Georgia's Obsession - Cover

Georgia's Obsession

Copyright© 2021 by cv andrews

Chapter 15: Equestrians Redux

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Equestrians Redux - Janey & Lauren and their fathers Matt & Paul discover the world of animal sex videos; and a trip to a private club in Ukraine gives them the chance to witness this first-hand -- along with some audience participation by Lauren and Jane

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Spitting   Public Sex  

“I talked to Lorraine this afternoon.”

“Yes?”

“She told me the four – the six of you had quite a spirited time Saturday without me.”

“She did? ‘Spirited time,’ she said?”

“Well, the impression I got from talking with her was that – how did she put it? – ‘you and Tom and the dogs fucked the living shit out of her and Cheryl’.”

In one sense, I was glad that we – and I – had done a good job of fulfilling our “social responsibilities.” On the other hand, I was afraid that something I’d done might have gone too far. Or that Georgia was simply yanking my chain, perhaps maybe even a little jealous that I had performed so well without her being present.

Not to worry. She turned and hugged me, and further clarified, “I’m glad everyone had a good time, James. They like you, and I know you, and I knew that everything would be fine even if I couldn’t be there.”

“Yes – so how did that go, your ‘command performance’ special engagement?”

“It went well. The couple – Sid and Brenda – are in their mid-fifties, I’d guess – they were very nice, and they did a good job of making me feel welcome and at home. And I was right – it was a birthday. Two birthdays, in fact. It turns out that their birthdays are within a week of each other, so they decided to give themselves a special gift. I guess they agreed that the very best present they could give each other was a chance to watch someone like Brenda getting having sex with their dog.”

“And ... how was it?”

“Well, they had everything arranged – cushions, and a large ottoman, and plenty to drink – water, energy drinks. They’d even turned up the air conditioning a bit so I wouldn’t get uncomfortably hot while I was – while I was performing.”

“And the dog?”

“Their dog was – God help me – a Sicilian mastiff. He was young, maybe just shy of two years old, but it’s a huge breed.”

“With a huge...?”

“Oh, yeah!

“It all went well, but the dog was a little young and – ‘disorganized,’ I guess is the best way to describe it. But he had a sweet disposition, and once he got a whiff of me he was certainly eager.”

“And...”

“Well, the usual, I guess you’d say. I took him in my mouth, and when he came, I held most of it and opened my mouth for Brenda and Sid to see all that he’d given me before I swallowed it. And he fucked my pussy, twice – once doggie-style, and once while I was lying on my back across the ottoman.”

“And did you...?”

“Yes. I came once while I was sucking him – I was fingering myself – and then twice from when he was in my pussy. I told you he was energetic – and large.”

“And the couple – Brenda and Sid – they just sat there, watching, while all this was happening, right in front of them?”

The sly smile crept across her lips. “James. Shame on you!” But then, “I guess you know how these things tend to go once they get started. So while I was doing these things, they were pretty busy with each other. Brenda was on her knees, giving Sid more birthday present, and it looked like he fingered her to at least one orgasm that I could see.

“But while I was on my hands and knees, Sid said, “Jane, you look so damn hot like that, I think the birthday girl would like some of that action. And she was saying, ‘Oh, Sid – I can’t,’ but she didn’t really resist much when he slipped her gown all the way off and guided her onto the floor next to me and asked me to help guide the dog – “Carlo” – into his wife, and let me tell you, Brenda’s pussy was downright drooling.

“So we guided Carlo into Brenda and made sure they got into a kind of rhythm, and then I got on my knees again and wiggled my ass in Sid’s direction, and that gave him the go-ahead, so Sid’s present was getting to fuck me right next to his wife while she was being royally screwed by their giant dog.

“Sid was big – almost as big as the mastiff – but I didn’t come – I was too focused on watching his wife getting doggie-fucked right next to us. And she was plenty loud about it, too. If I had to guess, I’d bet this’ll be the most memorable birthday she has for a long time!”

“And did you also...?”

“Brenda and Sid wanted me to. In fact, they offered me a sizeable bonus – and I mean sizeable – but you know the money doesn’t mean anything, and I was genuinely afraid that as big as he was, he might injure me. So I politely declined, and they were very gracious about it, but I could tell they really wanted to see me take their dog there.”

“So, ... all in all, a success?”

“Yes, a success. They both enjoyed it, and in fact, Sid gave me a big tip, even though I didn’t take Carlo in the ass. So, ... yes, it was a success.”

Then Georgia paused, like there was something she needed to think over.

“But it was so strange, James. Do you realize, this is the first time that I’ve been with ... that I’ve done anything ... without you? Since that very first time, when I came up and you were ... you were with me at that birthday party, on The Shore, you’ve been with me, every time ever since.

“And this time, you weren’t, and something was missing for ... missing for me. I can’t describe it, James, but it really threw me for a loop. I don’t know what it means.”

*****

“James, do you remember Tanya and Rick – remember, Tanya’s the woman that you ... met at my horse shoot?”

You mean, Tanya, the woman I screwed while we watched you impaling yourself on a horse’s giant cock? Yes, I remember Tanya.

“Yes, I remember Tanya. And her son – Rick?”

“Yes, them, and we saw them again in the motel parking lot when we ... Anyway, remember when we were leaving the stables and she called out ‘Georgia knows how to get in touch with me?’ Well, I did – get in touch with her. Would you like to get together with them – her and Rick – at their place this Saturday?”

Hell, yes, I would.

“Sounds like fun.” Then I added, perversely, “What should I wear?” That smartass little wisecrack earned me a solid punch on the arm.

And that’s how we found ourselves about noon Saturday driving out past Conroe, almost to the lake, to a neat New England-style cottage that would have looked right at home in the Connecticut town that Tanya had moved from. We drove up the oyster shell drive way and parked in the space alongside the garage. It seems like everyone has shell driveways out here, certainly something we don’t see a lot of back home.

We no sooner opened the car doors when Rick came out, lookin’ all Western in his Wrangler jeans, checked shirt – and mottled red-and-black Skechers walking shoes. Ruined the image. He stuck out his big hand in greeting. “Jim! Or I guess I should say ‘James.’ Good t’ see you folks.” Then he turned to Georgia. “Ms. Jane, yer lookin’ hotter’n ever.” Oh, yeah, I almost forgot – they know her as “Jane.”

Georgia, trying to affect a shy smile, replied, “Why, Mister Rick – you make a girl blush.”

They both laughed. Rick dropped the cornpone and said, “C’mere, Gorgeous!” and Georgia, smiling, went over to him and they exchanged a quick, friendly embrace. “C’mon in. Tanya’s makin’ some lunch for us.” I noticed that he didn’t refer to her as “Mom.” The look from Georgia indicated that she noticed this little act of implied intimacy, too.

“She roasted up two chickens last night and she’s slicin’ ‘em up for us, and she’s made her special ‘tata salad and somthin’ or other with chickpeas that I don’t know what it is, but I took a taste and it tastes real good.”

We went in the house, and no sooner had the wooden screen door slammed shut than Tanya came out of the kitchen, bandanna tied around her head, Texas A & M print apron around her waist. She and Georgia – Jane − smiled and hugged. Then she turned to me and hugged her little body against mine and gave me what you’d have to describe as a quick – but scorching – kiss before backing off and saying “Well, don’t you just look fine!” I guess her years as a Texan have had their effect.

Georgia interrupted to say, “Tanya, I brought those things we talked about. They’re still in the car –I’ll run out and get them.” She disappeared, and in less than a minute she was back with one of her many huge tote bags, this one with a gold, black, and red jungle cat print on it. Tanya said, “Just drop your bag there in the hall. I’ll take care of ‘em later.” Them?

And we had a really nice afternoon. Lunch was all ready and the day was still not too warm, so we ate at the picnic table out on the back lawn. After we cleaned up, Rick suggested that we take a walk along the lake, to cool off, and to work off some of Tanya’s lunch (the two salads were really good!). We walked for about an hour, switching partners, sometimes walking with Tanya while Georgia and Rick talked, sometimes Rick and I while Tanya and Georgia chatted.

When it started to warm up by the lake, we headed back to their house. Rick turned on the two ceiling fans and Tanya went into the kitchen and brought out insulated carafes of lemonade and – of course – sweet tea. After all, this is Texas, right?

But here’s the funny thing. Everyone knew we were all here together for some good old-fashioned down home, back-at-the-ranch sex, but there was never a single word, or even any innuendo, that that was on the agenda. We were just four friends, sharing a nice Saturday afternoon.

That changed when Tanya matter-of-factly asked-told Georgia, “You two are stayin’ the night, right?” to which Georgia replied, “Yes, our stuff is in the car.”

“Yes?” “Stuff is in the car?”

Georgia saw my bewilderment. “Tanya thought that we might be rather late, so she suggested that instead of driving home on the dark roads, we could just plan on staying the night.” Then a look of concern crossed her face. “Oh! I hope that was okay – I didn’t mean to do anything ... I just kind of assumed you’d be alright with that.”

Well, of course I’m alright with “that!” It just took me by surprise that we were somehow at the stage where we’d be planning an overnight event, that’s all.

“But how about...?”

“Oh, that. Don’t worry, I packed a bag for both of us, so we should have everything we need.”

So it looks like we’re going to be spending lots of hours with Rick and Tanya, and that’s why there’s no hurry, and why there’s no talk of sex – there’s no need to.

We had dinner about 6:00. Rick grilled up some burgers and we had them along with some salad and the left-over sides from lunch. Another walk to help dinner settle, and then it was...

Show time!

Tanya instructed – ordered – Rick and me to wait a few minutes while “we girls” get everything ready.” Everything?

So Rick and I sat down and talked about what “the girls” had in mind for us, and in a few minutes, Tanya and Georgia called for us. “If you two boys come into the bedroom, we’ll try t’ make it worthwhile for ya’,” then ducked out of sight.

Rick stood up and led me down the hall and into a part of the house I don’t think we saw from the road. It appeared to be an addition – a fairly sizeable one – consisting of a large bedroom, an attached bath, and an elevated hot tub deck that looked out onto the wooded area behind. And the most prominent feature of the room was the huge bed, along with several comfy-looking upholstered chairs, two of which were armless.

And on that huge bed were Tanya and Georgia, presenting quite a sight. And it wasn’t because they were naked. They weren’t. It was because the way they were “dressed” was even hotter! Both of them were sitting up, leaning back against the headboard, their knees up and their legs spread, wearing knit tank tops that made them look insanely sexy.

Tanya was wearing something I guess you’d call “hot pink,” and it was tight enough to show off her perfect small tits and the hard nipples that crowned each one. Georgia had on a turquoise top that must have been Tanya’s, because I’ve never seen it before – and because it had to strain delightfully to cover Georgia’s body – and breasts. And that was all. These two incredibly sexy women, wearing these tight tank tops – and nothing else. The trim waists, the rounded hips, the straight, shapely legs – and the completely bare pussies, with Georgia’s neat petals and Tanya’s almost obscene flaps that extended well below her pussy – all showcased by the brightly-colored tank tops. The effect was to make them look even more naked than if they’d been wearing nothing at all. They were both just casually running their fingers up and down through their slits.

“Well, if you boys have gawked enough, why don’t you make yourselves comfortable?”

Rick and I went to “make ourselves comfortable” in a couple of the chairs.

“No way! You boys drop those clothes right now – all of ‘em!”

Rick and I got out of our clothes in what must have been record time, kicked them aside, then sat down. This was, of course, the first time Rick and I had been naked together and seeing each other, but I guess I’m getting used to this sort of thing. I checked him out, and he checked me out, and the girls saw us checking each other out. They turned to each other and smiled at our discomfort.

“What? Aren’t you boys going to show a little appreciation? Let’s see some heft in those things you got swingin’ between your legs.”

Rick and I looked at each other. I shrugged slightly, and we both took our cocks in our hands and tried to get some “heft” in them. Under the circumstances, it didn’t take long, helped by the fact that the girls had stopped fingering themselves – and were now running their fingers through each other’s slits.

Once she decided that Rick and I had enough “heft” between our legs, Tanya told Rick, “Rick, Honey, why don’t you draw the shades and fix the lights.” Rick got up and pulled the drapes shut. Then he went over to a panel of switches on the wall and fiddled with some of them and the room lights got dimmer. He flipped another switch and adjusted a dial, and some recessed lights in the ceiling came on – aimed right at the bed, and at whoever happened to be on it.

Tanya explained, “Rick, I know how hot you get after we watch some of the horse shoots at the stables.” She smirked in Rick’s direction. It was a bit like those that Georgia is getting so good at. “Jane and I were wonderin’ – how would you like to watch your own personal horse show, right here in your own home?”

Rick couldn’t figure out what the hell his mom was talking about, but the way Georgia smiled at me then – that, plus the tote bag of stuff she’d brought in from the car that afternoon – let me know what it was that Tanya was teasing Rick with.

With that, Georgia reached down on her side of the bed and brought out her horse cock dildo, while on the other side, Tanya reached behind her pillow and pulled out horse dildo number two. As I looked at it, it was almost exactly like Georgia’s except that it might have been a couple inches shorter and somewhat less thick, especially as you got farther and farther up the shaft.

Rick was kind of – stunned, is the only way I can describe his expression, and even more so when Tanya took a bottle of lube off her night table and handed it to Georgia, and Rick watched, mesmerized, as Georgia squirted a big glob on the tip of the horse’s cock and proceeded to apply it – quite lovingly – to the entire length of the shaft before giving the crown a lick and sticking her tongue into the hole at the end, then offering the bottle back to Tanya.

Rick got to watch his own mom repeat Georgia’s performance, and I’d swear I heard him groan, “Oh, shit...” He looked at a loss for what he should be doing right then. I helped him. “Just sit back and enjoy the show.” Then I tried to follow my own advice.

Because she was more experienced at this, Georgia led off. She asked Tanya for the lube, then squirted a goodly amount onto three fingers and rubbed them around – then in – her pussy, and not just to lubricate, but to stretch herself for what she knew was coming. She handed the lube back to Tanya, who followed her lead and lubed and stretched herself real good.

And as I’ve seen her do several times before, Georgia took the giant dildo in both hands and began rubbing the fat head up and down her slit. Mostly she did it for show, but every now and then she made sure that her clit got a couple of strokes, and those times you could see her hips jerk in response.

But you know that was only the warm-up, as she began to work that big mushroom crown past the folds and into her pussy. First, only the rounded head of the crown went in. She changed her position a little, and another push got the first two inches inside her. I was afraid Rick was going to come right then and there, so I reached over to him and touched his arm and gave him a “slow down” look, and he lightened up a bit.

Georgia looked over to Tanya, and I guess that was her signal for Tanya to try. She got herself into a position like Georgia’s, took her dildo in both hands, placed it at the entrance to her pussy, and began ribbing it like she’d seen Georgia do. Actually, that’s not quite true. Tanya was probably no stranger to “toys” and knew very well how to use them – just not one quite this large. In a matter of a minute or so, she had the first two inches of her slightly small cock inside her.

Rick was fascinated, watching the two hottest women he knew working big fake horse cocks around in their pussies. I knew this was just the start. In their current positions, both women had reached the limit of what they could do with the cocks. It was Georgia who was the first to slide down in the bed ‘til she was almost lying flat, then used both hands to try and pull the huge dildo farther up inside her. Tanya saw what Georgia was doing, and she, too, slid down and began frantically trying to force as much of her dildo up inside her as she could.

I was having difficulty deciding which woman to watch – the beautiful mature one I knew so well, or the petite, compact-bodied little one who I knew only a little, but who I was sure I would be getting to know a whole lot better soon. One thing I did notice, however: I didn’t see any plungers or plastic tubes, like the times Georgia and I have used hers. I wondered if this was an oversight, or if those were being reserved for something special later.

Rick, on the other hand, was almost frantic trying to decide where to direct his attentions – to Georgia and her beautiful body and her steamy sexuality? Or to his mom, who he knew was an incredible piece of sexual dynamite? I left him with his dilemma – a high-quality problem if there ever was one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.