Georgia's Obsession - Cover

Georgia's Obsession

Copyright© 2021 by cv andrews

Chapter 22: Lauren Finally Gets Stable-ized – We Return Home

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Lauren Finally Gets Stable-ized – We Return Home - Janey & Lauren and their fathers Matt & Paul discover the world of animal sex videos; and a trip to a private club in Ukraine gives them the chance to witness this first-hand -- along with some audience participation by Lauren and Jane

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Spitting   Public Sex  

You haven’t seen anything yet, Sweetheart.”

Georgia’s words didn’t do much to ease my concerns. I guess I just have to trust Georgia to make sure Lauren’s OK.

I could tell that Lauren was having some second thoughts. Or more precisely, I could see that she was considering having second thoughts. But Lauren had made up her mind, and once she’s done that ... Still, she seemed at a loss as to what to do next.

“So, Georgia − how do we get started...?”

“Well, Sweetheart, I think the first thing would be for you to get undressed.” Lauren had worn just a simple cotton shift dress, so she only had to grab the hem and pull it up and over her head, leaving her standing there, completely naked. Georgia and I have seen her naked so many times, of course, but my daughter is still breathtaking. Tall, maybe 5 ft. 9, slim, her skin slightly olive-hued, reflecting her mother’s – and grandmother’s − Mediterranean ancestry, her mahogany-hued dark brown hair cut in a short bob that curls around her ear on her left side. And then there are those marvelous breasts, long, shaped like Bosc pears – the ones with the long necks – tipped with those long nipples that get longer when they are excited, and really long when they’re abused, which they often are; and her pussy, which has been completely shaved since she got back from Rome a year ago.

When I watched Georgia do her video shoot, she began her scene by kneeling beside the horse and playing with his cock there. Part of that was because that’s what the ‘script,’ such as it was, called for, and to allow the camera man to get certain shots. But that position is also more dangerous because there is a greater chance of being kicked or stepped on. Georgia suggested that Lauren begin by lying on one of the benches, underneath the horse.

“Mack, maybe you could fix up this bench for Lauren?” Mack picked up the sturdy, heavy bench and set it down where he was going to position Ranger. He put what looked like an old sofa cushion on top of it, then covered the cushion with one of the Western blankets that was hanging over the stall railings. Then he had another thought, and he got a pillow-sized cushion and placed it at the “head” of the bench.

“I’ll get Ranger into the stall, and then your gal can slide in under him there.” He went into another stall and unhitched Ranger’s reins and led him into the stall they’d just readied and tied him up there. Once Ranger steadied, Mack jockeyed the bench he’d fixed up in under Ranger, then said to Lauren, “He’s all yourn, Darlin’.”

Lauren said, weakly, “Thanks,” then stood there, thinking, wondering, debating. But Georgia knew what was on her mind – of course Georgia would know. She said to Lauren, “Ranger’s ready whenever you are, Sweetheart.”

Lauren took a deep breath, kissed Georgia, then kissed me, smiled weakly, and Mack held Ranger steady while Lauren shimmied onto her back on the bench. She wiggled around a bit to get comfortable.

And then she just lay there. “What do I do?”

Georgia tried not to smile – she understood. “Maybe you can start the way you did at home.” She turned to Mack. “Mack, maybe you can help get Ranger ready...” This wasn’t Mack’s first rodeo, so to speak – he knew how he was supposed to “get Ranger ready.” He confidently reached under the big horse and grasped Ranger’s sheath, and in just a few seconds Ranger dropped, and we got our first look at the cock that my daughter was going to have sex with. It was obvious – Lauren was going to have her hands – and other things – full with Ranger.

It looked to be about 18 inches long, and unlike some horse’s cocks, it kept much of its thickness almost all the way to the big mushroom-like crown. That mushroom tip was a charcoal grey, like most horses, but what was unusual was that the six or eight inches above the tip were solid pink – nearly a “bubblegum” pink, with almost none of the gray or black mottling that’s typical on horse cocks. And I wasn’t joking when I said that it was bubblegum pink. Compared to most horse cocks I’ve seen (well, not that many, really, and most of them in videos, with only two in person), this large pink stretch of Ranger’s cock looked, well, downright delicious.

And it seemed like once Lauren saw that big cock dangling there next to her thigh, she knew what to do. She scooted down so her rear end was at the end of the bench and her legs were hanging off and her head – her mouth – were even with Ranger’s cock. She reached beside her, and without any hesitation grasped that big dangly piece of meat, right behind its big mushroom tip, and moved it toward her mouth. This was the moment we – all of us – had been waiting for.

And it’s like Lauren the other night, with Georgia’s horse dildo. Except this time, of course, it’s the real thing: Lauren, lying on her back, cradling the enormous hefty-but-floppy length of horsecock. And with her hand just behind that big mushroom-shaped head, she starts to make love to it. First, she uses her hand to guide it around her face – across her lips, of course, but also her cheeks, and her closed eyes, and around her throat, and then back to her lips, like she’ is trying to experience that cock everywhere she can before finally opening her mouth to allow the fat, spongy flesh to enter.

She opens her mouth, just enough to admit half the crown, like she – like we – had watched Georgia do with the horse dildo. And, like then, I can see that she is swirling her tongue around, feeling the rough, nubby surface, tasting the animal tastes she finds there.

She knows what she wants to do. It’s what she did with the horse dildo the other night, what she and Janey did with the donkey, in that club, back in Kiev.

She takes her mouth off the cock and licks around the outside of it, like an ice cream cone. Only this ice cream cone, instead of having a cherry on top, has an inviting little hole. So instead of eating off the cherry, Lauren shapes her tongue into a point and drills into the hole. I can’t even imagine what it tastes like, except that it probably tastes like big, powerful animal. I get a little dizzy, just thinking these thoughts.

Then she turns her attention to Ranger’s shaft, or more precisely, to the bubblegum-pink part of that shaft. And there’s no finesse, no technique here. She just runs her tongue up and down, first one side, then the othe, of the huge, invitingly-pink tube of flesh. Lauren’s giving Ranger’s cock a plain, unabashed tongue bath, and it’s that much more exciting because of her blunt crudeness.

Then she decides it’s time to take the whole thing into her mouth. Apparently it’s too big, or at least, too big to be comfortable. Instead, she takes it out of her mouth and resumes running it around her face again, smearing her face with the almost clear fluid that has begun to ooze out of the end of that giant cock. She smears it across her lips, and on her cheeks and jaw and throat, then moves the long, thick cock down to her tits, where she makes a project of smearing the fluid over and around them – until it hits her nipples.

You can see that she has an idea. She holds Ranger’s cock head against one of her nipples and smears it around. You can see that she’s pressing her nipple and the cock together: she’s trying to force her nipple into the hole at the end of Ranger’s cock. Not satisfied with her progress, she takes her finger and puts it alongside the nipple – now so engorged with excitement that it is at least an inch long – and uses her finger to try to force – to feed her nipple into Ranger’s piss hole.

She does it! My daughter is using her obscene, swollen nipple to fuck Ranger’s piss hole!

Georgia unbuckles my belt and slides her hand into my jeans and grasps my engorged cock. “Oh, James, I don’t know if I’m going to be able to stand this. Help me, James.”

I pulled her back against me and reached my arms around her and grabbed her shirt and yanked it open – I think I actually heard the sound of buttons ripping off – and I squeezed her breasts and twisted and pulled both her nipples before moving one hand down inside her already-open slacks and to grasp her bare, wet pussy.

Lauren, in the meantime, has decided that she has “fucked” Ranger’s piss hole enough. She has decided, apparently, that now it’s time for Ranger to fuck her.

She scoots up on the bench, to a place where her crotch – her pussy – is right under where Ranger’s cock hangs down from his body. Mack is standing on the side opposite of us, so he isn’t blocking our view of ... of what’s going to happen. He has a hand on Ranger’s haunch and another on his flank, to steady him, I guess.

Lauren needed her hands when she adjusted her position on the bench, but now both hands are free, and she leans forward and reaches between her legs, far enough that she is able to touch Ranger’s cock. She grabs the cock – which by now is dangling a foot and a half below his belly – and she hesitates for a moment, like she is mentally preparing herself for what is about to happen – what she is about to do, to herself.

She rubs his cock, first over and around her belly. As she does, the slick, slimy juice leaves a shiny trail on her olive skin. When she’s teased herself enough, she places the head or Ranger’s cock against her pussy and slides it up and down, getting her pussy – and her mind – used to the feeling, and to the idea. It also adds Ranger’s slick juices to those that Lauren’s pussy is already pouring out.

Then she starts pushing the head of Ranger’s cock, first against, then into, her wet, ready pussy. Once she feels that it is really “inside” her, she stops. It didn’t seem to be for anatomical reasons. Instead, I think the awareness finally hit her – that a big, powerful animal had his cock inside her. I felt Georgia’s body sag against me, as Georgia already knows that feeling, that awareness, and how overwhelmingly powerful it is. “I have this need, and there’s a giant, powerful animal inside me, trying to satisfy this need.”

Accustomed to the thought, Lauren begins trying to get more and more of Ranger’s cock inside her. She pushes, and she discovers the most effective way to get the large-but-floppy tube of horse flesh inside her, a combination of grasping him with both hands while humping her hips, her pussy against him, until she has several inches of the pink area inside of her. Inside her pussy. Inside her cunt.

Still trying to take more, more inside of her, she pulls her legs, her knees back, raising the angle of her pussy up, more toward Ranger’s cock. This provides a better angle for Ranger’s long, thick cock to penetrate her – and also, when that time comes, to put his horse seed deep inside her – deep inside her womb.

Her legs and knees now block our view, so Georgia and I scuttle a little to our right, so now we have a view between her legs, as in our own way we participate in Lauren’s lascivious performance.

And as I watch this, watch my daughter pull her legs back so a huge horse can get more of his cock inside her, I’m thinking, “Do you think seeing this would excite Matthew? Would it get Matthew hard, so he’d want to fuck her?” That’s what I’m thinking, as I watch my daughter – Matthew’s beloved – squirming on the cock of a big dark horse.

And we watch as perhaps another inch of Ranger disappears from view and into my daughter. From the extent of the pink area we can see, it looks like Lauren might have seven inches of Ranger insider her. Inside her cunt. And I wonder – is that enough for her? Has she gotten as much horse cock in her as her fantasies desire?

It seems so. Her cunt is now full enough of a horse’s cock. She pauses again, just experiencing the fullness, and the lewd, wicked idea. But this is only part of the experience. The other part is making this animal climax inside of her, to fill her with his semen, his potent horse cum. So she begins stroking, massaging him – jacking Ranger off, jacking him off so he’ll cum inside her cunt, her cunt that craves his sperm so much.

It’s relatively easy to tell when a human male is ready to cum. It’s much harder to tell when a horse is about to cum. One moment nothing has changed, the next moment he’s discharging a gallon of semen into the female. So Lauren continues to stroke and massage and jack Ranger’s cock, until finally Mack, having assisted lots of women eager to experience this, reaches under, and his large, weathered hand joins Lauren’s smooth, feminine one, and in a matter of seconds, Ranger begins to climax.

Then we see Ranger’s cock as it begins pulsing inside Lauren pussy. And we see Lauren lurch, as she experiences the shock of Ranger’s first blast, and we see the ring of yellowish-white horse cum start to form where Lauren’s pussy and Ranger’s cock meet.

Unfortunately, Lauren’s – and her pussy’s inexperience – aren’t able to keep Ranger’s pulsing cock inside her “tiny” human pussy. In his excitement, Ranger’s cock pops out of Lauren’s pussy and flops onto her belly. The first blast shoots out and lands on Lauren’s face. Ranger seems to cum forever, and he covers Lauren’s firm belly and tits with what look like a gallon of the thick yellowish creamy horse semen. It’s probably only 10 or 15 seconds, but the amount of cum he discharges onto Lauren’s beautiful body makes it seem like he’s never going to stop cumming – cumming on my precious daughter...

When Mack sees that Ranger has deposited everything he has to deposit onto Lauren, he takes Ranger’s reins and leads him back to his stall and gives him a bucket of what might be oats – Ranger’s wages for this afternoon’s work...

And that left Lauren, stretched out on the bench, gasping, her hips still twitching – and obviously not yet fully satisfied.

Georgia twisted in my embrace to speak to me. “It’s alright, James − you know what she wants. You know that you want her – now, like this. Look at her, covered in Ranger’s sperm, her pussy empty and aching...”

And I did. I looked at Lauren – I looked at my daughter. She looked filthy, and slutty – and right now, I wanted to fuck her more than anything in the world. I wanted to throw myself onto her horsejizz-covered body and ram my cock into her sopping horsecock-stretched cunt and fuck her ‘til – ‘til I didn’t know what – I didn’t know if once I got started I’d ever be able stop.

“Admit it, James – have you ever seen your daughter look so exciting – as exciting as she looks right this moment?”

No, I hadn’t.

“Do it, James, do it. She wants it. Your daughter is a horse-fucking slut and she wants you to fuck her like that.”

My jeans were already open, thanks to Georgia helping me “enjoy” Lauren’s and Ranger’s performance. Now she pulled them all the way down and had me kick off my shoes and step out. I was ready to do it with my shirt still on, but Georgia was not going to let that happen. She grabbed my shirt by the front and tore – ripped it open and pulled it off me, leaving me completely naked – and able to feel every inch of my daughter’s horsecum-covered body.

I step between Lauren’s still-upraised legs, and I fall on her. I just fall on her and aim my excited cock in the direction of her dripping pussy and shove, and I slip right into my daughter. And I fuck and I fuck and I fuck. She is so stretched that I can barely feel her. What I can feel, though, is the pool of Ranger’s semen that now fills her. And that disgusting thought excites me even more, and I slam into her even harder.

I’m not sure Lauren can even feel me, and she doesn’t reach her arms around to hold me. She does, however, wrap her raised legs around my ass and squeezes me to her. And she does say, “Fuck me, Dad, ohhh, fuck your horse-slut daughter.” Then, “Do you love me, Dad, do you still love me?”

“Yes, Princess, I do – I do still love you.”

“Then fuck me like you’ve never fucked me before. You know I can take it. I want it...” and she never finished her words.

Having to watch us fucking was getting to Georgia. She looked over at Mack, who had returned to watch the rest of the action.

“How about it, Mack? Interested in helping out a gal who’s in need?”

Mack, a man of few words, allowed that he’d be happy to help a purty gal in any way he could. And the way he could was to have Georgia lean her arms against the wall as he dropped his jeans and guided his own “longhorn” up and into Georgia’s cunt. Their position allowed both of them to watch Lauren and me, and I could see them, and watching Mack and Georgia fucking while they watched me got me even hotter and made me want to pound Lauren even more ferociously.

And all of this – the whole thing – my beautiful cum-covered horse-fucking slut of a daughter, her cunt full of Ranger’s creamy sperm – finally got to me. I felt the sensations, and I tried to hold back, but it was all too much. I gave one final, brutal lunge into my daughter, and I heard her cry out – her cry a mixture of pain and of disappointment.

Lauren had already cum at least twice while I was fucking her, but I could see that she was still wanting more. Georgia saw it too.

“Mack, looks like Ranger’s left my granddaughter with some serious needs. Why don’t you get over there and see if you can help her with her problem.”

As I lifted myself, smeared with Ranger’s cum, my cock dripping, I saw Mack disengage himself from his cozy place in Georgia’s cunt and hobble over, jeans still down around his boots, and move over to the bench and get between Lauren’s parted thighs.

With no finesse or preparation, he slipped his hard cock inside Lauren’s cunt in a single move and picked up where I had left off. I stood there, fascinated, as I watched the stable hand’s bare ass as he pumped in and out of my daughter’s cunt.

Mack must have sensed my gaze. He turned back to look over his shoulder. “See anything interestin’, cowboy – think ya’ might wanna try changin’ yer luck?”

I didn’t respond, one way or the other, and I watched as he refocused his attention on the hot slut underneath him.

What surprised me was when he bent down over Lauren and she grabbed his head and pulled him down to her and licked his face. Then she let go and pushed his head back and looked into his eyes, a fierce, animalistic look. And Mack didn’t miss this. He looked back into her eyes – and hawked a glob of spit into her open mouth.

Lauren groaned and grabbed his head and pulled him down and bit his lip, then started licking his face again, then bit, then licked again while her nails left crimson scratch marks all over his shoulders and his ass.

Finally, it was all too much, even for a laid-back fucker like Mack. Lifting up to push Lauren’s thighs just as far back as possible, he madehis final lunge into Lauren. “God damnit, take it, ya’ little whore!”

Once he caught his breath, Mack got up and gave Lauren a quick kiss on the lips – I don’t even think she was aware it. Then a longer kiss to Georgia – and she was aware of that – and pulled up his jeans and walked away.

Then Georgia turns to me and said, “You know I can’t pass this up, don’t you, James?” and without waiting for a word from me, Georgia put herself between Lauren’s outstretched, exhausted thighs and licked and sucked the juices – mine, and Ranger’s, and Mack’s – that were now flowing in a steady stream out of her granddaughter’s open pussy.

After Georgia finished that (and believe me – she took her time to do an extremely thorough job!) we cleaned up, then cleaned-up Lauren, sort-of, with some wet wipes and towels that Georgia pulled out of her tote bag. We pulled Lauren’s shift dress over her and I put her sandals on her feet, and we walked back to the car.


Lauren slept all during the drive, and then for another three hours after we got back home.

With everyone’s consent, Georgia fixed a light dinner for us – we were all pretty much sexually and emotionally wrung-out, and eating didn’t seem like a big priority for any of us. Of course, after we’d eaten and done the small amount of cleaning-up, both Georgia and Lauren wanted to talk about the afternoon’s experience – all our experiences.

Georgia was about to ask Lauren if there was anything wrong, and it the experience had fulfilled her desires and satisfied her curiosity, but before she could, Lauren burst in.

“Help me to remember – I think I pretty much remember Ranger, and when he was in me, and I remember him cumming in me, and then I remember him coming out and his cock landing on my tummy, and it kept squirting his...” and she blushed slightly, “ ... his stuff all over me. But the next thing I remember was you two dressing me and walking me to the car.

“So did anything happen ... what happened after Ranger came all over me?”

Georgia and I looked at each other, and we smiled. And Lauren said, “What? What was that about?”

Her grandmother smiled at her and put her hand on Lauren’s. “Well, Sweetheart, you were still pretty... aroused, after ... after you and Ranger finished with each other.”

“And...?”

“After Ranger left, you laid there on that bench, but we could see that you were still jerking your hips up and down ... like even after Ranger ... after Ranger came in you, that you still wanted more ... of...”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.