getting into their own thing, with Jasmine practically screwing Georgia’s ass with her three fingers, while Georgia said, “Oh God... , “ and pushed her ass back against the invading hand of the petite, sexy Asian woman.

But like a professional, Georgia abandoned the pleasures of Jasmine’s active fingers and pulled away. And that’s when the dog’s handler steadied the dog and held his cock extended out behind him – and positioned that wet shiny red tip right at the entrance to Georgia’s greasy asshole.

Georgia was already so stretched and oiled that on her very first lunge, the dog’s thick cock slid three-quarters of the way into her ass. She made a sound – a sort of grunt, mixed with a cry of pain. She froze there for a moment, just like that, collecting herself. The audience watched, most of them – women and men – attempting to imagine what she was experiencing.

Georgia stopped for a few seconds to get used to the mass of dog flesh that was embedded in her rectum, and then she began again to push her ass backward onto the extended dog prick. In one more push, she had it all the way inside her, her ass all the way back against the dog’s hindquarters. She stopped, getting accustomed to the feeling of her guts being stretched by the sizable dog cock that was now filling her rectum to its limit.

Then, simply, she fucked herself on the dog’s cock. Slowly, steadily, back and forth, pausing every few strokes to enjoy the sensations, the fullness of the meat inside her, the pain-pleasure of her stretched asshole – and the heat – the incredible heat of the dog’s cock that was filling her tightest place.

Jasmine stayed right there, kneeling beside Georgia, stroking her back, whispering to her. Sometimes Georgia would say something back to Jasmine. God, I wished that I could hear what they were whispering to each other!

Elaine paused in her efforts and looked up at me. “This is pleasant, but it seems like we’re missing out on an exciting performance. Here – if I kneel here... , “ she took my hand and guided me over to the small sofa, “ ... then we’ll both be able to enjoy your friend Jane. She really is a beautiful woman, and it would be a shame to miss any part of it – especially when she’s working so hard to entertain us. Also, it looks like she’s really enjoying herself on that dog’s big ... red ... cock.”

Then she started talking to me, whispering in my ear. “Does it turn you on, James? Does it turn you on to see your ... friend, pleasuring herself on an animal’s cock, fucking that dog in front of a bunch of strangers?

“Because it turns me on ... I wish I was that free, that I could just give in and fuck anything with a cock, right in front of a bunch of people. I don’t know ... maybe someday I’ll be able to do that. Would you like to help, James? Would you want to help me humiliate myself in front of a bunch of strangers... ?”

... and all the while she’s talking like this, saying these things, she’s squeezing my cock, rolling it in her hand, probing the tip with her little finger. At that moment, I think I would have helped Elaine fuck an elephant.

Instead, I just groaned. She smiled − apparently, that was the response she’d been hoping for. While she was talking – teasing me – she had pivoted the couch around, so that now when she kneeled on it she could rest her arms and chin on the back and watch every bit of “Jane’s” performance.

I moved in behind her and pushed up her dressing gown to reveal the lovely ass of a lovely younger middle-aged woman. Being a respectful kind of guy, I kissed her buttocks lavishly and expressed words of (genuine) admiration before extending my tongue and trying to repay some of the kindness that Elaine had shown me.

She was cleanly shaven (as though she had done it just this afternoon), and that made it easy for me to run my tongue through every part of her lovely lips and folds. First, I was happy to have the opportunity to return some of the pleasure she had given me earlier in the evening. Second, I like burying my face and tongue in a lovely woman’s cunt.

And so, I licked Elaine’s pussy, forced my tongue inside her, and licked and sucked her clit while we both watched “Jane” as she screwed herself on the big boxer dog’s dick.

I’m sure that Georgia’s performance made people become conscious of their own asses. Or, in my case, Elaine’s ass. I lowered my gaze from Georgia’s asshole to the one that was, literally, right there in front of me. Elaine’s.

Her anus was, indeed, there, right in front of my nose, and it was exciting to look at. It wasn’t tight, but it wasn’t open, either. More like it was relaxed. And the flesh, the membranes, were kind of puffed out, in a way that made me think of a donut. And I thought – it looks like an asshole that’s taken a lot of cocks. Or else a few cocks, but lots of times!

In any case, what do you do with a “donut”? You eat it.

I wet my tongue with my saliva and ran it over and around that enticing ringed asshole, getting into the filthiness of bathing a near-stranger’s asshole with my tongue. I even tried to make a seal with my lips and suck on her asshole, like I was trying to suck it into my mouth.

I heard Elaine say, “Oh, Baby, that’s so good – you do that so good. Oh, yeah, suck my asshole.”

Her words encouraged me to experiment some more. I extended my tongue and started to stick the tip into that ring, probing her asshole, trying to get it in as far as I could. I was trying to time my invasions of Elaine’s anal sphincter with Georgia’s thrusts on the doggie cock.

Elaine began thrusting back. I got an idea. I stiffened my tongue and held it steady. Elaine wanted more, and she pushed her ass backward. Then she got the idea, and she began shoving her ass back against me, onto my tongue, in time with Georgia’s lunges on the dog’s cock.

And now that we had found our rhythm, Elaine and I returned our attentions to Georgia. It looked like she was doing quite well without us, because I saw that little shiver she has when she’s just about to cum from having her ass fucked. She tossed her head about, her mouth open, licking her lips.

And then it happened. She stiffened, then the shudder I knew was coming, and she fell forward off the dog’s cock, knot and all, and a big gush of dog cum streamed out of her stretched-out asshole. She almost fell forward, and would have except that Jasmine seemed to know what was coming and caught her and held her.

Georgia remained there on her knees, trying to recover, I guess would be the word, from the fucking she’d just received from the dog. The people just watched, like they were drained by what they had just witnessed.

Everyone held their breaths for just a few seconds, and then they burst out in applause and whistles. I guess I could see now why these folks would fly “Jane” up from Houston, to see something like what we had just witnessed – and maybe to feel some of that same sense of – sense of what?– degradation? liberation? complete abandon? − for themselves.

After Georgia recovered a bit, perhaps 20 or 30 seconds, she turned to Jasmine, and you could just barely hear her say, “Would you like to... ?”

Jasmine reacted – almost instinctively, it seemed – and quickly kneeled by Georgia’s ass and started licking-up and swallowing all of the dog cum that was coming out Georgia’s asshole and down her thighs. And like someone who was no stranger to this situation, Jasmine made sure she did it in a way that everyone could see it − see every last lick.

I looked around the room. As I suspected, almost everyone had hands inside their robes – or someone else’s robe − savoring the filthy spectacle, of the petite Asian, her pointy tongue scooping out every last filthy drop from Georgia’s gaping asshole.

When Jasmine had cleaned Georgia’s ass of everything her tongue could reach, she pulled back and stood up, her face proudly wet with the dog juices that she had sucked from Georgia’s ass. Then Georgia got up, and they both received the audience’s lavish appreciation.

Georgia asked for some water, and someone handed both of them bottles of Evian. Georgia took a big swig, and that seemed to steady her. She smiled, and she gestured graciously to Jasmine − and to their “co-star,” the big boxer, who at that moment was unconcernedly licking himself. She thanked the audience again and then went around a corner.

She returned in a minute with another man, who was moving a piece of furniture out in front of the audience. It looked like a sort of ottoman, maybe 4-1/2 feet long, and not quite as wide, with a sheepskin rug over it.

I wondered about the sheepskin. If it was a real sheepskin, would the smell distract a dog – or excite him?

Georgia resumed her role as MC. She asked Jasmine “if she would mind remaining on the stage while we get everyone ready for your surprise.” That’s when the dog handler came out leading what appeared to be the same dog that had just done Georgia’s ass. I guess the recuperative powers of young male canines are better than the recuperative powers of middle-aged male humans.

Georgia got down on her knees and stroked the dog’s sheath a few times. Then she reached between her legs and stuck three fingers in her pussy and got them good and wet and rubbed them around the dog’s muzzle, to give him a taste, so to speak, of what he might expect soon.

Using her musk-scented fingers, she coaxed the dog over to the ottoman and sat down on the edge. As she continued to rub the dog’s muzzle with her fingers coated with female smells, she reached under the dog with her other hand and began stroking his cock again.

We couldn’t see, but when she decided he was sufficiently hard, Georgia lay back on the ottoman and guided the dog on top of her. When the dog got the idea the he was supposed to climb up onto her, Georgia grasped his cock and guided it into her pussy. And once the dog was in, he recognized the position and the feel of a female and began to hump frantically.

So frantically that he fell out after his first few thrusts. He mounted her again, and this time he got in eight or ten more thrusts before he fell out.

He climbed up on top of Georgia again, but this time, she laid her legs around him and over his hindquarters. This had two results. First, it kept him from humping so far back that his dick slipped out of Georgia’s slick cunt. Second, this made it so the dog was, in effect, fucking this gorgeous woman in the “missionary” position. It made Georgia look incredibly slutty – this beautiful, mature woman, lying there in front of a roomful of people, with her legs locked around her canine lover.

You could hear the not-so-whispered comments of the audience. “God, that’s so hot.” “Yeah, fuck that bitch!” And, finally, “What a slut!” That’s the one that excited me the most.

At that moment, I decided to share my excitement, by burying my face between Elaine’s lovely asscheeks, right in that inviting pussy, licking, sucking, biting, chewing – anything and everything, wherever my excitement took me. Elaine responded, tossing her ass around, pulling away from me, then pushing it back in my face, all the while saying “More” and “Yes” and “Oh, God – don’t stop what you’re doing!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.