Georgia's Obsession - Cover

Georgia's Obsession

Copyright© 2021 by cv andrews

Chapter 17: Lauren Comes Home - Curious

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Lauren Comes Home - Curious - Janey & Lauren and their fathers Matt & Paul discover the world of animal sex videos; and a trip to a private club in Ukraine gives them the chance to witness this first-hand -- along with some audience participation by Lauren and Jane

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Spitting   Public Sex  

The last days with Georgia were emotionally mixed. Of course, I was almost giddy with the anticipation of being with Lauren again.

Since Sofia, my wife-Lauren’s mother, died 12 years ago, when Lauren was 12, Lauren has been my daughter, my roommate, my wife, my lover, my companion, my whore, my confidant, my fuck-toy – and my best friend. And soon, after a separation longer than either of us could ever have imagined – we were going to be together again.

On the other hand, there was Georgia. As before, when she had stayed with us during the time that Lauren had a work assignment in Rome, Georgia and I had become extremely comfortable with each other. For months we shared life, enjoying meals together, sharing conversation, enjoying friends, our phone calls with Lauren and Matt and Jane, the outrageous sex, of course; and, finally, falling asleep every night, cared for in the arms of the other.

And that would be ending. We’re both grownups, and we both knew from the very outset the limits on our relationship, or at least, this portion of our relationship. Nonetheless, it was difficult to face this coming to an end.

The logistical part of moving back home was as simple as moving down was. Boxing up the business documents and packing the rest of my stuff, using the same package delivery service I’d used when I moved down. I even convinced my company to leave the enhanced Internet service so I could work from Georgia’s whenever I come down to Houston.

The personal part was harder. A lot harder. But without it being discussed, Georgia and I resolved that this was not going to be a time of separation and sadness, but a time of reunion and happiness.

But inside, we couldn’t help knowing...

... until the final drive to the airport. When we started out, the traffic was kind of heavy for that time of day, and that was probably a good thing, since it gave us the excuse to let Georgia concentrate on driving rather than us feeling compelled to have an awkward conversation. But after a while, the traffic finally thinned, and we couldn’t avoid talking any longer.

“Georgia, I...”

“James, please – let me talk first. James, you saved my life. Not literally, of course, but I was in a very difficult place in my life, and you helped me get through it, safely. And you were in a difficult place, with Lauren, your love, being away, and I think that I was able to help you during this time.”

“Georgia, I...”

“James, please – let me finish, so I don’t forget anything. The question is, ‘But what do we do now?’ James, I’ve been thinking and thinking about this, and the thing that keeps coming back to me is, we’ve got to see each other more often – all of us – just as soon as Lauren gets settled and you have your time together. You have a lot of catching-up to do, in so many ways. But after that, I think my granddaughter will want to come down here. I think she’ll want to know more − about me, and about your life down here. And I think that you and Lauren should start planning for that.”

As always, Georgia saw the whole picture, and she knew what it was that needed be done.

“Georgia, I think you’re right, in every way. In our last email, Lauren kind of implied that after she gets settled in at home, and especially after she’s been able to reunite with Jane and Matthew, she’s – how can I most accurately convey this – she’s “expressed an interest” in learning about my life down here. I mean, on the phone or in our emails I’ve told her practically everything – and I mean everything – I’ve done, and I know she’s enjoyed hearing about it. I know because I can hear her ‘enjoying it’ while we’re on the phone.

“So I guess what I’m getting at is, yes, I’m almost positive Lauren will want to come down here, and I also get the impression that some – okay, a lot – of the things I’ve told her about have made her – “curious,” I guess is the best word, to the point where she’ll want to find out things for herself.”

“And by ‘find out things,’ you think...”

“You know she’s pretty adventurous, Georgia. There’s the thing she and Jane did at that club in Kiev, and ... well, let’s just say that if I had to bet...”

And with that, we arrived at the airport “Departures” ramp. Georgia pulled the car over in front of the United check-in, and we both got out and retrieved my modest luggage from the trunk and set it on the curb.

“I can’t say I won’t miss you, James, because that would be a lie.”

I responded, “But we’re only two hours away – any time we want. Somehow I think we’ll be racking up a lot more frequent flyer miles in the near future...”

We kissed, briefly but lovingly, and I turned and walked into Terminal B. I forced myself to look ahead.

********

Matt and Jane met me at the airport – they couldn’t even wait for me to take a taxi home. And after the hugs and the tears – from both of them – we picked up my one large suitcase from the baggage carrousel and went to where they’d parked. But once we got in, Janey didn’t even move to start the car. Instead, she turned to me and asked, “Was it hard to leave Georgia?”

I looked at Matt, and the same question was in his eyes. Matt, especially, knows how hard it is, having to say goodbye to Georgia.

No point in trying to deny it. “Yes – it was very hard. The only thing that made it bearable was knowing that in a few hours I’d be with you, and tomorrow, with Lauren. But yes – it hurt.” Then I looked at Janey and gave her a kiss. “But now it’s getting better.”

That night, there in bed – my own bed – Lauren’s and my bed – it felt strange. What wasn’t strange, though was being awakened about three in the morning by the feel of Janey’s hair – and mouth − on my cock. And as so many times before, Jane got me hard and then got on top of me and rode us both to two fine orgasms. And as we lay there, I heard Janey say, “Welcome home, Paul.”

I slept late (in part due to Janey’s surprise visit), and when I woke up I just had time for a shower, shave, and a late breakfast with Matt before the limo Janey had arranged arrived to take us to the airport to meet – Lauren!

By now, you know the routine at the airport whenever Lauren returns home. I could see her looking frantically for us – for me – and when she saw us she ran over and threw her arms around me, and we tried to put several months of separation into a half-minute of hugging. Then she turned to Jane, and they hugged, and they cried, and they laughed, and they hugged, and they cried. I don’t think I’ve ever seen any sisters as close as Lauren and Janey. I love seeing them like this.

And then, Matt – Matthew. I can’t find the words to describe their greeting. I am Lauren’s past and her present, but Matthew – Matthew is Lauren’s future. I couldn’t be happier.

Our first night home was just rest-and-recuperation. We cuddled and talked, about how strange it was without each other, and how good it is to be together again. But sometime during the night I woke up with an intense, almost painful, physical craving for my daughter. Then I realized that she was there, right next to me, but she was simply too shot for anything except sleeping.

You can probably guess how Lauren and I spent the next two days – and nights. There was so much catching up to do, and to reassure ourselves that, no, nothing had been lost over the long separation, and that we would never, ever let that happen again.

After our first two nights together, Lauren told me, as I knew she would, that she wanted to spend the next two nights with Matt – Matthew. Right now, Matthew is devoted to his daughter, Jane, just as Lauren is devoted to me. But Matthew is Lauren’s future. He has no idea that this is the case, of course, because he’s just so damned decent and modest. But Lauren knows, just as surely as she knows anything in this world.

But, anyway, after we had our reunions and had settled into the routines that were so familiar − and so rewarding − to all of us, we knew it was time for Lauren and me to have “the talk.”

Lauren had been back eight days or so when we sat down with a glass of wine. “So, Sweetheart, I guess you’re curious about what it was like when I was in Houston with your grandmother.” And I waited.

Lauren smiled. There was no “special” meaning to the smile, although maybe it was a smile of relief, that I had brought up the subject so that she didn’t have to.

“You know I am, Dad. But you told me so much about what you did, and what Georgia did – Wow! – and what you and Georgia did together, and what it was like, that I’m sure you gave me a pretty complete picture of ... of everything.”

Well, almost everything. I had told her about the times I was with Lorraine, and some about the time we were with Tanya and Rick. (I hadn’t told her all about the time with Tanya and Rick – and Georgia, for that matter – and in particular, about my new-found identity as a “stallion.”) Something told me that I should save those details for later, for a special occasion, perhaps.

Lauren went on, I don’t know whether to make sure she’d gotten all the details of what I’d told her in our emails and phone calls, or if it was just a prurient desire to hear about them all over again.

“So you watched my grandmother suck a dog – suck his cock?”

“Yes. A number of dogs”

“And she let the dogs cum in her mouth?”

“Yes.”

“And she swallowed...?”

“Yes, she swallowed.”

“And you saw her fucking a dog – dogs? – and they came in her?”

“Yes.”

“Did you and she fuck ... after the dogs had cum in her?”

“Yes, we did. Often.”

“And did you suck her – suck each other those times when you both were covered with dog juice?”

“Yes, many times.”

“And did she ever let a dog – sodomize her?” and I wondered if she couldn’t bring herself to actually say “fuck my grandmother in the ass.”

“Yes.”

“In front of other people?”

“Yes.”

“And that thing you told me about the horse? That really happened?”

“Yes, it did. There’s a video of it...,” I didn’t go on to say “if you’d like to see it.” I’d leave that to her – actually, to her and Georgia.

“And you and a giant dog ... DPd a woman – a friend of Georgia’s?”

“Yes, the woman was − is – Lorraine...” I almost added, “You’ll meet her when you’re down there,” but then realized saying that now would be getting ahead of ourselves.

A concerned look appeared on Lauren’s face. “I’m almost afraid to ask – was he in...?”

“No, he was in her pussy.” But then I decided to add, mischievously, “But that might have changed since...”

“And – I’m not sure I got this right when you were telling me – Georgia sucked a guy who’d just had sex with a dog??”

“Yes, she did.”

“And ... do I have this right ... did you and she kiss after she had the guy’s cock in her mouth?”

“Yes, that’s right.” I decided to add, “And, yes, it was... ‘unsettling’ ... and strangely exciting.”

After that, she stopped, like she was thinking over her next words. I think that if she’d been in Taiwan and on the phone with me, she might have inhaled on a cigarette, but apparently she’d left that habit behind in Taipei.

“Dad,” she hesitated, “Dad, I’ve been thinking about it − a lot, in fact, almost from the moment I got on the plane, and what I’m curious about is...” and she paused for another imaginary puff on the imaginary cigarette, “What I want to know is ... what it’s like?

“What I mean is, what I really want to know is what it’s like to see people actually doing those things, in person, and...”

I interrupted her there. “But Sweetheart, you already know what that’s like. You saw all of that at the club in Kiev, from a ringside seat.” I paused, because I knew she needed time to formulate her answer to the question she knew was coming. “That’s not really what you want, or at least, all that you want, is it, Hon?” I gave her another few seconds. “Go ahead, Sweetheart, you know you can tell me what’s really on your mind – in your mind.”

She smiled, a kind of sly, knowing smile.

“No, it’s not.” Another virtual-cigarette pause. “Because what I’m really curious about is ... what it’s like.” And once she started, it all came out, like this was something she’d been working over in her mind, something she’d been rehearsing.

“I’m curious about what it would actually be like – to take a dog’s cock into my mouth, and have other people watching me do it, and maybe to make him cum, and to have the dog fuck me in ... in different places, and maybe...” She paused, trying to decide whether to say the rest of what she was thinking, then, softly, “Maybe ... other animals, too?”

So there it was. But before she could regret the things she’d just said, I had to speak.

“Your grandmother, Georgia and I, we talked about this. And we both thought you might feel this way – about her, and me, and ... about things.”

Lauren’s relief was obvious – not in her eyes or in her expression, but I could sense the tension as it left her whole body.

“Your grandmother – Georgia – and I agreed that ... whatever you wanted to do, we would help you, and that you didn’t have to be ... you don’t have to restrain yourself. Anything you want to learn about is fine, and we will do anything and everything we can to help you with it.”

Lauren leaned over and put her arms around me and hugged me, as hard as she had hugged me at the airport. I guided her head to my shoulder, and I could feel her cry – tears of relief, I think, that she didn’t have to explain – or, heaven forbid, justify – any of the things she was feeling. For Lauren, as always, her Dad and her grandmother knew the right thing to do for her.

When the tears were gone, Lauren said, “So I suppose the next thing is for us to call Nonna...” – her childhood name for her grandmother – “and see what she thinks, huh?”

Lauren was right, of course. But then I had another thought. “Maybe we should talk with Jane and Matthew first...?”

... and that conversation was difficult. Jane of course, hated the idea of “losing” her sister so soon after they’d just been reunited, but other than that, she was all for it (and probably more than a bit envious!).

Matthew, on the other hand ... Matthew truly, sincerely, wants Lauren to experience everything that she might ever want to experience, and to enjoy it all the way. But the thought of Lauren experiencing something that he couldn’t share with her saddened Matthew, in a way he couldn’t express.

“Dad, maybe you and Jane could fix some drinks while Matthew and I talk?”

Janey and I understood the situation immediately. “Negronis OK?”

“That’d be perfect – we’ll be out in a few minutes.”

Jane and I went out to the kitchen to fix the drinks, but when we got there, we turned and we held each other. Two people that we care about, deeply, and in so many ways, were hurting.

Jane fixed a pitcher of the Negronis while I iced up the glassware, but we were too nervous to talk about much. We were just waiting...

After about ten minutes, Lauren and Matthew came out, holding hands. Matt was red around the eyes, and you could see the remains of Lauren’s tears, but Lauren said, “We’ve figured it out now.” I looked at Matt. He nodded.

Later, I asked Jane, “So, do you have any idea what happened with Jane and Matt?”

Jane said, “I don’t know everything they talked about.” Then she paused, and she smiled that little smirk that she has. “But I think there may have been some discussion about things Lauren might learn in Houston, and how she and Daddy might be able to share them.”

The next thing was to phone Georgia. As always, she was delighted to hear from me, and she was ecstatic to hear her granddaughter. Our conversation was about what you think it would be about – exchanging lots of mutual thank-yous, then Lauren’s trip, arriving home, getting adjusted, and, as expected, the invitation – almost an order – that Lauren and I come to visit – soon!

And then Lauren pulled the trigger.

“I was wondering ... while I’m visiting you ... do you think you could introduce me to some of your friends...?” And by ‘your friends,’ there was no doubt as to which ‘friends’ she meant.

Georgia’s response was equally unambiguous.

“Why, of course, Sweetheart, my friends are eager to meet you,” which said that Georgia had, indeed, already told selected friends about her gorgeous, sexy granddaughter, and exactly how they were ‘eager’ to meet her. We ended our call agreeing that we would fly down next weekend and stay as long as we wanted. I just had to make a few arrangements with my company, while Lauren, because of all her time in Taiwan, had tons of vacation and leave time accumulated.

*****

It seemed like no time at all before Friday arrived and we found ourselves getting off the plane in Houston. Not knowing how long we’d be there, we both packed more than we would for a normal one- or two-week trip. After we retrieved all our bags we went out to the curb, where Georgia was already waiting for us. When she saw her granddaughter, she lit up like the proverbial Christmas tree. When she and Lauren finished their nearly year’s-worth of hugs and kisses and squeals of happiness, she turned to me, and the look in her eyes told me that our greeting would be a whole lot more intimate than the one she’d just shared with her granddaughter.

Georgia put her arms around me and pressed her entire body against mine and kissed me in a way that would have to be described as ‘smoldering,’ to the point where people who were waiting for their rides were alternating between turning away in embarrassment and wanting to see even more of our almost-indecent exchange. Lauren just watched and smiled, knowing that she’d be seeing a whole lot more of this sort of exchange in the coming weeks.

We finally broke off our display of adult affection and got into the car and drove to Georgia’s condo (we had so much luggage that some of it had to ride in the back seat with me). When we got inside, Lauren simply directed me to take my stuff into Georgia’s room. She took the guest room, and that was settled.

After we unpacked we sat down for some drinks and talked some more, with lots of hugs and kisses between Lauren and Georgia – they’d really missed each other and couldn’t seem to stop showing how happy they were to be with each other again.

It was close to dinner so we decided to order out for Thai. Over the span of three or four hours we talked, and talked, and talked, and had a few beers, and finished off the food we originally thought would be leftovers. But finally it was time to call an end to a long day.

Although my things were already in Georgia’s room, Lauren let there be no doubt when she insisted that I spend this first night, not with her, but with Georgia.

Of course, sex with Lauren is fantastic – her long, slim, beautiful body, with those sexy long, pointy tits with their reddish-brown nipples that stick out so obscenely when they’re squeezed and pulled and twisted. And after all our years together, we certainly know how to tease, and excite, and stimulate – and please − each other.

But I did miss Georgia. In the months I was with her, I had gotten used to her lovely body and, I’ll admit it, to her warm, welcoming cunt – and ass – and to her passion and her creativity. But even more, I’d gotten used to her warmth and her caring. And, yes, I had gotten quite used to caring for her, too. So I was glad when Lauren sanctioned – mandated – that I return to Georgia’s bed – and her body. And, yes, my daughter is an amazing person.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.