Georgia's Obsession - Cover

Georgia's Obsession

Copyright© 2021 by cv andrews

Chapter 18: Lauren Discovers More

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Lauren Discovers More - Janey & Lauren and their fathers Matt & Paul discover the world of animal sex videos; and a trip to a private club in Ukraine gives them the chance to witness this first-hand -- along with some audience participation by Lauren and Jane

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Spitting   Public Sex  

“Do you really want to see this – do you really want to see what your precious Princess is capable of?”

That was the look in my daughter’s eyes, right before Alyce positioned her, chest resting on the beanbag chair, her ass raised, waiting expectantly for the fat cock of Buster the pit bull.

While Alyce was guiding Lauren onto the beanbag, Frieda slipped little suede “booties” onto Buster’s paws and secured them with Velcro straps. I was glad I wouldn’t have to be concerned about Buster scratching Lauren while ... when he fucked her.

Alyce squirted a little love oil onto her fingers, then gently massaged it in and around Lauren’s obscenely-exposed pussy. And you know that Alyce didn’t neglect the opportunity to run her slick fingers up and down – and into – Lauren’s exposed intimate parts.

“I think the best way for us ... for you to start is to have Buster with his rear end toward you, and Frieda can hold his cock out behind him, between his legs, and that way you can take his cock as you like – as little or as deeply, and as fast or as slow as you want to go.”

They moved Buster so his hindquarters were back up against Lauren’s upturned ass. Then Frieda reached beneath him and grasped his cock and handled him ‘til he was fully erect, then pushed it back so it extended out behind him – w-a-a-y-y-y out behind him! Then Alyce steadied Buster’s rear end with one hand while she guided Lauren backward ‘til she – ‘til her opening – was right next to Buster’s rear-extended cock. Once Lauren was in position, Frieda put the tip of Buster’s cock against Lauren’s pussy.

“Whenever you’re ready, Dear, just lean back. Frieda and I will hold Buster steady – the rest is completely up to you.”

Lauren seemed to prepare herself – I think I even saw her nod her head slightly, like she was nodding to herself, telling herself she was ready to go. She got a determined expression on her face. Then she leaned her body back, and we all watched as the tip of Buster’s slippery red cock penetrated the pink folds of Lauren’s moist vagina.

I honestly don’t know the effect on Lauren, but I think we all gasped, watching that fat, red cock as it disappeared, deeper and deeper, inside of Lauren’s cunt.

I – we – could see Lauren’s expression change as Buster’s cock progressed, from just touching the entrance to her pussy to actually penetrating her, as she took more and more and more – until she had completely taken him inside her.

I’m sure that, in her mind, she could picture the fat pink-and-red veiny tube filling her cunt, and she knew that this changed everything, forever. Because now she knew – she was a woman who’d taken a dog’s cock inside her, and even if she never did it again, she would always know that feeling – she’d always have the knowledge that she was that kind of woman, the kind who would allow a dog to fuck her.

But she also knew this wouldn’t be a one-time experience. Now she understood why this act had such a profound grasp on her grandmother, and on Frieda and Alyce, and on who-knows-how-many other women.

And I knew. I knew that my daughter – my beautiful, precious, brilliant Lauren – was that kind of woman. The kind of woman who would let a dog fuck her. And I felt sick.

And I knew this won’t be the only time she does it – takes a dog’s cock inside her. There will be other times. I don’t know how many, but I know that there will. And it excited me, more than I ever would have thought possible.

And I knew that I wanted her – that I wanted to stick my cock into my beautiful daughter’s cunt – the cunt that took – takes – dog cocks inside it.

And I wondered if Lauren had a sense of how her performance was affecting us – affecting me – as we watched. It was like she was experimenting – exploring – the feel of the dog cock inside her. I’m sure she was deriving sexual pleasure from the friction, and from the feeling of fullness – we could see the fleeting expressions of ecstasy as they crossed her face. But it also looked like she was trying different angles, and different degrees of penetration – experimenting, to see how each one felt, and which ones she wanted to feel again.

Lauren had settled into a good rocking motion, occasionally pausing, then jamming her ass backward and all the way down on Buster’s cock before pulling back again, just leaving the tip – that fat tip – lodged inside her pussy.

Alyce looked up at Georgia and me, then leaned in toward Lauren’s head and whispered, “Oh, Lauren, honey, that’s so hot – I can practically feel Buster’s cock just from watching you. But so far, you’ve been fucking Buster. Do you think you’d like to change that and have Buster fuck you?”

I couldn’t hear what Lauren said, but it looked like she nodded, and that was Frieda’s cue to help extract Buster from Lauren’s pussy and guide him around so he was facing Lauren, or more precisely, Lauren’s ass and pussy.

Buster knew this arrangement, and as soon as Frieda had positioned him, he began to prance around and clamber up onto Lauren’s back, and as I saw him scramble, I was grateful that they had already strapped those suede booties onto his paws. And it was only a matter of seconds before Buster’s cock was trying to find his way into this human’s hole that felt so good to him only a few seconds earlier.

Because of the way Alyce had positioned Lauren – her ass and her pussy − on the beanbag, Buster was able to keep his hind legs on the ground so they weren’t “windmilling” in the air like you see in so many woman-dog videos. And because he was able to keep his legs on the ground, he was able to find his way back into Lauren’s soft, wet hole and start fucking her – and this time, it was going to be on his terms!

Buster knew what to do, and the “doggie” position certainly wasn’t something new to Lauren. Still, I was surprised at how quickly she – they, the two of them – fell into a rhythm. Or more precisely, Buster humped away, and Lauren managed to stay with him most of the time. Occasionally, of course, Buster’s excitement caused him to get too rambunctious and he’d fall out of Lauren’s pussy. But Frieda was there to steady and reposition him so he could continue to give Lauren the thorough, hard fucking she wanted.

And we could see she wanted it. She held her position, and even reached back with one hand in an attempt to grab Buster’s haunch and pull him closer to her – into her. And the sounds, of course. She grunted, almost with every thrust from Buster – “Unhh, unhh, unnhhh.” And there were other sounds, too: “Oh, yeah. That’s it! Oh, shit! Fuck me, Doggie. Fuck me, Buster!”

From the increasingly frantic nature of his movements, Frieda sensed that Buster was getting close to cumming. She looked to Alyce and lifted her eyebrows questioningly.

Alyce leaned down and said to Lauren, “Do you want him to cum in you, Dear?” The words didn’t require any more explanation.

Lauren seemed to reply. She nodded and seemed to make a grunted, “Unh-huh.” Alyce held Lauren steady, and Frieda put both her hands on Buster’s hindquarters to make sure his excitement didn’t cause him to have a drop-out at this critical juncture. And in what seemed like two seconds, Buster made a final lunge at – into – Lauren, and I heard her little cry of “A-a-a-a-h-h-h” – of surprise, and of disappointment, probably. The two stayed there like that – Lauren, absorbing the aftermath of a good fucking, while Buster, having enjoyed his ejaculation, was now eager to be elsewhere but was locked there by his own knot.

Frieda and Alyce had lots of experience with these situations and knew what needed to be done. They encouraged Lauren to just stay right where she was and to enjoy her feelings – and her thoughts – while they kept Buster steady and in place, waiting for his knot to subside.

When it was time, Frieda help extract Buster’s diminished knot, slowly, so it wouldn’t be too painful for Lauren. What surprised me was that when Buster’s cock was completely out I’d expected some kind of a gush of his fluids (and hers, for that matter). Instead, there was just a slight trickle. And then I realized: Lauren was clenching her muscles. She was purposely trying to keep as much of Buster’s juice as possible inside her. I wasn’t quite sure what that implied.

After Lauren had time to absorb the experience, Alyce resumed her gentle, encouraging monologue.

“You know, Dear, Buster can fuck you from the front, don’t you? Like a lover. One of the nice things about that way is that you can see him – you can see him while he’s fucking you. I can tell you from personal experience, it makes everything even more intense. Would you like to try Buster that way?”

Lauren was still in kind of a post-coital haze, and she seemed a little breathless, but she managed to make some kind of response that sounded like assent.

Alyce helped Lauren off her knees and onto her back, then said, “It might work better if you slide a little farther up here,” and she motioned farther up in the beanbag, “and that way the two of you will match up better.”

And then it struck me: Alyce had begun talking about Lauren and Buster, not as an animal fucking a woman, but as a pair of lovers – “the two of you.” I don’t know if this was unintentional or whether Alyce was “grooming” Lauren for – grooming her for what?

Meanwhile, Buster had apparently regained his interest in the good-smelling human and was now sniffing around her sex again. When Alyce got Lauren into what she thought would be a good position, Frieda steered Buster up to her. Buster immediately put his front paws up on the beanbag and began his thrusting, and with several tries and some assistance from Frieda, Buster’s cock found its way into Lauren.

They started almost where they’d left off, with Buster covering Lauren, thrusting away into Lauren’s eager, greedy cunt. But then, after a minute or two of this, something changed. They changed when Lauren threw her legs around Buster and crossed her calves over his haunches so he couldn’t pull away, and she squeezed him to her. And I watched, as Buster started licking Lauren on the lips, and instead of trying to escape him, Lauren licked him back, her tongue wrestling with his tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.