Georgia's Obsession - Cover

Georgia's Obsession

Copyright© 2021 by cv andrews

Chapter 20: Lauren Learns More from Marmaduke - II

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Lauren Learns More from Marmaduke - II - Janey & Lauren and their fathers Matt & Paul discover the world of animal sex videos; and a trip to a private club in Ukraine gives them the chance to witness this first-hand -- along with some audience participation by Lauren and Jane

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Spitting   Public Sex  

Lorraine and Cheryl had prepared a lovely, LIGHT lunch in advance – some kind of Mediterranean salad with Romaine lettuce and tuna and tomatoes and white beans and black olives – and green beans! – and an olive oil dressing that had just a little tartness in it, along with a chilled Greek white wine – perfect to follow the morning we’d just had – and the afternoon that we knew would be coming.

But all through lunch, Lorraine remained standing, eating at the kitchen counter. I can’t imagine why...

After we finished lunch and before we returned to the “playroom” for more recreation, Lauren asked me to go into the other room with her, that there was something she wanted to talk about. I have to tell you, this worried me. But I trust my daughter and her judgement, and if she feels there’s something we should talk about, then we probably should.

“Dad, ... How did you feel ... was it...?” She seemed to be struggling with her words. “What I guess I want to ask is ... when you saw me ... take ... put Marmaduke’s cock in my mouth, were you ... did it ... what I mean is, did it ... did you get that sick feeling? In your stomach?”

Her question surprised me. Not because she asked it, but because I realized that I had not had a single thought about feeling sick at the sight of my daughter taking Marmaduke’s cock into her mouth. As I think about it, I guess I’d become – I have become – accustomed to the sight of my daughter with her mouth on a dog’s cock – okay, of her sucking-off a dog.

“No, Princess, I didn’t. In fact, I’m surprised that the thought – the idea of feeling sick – never even crossed my mind this morning. I guess I’ve come to accept that that’s something you do, and seem to like, and I have to admit, it’s exciting to see you – to watch you ... doing it.”

Lauren seemed relieved. She threw her arms around me and kissed my face a bunch of times. Then she got this wicked little smile.

“Did it make you hard, watching me lick and suck Marmy’s big cock? I saw you and Cheryl...”

I smiled. “I guess ya’ got me. Yes, it did, almost from the first moment you bent down and it was obvious what you were going to do. And, yes, it was nice that Cheryl recognized my condition and decided to help me out.”

She laughed again, and it was one of the most beautiful sounds I’ve ever heard.

“You know, Dad, when we got here, Lorraine asked me if I’d be interested in trying Marmaduke, and by ‘trying,’ I knew she meant fucking – taking him inside me. And since this morning, seeing him, and seeing him fuck Lorraine, I decided – I want to.” She paused, I guess to let what she’d just said to me to sink in. “Dad, ... how does that make you feel? How do you feel about that?”

Once again, I felt that little punch in the gut. But then, that gut feeling moved a little lower down, and I realized that my cock was beginning to thicken, hardening at the thought – at the mental image – of my little girl, writhing on the end of that huge dog’s huge cock. And I told her.

“I think it’s hot as hell. If you want to...” I couldn’t bring myself to say ‘fuck,’ “ ... if you want to take Marmaduke – if you want him to take you – then I want to see it – every bit of it.”

Lauren could see the bulge beginning beneath my robe. She glanced down, then back up at me. She grasped me through my robe and squeezed – not hard, but not gently, either. Then she said it.

“I love you, Dad.”

I love you, Princess.

There was one more thing she told me, and then we rejoined the others and talked a little more, about anything and everything, until Lorraine suggested, “Shall we go back to the playroom and see what mischief we can get into?” Everyone agreed.

Lorraine kind of assumed a hostess-mistress of ceremonies role when she said, “James, your beautiful daughter...” she walked over to where Lauren was sitting on the sofa and leaned down and kissed her on the lips, “ ... said that she’d like to have a chance to see what Marmy’s like herself. So if it’s all right with Lauren, then perhaps that’s what we should do now.”

She took Lauren’s hand and guided her next to the large ottoman-like piece of furniture that Lorraine had used this morning. “Lauren, Darling, maybe the best way for your first time with Marmy would be in the doggie position.” She smiled. “I guess that’s why they call it the ‘doggie position,’ isn’t it?”

Before helping Lauren get down on her knees and into position across the ottoman, Lorraine said, “You’ve already had a taste, so to speak...” she smiled at her own cleverness, “ ... a taste of Marmy’s cock in your mouth, so if it’s all right with you, Cheryl and I would like to get Marmy ready for you to enjoy him – or maybe I should say, for the two of you to enjoy each other.”

And that struck me as a deliciously dirty concept – for Lauren and Marmy to enjoy each other.

She had Lauren kneel and helped guide her into what she thought would be the best position for her and Marmaduke. While she was doing that, Cheryl had corralled Marmy from wherever in the house he’d been and brought him into the room with us. Lorraine joined her, and between them they managed to get Marmy to stand still so they could “get him ready.”

First, Cheryl grabbed one of the many cushions that were lying around the room and shoved it underneath Marmy. Then she slid under Marmy and adjusted the cushion so her head was just below his belly and began to stroke his sheath, and in a few seconds the point of Marmy’s bulgy cock, with its curlicue tip, began to appear. A few seconds more and he was almost fully extended, and Cheryl took as much of him into her mouth as she was able to in her position. While she was doing this, Lorraine was on her knees behind him, cupping and licking his testicles.

After a few minutes, Cheryl surrendered Marmy’s cock and guided it back between his legs so her mother could service him from behind. And I have to tell you – Lorraine knows how to provide quite an impressive blow job, sliding her head back and forth, taking his big cock into her mouth all the way to his balls, then sliding off ‘til just the tip is between her lips, then removing her mouth and licking him – licking the length, tickling the tip with her tongue and probing the hole – and then suddenly plunging her head all the way down, taking his entire length into her mouth, ‘til his cock is lodged all the way in the back of her throat – and then doing it all over again. In all, it was one of the most exciting blowjob performances I’ve ever seen.

I think Lorraine could have gone on like this, perhaps for hours. But she was also aware that Lauren was getting impatient for her main event, and so with one final lick, Lorraine surrendered Marmy – and his cock – to Cheryl. What I hadn’t noticed until now was that while Lorraine had been performing her superb blowjob on Marmaduke, Cheryl had been “preparing” Lauren to enjoy.

I pulled my eyes off Lorraine to see that Cheryl was on her knees behind Lauren, using her tongue to generously bathe my daughter’s lewdly-displayed pussy folds with her own saliva (Georgia has told me that Cheryl is an amazing pussy eater). When she realized that her mom had finished her part with Marmy, Cheryl ceased her attentions (with one – or a few – final licks of Lauren’s exposed pussy) and reached for the jar of lube and spread a generous layer on – and in − Lauren – stretching her, preparing her for the invasion she would soon be experiencing. I felt myself getting more and more excited – and a little anxious, to tell the truth – at the thought of what I would soon be seeing: that enormous, ugly cock, disappearing into my lovely daughter’s ... into my lovely daughter.

Lorraine leaned over Marmy and steered him toward Lauren’s upturned ass – and toward her available pussy. It took Marmaduke a few seconds to realize that something new was being presented to him, but once he caught sight of the ass that was pointed in his direction – and of the smell of a female in heat – he immediately started to climb onto her, and Lorraine and Cheryl had to struggle to get him safely over Lauren and lined up with ... lined up with her.

Cheryl grasped the huge cock that was bobbing and thrusting aimlessly and placed the tip right at the entrance to Lauren’s folds. Lorraine loosened her grip on Marmy’s haunches and gave him just the slightest shove, and all of a sudden a third of that massive cock was inside of my daughter.

And I felt the jolt in my gut. Only this time, it wasn’t a sick feeling. It was a jolt of raw sexual excitement – the dirty pleasure of seeing my beautiful daughter getting penetrated by an enormous dog cock.

And I heard Lauren’s cry – of the surprise of the sudden invasion, and of the pain of getting something so large shoved into her cunt so quickly – and of the thrill, knowing that she was being fucked by a dog – a big dog – and that she was taking it, and that she was going to take more of it – lots more!

And that other people were watching her do it – seeing how filthy she could be, how filthy she is!

Cheryl and Georgia steadied Marmaduke, giving Lauren a chance to adjust to the incredible stretching she was experiencing – more than she’d ever been stretched before – and to the enormous bulk that was now lodged inside her. I watched her expression, and I recognized the conscious effort she was making to relax and adjust – and, finally, to welcome it all. She huffed out a breath, then nodded, like she was nodding to herself, telling herself that it was okay to go on. Cheryl and Georgia eased their hold on Marmy’s haunches and the big brute made another lunge, then another, and then he was in – all the way.

Once Marmaduke was seated inside Lauren, it was almost like watching one of those videos we saw, or like watching those girls at the “special” club Lana took us to in Kiev.

With one huge exception, of course.

Marmaduke and Lauren seemed to “fit,” so he covered her but didn’t crush or overwhelm her, and with only a little guidance and restraint, Cheryl and Georgia, were able to keep him restrained enough that he stayed in Lauren – in my daughter – falling out of her pussy just a few times. And so we – all of us – Georgia, Cheryl, Lorraine, Tom – and me – all of us took in this nasty porn-in-the-flesh show that Lauren was putting on for us.

And I watched my daughter get plowed – that’s about the only word for it – plowed by the Dane’s giant cock.

At first, Cheryl and Georgia had been holding him back, giving Lauren the chance to adjust, and to savor the feeling, the experience. And also, of course, to keep him from hurting or, god forbid, injuring her. But after they said a few words with Lauren, they relaxed their hold and let Marmy do what he knew how to do – hump warm, wet female holes.

And Lauren. I think Lauren was finally experiencing what she’d been longing for. I watched – we all watched – and we heard her “uh,” “unh,” “uunh’s” every time Marmy plunged his massive hunk of cockmeat into her cunt. And the more Marmy lunged into her, the hungrier her cunt seemed to get. And every time he fell out, we heard her cry – of disappointment, and of emptiness. And when Georgia or Cheryl would get him back in, we heard her cries of ecstasy – the thrill of being taken, the way she always wanted to be taken but never knew that’s she wanted. Until now.

“Unnhh! He’s so fuckin’ big – it’s so fuckin’ big!”

... and then she came. Actually, she didn’t cum. It was more like she started cumming With each massive thrust, her body made a little jerk, and with each jerk she let out a little cry. And once these cums started, they seemed to go on and on, a spasm and a cry with every thrust.

And watching Lauren, I could almost feel what it might be like, to have that huge, hard hunk of flesh inside of me. And I have to tell you, it was kind of perverse, thinking about what it would be like, being Lauren, wondering what it would feel like to have that huge piece of flesh, filling me, moving inside of me, sliding back and forth ... But then I backed away from those thoughts. I knew that it was possible physically, of course – but I was also sure I wasn’t mentally prepared to go down that path.

What I was prepared for was Lorraine, behind me, reaching around and stroking my swollen cock through my robe – and saying things, whispering in my ear, things like, “James, your daughter – look at her – she’s so sexual – the way she’s taking Marmy’s cock. She’s taking it all, James. And look how she is. She’s loves it.”

I reached around behind me and slid my hand inside her gown, and it took no time for my fingers to find their way into her soft, slick folds. I heard her catch her breath, then hump her plush pussy into my hand before she went on.

“You know, don’t you, James? Now that she’s experienced this – had this experience, being stretched so full of dog – now that she’s had it, you know she’s going to want it again, don’t you? Can you handle it, James? Can you handle that from now on, your daughter craving this feeling, the fact that she’s going to try to get it as much as she can?”

Lorraine’s words, what she was saying, should have sickened me – or worse, it should have scared me, if it’s true. But they didn’t. What they did was excite me – incite thoughts that were, to put it mildly, “very un-fatherly.” But it hit me – the commitment I’d just made, that I would watch my daughter whore herself out to dogs – and other animals – in exchange for the dirty, filthy excitement of seeing her do it, and for the incredibly nasty feeling of fucking her afterward, while she’s full of their cum...

... and while I was thinking these thoughts, Lorraine had fallen to her knees and was caressing my cock with that marvelous warm mouth, giving me the same kind of treatment I’d watched her give Marmaduke. But much as I wanted to give in to the urges and unload my lust into that welcoming mouth, I knew I couldn’t. I knew that I had to keep myself excited, for what I knew was coming.

Lorraine and I watched Lauren as it seemed to get easier and easier for her to take Marmaduke’s thrusts and lunges, and it looked like he was getting deeper into her with each thrust. Lauren’s cries of pleasure seemed to be more and more frequent, too, and for the first time ever, I think I was watching Lauren – my daughter – lose control.

And just as I was on the very brink of losing my control, Lorraine pulled back and looked up and me and said, “Easy, Big Boy. That lovely cock of yours still has some work to do this afternoon.” So she knew – knew what Lauren had told me when we talked?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.