Georgia's Obsession - Cover

Georgia's Obsession

Copyright© 2021 by cv andrews

Chapter 21: Lauren Prepares to Be Stable-Ized

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Lauren Prepares to Be Stable-Ized - Janey & Lauren and their fathers Matt & Paul discover the world of animal sex videos; and a trip to a private club in Ukraine gives them the chance to witness this first-hand -- along with some audience participation by Lauren and Jane

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Spitting   Public Sex  

I’m still lying here, on my back, on the long ottoman, my cock shrinking – but still inside – Lauren’s hot, very wet and sloppy asshole. And in the mirror that Tom and Lorraine placed, I can see Marmaduke, between my daughter’s splayed legs, Georgia and Lorraine holding him steady, keeping him in place, inside Lauren, so he can’t hurt her when he finally comes out.

Which he does. I can feel it first, the loss of pressure. Then, Lauren’s cry, at the sudden emptiness − and at the end of her fantasy.

And, of course, just as soon as Marmy has pulled out of Lauren, and out of her fantasy, Lorraine kneels down between Lauren’s legs, to clean Lauren of the juices that are practically pouring out of her stretched-out pussy. My cock is still plugging up her asshole, so someone will have to wait for those.

In the mirror, I can watch, and while Lorraine is feasting on my daughter’s cunt, alternating between loving her pussy and clitoris gently and ravenously sucking to get out every remnant of her “lovemaking” there, Georgia has kneeled behind Lorraine, licking her pussy – and sucking on her anus. Perhaps she’s seeking any remains of Lorraine and Marmy’s “new trick” of this morning?

Then I sense some kind of disturbance on my other side. I look over, and there are Tom and Cheryl. They have chosen to deal with their arousal at Lauren’s performance in their own way. Padded handcuffs hold Cheryl to a large “X”-shaped wooden cross on the opposite wall, and Tom is brutally slapping her tits, hard, the way I know Cheryl likes it. Her tits were flaming red from the way Tom was slapping them. But her neck and her chest were flushed – so red, they’re almost crimson. I don’t think I’ve ever seen any woman as sexually aroused as that little girl is right now.

Tom slapped her face one time and her head jerked to the side. Cheryl gasped out something, and Tom spit on her face, then produced some metal objects that he clamped onto the tips of Cheryl’s pert tits. I watched her twist and moan when he fastened each one. Once the clamps were in place, he squeezed her jaw ‘til her mouth opened to him, and then he inserted three fingers into her open mouth and worked them around. He was saying something to her, giving her instructions, it seemed, but all I was able to hear were the words, “ ... good and wet, or else...”

Knowing Tom – and Cheryl – I thought I knew what was coming next. And, indeed, Tom went to his knees in front of his captive wife and began working his fingers, then almost all of his fist, into her, and she squirmed and cried out occasionally as he continued with his brutal treatment of tight, abuse-craving cunt.

Lorraine finished, and Georgia finished what she had been doing with Lorraine, and Cheryl finally had her screaming orgasm, finishing with a gush of her fluids on Tom’s face. And they all came up to Lauren, and they stroked her, and they kissed her gently and congratulated her and told her how well she had done. Even Tom, who is really a heckuva nice guy but not one who is normally an emotionally expressive person, bent down and kissed her and told her how exciting – and how beautiful – she was.

They helped Lauren up – first, to sit up and lean forward, then to slowly, v-e-e-r-y carefully, lift herself off my cock. At first, I was surprised when I didn’t see a stream of my – our – juices running down her legs, but as I looked more closely, I could tell why: Lauren was clenching her sphincter tight – my wonderful daughter was trying to keep the milky proof of our adventure inside her, a souvenir of our special experience.

No one told me how beautiful I was (although Georgia and Lorraine each knelt next to me and kissed me and gave me congratulatory “good-boy” pets on the head). But later, as I was cleaning up (well, Lorraine was on her knees helping clean a part of me, anyway) and getting dressed, Georgia approached me.

“You were good, James, you were very good.” I nodded in acknowledgment. “James, I know that was exciting – terribly exciting. But there’s something else, isn’t there?” She waited for me to understand what she was saying. “That must have been the scariest thing you’ve ever experienced in your life, wasn’t it? Turning your daughter over so completely to her passions – to her lust ... and wondering where it will lead, and where − or if – it will all end?”

There was nothing I could say. As always, Georgia knew what I was feeling even before I knew myself. I put my arms around her and pulled her to me, and I held her, tighter than I had intended to. And, of course, she understood.

*****

The brief drive back to Georgia’s was quiet. Lauren was drained − exhausted, physically and emotionally. We all were.

We had a quiet dinner of leftovers and then watched some TV, but we were all still pretty much wrung-out and we decided to call it an early evening.

In bed, we both felt the need – that there were some things about today that we needed to talk about. What surprised me, though, was that Lauren seemed more concerned about how I am. Yes, this afternoon had been exciting and thrilling – and, yes, a bit scary for her. But I think she had the same intuitive feeling that Georgia had – that the thought of what was happening with my daughter was more frightening to me than anything that was happening to Lauren’s body.

Her concerns made me think. And what I decided, and what I told her, was that despite some initial conflict and some still-ambivalent feelings that I am, indeed, fine, and that I am still the father who has loved her since long before she was born.

Do I still love my daughter – my Lauren? How could I still love her? At least, love her in the same way – love her as my daughter, my little girl?

That was never an issue, and it’s not one now. From the time we first made love – and, yes, that’s what we did – almost 10 years ago, I have been both lover and father to her, and she has been both lover and daughter to me. For five years, we spent every night together, having sex most of those nights. And for most of the last five years, except for those nights when she’s been with Matthew (and with Janey, along with the few times she’s been away), we have been lovers and exciting sexual partners.

And all of that time, she has never stopped being my precious daughter, and I have never stopped being “Dad,” who loves and protects her. All the other stuff we’ve done, together, and with other people? That’s just background noise. Exciting, but still background noise.

This afternoon, at Lorraine’s, she was an out-of-control, dogcock-craving slut. Tonight, in my arms, she is my little girl, my Princess.

*****

The next day, there was something else I felt we should talk about now. Matthew.

You know that my Lauren is deeply, profoundly in love with Matt – her “Matthew.” And Matt is deeply in love with Lauren. He just doesn’t know it yet. Or, perhaps, he’s afraid to put a label on how he feels about Lauren, unable to believe that any woman as beautiful and amazing – and young – as Lauren could ever feel that way about him.

In fact, I was wondering if she had even thought at all about Matt since we’ve been down here – or, at least, since that first afternoon with Frieda and Alyce. In the week-plus that we’ve been here with Georgia, and with her friends, Lauren has engaged in some pretty “un-Matt-like” behavior. She has given herself in to urges that are a million miles away from what she has – and what she wants – with Matthew. Will she be able to find a way to reconcile how she feels about Matthew – the way they feel about each other – with these cravings that have dominated her thoughts since she first learned about Georgia’s “other” life?

“I kind of hesitate to bring this up, but I think there’s something we should talk about – that you need to think about.”

And before I could go on, she said, “Matthew.”

Her immediate response took me off-guard. On the other hand, I wasn’t surprised that Lauren had been thinking about this, too.

“How do you think he might feel about this – about what we’ve done, what we’re doing...?” I just kind of left it here, mainly because I didn’t know where else to go with it.

Lauren leaned over and kissed me softly, and touched her fingers to my cheek.

“It’s hard, Dad.” I could feel the weight of the sadness in her voice. “Do you think Matthew will still feel about me the way... can he still feel about me the way we have, and the way I want to keep feeling...?”

And I, her Dad, who love her beyond words, wanted so much to reassure her, to be able to say to her, “No problem.

But, of course, I couldn’t.

“I can’t predict the details, Princess, but I know that Matthew ... I know how he feels about you, and I know that there is nothing he doesn’t want you to have, if it’s what you want. From the very beginning, there’s been this intimacy, this understanding, between you and Matthew, a kind of connection that most people could never even imagine. And I’m sure that there is nothing you can’t talk with him about, and nothing that the two of you will ever experience that you and he can’t work out.”

She smiled at me, a sad smile. Then she threw herself against my chest, and I put my arms around her, and my Lauren, my little girl, sobbed, her tears dampening the front of my shirt.

*****

That night, we were lying, naked, in bed. Because Georgia had been left out of the much of the action at Lorraine’s yesterday, she had gone over to spend the evening with Alyce and Frieda. Since they were good friends, the evening might – or might not – involve sex; and that might or might not involve Buster.

The experience – the experiences – with Marmaduke yesterday had faded a bit, and Lauren and I were both in a mood to enjoy each other – each other’s bodies.

I decided that now might be the time to try an idea I’d been toying with. We started out with some pretty conventional lovemaking, me on top, loving my daughter, and loving the feeling of having sex with her. We were enjoying ourselves – nothing spectacular, nothing outrageous – just loving each other, and loving fucking each other.

And that’s when I suggested, “You know, Princess, I really liked being in your ass yesterday. Would you like ... do you think we might like doing that again?” I knew she’d never object.

“Ummm, I was just thinking of how good that felt. Here – get off me and I’ll roll over.”

I got off Lauren and she rolled over, and I massaged her asshole a few times and then slid my cock, already slippery with her natural lube, into that snug, welcoming rectum, enjoying the feeling of her smooth, firm ass cheeks against my loins. After indulging myself this way for a few minutes, in a move we’ve practiced literally hundreds of times, I put my arms around her and rolled us over, so that now I was on my back and she was on top of me, my dick buried deep in her ass – like we were yesterday, at Lorraine’s – with Marmaduke.

Then I began whispering.

“Remember what we talked about last night? About Matthew and ... the things you ... discovered since you’ve been here? With the...?” I didn’t have to finish, or say the word “dogs” − Lauren knew exactly what I meant, and exactly what things she’d ‘discovered.’

“Now, think that I’m Matthew. Imagine that it’s Matthew’s cock that’s in your ass right now. Your Matthew, with my dick up your ass, like it has so many times before, stretching your asshole, filling you the way you like.

“Now, bring in the dog,” and I reached down beside the bed and I handed her Georgia’s dog cock dildo, the big one, an ugly, inflamed red, covered in molded veins and with an incredibly realistic tip, with the ugly blunt end and the little curlicue at the end. It even had a “hole” molded into the tip, and it looked for all the world like Buster, but even a little bigger. But I knew that after Marmaduke, Lauren could handle – and appreciate – the extra length and girth.

I had lubed it a little, but Lauren still ran it up and down her slit, to moisten it, but mainly for the stimulation it gave her, to get her ready for the thrill of taking – shoving – it inside her.

“You want it, don’t you? You want it to be Matthew − you want Matthew’s hard cock up your ass, and a big, fat dog cock in your cunt – that’s what you really want, isn’t it?

“You know Matthew wants this, don’t you? You know he’ll do anything you ask him to. He’ll do it because it excites you, and that excites him.

“Go ahead, Lauren, take him inside you. Matthew wants you to take him – to take that big dog cock inside you. I want you to.”

At these words, Lauren groaned, like a sound of submission, of giving in. I felt her move, and then I felt – my cock felt – the pressure, as she began to shove the fake dog cock – the substitute dog cock – into her pussy.

“Oooh, that’s it, Baby – Matthew wants you to take that dog cock inside you – he wants you to let that dog fuck you with his big, ugly cock – that’s what he wants.”

Lauren gasped. “Yesss...”

“Now Matthew knows it – he knows that you’re a dog-fucking slut! Say it! Tell me – tell Matthew that you’re a dog-fucking slut!” and as I said ‘dog-fucking slut,’ I felt her as she jammed the entire dog dildo into her cunt.

“Yesss – I’m a dog-fucking slut!” Then, “Do you still love me, Matthew? Do you still love me, now that you know I’m a dog-fucking slut?”

“Yes, I love you – I love you because you’re a dog-fucking slut!”

“Ohhh, Matthew...” and I felt her increase the intensity of the “fucking” she was giving herself. She was working the dog dildo in her so brutally that sometimes it hurt me, buried in her asshole.

And I – “Matthew” – encouraged her to do it. “Take it! Take that big dog dick, you dog-fucking whore!” Then I thought, “We’re both fucking you now ... you’re filled with our cocks, and you’re already thinking about the next time, aren’t you, whore?”

If she wasn’t already, I’m sure she was thinking about it now!

But there was no way she was going to be able to take much more of the “fucking” she was giving herself – nor could I, either. I felt it as she pushed the fake cock in just as far as it could go and held it, and I think she just touched her clit and that was enough, and she let out a howl – so loud, I’m sure that if Georgia had been home she would have rushed in to see who was injured.

And as I experienced Lauren’s jerking and spasms, I couldn’t hold back any more, and I unloaded what seemed like a gallon of my own cum into her clenching ass ... and we both just kind of collapsed, and we simply stayed that way.

And like that – my cock in her ass, artificial dog cock in her cunt, and my arms around her – we fell asleep. But just before, Lauren whispered to me, “Thank you, Matthew. I love you.”

*****

“Dad?”

“Yes, Princess.”

“Remember, when you were telling me about when Nonna went to some stables to make a ... make a video with a horse...?” She waited for me to respond.

“Yes, I remember telling you about that.”

“And you said ... that there was a video of that ... and that Nonna had a copy...?”

“Yes, there is, and she does.” I decided to tease her by making her have to ask.

“So, ... do y’ think maybe I, er, we could watch it some time?”

“Probably. But you know, it’s your grandmother’s, so it’s up to her as to who sees it and when.”

Well, of course Lauren asked Georgia that evening, and of course Georgia said yes, and from there it was just a matter of when and where.

We decided to watch the video that evening − in bed. We were all wearing robes, but those slipped open almost as soon as we started watching.

And, of course, Lauren immediately noticed the title credit, the one that said, “Featuring JANE.”

“Who the heck is ‘Jane’?” Georgia and I smiled, because we both knew that Lauren would catch this, and she’d want – demand – an explanation.

To spare Georgia, I stepped in.

“‘Jane’ is, I guess you could say, the ‘professional’ name she uses – or, at least, ‘used’ – when she was...” and here I stumbled for the correct words, “doing things professionally – performing.” I hoped I’d said it right – that I hadn’t made it sound too..., but Georgia took my hand and smiled reassuringly, so I knew I hadn’t messed-up too badly.

“Okay, so why ‘Jane’?”

Georgia took this one. “When they asked the first time, I didn’t want people to know my real name so I picked the name of the most sexually-outrageous woman I knew.”

No further explanation was required.

With that, I sat back against the headboard, Lauren leaning back against me, her gown open and my hands playing with her tits and fingering her pussy. Georgia was next to me, leaning against the headboard, with her hand between her legs and several fingers clutching at her pussy.

By the time the video finished and the credits had rolled by, we’d already begun fucking. Georgia had tossed her gown completely aside and was now lying next to us, scooted up on the bed so her pussy was just about even with my shoulder.

By the end of the video, when Churro’s enormous cock slips out of “Jane’s” cunt and she’s lying there, covered in horse cum, trying to extract the last drops from that huge, misshapen cock head, I was fucking Lauren, just as hard as I’ve ever fucked her, slamming into her cunt with brutal strokes, squeezing her tits and twisting her nipples. At the same time, I was working my fingers, and then my entire hand, into Georgia’s sopping cunt, fisting her while she practically hissed at me, “That’s it, James, fuck me! Rape me with your fist – rape my horse-loving cunt!”

And all the time that I’m fucking Lauren and “raping Georgia’s horse-loving cunt” with my fist, I feel Lauren as she bites my pecs and digs – then rakes – her fingernails into my back, and before long I’m feeling the twitches in my cock, and Lauren is digging her nails into my back, and Georgia has my forearm in both her hands and is pulling it farther, farther into her cunt, and I feel her squirting all over my arm, and I’m cumming like there’s no tomorrow...

I come-to maybe 20 minutes later.

The bed is a mess.

*****

Well, you know that after she had watched the video, and after experiencing how she – how we all − had responded to it, you just know she had to ask her grandmother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.