Georgia's Obsession - Cover

Georgia's Obsession

Copyright© 2021 by cv andrews

Chapter 14: Continuation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Continuation - Janey & Lauren and their fathers Matt & Paul discover the world of animal sex videos; and a trip to a private club in Ukraine gives them the chance to witness this first-hand -- along with some audience participation by Lauren and Jane

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Spitting   Public Sex  

Lauren and I hadn’t talked in almost a week. I had lots to tell her.

Of course I tell Lauren about all we are doing. And maybe you’re asking, “If he and Lauren love each other so, and they mean so much to each other, how can she be good with all the things her Dad is doing, with others, but especially, with Georgia?”

And I can tell you: Because she loves her Dad so much, she is happy that every night he gets to fall asleep holding, or being held by, someone who truly cares for him, that’s how.

The problem is how I feel about Lauren, whom I love, and who has been and is everything to me. And I’ll tell you – it kills me having to think that she has to fall asleep every night with no one to hold, or to hold her.

You know that when she returns she will have me, and she’ll have Matthew (and you know how she feels about Matthew, and about her plans – actually, her plan – for him – for them). But right now, it’s killing me, and I can’t wait for it to be over.

As always, we say hello and tell each other how much we miss each other and how neither us can wait until her “sabbatical” and she can come home to see us all. Then I tell her what’s happened since we last talked.

I start by telling her about going to watch Georgia at the horse shoot, and how it was so exciting that Georgia’s friend Tanya and I helped each other relieve some of the tension. And how Georgia and I were so turned-on that we didn’t even try to make it home but went straight to a motel to tear into each other, and how we encountered Tanya and her son Rick in the motel parking lot – Lauren thought that detail was particularly cute!

And I told her about our night of “horseplay.” Or, at least, I tried to. So I told her about the enormous horse cock dildo, and how Georgia had squatted down on it to force as much of it as she could inside of her and then had me DP her from behind, and how tight it was, and how Georgia had this shuddering climax.

And Lauren was completely entranced by my description of the horse penis sheath, and she knew before I could say it where this was going, and before I could tell her much more, Lauren was demanding to know what it felt like and if I was able to use it and control it – and how it felt to know that I had a cock like a horse – to literally be “hung like a stallion.”

And I tried to tell her how Georgia had taken everything that I – and my huge cock – could give her, and how it must have hurt, but how she never once told me to stop what I was doing to her. And about her shaking, quivering orgasm. And I could almost sense Lauren trying to imagine how an orgasm like that would feel.

And I knew that Lauren was also remembering her experience with Jane and the donkey in the Kiev sex club. I knew for sure when she asked, “Dad? Do you think that when Georgia comes to visit at our place ... that maybe she could bring along that sheath thing? And then, maybe that way our stallion could fuck both his fillies.”

I got hard the minute she said that. Right then and there, I could picture my beautiful daughter and her beautiful grandmother on their knees, side by side, their gorgeous asses up in the air, and me with my enormous horse cock, ravaging first one, then, the other, ‘til they were both bucking and screaming for me to stop, and then “Don’t stop!”

I almost forgot I was still on the phone with Lauren, and she knew why. “Thinking of something, Dad?” I love my daughter, more than I can ever explain.

I told her that we were supposed to visit Lorraine and Tom and Cheryl Saturday, and that, yes, I’d be sure to tell her about it – yes, all of it.

*****

Tuesday night, Georgia and I decided that we were ready for another round of “mare and stallion.” This time, it wasn’t quite as wild as the first time. I guess our equines were in a more mellow, loving mood. In fact, Georgia and I are getting pretty good at taking advantage of the opportunities that my new “equipment” affords us. But I was still a stallion, and Georgia was again getting fucked by a horse cock.

Thursday, after dinner, as we were settling in for a quite evening of Netflix or Prime, Georgia reminded me of our planned get-together with Lorraine and her family Saturday (as if I needed any reminding!). But then she told me some bad news – well, not really “bad,” but something I was disappointed to hear.

“A couple – some friends of a friend – have invited me over to do kind of a private performance for them, with their dog. I got the idea that it’s a special occasion, like a birthday or anniversary or something, but anyway, it means that I won’t be able to go to Lorraine’s Saturday.”

“So, ... what? Are we switching to another date, or something?” I was really looking forward to spending some more time with Lorraine, if you couldn’t tell.

“Oh, no, it’s not that – you’re still invited – they still want you to come.”

“Even without you?”

“Of course!” Then she added, with a little smirk, “I guess you made quite a favorable impression on them. Not just on Lorraine – Tom and Cheryl watched the video recording of you and Lorraine – several times, from what I hear.” Another smirk. Georgia’s getting really good at smirking.

So that’s how it happened that I was being dropped off at Lorraine et al’s lovely house about 5:00 Saturday afternoon,. Georgia kept the car to get to her “command performance” later in the evening.

Lorraine opened the door almost the instant that she saw me getting out of Georgia’s car and walked halfway down the walk to greet me. She took my hand and led me into the house, and as soon as we got inside, she gave me a warm hug, and by “warm,” I mean she put both arms around me and pulled me to that warm, generous, shapely body and held me there for a “generous” amount of time.

She knew what she was doing, and I’m sure that she could feel me hardening through our clothes. She stepped back and smiled at me, letting me know that she was aware of my response to her. I smiled back. I like this woman. It’s good to be with Lorraine again.

She took my hand and led me into the living room. Cheryl and Tom were already there, enjoying some drinks. Tom stood up and took a step and shook my hand. When Tom stepped back, Cheryl got up and gave me a hug – not as “warm” as the one her mother gave me, but definitely enthusiastic. I realized that this was the first time I’d ever felt Cheryl’s nifty little body, and the experience was promising, to say the least.

Lorraine went and got some drinks – apparently a Campari-and-something – for us both. We sat and talked – Are you liking it down here? How’s is the office-at-home arrangement working out? Have you eaten at ... yet? and “So, what else have you been doing?” The implication of that last was clear: have you done anything with animals lately?

Of course, I told them about being there during Georgia’s horse shoot, and I may have mentioned that Tanya and I watched it “together,” and of course, I told them about being so excited that we didn’t even bother waiting ‘til we got home but had to stop at the motel. I didn’t describe what Georgia and I had done with – and to – each other. I didn’t think I needed to.

“Let’s take our drinks in the playroom, shall we?” As we were walking in, Lorraine explained, “When we heard that Georgia wouldn’t be able to come with you...” (notice the phrasing, “come with you,” as if to say “You’re the real guest, and Georgia is accompanying you), “we were disappointed, of course. She is such a lovely woman, and so exciting, sexually. But then Cheryl and I started thinking about what kinds of things we could do with two women, two handsome men, and two dogs.”

Two dogs?

Tom put two fingers to his mouth and whistled, and bounding in came Marmaduke, accompanied by another dog. It took a few moments for me to “recognize” the second dog. It was Alyce and Frieda’s young pit bull – Buster?

“When I told Alyce what Cheryl and I were thinking of, she offered to let us have Buster for the day – but only on the condition that I let her and Frieda see the video recordings afterward.” Then she had a concerned look. “That is, if you don’t mind, James. Is it OK if they see our videos?”

I thought for a moment, but only briefly. “Not a problem. In fact,” I smiled, “maybe it’ll inspire me to up my game,” and I smiled again, “but with the three of you, I don’t think that I’ll really need any additional incentive.” They all thought that was a good answer.

Lorraine went on, “Perhaps before we start, we should dress more appropriately.” She and Cheryl slipped off their velour hoodies and sweat pants. I was surprised to see what they had underneath. Both were wearing brassiere-hose-garter belt – “ensembles,” I guess you’d call them, Cheryl’s, a lovely lavender, and Lorraine’s more of a dark pink, perhaps what’s called “fuchsia,” though I’m hardly an expert. And they both looked stunning – mother and daughter – mature beauty, youthful beauty.

Tom pulled off his tank top and dropped his track pants. I was surprised, given the circumstances, that under his track pants was a pair of tight briefs. And then it dawned on me – that maybe he had worn the briefs so I wouldn’t be confronted immediately by his nudity, and also, perhaps, to give me a chance to “catch up” with him when I undressed. Here we are, four people preparing to spend an evening having illicit sex with two dogs, and they are concerned that their guest is comfortable.

About Tom. Remember that when I first described him, I said that he looked like he could be a lifeguard, he had such a good body. Well, I was right about the body but wrong about the occupation. He’s an accountant for a dairy.

But I was still the odd man out. Georgia had given me some wardrobe pointers, and I slipped off the blue linen casual shirt and cream-colored linen slacks that Georgia had me wear, leaving me, like Tom, wearing some scanty spandex briefs, again, selected by Georgia.

So there we were, the gorgeous mother-and-daughter duo and two almost-naked guys with rapidly filling bikinis. That’s when Lorraine said, “Like I said, when we learned that Georgia wouldn’t be coming tonight, Cheryl and I put our heads...”

And here Cheryl interrupted with, “And some other things!” and I swear, Lorraine almost blushed!

“ANYHOW, we got together, and since we know how hard it is for you men to get sexually excited, we thought that with the help of Marmy and Buster we might be able to give you a little time to warm up. So you two just sit there on the sofa while Cher and I have some fun with some more enthusiastic males.”

So Tom and I stayed on the sofa, as instructed, while Lorraine and Chery rounded up Buster and Marmaduke and took them by their little fabric collars over to where we were sitting. They stopped for a moment, and both removed the fancy brassieres they were wearing and tossed them onto the couch. Perhaps they were afraid that the dogs’ claws, even if they were trimmed, might get caught on the lacework. And there they were, on display, Lorraine’s beautiful, mature bosom and Cheryl’s bouncy, small – but perfectly sized for her body – tits. It was going to be a great evening.

They placed some pillows on the floor and lay down, in opposite directions, and almost head-to-head. I don’t think I’d ever seen two women laying like this before, but the reason soon became apparent.

Lorraine started things off. “You’ve both seen me suck Marmy before, but I’ve never had done Buster, at least not with an audience.”

Cheryl burst out, “Mom! You never told me!”

“A mother doesn’t have to share everything with her daughter.” She winked at me and Tom.

“Anyway, I thought that tonight you could see Cheryl do Marmy – he looks so big against her – while I enjoy the pleasure of taking Buster.”

And with that, Lorraine maneuvered Buster so he was facing toward her feet and his cock was squarely positioned over her mouth. At the same time, Cheryl was working so Marmaduke was in a similar position over her, head facing away, cock right above her mouth. Because Marmaduke is so tall, Cheryl used an extra pillow to raise her head to the point where she could take Marmy’s cock into her mouth.

With Buster, Lorraine needed to coax him a little to get the purple-red tip of his cock to appear, and once she got that much, she put her lips around that tip, and you could see that her tongue was moving. In a matter of seconds, Buster’s cock had emerged, all six or seven inches of it, and Lorraine began sliding her lips and mouth up and down that sturdy tube of flesh.

Cheryl had no such trouble with Marmaduke. He was at home and he was already familiar with the female humans in his house. His bulbous pink cock came out almost immediately, and Cheryl started teasing the curly tip with her tongue. And it was then that I saw the reason for the way that Lorraine and Cheryl had positioned themselves. Lying head-to-head like that, there was nothing blocking Tom’s and my view of the ladies and their canine paramours.

To my surprise, the most difficult thing was deciding which performance to watch. Lorraine, of course, was beautiful, and she sucked Buster’s cock with all the skill and devotion you would expect of an attractive woman who’s had years of experience − well, of sucking cock. Holding Buster between her thumb and forefinger, she put on a real show, sliding her lips up and down that shiny red-and-purple tube, wet with her saliva and, I imagined, soon with Buster. She lifted her head just enough that she got all of Buster into her mouth, so you could see her throat bulging with his length, then backed off, tickling the curlicue tip with her tongue, rubbing it across her lips to give them a good coating of Buster’s juices.

As we watched the two hot women suck off the two dogs, Tom looked at me with an expression that could only have said, “Am I a lucky guy, or what!”

While her mother was giving Buster the mother of all blow jobs, Cheryl was, to put it simply, going to town on Marmaduke’s huge cock. She made use of the fact that he was fully extended to lick the entire length and all the way around his shaft, tickling the pointy tip with her tongue, then taking that tip into her mouth, just an inch or so, and sucking, and swirling her tongue around. Then she would back off a bit and, holding his cock steady, try to drive the tip of her tongue into the hole at the end of Marmy’s cock.

Then a lunge that took him all the way into her mouth – all the way into her throat, where she held him like that, this bouncy little blond girl with a Great Dane’s cock half-way down her throat. As she was holding Marmy like this, her eyes glanced over to her husband, asking, “Do you see what your little wife’s doing? Do you like to see me do this, in front of another man?”

Tom’s reaction was to slip his hand, which had been massaging his cock from the outside, and slide it inside his tight briefs and start stroking. I guess he liked seeing his little wife acting this way.

So the choice was to watch the lovely Lorraine as she bathed the pit bull’s sturdy cock with her warm mouth and her soft lips, or to watch her sexy little blond daughter repeatedly impale her throat on a Great Dane’s cock. We could watch both, of course, but watching both took us away from having the full experience of focusing on just one or the other. I – and I think, Tom – alternated between devoting our attention to just one of our filthy dog-sucking sluts and pulling back to enjoy the whole picture.

I was having a hard time not giving in to my desire to just bring myself off right then and there, and from watching his start-stop actions, Tom was facing the same dilemma. But I think we both knew that it was way too early – that we would be needing everything we had if we were going to enjoy this evening to its fullest.

Well, dogs’ stamina takes the form of quick recoveries, and not for self-control What Lorraine had been doing to Buster was working, and he began to prance back and forth on his hind legs, and that’s when Lorraine pulled him all the way into her mouth, and you could see the purple-red tube pulse and Lorraine’s throat swallow once – but only once. She captured the rest of Buster’s orgasm in her mouth, and you knew that she had plans for it.

Cheryl seemed to sense what was going on next to her with her mom and Buster, but she adopted a slightly different strategy: She moved so just the tip of Marmy’s eight or so inches were in her mouth, and holding him at the base with her thumb and one finger, she simply jacked Marmaduke off into her mouth. And like her mom, there was no sign of any swallowing. Tom and I readied ourselves.

Cheryl dragged the dripping tip of Marmaduke’s cock across her tits, and especially on her nipples, even trying to force one nipple into the hole at the end of Marmy’s bulbous red cock. I immediately knew what she was doing, and why, and I knew there was a high probability that I would be offered the chance to take that slimy nipple into my mouth. I immediately started looking forward to that chance.

Both women pushed their dogs off of them and to the sides, and the dogs wandered off to play with each other and have some real fun. The two sexy women, their chests splattered and lips held closed, got off the floor and came over to where Tom and I were sitting. Lorraine got on the couch on her knees, straddling her son-in-law. Cheryl did the same with me. She put her arms loosely around my neck, and with very little guidance from her, my lips went right to one of those hard little nipples, shiny with the final drippings of Marmaduke’s cock. Without thinking, I opened my lips and took that little nipple between them, and I gently licked and sucked until there was no more taste of doggy left on it. Then, again without any guidance, my lips sought out the other nipple in order to get the last trailings of Marmy’s dripping cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.