Georgia's Obsession - Cover

Georgia's Obsession

Copyright© 2021 by cv andrews

Chapter 3: The Invitation - Pt. 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Invitation - Pt. 2 - Janey & Lauren and their fathers Matt & Paul discover the world of animal sex videos; and a trip to a private club in Ukraine gives them the chance to witness this first-hand -- along with some audience participation by Lauren and Jane

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Spitting   Public Sex  

A note to the Reader: By now, you have probably realized that this is not a “bestiality story.” It is a story about people. It just so happens that some of these people enjoy having sex with animals, that’s all. And, yes, for some of these people, having sex with animals, especially while others watch, is a central piece of their erotic lives. But it’s not the entirety of their lives...

That evening, back in my bedroom, drink in hand (a Manhattan, this time), I prepared myself to watch the rest of the video. I turned on the TV, clicked the “Resume” icon on the computer, and the TV screen lit up where I left things this afternoon – with the view of a glistening pit bull dick firmly embedded in Georgia’s dripping cunt. I fast-forwarded, past the point that I recognized as the end of that session, then clicked “Play.”

This was someplace different. First of all, it looked more expensive, like more expensive furnishings and things. Second, it was arranged like some kind of theater. Actually, more like a cabaret or night club. There were a number of small tables, with chairs arranged around them, and there appeared to be an area on one side that looked like it was raised a bit, like a stage. I started wondering – is this some kind of place for performances? I soon got my answer.

When the video started, there was no one in the room – I guess that’s why I was able to pay attention to the furnishings and layout. But then there were the sounds of footsteps, like people coming down some stairs, and the room started to fill up. It looked like there were maybe two dozen people in all. They appeared to be slightly older than the people in the previous two videos – maybe 30s to perhaps late 60s. And all appeared to be – how can I best put this – “prosperous.” I mean, they just had that look of “well cared-for” people – expensive haircuts (both the women and men), skillful makeup on the women. If I had to guess, I’d guess that most had regular exercise programs – they looked like the kind of people who might have personal trainers, or perhaps take tennis lessons from a pro. Bottom line: It looked like there was money here.

Oh, yeah. No one – not one of the guests – was wearing regular clothes. All of them were wearing robes or gowns, most of which appeared to be – you guessed it – expensive.

The raised area that I thought might be a kind of stage was now being, well, staged. A man was placing some large, plump cushions around, and a large ottoman-like stool. Like the other place, there was also some mattress-kind of thing on the floor. So, yes, I guessed that this is going to be some kind of show. I became more certain of that when all the lights dimmed except for over the “stage,” and a woman in a long silken dressing gown walked to the center. She smiled and welcomed everyone and hoped that they would all enjoy this evening’s events. She concluded her welcome by saying, “Now, let’s welcome the star of tonight’s performance.”

What I didn’t guess was that the “star” would be – Georgia.

She stepped out from behind a curtain that I hadn’t noticed before. She was wearing the Japanese floral print dressing gown that I recognized from her stay with us as being her favorite. She walked to the center of the stage and smiled, graciously accepting the light applause that greeted her. Then she slid off her dressing and handed it to the woman, who folded it carefully and took it off to the side with her.

And that left Georgia standing there – in a lavender-colored garter belt, with lavender-tinted hose that coordinated perfectly with the garter belt. And nothing else. And she was stunning.

I’d never known Georgia to wear a garter belt. It was probably something for the performance – like a costume, probably something meant to please some in the audience. But I have to admit – she looked great in it. And I felt myself starting to get stiff, before anything was even happening.

Then a man walked out leading a good looking young pit bull – I guess they’re favorites for – for this kind of thing. He walked it over to the mat and urged it into a – a reclining position, I guess you’d call it. Georgia seemed to thank him, then knelt on the mat and began to talk to the dog – petting him, rubbing his belly – and then stroking his sheath. It took almost a minute, but then his cock started to appear. Again, it was one of those fat, ominous-looking things, kind of purple-ish, with dark red and blue veins.

Georgia made a ring of her thumb and two fingers to stroke him to full length, then did what she was there for – she put her lips around that little curlicue tip and began licking. She had positioned herself sideways, so the audience could have a clear view of the dogs cock, and of the gorgeous woman sucking it. And Georgia gives a beautiful blow job – believe me! My feelings were mixed as I watched her slide her lips up and down that forbidding shaft, then pull off to look at her work, then lick the tip again, then bathe the cock with her tongue, then take the whole thing into her mouth again.

Then she backed off the dog cock and said something I couldn’t make out. In a few seconds, a man wearing nothing but a towel around his waist walked out from behind that same curtain. He and Georgia exchanged a few words, and then Georgia got into a hands-and-knees position. She bent down and took the bulldog’s cock into her mouth again – and the man moved in behind her, dropped his towel, and placed his now-hard cock against her pussy. And I watched with horror − and excitement − as he began to fuck Georgia – my beautiful Georgia.

So there they were – Georgia sucking on the bulldog’s cock, the young many slowly, steadily fucking her. He didn’t look like he was doing it to get himself off. Instead, it looked like he was doing it as a part of the performance, to add to the audience’s stimulation. It was almost like some kind of “tableau” – the beautiful woman in lavender garter belt and hose, with a well-built young man in her cunt and a dog cock in her mouth.

They did this for about five minutes, and then Georgia lifted her head from the dog and said something to the young man. Without a word, he gently withdrew himself from Georgia’s sucking cunt and went off-stage. Georgia then lay down on her back and maneuvered the dog around a little bit so the audience would have a good view. Then she slid her head in under the dog and directed his cock into her waiting mouth. And that’s how she sucked him – lying there on her back, the dog’s cock dropping directly into her mouth. With her mouth around the end of the cock, she proceeded to place her thumb and one or two fingers around the exposed shaft and masturbated it, until finally you could see it start to pulse and throb, until it began squirting its juices.

And there was a lot of juice, so much that it was seeping out from around Georgia’s lips. She pulled her mouth off the dog’s cock and, in a wonderfully whorish gesture, smeared that dripping tip around her face, and then she directed it, still spurting, toward her chest, finally using the dog’s cock to smear it around on her tits and nipples.

She said something, and the dog’s handler came out and led the dog off the stage. Georgia stood up facing the audience, still in her garter belt-and-hose, drying patches of dog jizz on her face and tits, smiling as she received their applause and cheers. And at that moment, she was the most gorgeous, most sexual woman I’d ever seen.

The hostess brought out her dressing gown, and Georgia put it on and walked off behind the curtain...

... and I realized – I had been holding my breath during the final moments of her performance. I paused the video and returned to take a sip from my drink, which I seem to have forgotten about in the midst of...

I thought for a moment. Was there any more? I couldn’t imagine what more there could possibly be. I clicked on “Play” again, and the video did indeed resume. Nothing was going on, and the video just panned around the room. Most of the people were simply drinking and talking, almost certainly about the exciting, depraved performance they’d just witnessed. But you could also see some other people who were apparently affected in a more “personal” way, kissing, fondling each other, women with their hands inside their gowns – or their partners’. The video also caught two women who were bending over, sucking the cocks of their partners; and one guy, on his knees, his faced buried between the legs of an older woman while she pinched and rolled the fat nipples of her fully-exposed breasts.

My own hand was on my cock. I indulged myself in a few strokes through my jeans, but I decided that maybe I should restrain myself until I saw what else there might be in the video.

And there was more. Boy, was there more!

The lights in the room dimmed again, and the hostess came out and said a few words. Since there was no microphone, the video recorder only picked up fragments of what she said, but I caught the words “intermission” and “enjoy” and “performance.”

She stepped to the side of the stage, and to my surprise, out from behind the little curtain walked Georgia – again. I guess she’s going to be the second act, too. I wasn’t sure what there was left for her to do, considering what she had done earlier. I guess I’d forgotten the things we saw at the club in Kiev.

Again, Georgia took off her gown and handed it to the woman. She had changed, too. Now the garter belt she was wearing was kind of a scarlet red, and her matching hose looked like they were a tighter weave, not as sheer as the lavender ones she had worn before.

She moved over to the large mat or mattress that was positioned in the center of the “stage.” Then a man – it was the same young man that had appeared ... okay, that had fucked Georgia earlier. He sat down toward one end of the mat, then leaned back and extended his legs, spread slightly, in Georgia’s direction. He smiled, and she smiled, and then she kneeled down on some cushions that had been placed there and bent forward, and she put her face right next to the thickening cock of the young man lying there. She daintily took his cock in her hand and manipulated it a little with her fingers, then held it up and guided it into her mouth. She had positioned both of them so the audience had a clear view of the action as she applied a milking motion to his now fully-erect cock.

Then, right when it seemed things were getting going with the two of them, she stopped her milking and removed her mouth from his cock ... and that’s when the woman came over holding a small jar in her hand and spread something – it had to be some kind of lube – on Georgia’s pussy – and on her asshole.

Then the guy who handled the dog appeared, this time leading a young black-and-white Great Dane. The dog was huge. There was a collective gasp from the audience. The man handed the dog’s leash over to the woman, and she maneuvered the dog sideways so everyone could see as she reached beneath him and began stroking the sheath. The dog apparently knew what would be coming, because his large prick started to emerge right away. When it was fully out, it looked to be at least eight inches long, maybe longer, red, but not the bright red of the German shepherd, more of a pink, but with lots of red veins. What was different was its shape. There was a bulge in the middle, kind of like a rubber squeeze bulb, and then it tapered a bit toward both ends. Also, like the bulldog, it had a little curlicue at the tip, only this one, instead of being in the center, was at the bottom of the tip. Altogether, it was a substantial piece of flesh. And everyone in the audience knew that soon it would be inside the gorgeous woman kneeling there in the center of the stage.

The woman said something to Georgia. She nodded, and then she appeared to brace herself. For good reason. The woman moved the Dane up to Georgia and coaxed him onto her back. Now that he was up there, you could see he was wearing some kind of “booties” on his front paws, I guess because of concern about his feet and claws. Anyhow, he was huge, and the thought came to me that it was good Georgia had the cushions to lie on. Otherwise, the dog would have crushed her.

The woman simply placed the Dane’s cock just inside Georgia’s pussy, and the dog took it from there. And he took it quickly. He began humping almost immediately, and immediately fell out. The woman was there to re-position him, and this time his thrusts remained on-target. Once he was seated inside Georgia, she resumed sucking the young man.

So this was the picture: Georgia, lovely in her fine garter belt and hose, stretched out on the cushions, sucking and jerking-off a well-built young man while a huge dog was frantically humping away in her cunt. It was breathtaking, watching the brute pound away at the gorgeous, mature woman. The video was able to get and maintain a close-up of Georgia’s pussy as it stretched to allow the long, fat cock to enter, then penetrate her to the hilt, then stretch again as he pulled out again, only to stretch again with the next thrust a second later. And because of the angle – with Georgia’s ass raised and the dog coming up into her pussy from beneath – the Dane’s cock was pressing against the front of Georgia’s cunt. I was certain that her clit was getting a lot of contact with every slippery stroke of the dog’s huge cock.

Georgia would rotate her ass, to increase the penetration, or to make sure that some part inside of her that wasn’t getting touched by the long cock got touched. Sometimes, when she apparently wasn’t getting enough of that big cock, she would slam herself back into the lunging dog. Each time she did this, she would grunt, but then she would do it again seconds later. And all the while, at the other end, she was giving the young man a passionate blow-job.

Between Georgia’s thrusts and his own lunges, it didn’t take long for the Dane to begin cumming. You could see that his thrusts were slowing down, and eventually he stopped lunging. But in less than a minute, he was ready to go again.

But before he could get started again, the woman gradually guided him out of Georgia’s cunt – his knot was not as large as the one the pit bull seemed to have – and a gush of fluids followed, probably a mixture of the dog’s and Georgia’s. There was so much that they ran down Georgia’s thigh and even dripped onto the cushion where she was kneeling.

And that’s when the woman took the Great Dane’s cock, which looked like it had completely recovered, and guided it – directly to Georgia’s asshole.

I would not have believed it would fit. But apparently Georgia was so relaxed – and so excited – that with the help of the lube that the woman had smeared on earlier, the Dane was half-way inside her on his very first shove, and his second thrust put him all the way inside her asshole. This must have been too much, or too sudden, because Georgia cried out – clearly in pain. The woman knew what to do, and with one hand on his back and one on his haunches, she held the dog steady and kept him from moving in order to give Georgia time to adjust to the massive tool that was now embedded in her rectum.

And I remembered the feeling of that rectum, of being inside the tight, hot, velvet channel, and the incredible feeling of releasing my pent-up sperm deep inside that loving cavern, and just for a moment I found myself envying the dumb dog.

I guess Georgia had had enough time to adjust to the invading mass of flesh. She said something, and the woman released her grip on the Dane, who apparently remembered where he was and began fucking Georgia’s ass with the same enthusiasm he had employed on her cunt, and Georgia resumed sucking the man’s cock.

So the scene was like before, except this time it was Georgia’s heavenly asshole that the dog was pounding into. I was still not sure how it was possible, but Georgia didn’t seem to be complaining. She was humping back against the invading dog cock like she did when he was – when he was in her other hole. I decided that this was now the lewdest, nastiest thing I’d ever seen.

And then I saw it. In fact, I’m sure the entire audience saw it, saw Georgia freeze, and then shudder. I know that shudder. Georgia’s orgasms from being fucked in the ass are different from when she’s being fucked in the pussy. And Georgia was cumming from that enormous dog cock that was in are ass.

This was real, and you could hear the murmur from the people watching.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.