Georgia's Obsession - Cover

Georgia's Obsession

Copyright© 2021 by cv andrews

Chapter 4: The Realization – Part I

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Realization – Part I - Janey & Lauren and their fathers Matt & Paul discover the world of animal sex videos; and a trip to a private club in Ukraine gives them the chance to witness this first-hand -- along with some audience participation by Lauren and Jane

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Spitting   Public Sex  

The week seemed to drag on forever, yet before I knew it, it was Friday and I was driving to the airport to pick up Georgia.

I can’t even begin to sort out all the feelings I’ve been experiencing. First, of course, is the excitement – I would be seeing Georgia! She would be here! With me! And with us. The eight weeks or so that she stayed with us while Lauren was in Rome, and then afterward, made her a part of our family. (There’s also the fact that Jane has an incredible sexual attraction to Georgia – an attraction that is reciprocated. And Matt – Matt – well, there’s something special between him and Georgia. They really care about each other. It’s kind of beautiful to see.)

And I’m excited because I know that soon Georgia and I will be making love. Alright – we’ll probably be going at each other like wolverines. It will be hot, and satisfying – and leave us lusting for the next round.

And feeling – not “sickness,” exactly, but ... fear is the word that best captures the feeling I’m having about this ... Fear about ... about what we’re bringing into our relationship. I don’t have to explain this to you – you probably know what I mean.

And doubt – uncertainty. What am I getting myself into? How far will I be going down this path into ... into what? Well, I guess what happens this weekend will tell me a lot about that.

And there she was. The elegant, perfectly dressed, perfectly coiffed woman with the large fashion sunglasses. I automatically looked for her signature beaten-up old Pullman suitcase, but instead saw that she had brought something smaller and more appropriate for a long weekend.

She recognized my car and waved, an enormous smile on her face. I found a gap at the curb and pulled in. I got out and met her on the sidewalk and we hugged. First, of course, there was the pleasure of holding a beautiful, mature woman, trim but shapely, in my arms and against my body. This was the embrace of two people who had known each other for years, and who truly cared for each other, as people – and who had shared a lot of sex, and knew that they were going to be sharing a lot more – soon.

I put her suitcase and her smaller cosmetic case in the trunk, and we got in and off we went...

... and without us even noticing, we were at the condo and riding up in the elevator. She did ask if I’d received the package she’d mentioned on the phone, and I assured her that it had arrived and was waiting for her inside the door.

Once inside the door, she put down her big tote purse and stepped up to me, and we put our arms around each other and resumed the embrace we had cut short at the airport curb, and this time, there was a lot more lips and tongue. The soft lips, the moist tongue, the pelvis pressed against mine. I let one hand slide down her back to caress, then cup, then squeeze and massage her firm-yet-soft ass, while my other hand went to a breast, gently squeezing and pulling on the tip that I could feel through the fine jersey knit top. It was good – it was so good to feel Georgia’s body against me, under my hands, responding to my touches.

She took one hand from around my neck and reached down between us and grasped my cock. She squeezed me, then massaged me with her one hand, and then backed off a little so my cock could stand out a little straighter from my body, and she began stroking me, jacking me off through my pants as we stood there exploring each other’s mouths. It was incredible, like we were both horny teenagers, and at the same time, grown adults who knew our way around each other’s bodies.

I don’t know how long we went on like that – minutes, I guess – ‘til we finally released each other, she, with a final pull on my cock, me, with one last squeeze and twist of her nipple. We stepped apart, and she said, “Give me a few minutes to freshen up from the trip. Oh − there’s something I need to put in the refrigerator.” I wondered, had she brought some of those marvelous Texas hot link sausages– maybe the jalapeno ones that I like so much? Then she added, “Maybe you could go and make your bed a little more comfortable? You know, just in case any company might drop by?” She picked up her smaller case and walked into the bathroom.

I hadn’t known it, but this is what I had been hoping for all along – to just get into bed with Georgia and “do” each other – anything and everything that might come to us.

I had telephoned Lauren in Taiwan the Monday after my phone call with Georgia. Lauren, of course, was genuinely delighted when she learned that Georgia would be coming up to be with me. Like when her company sent her to Rome for almost six weeks last year, Lauren was truly happy that I would be with someone that I cared for, and who cared for me. God, I miss my daughter.

Anyhow, while Georgia was in the bathroom (I heard water running and the sound of teeth being brushed), I figured I should get out of my “airport “clothes and into something more – appropriate. I quickly decided on a pair of nylon jogging pants and a sports jersey. And I waited.

The door opened, and Georgia stepped out. She was elegant in the Japanese floral print wrap that I know is one of her favorites. Also, she was barefoot, which made her seem almost childlike. The combination was irresistible.

She wasted no time. She strode to the bed and untied the wrap and let it fall to the floor. And she was stunning, standing there in her total nudity. “Well?”

That was as much of a cue as I needed. I pulled my jersey off over my head and pushed down my track pants and stepped out of them. And in the brief time it took me to do that, Georgia had laid down on the bed, her lovely legs open in invitation. She bore a faint scent of lavender, and a not-so-faint scent of female sex.

There was no need for any kind of warm-up. No need for any sort of “foreplay.” No need to arouse anyone.

I lay down on down on her, between those welcoming legs, and she confidently, competently grasped my eager cock in her hand and guided it directly into her welcoming cunt. She was already wet, and warm, and I slid into her, snugly, but without difficulty. And once my cock was firmly seated inside her warmth and her wetness, she put her arms around me, and we made love.

And there were no animals. And no shows. And no other people watching, and no “special engagement” tomorrow night. There were just two people who have desired each other for a very long time, and who a year ago finally got the chance to act on those desires.

I slid in and out of her, steadily, changing positions and angles so that different parts of her would benefit from the stimulation. And she nibbled on my lips and cheeks and chin, and a little on my chest, and I felt her nails some times when she gripped my shoulders. We weren’t making “mad, passionate love” – we were just making love. Two people who care, and who have cared for a long time

And, out of nowhere, I sensed – felt – that Lauren was there, with us. She was at the corner of the bed, and she was looking at us, and she had this beautiful smile, and it was like she was giving us a benediction. Two people that she cares deeply for are together, bringing pleasure to each other – and, therefore, to Lauren.

Georgia knew that I was about to cum. She felt my cock pulse, and I pressed deeper into her, and my breathing changed, and she sensed it, and she started squeezing her vaginal muscles. We knew each other. And I simply “let go,” and almost a year’s worth of love poured out of my cock and into her warm, waiting, welcoming cunt while she squeezed me just a little tighter in her arms.

We lay there like that for a while, me on top of her, my cheek on the pillow next to her, my arms supporting my weight, and then I kissed her forehead, and her nose, and both eyes, and I looked into her.

“Lauren was here, wasn’t she?”

“Yes – she was,” I replied.

“I know. I felt something change in you –you seemed to get ... I don’t know – less frantic, more at peace. And then you fucked me so beautifully, and I knew you were thinking about Lauren, and about how us being together would make her happy.”

And we ended in the way that has become special for both of us.

“We’ve wanted this a long time, haven’t we, James.”

“We waited a long time for this, haven’t we, Georgia.”

*****

We dozed for a while, and it gave Georgia the chance to catch up on some of the sleep she missed when she had to get up early to get to the airport for her flight.

I let Georgia sleep while I washed up a little (not too much – I wanted to know that the traces of our sex were still on my body) and started organizing things for dinner. Georgia got up a little later. Like me, she washed, and, like me, she didn’t “over-do” it.

I did most of the cooking. For all of her knowledge, skills, and her many talents, Georgia is not a very good cook. But she’s a good sou-chef, and she really appreciates the chance to help – and the meals that result. She assembled a salad quite handily from the little guidance I gave her, and she happily set the table for the four of us. Matt and Jane would be home soon.

Matt and Jane don’t work at the same place, or even particularly near each other, for that matter. But for tonight, they both arranged to get off work early and meet at the wine store to pick up some things special for this weekend – the first time the four of us will be together in nearly a year.

Georgia and I both looked up when we heard the jangle of keys in the lock and the sound of the door opening. Of course, Matt and Jane knew that Georgia would already be here, but they still responded with surprised delight the moment they saw her. Jane was the first. She rushed over and threw her arms around Georgia and gave her a full, mouth-on-mouth kiss, which they shared for nearly a minute, along with a full-body hug. They didn’t actually start to grope each other, but they weren’t that far from it, either.

They released their grip on each other, and Georgia turned toward Matthew, standing there, waiting. Jane unobtrusively eased away, and Matt slowly approached Georgia and – this sounds so romance-novel hokey, but it’s what happened – he took her in his arms. I could see Georgia’s eyes begin to moisten. And when Georgia put her arms around him, Matt just seemed to melt.

Jane slid over beside me and put her arm around my waist. I put my arm around hers, and we smiled at each other. Jane’s Daddy was happy, and cared-for, and that made Janey very happy indeed.

It appeared that Matt and Jane had also stopped at the florist’s, because Janey was carrying a beautiful arrangement of irises and lilies, which she placed on the coffee table where we’d be enjoying drinks later.

We gave Jane and Matt time to change and settle in, and then Georgia fixed some drinks for all of us, and while my chicken was roasting, we sat and talked. About all the usual things, of course. But this was not small talk – this was a family, who had been separated from each other for far-too-many months and who wanted to re-unite.

The chicken was done, and we all sat down at the dining table. I have finally mastered the art and science of preparing that most fiendishly difficult of simple dishes – roast chicken, the French way. Matt and Jane had brought a beautiful – and expensive − Chablis to go with the chicken (Matt had called and checked with me first). All in all, it was a lovely dinner. The food was pretty good, too.

After we cleared the table, Jane set out four elegant petits fours that I had bought for this evening’s dessert, and Georgia opened the very fine bottle of Perrier-Jouet Belle Epoque champagne – you know, the one with the flower bottle – that Jane and Matt had picked up, and we enjoyed our dessert there in the living room.

We talked for about an hour, but then Georgia expressed the desire to call it an evening, saying she was still a little tired from the travel and the fine dinner and the excitement of seeing everyone. We said our good-nights, Jane and Matt had to kiss Georgia one more time (though not as energetically as the first), and off we went to our rooms.

Well, Georgia wasn’t really that tired. It turns out, she had some additional plans for our evening.

“But first I have to get something from the refrigerator.” She went to the kitchen, and I faintly heard the sound of the refrigerator door opening and closing – followed by what I was sure was the sound of the microwave oven. Huh??

She returned to the bedroom, holding something in the hand that was away from me. What mystery is this?

“James, if you could spread these towels on the bed, and then make yourself comfortable and sit in the chair over there while I get ready,” and she stepped into the bathroom.

I thought that was an unusual package of instructions – well, not the part about making myself comfortable, but the other part − but I knew better than to question Georgia. I got out of my dinner clothes and put on my soft cotton robe, and then, as instructed, I carefully spread out the two big bath towels she had given me and made myself comfy in the stuffed armchair in the corner.

After a minute or two, Georgia flicked off the bathroom light and stepped out. I was not surprised that she was her usual spectacular nude self. What did surprise me a bit was that she was holding something in her hand, again, the hand that was away from me so I couldn’t see what it was she had.

She proceeded to show me.

She arranged some pillows against the headboard and then sat down on the bed and lay back against the pile of pillows. She allowed her legs to casually fall open – and that’s when she showed me what it was she’d been holding.

Because, apparently, that package that she had sent here, and which I had all but forgotten about, contained a huge rubbery replica of a horse penis. I recognized it because it looked just like the horse cocks we’d seen the women sucking and fucking in the triple-X videos we had watched. There was no question about it – it was a giant horse cock dildo.

“When I mentioned that ‘there might be other animals’ besides dogs – well, I wanted to give you an idea of what that might involve, I didn’t want you to be ... blindsided, I guess, is the only way I can think of saying it.

“So, ... the only ‘other animal’ so far has been a horse ... well, one horse, but two times. And it was different. I didn’t enjoy it so much, but it was thrilling, if that makes any sense. So, anyway, I wanted to give you the chance to... ‘preview,’ I guess you could say, that part of...

“Anyhow, now that you’ve had the chance to see what things are like when I’m with a dog – or dogs − I thought, maybe, I could give you a kind of idea of what sex with a horse is like for me.”

She didn’t wait for me to respond. Instead, she began preparing the big dildo, and I got a better chance to look at it. It was shaped almost exactly like the horse cocks we had seen in the videos. It looked to be about 15 inches long, very thick at the base – maybe three to four inches in diameter − and narrowing (but not much) toward the end, and there seemed to be a kind of ridge or ring around the middle of the shaft. The thing was capped by a big dark gray or black mushroom-shaped tip like we’d seen in the videos...

It seemed to be made of some kind of plastic stuff, perhaps a kind of silicone, and was realistically colored, with patches of dark gray and brown and beige or pink. At the end was something meant to look like a large pair of testicles, which looked like it could also serve as a base if you wanted to make it stand up. All in all, it looked amazingly like the horse cocks we’d seen in the videos. It was disturbing – and mesmerizing.

Georgia began to lick the big mushroom tip – first, across the top, then around the sides, and then there must have even been an opening in the head because it looked like she was able to penetrate the tip a tiny bit with her tongue. Then she licked the head again, as lewdly as possible – trying to look like she was really servicing a horse’s cock. And all the while, she was looking at me, making sure that I was watching her. I was.

She licked the length of the “cock” several times, again glancing up at me, being sure to catch my eyes as I watched her. Then she stopped and sat up, and she leaned over to the bedside table and picked up a small plastic bottle and flipped open the cap. She squeezed what had to be some kind of lubrication onto the tip of the “cock” and smeared it around. Then another squeeze, and she spread the oil six or eight inches down the length of the shaft.

Finally, a generous squeeze into her cupped fingers, to spread the lube around the outside of her pussy before inserting two, then three of her slippery fingers, making sure her insides got a good coating. Then again, looking at the size of the dildo I could see why she was being so thorough.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.