Georgia's Obsession - Cover

Georgia's Obsession

Copyright© 2021 by cv andrews

Chapter 16: Resolution

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Resolution - Janey & Lauren and their fathers Matt & Paul discover the world of animal sex videos; and a trip to a private club in Ukraine gives them the chance to witness this first-hand -- along with some audience participation by Lauren and Jane

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Spitting   Public Sex  

“Maybe we’ll just have to get our two stallions worked up a bit with a little filly-on-filly action.”

That’s what Tanya said, just after Georgia brought out the two horse-cock penis sheaths.

I wasn’t sure how a little lezzie action – even between two women as hot and sexy as the two that were in front of us now – would get Rick and me riled up enough to be the stallions they were hoping for.

But they’d apparently given this matter some thought. Georgia said, “Let’s get our stallions ‘equipped,’ so to speak.’ She handed Tanya one of the penis sheaths, then showed Rick how to fit the thing onto himself so it was snug and comfortable, then buckled the straps around him.

Because I’m already familiar with this “equipment” and its use, she left it to Tanya to help me adjust my new cock and to fasten the straps.

“Well, aren’t they a fine sight! Let’s take a look at you two boys.” So Tanya had Rick and me pose several different ways with us flaunting our new appendages. First, she had us stand in front of the big dresser mirror, both of us facing in the same direction, then man-handled us around so we were facing each other in front of the mirror, almost like we were showing off to each other – challenging each other to a “dick-off.” I have to admit, we were two pretty impressive specimens of horse-humans.

“C’mon, boys – wave those big dicks around in front of your fillies – make us impressed with what ya’ got!” Tanya again.

So Rick and I lifted our big dicks and waggled them up and down, and Georgia and Tanya fell over each other laughing. And, again, I have to admit that this little performance probably came off a bit comical. On the other hand, these little stunts made it start to feel like the long silicone cock hanging there in front of me really was a part of me. I wondered if it was affecting Rick the same way.

Okay, this was fun, but it was more fun that it was getting us “worked up.” And what was with the “filly-on-filly action” that Tanya had alluded to earlier?

But she and Georgia appeared to have a plan. Georgia went into the master bathroom and brought back the two horse-cock dildos they had performed with earlier in the evening, so I got the idea that we were in line for another “performance.” But before they applied any lube to the massive phalluses, Tanya went to the kitchen and came back with – a roll of Duck Tape (yes, it was the original brand). Only instead of being silver, like it usually is, this roll was a dark brown. In fact, it was almost the same color as the two horse ... Ohhh...

And while Georgia held the two dildos together at their bases, Tanya looped the roll securely around the base of one, then continued wrapping, angling the tape toward the second dildo, overlapping, then tightly wrapping the tape around its base, until the two giant horse cocks were firmly attached to each other. And what they were left with was a single, enormous, double-headed horse cock dildo. Not much doubt what that’s for.

NOW it was time for the lube. Georgia was already applying liberal amounts to the slightly larger, thicker end of the dildo as Tanya lubed-up the other end. And they were making quite a show of it, too, sliding their hands sensually up and down the thick silicone shafts, lovingly licking around the crowns, even probing the little holes in the tips with their tongues. Nope, I was wrong – this particular “lezzie” show might be just the thing to turn Rick and me into the raging stallions they wanted.

Something I did notice, something I hadn’t thought about with their earlier performance with the horse dildos: The first time, the girls had not used the plunger apparatuses – the ones for injecting “fluids” through the dildos. I looked around but did not see any this time, either. Georgia saw me looking. She caught my eye and glanced over toward a side table, and there I saw them. And not just two, but four fat plungers with their attached tubes. And all four were completely full.

“Maybe you boys better sit yourselves down for this next part, ‘cause after this, you’re gonna need all the stamina you can muster.”

The girls proceeded to get onto the bed. This time, though, they lay down diagonally across the bed, with Tanya’s head up at the headboard end and Georgia’s toward the foot. I wondered how they were actually going to do this.

Turns out, it wasn’t that hard. They spread their legs apart and scooted up toward each other, but not quite together. Instead, they left about two feet, or maybe a little more, between them. And it was Tanya who was the first to “take matters in hand” and position her end of the two-headed monster at the entrance to her cute little pussy – and push.

Her pussy must have “remembered” some of the stretching it had experienced earlier, because two inches or so of the dildo disappeared inside her almost immediately. Her early success at this appeared to both please and excite her, because she grabbed the cock in both hands and started jamming it in as hard as she could. In less than 30 seconds she had at least six inches of fat fake horse cock inside her.

Georgia had been monitoring Tanya’s progress. She already had her end of things pressed up against her pussy, and she scooted forward to keep up with the double dong as it disappeared into Tanya’s cunt. Now she grabbed her end of the device, and holding it steady with both hands, she slid up toward Tanya, moving herself onto the cock.

Tanya groaned. “Oh, fuck – that’s good when you do that!”

And we watched as Georgia caught up with Tanya – first two, then four, then six inches of the dildo inside her. Now both women were impaled on their giant shared horse cock, their legs scissored between them, with less than two feet of space between their pussies – and more than a foot of fake horse cock inside them. The whole thing was wonderfully filthy, but we all knew there was more to come.

At this point, all that was left to do was for Tanya and Georgia to hump themselves toward each other, and a hip thrust by either one of them drove the big dildo deeper into both of them, usually followed by a groan or a grunt from one or both. They did this, trying as best they could to coordinate their thrusts in a way that got their end of the cock deeper inside without dislodging it from the other.

And Rick and I watched these two insanely sexy women twist and groan and work to get every inch of their giant double horse dong inside of them. The hottest thing I’ve ever seen? Maybe.

Rick just sat there, mouth open, watching his hot, sexy mother and the beautiful older woman he yearned for fucking themselves – fucking each other – with huge horse cocks.

And it was Tanya, this time demanding, “Are you guys just gonna sit there gawkin’ while Jane and me are workin’ so hard t’ get you jokers excited? C’mon – flog those ponies – get ‘em ready t’ be useful.”

Well, “flogging” them in the usual sense wasn’t possible. I mean, we could stroke the length of the sheaths, but as you would imagine, that really wouldn’t do much for us. What we did discover was that by grabbing them around where our cocks − our real ones – were and squeezing, we were able to get some nice sensations for ourselves, and I could feel myself thickening and filling the sheath.

So Rick and I continued flogging our ponies while Georgia and Tanya continued humping their horse cocks, with each lunge forcing the big silicone cocks deeper and deeper into the two hopeful horse sluts. By now, it looked like each had at least eight inches – maybe more – of horse cock inside her. In fact, it looked like Tanya’s smaller body had as much horse cock in her as Georgia did. And they seemed to be taking full advantage of their situations, humping the dildo, squeezing breasts, pulling on nipples...

... and mouthing filth. Especially Tanya. “Oh, shit, Jane ... he’s so deep in me ... it’s like I feel him inside o’ you ... it’s like I’m fuckin’ you with my big horse dick, but like you’re fuckin’ me with your horse dick, too!”

And with that, Georgia extended her hands toward Tanya and said, “Give me your hands,” and when Tanya reached down, Georgia took her hands and they both cupped their fingers, so that now they could pull against each other – increasing the pressure and holding the double-dildo even deeper inside them.

And you could see then pulling against each other, and you could see their crotches – their pussies, being forced closer and closer to each other. I could almost feel the increasing pressure of the horse cocks inside of me, as I watched them strain against each other, pressing, forcing, forcing...

I saw Georgia relax her grip on Tanya’s hands, just a little, and in between grunts, managed to gasp, “James ... now ... be ... good time to ... put ... plungers...”

I didn’t know it, but I think I’d been waiting for that kind of command from Georgia. I took the step over to the table Georgia had indicated earlier and grabbed two of the plungers and sat back down. I handed one of them to Rick. He was puzzled, but he watched as I took one of the plungers and inserted its tube into the little stem at the base of my horse sheath, then simulated pressing down on the plunger. Rick got the idea, and he took the tube of his and, as he’d seen me do, he plugged it into the base of his horse sheath.

Now we were two stallions, ready to give our potent sperm to our mares.

The action on the bed seemed to get more frantic, if that was possible. And that’s when Georgia gasped out her final direction:

“Now ... here and ... mmm ... all over ... your ... hot ... fillies.”

One the one hand, I understood completely what she was telling us to do. On the other, I was almost staggered. This suggestion was so hot – so deliciously filthy – that I ... I don’t know what. And I have no idea what was going through Rick’s mind. But there was no doubt that he heard the words from the woman he lusted after, and that he understood what they meant ... what he was to do...

We were not sure where to go, until Tanya let go of Georgia’s left hand and reached out toward me. I took the hand she was offering, and she pulled me over to her corner of the bed. Rick took this as the cue for him to go and stand at the opposite corner of the bed – right over Georgia.

So Rick and I stood over our fillies – Rick, at Georgia’s head, me, over Tanya’s. With plungers in one hand, we stroked “our” cocks with the other, dragging them across the tits and the lips of the writhing women, now grinding against each other.

“NOW!”

We both pushed our plungers, and what looked – and smelled – like horse semen squirted out the ends of our cocks. It was a strange feeling, almost like I was really cumming – ejaculating – onto Tanya. I felt it at the base of my scrotum, but also, I could feel the massive amounts of horse semen as it coursed down the inside of the sheath, along the length of my penis. It was as close as I could imagine to actually cumming – all over Tanya.

The sperm came out in enormous streams, first drenching their faces, then, once their faces were completely covered, across their bodies, to their tits, their bellies, even to their pussies – to where their giant dildos disappeared into their cunts, so it looked like their horse cocks were actually cumming inside them and the sperm was squirting out their pussies.

That’s when they began frigging their clits, using the warm horse cum as lube. They shoved it into their pussies and frantically rubbed and pulled and pinched their clits, and in just a few seconds they both came.

Since they were pretty well pinned in place by the two ends of the giant horse dong and couldn’t move around much during their orgasms, their hips just humped against the huge dildos in abrupt, jerking spasms. The spasms were even more exciting to see than if they’d been tossing and flopping all over the bed.

Once their orgasms had played out, that’s when they began spreading the viscous fluids all over themselves – smearing it everywhere – rubbing it into their bellies, massaging it into their tits, and spreading – no, smearing it − around their faces, licking it from their fingers, then spreading it around even more, making sure that their faces were entirely covered with the creamy, sticky goo.

But that wasn’t quite nasty enough. Georgia gasped out, “You guys – pull the plungers out of their tubes.” I knew there could be only one possible reason for doing this.

I grasped my tube near the end and twisted the empty plunger off so there was just the tube, and Rick did the same thing with his. I put the crown of my horse sheath up to Tanya’s lips. She hesitated for a moment, then opened her lips, then fastened them around the tip of the cock – and sucked, until she had sucked out all the horse semen that was left in the tube. I didn’t look, but I knew that Georgia had done the same thing with Rick’s cock.

But Tanya didn’t swallow her prize. Instead, she lay there, her lips closed – and a question on her face.

There could be only one answer. I moved around, and I bent down, and I put my open lips next to her closed ones – and we shared. It was musky, and potent – and absolutely filthy. I got a little dizzy, but Tanya’s arms around my head held me in place, and there I stayed until all the horse jizz was gone. And I knew that Georgia had Rick do the same thing.

Georgia was the first. She and Rick stopped sharing the horse cum, and she gripped her end of the double dildo and held it steady as she began to ease herself off of it, and I watched as more and more of the giant toy emerged from her body – and from her wildly stretched pussy.

When Georgia had most of hers out, she tugged on it, just a little, and then Tanya began using her hands to push her end of the toy from her stretched-out pussy. Tanya took longer than Georgia, maybe because she was being more cautious with the giant toy. Or, maybe, because she was reluctant to part with the feelings of fullness – of being stretched to the limit.

Even though the cock had been out of her for a minute or so, Georgia still took some time to catch her breath. Once she did, she said, “James, maybe while Tanya and I recover from – from that, maybe you and Rick could fix up the other plungers.”

Rick and I went over to the side table and disconnected the tubes that were still attached to our cocks and carefully connected the other, very full ones. I think even Rick now had the idea of where we were all going next.

The fact is, I was still horny – very horny, in fact, because despite the fact that Rick and I have been stimulated and excited beyond what mortal man should be asked to endure, we hadn’t cum yet! Sure, I said that when we pumped the horse sperm through our horse penis sheaths it was almost like I was cumming – almost – but not really. Now, it looks like we’re headed toward another round where our fake stallion cocks will get all the action and we’ll be left holding the bag – the bag of blue balls.

Georgia collected her strength and turned herself around on the bed so she and Tanya were lying there, next to each other at the head of the bed.

And it was quite a sight: Two women – each beautiful, each extremely sexy in her own way – lying next to each other, and covered with the remnants of huge quantities of equine sperm. Also, I guess horse semen does not dry as quickly and humans’, because the stuff still looked wet and creamy.

The sight struck me in two, wildly different ways. With their features slightly blurred by the translucent horse sperm, they almost looked like an Impressionist painting, of two lovely women, luxuriating after – after what? That’s in the mind of the beholder.

Looked at a different way, this was a contender for the nastiest, filthiest – and most erotic – scene I have ever witnessed – in person, in pictures, or on film or video. These two beautiful women looked like absolute horse sluts who’d just had a good round (or two!) of satisfying their perverted lusts and were now totally exhausted – until the next chance to indulge presented itself.

And then I realized it: we were the next round − that it’s now up to us to try and satisfy these two insatiable horsecock-craving libertines. This may not be the best place for a pun, but I felt myself rising to the challenge.

I looked at them, and I asked, as open-endedly as possible, “How do you feel?”

Tanya snorted and replied, “Like a couple o’ stallions just cum all over us, that’s how.” Georgia smiled at this characterization of their condition.

I decided to mess with them a bit. “So, ... I guess you’ll want to take some time off, get some rest, maybe sleep on it?”

“Hell, no! We want some o’ that fine horsey love from our own personal stallions, that’s what we want!”

I looked over at Rick and smiled. He smiled back, because he had been waiting for this moment for – for a long time. I got up and started toward Tanya’s side of the bed, and that’s when I heard Georgia voice. “I think that Tanya’s first stallion should be her hot hung stud of a son – don’t you, James?”

Damn, she thinks of everything – and everyone. Have I told you how much I care for this woman?

Rick and I reversed courses and passed each other as I headed toward Georgia and he headed over to become his mother-lover’s first stallion.

I smiled at Georgia. In a weird way, it felt like I was coming home. She smiled at me warmly and held out her arms toward me. And then she actually said the words. She said, “Welcome home, my stallion − welcome home to your mare.” They felt so good.

The previous times (okay, all three times) we’ve done this before − used the horse-cock sheath – Georgia has chosen to be on her hands and knees, or, more often, bent over something – a piece of furniture, a pile of pillows. This time she stretched her arms out and spread her legs, and I – and my huge animal cock – entered Georgia like a man entering a woman. At least, like a man with a huge horse cock entering a woman who was craving that cock.

I felt some resistance – apparently the modest period of rest and recuperation had given Georgia’s marvelous inner flesh the chance to bounce back from the stretching that the big horse dildo had subjected her to. And with the added girth of my horse cock, I actually did have to force my way into Georgia’s recovered pussy, so it felt like I really was “taking” her.

And it wasn’t what I had expected it to be. Instead of raping my filly, like our first three times with the horse sheath, this time I was simply fucking Georgia. She had her arms around me, and because the length of my new, enhanced cock kept me from lying as high up her body as I normally would, her hands caressed my shoulders and my head and my hair. My hands were alongside her body and my head was right at the level of her breasts, which I gently kissed and licked and suckled on, along with the occasional lick beneath her arms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.