Georgia's Obsession - Cover

Georgia's Obsession

Copyright© 2021 by cv andrews

Chapter 19: Lauren Learns More – From Marmaduke

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Lauren Learns More – From Marmaduke - Janey & Lauren and their fathers Matt & Paul discover the world of animal sex videos; and a trip to a private club in Ukraine gives them the chance to witness this first-hand -- along with some audience participation by Lauren and Jane

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Spitting   Public Sex  

The short drive back to Georgia’s townhouse was pretty quiet. I think – I know – that Lauren – and to a lesser extent, I – were physically exhausted, and all of us were emotionally exhausted – drained – after that afternoon’s performance. We left Alyce and Frieda’s with an open invitation to come back, anytime – and as often – as we wished.

When we got home, we all realized that we were starved. None of us had the ambition, however, to cook, or even to arrange a food delivery. Instead, we foraged in the fridge, ending up with the leftovers of last night’s pork roast and some scalloped potato dish that we found in the freezer.

Still pretty exhausted, we watched one show on TV and then decided it was time for bed. While Lauren was in the bathroom, Georgia put her hand on my arm and said, “I think that after today, Lauren needs to spend the night with you. I’ll sleep in her room tonight and you and she take the big bed.”

Once we were in bed, Lauren cuddled up to me and put her head on my chest and I rested my chin in her hair. And we talked.

“Dad, first, thank you. Thank you, for helping make it happen. I love you so much for being there for me, with me, and staying there with me through all of it.

“The thing that Jane and I did, with the donkey, in that club in Ukraine – that was just ‘being naughty and showing off – and maybe to turn on our dads a bit...” and she smiled and poked me gently in the ribs.

I replied, “We’ll, that part certainly worked, although as I recall, our guide Lana was the principal beneficiary of your and Jane’s efforts.” Lauren smiled again, then she went on.

“But when we were at that club, watching those other girls – I needed to know what they were feeling. Not how it felt physically – although I certainly wanted to know that. But even back when we first started seeing those videos, back at the vacation house in Taos, I was almost – consumed − wondering, ‘What are they feeling inside?’ Like, do they need to do it? Or is it the naughty thrill of doing the forbidden? Even, is it really that much different from sex with a man? And I knew that I had to know.”

She stopped her story and took a drink of water. “I had to know what it was like, to give myself over to a dog − put myself in someone’s hands and have her guide me – to letting an animal take me.”

I had to ask. With a mixture of dread and excited anticipation, I asked, “So, ... did today answer those questions for you...?”

Lauren hesitated, maybe looking for the right words – or maybe fearing the effect her answer might have on me. Finally, she said, “No.” I felt the punch to my gut. My mouth went dry. “No. Today was a start, but no, there’s more I still need to know.”

And she stopped, and she looked up at me. “I’m sorry if that hurts you, Dad. I know it – this – must be hard for you. But I need to be honest – with you, and with myself. To put it plainly – and crudely – today just gave me a taste of what I need to know. I hope that doesn’t hurt you, but, if I’m going to be honest ... I had to tell you – no.”

Then, being careful not to look at me, she asked her question. “What was it like − for you? Seeing your only daughter giving herself to an animal? I mean, I know that you and Matthew watched Janey and me and the donkey, but that was just ... in fun – we were just putting on a show. But this – I was sucking and fucking an animal because I wanted it.

“And you could see that that’s what it was, that I needed it, couldn’t you? And you watched it – all of it. Did it make you sick? Or did it excite you – did it turn you on, to watch me fucking an animal? Or was it just confusing, like, why I would do it? Or maybe it was so strange that it wasn’t real, like it wasn’t me that you were watching?”

I had to answer her – I just couldn’t leave Lauren hanging there, without any response from me. But ... how?

“I guess I have to say – it was all of those things. Yes, I felt sick when I saw you when you first put your mouth on Buster’s cock. And I felt it again when you got down on your knees and I saw Buster’s cock at – against your pussy, and then watching that big, ugly cock going into your ... going inside of you.

“But like you said, in one sense it almost wasn’t real – not like I was in a dream or anything, but like I was watching an incredibly vivid movie ... it didn’t seem like it was real...

Lauren interrupted me. “I know one thing that was real – when you stuck your cock in me and felt me full of Buster’s cum – that was real, wasn’t it!”

Yes, I had to admit that that was, indeed, “real.”

“Yes, it was exciting – it’s exciting to watch a beautiful woman whose needs – her sexual needs – are so strong that she needs to ... that she’s willing to use an animal to satisfy the cravings she’s...

“And, yes, you know how excited it made me, because of how I took it out on you after ... after Buster finished with you.”

Lauren interrupted again. “Dad – you and I have had some incredible sex, but what you did to me today just might be the best fuck you’ve ever given me, and if I have to get full of dog cum to get you to fuck me like that, then you know that I’m going to do it. I guess the question is, do you want a repeat performance like that – going crazy on me ‘cuz I’m full of dog cum?”

So there it was: Would I be able to watch Lauren, my beautiful daughter, fuck dogs (and other animals, presumably) if it meant that I’d be able to fuck her cum-filled cunt like I did – like we did – this afternoon? Would I?

“I think that’s called an offer I can’t refuse.”

Lauren laughed and threw her arms around me and planted kisses all over my face, and while I was certainly happy – for her, and for me – I took a beat to realize the “deal” I’d just made: I’d just committed to watching, even helping, my daughter fuck animals, in exchange for incredible, insane sex with her. Could I keep my part of the deal? Because I was sure that Lauren intended to keep hers.

*****

“Lorraine and Tom and Cheryl asked if you and Lauren and I would like to come over for a late lunch some day this week, and I took the liberty of saying Wednesday would be fine. I hope that’s all right?” That’s what Georgia asked us a day or two later.

It was certainly fine with me. Lorraine is a warm, loving woman – a loving person, really – and, of course, she is exciting and imaginative sexually. So, ... Wednesday was fine.

“And Lorraine thought that it might be an opportunity for Lauren to meet Marmaduke, if she wanted.”

Well, Lauren had heard about Marmaduke, and there wasn’t any doubt whatsoever that she’d want to meet him!

When we arrived Wednesday, as usual, Lorraine was waiting for us. She came out to the driveway to exchange hugs with Georgia (yes, to Lorraine, at least, she was Georgia, and not “Jane”) and then a big hug for me. Lauren noticed how familiar Lorraine was with me – she knew about my previous visits with Lorraine.

Then Lorraine turned to Lauren. “And you’re Lauren! Georgia and James were right, but they still didn’t do you justice. Welcome, Darling,” and she took Lauren in a full hug and kissed her on the lips, then whispered something in Lauren’s ear. Lauren stopped, and then nodded back to Lorraine. Georgia and I looked at each other, wondering...

Cheryl and Tom joined us on the driveway, then we all went into the house where there was a pitcher of bourbon iced tea waiting for us. Tom poured drinks all around, and then Lorraine led us – principally Lauren – on a tour of the house. The tour ended up, of course, in their huge “playroom.” It was immediately obvious that this room was designed for sex – all kinds of sex. Lauren expressed her approval.

We remained in the playroom, finishing our drinks and talking, until Lorraine brought up the reason why we were all here.

“When Georgia...” (again, not ‘Jane’!) “ ... said you’d be coming to visit, she mentioned that you might have been interested by some of the things your father told you about,” and she looked at me and took my hand and squeezed it. I felt my face warming a bit. I also felt my cock grow inside my slacks, but wasn’t quite time for that now. “Anyhow, I asked if you’d be interested in meeting our Great Dane, Marmaduke, and Georgia thought there was a good chance you might. Well, ... do you think you’d like to meet Marmaduke?”

There wasn’t a chance in hell that Lauren didn’t want to meet Marmaduke!

“Cheryl, honey, why don’t you get Marmy and bring him in here so he can meet our new friend?”

Cheryl came back leading Marmy – or, at least, trying to lead the big ungainly, goofy brute. Of course, like any dog, Marmaduke was excited to see all the people in his house, but when he sniff-recognized Georgia, he clumsily bounded over to her and immediately put his front legs around her waist and started humping her leg and thigh.

Georgia was not the least bit bothered by this expression of canine affection. Instead, she grabbed Marmy’s enormous peachbasket-sized head and scratched him behind his ears and underneath his chin and forced him down to the floor while she sweet-talked him and continued scratching.

Then the huge dog noticed the other interesting-smelling human and quickly bounded away from Georgia’s grasp and over to Lauren, where he promptly stuck his snout into her crotch and began sniffing and licking.

Lorraine quickly said, “Oh, Dear, get those beautiful slacks off before the big oaf ruins them!”

Lauren twisted herself away from Marmy enough that she was able to unbutton and unzip her tan linen-and-cotton slacks − an unwise – and expensive – choice when you’re going somewhere to “make friends” with a dog. She stepped out of her slacks and tossed them high onto the back of the sofa − leaving the rest of us stunned as she stood there, totally nude from the waist down.

“What? I thought that panties might be in the way.” How delightfully practical of my daughter.

Lorraine recouped her poise and announced, “We thought we might start by showing you a new trick Marmy’s learned.”

Somehow I couldn’t picture that goofy, ungainly brute learning tricks. But then I saw Lorraine’s wry smile, and I understood what sort of “tricks” Marmaduke may have taught.

“Cheryl, Honey, why don’t you help me get ready so we can show our guests the new trick that Marmaduke – or I guess I should say, Marmy and I − have learned to do. In the meantime, perhaps our guests would want to get more comfortable.” As I had learned, that was “code” for “getting naked,” or at least slipping into some robes or gowns which could then be slipped out of easily when it became appropriate to do so. Georgia, of course, reached into her always-ready tote bag and pulled out my blue robe and a gown for Lauren and herself.

Cheryl reached over and pulled out a jar of lube from under the sofa and opened it. Lorraine got down and draped her body across the large, corduroy-upholstered ottoman and spread her knees a bit, and Cheryl began spreading the thick lube around her mother’s holes – paying special attention to the smaller, tighter one. I think we now had a pretty good idea what Marmy’s “new trick” was going to be.

Cheryl led Marmy over to his “mom’s” curvy, upturned – and very inviting – rump, but before she could do anything more, her mother, always the generous hostess, offered, “Perhaps our guests would like to help Marmy get ready to show them his new trick, ‘umm?”

Cheryl reached under Marmaduke and grasped his mostly-erect cock and extended it out behind him, between his legs, easily available to any and all who might be interested.

Georgia got down on her knees next to Marmaduke and leaned her head toward the huge dog’s huge extended cock, but then she paused. “Lauren, sweetheart, maybe you’d like to get a closer look at what all the fuss is about?”

Lauren got closer, and then she kneeled down where she could get a better view of Marmy’s cock – and of what Georgia was about to do with it. And we all watched as Georgia leaned in and daintily put her lips around the tip of Marmaduke’s big cock. You could see that she was using her tongue, tickling the tip, maybe even probing the little hole at the end, before sliding her mouth farther and farther up the swelling bulge of Marmy’s cock, then sliding her mouth up and down, taking five or six inches of the eight inches that were extended out from between his legs.

As I watched Lauren, and I could see her mouth and tongue moving in sympathy with Georgia’s. I think I could practically see my daughter’s mouth watering, as she remembered the taste and feel of Buster’s cock in her mouth just three days ago, and imagining what this massive hunk of dog flesh would feel like – will feel like – when she takes it into her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.