Georgia's Obsession - Cover

Georgia's Obsession

Copyright© 2021 by cv andrews

Chapter 13: The Equestrians – Part II

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: The Equestrians – Part II - Janey & Lauren and their fathers Matt & Paul discover the world of animal sex videos; and a trip to a private club in Ukraine gives them the chance to witness this first-hand -- along with some audience participation by Lauren and Jane

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Spitting   Public Sex  

*******

Back home, the horsing-around continues...

*******

“James – are you ... what do you think?”

That’s what Georgia asked me, back home, in bed, as we were nursing our tequila sunrises – and our sore bodies.

I could tell she was about to ask “Are you OK?” but realized that asking that way carries with it the negative implication – that I might not be “OK.” So instead, always considerate and sensitive to the feelings of others – my feelings – she’d asked, but in a different way.

“I’m fine. I didn’t know what to expect ... well, that’s not quite true – I knew what to expect, but I didn’t know how it would affect me. And I guess the answer ... the answers ... are, it affected me powerfully, and that I’m fine.”

I thought for a few seconds, then added, “But I guess it’s supposed to affect you powerfully – that’s kind of the whole point of it, isn’t it?”

She waited, allowing me the opportunity to get my thoughts together.

“I’ve watched videos – all of us have, for that matter – so I had a pretty good idea of what kind of things I’d see. But I don’t think anything could really have prepared me for seeing them live. And there is no way I could prepare myself for the experience of watching you do them.

“First, you’re fantastic. You know what to do to make the whole scene exciting and, let’s face it, incredibly lewd and nasty.”

So, ... am I to take that as a compliment...?”

“Yes, Georgia, that was a compliment of the highest order.

“And yes, I still get that queasy feeling in my stomach when I watch you do those things. And this time, I was also worried about the possibility of you getting injured by the horse, so ... all of those things.

“But you are so fucking hot, and in spite of my concerns, I was getting turned on like crazy.

“By the way – that little conversation you had with Tanya – did you happen to ask her to see that I was ‘comfortable,’ like you did with Elaine when I was at your engagement on the Shore?”

Georgia laughed a little. “No − I didn’t have to. I know that you’re becoming more ‘comfortable,’ as you put it, with the whole – with the whole scene. I did ask her if she’d stay with you, and knowing Tanya, I had a good idea of what that could include ... So, no, it didn’t surprise me that Tanya would ‘make herself available’ to you if she saw that you might be in need.” She thought for a moment, and with a little smirk, added, “What did surprise me was how quick you were to take advantage of that availability.”

I responded, “Well, you can’t blame me, considering how excited you and your big hairy lover got me.”

“It’s all right, James – you showed me at the motel how excited we got you – how excited it got me, come to think of it.”

She paused for a moment, and a concerned look flashed across her face. “I hope I didn’t scare you, at the motel, I hope it didn’t scare you, the way I behaved. I can’t believe the things I did – the things I did to you – but – I’ve never been so turned-on in my life. So I hope...,” and her words trailed off.

“No, Georgia, you didn’t scare me. In fact – it’s kind of weird – there were a couple of times when I was afraid we’d actually hurt – really injure each other, and then I realized – I didn’t care! I wanted you to ... I don’t know what I wanted you to do, but...,”

... and now I was the one who was lost for more words.

“Is talking about today turning you on James? Because it’s sure turning me on.”

“Oh, yeah, big time.” But then reality crept in. “But I’m so sore, and my body is so tired ... So, do you think maybe we could give ourselves some more time to recover...?”

But first we went into the kitchen and fixed ourselves another round of sunrises before slipping back into that wonderful, soft, soothing bed.

“You know, James, I don’t really get off on fucking a horse. Yes, it’s exciting ... I mean, the size of that massive organ, and will I even be able to take it, and the idea that other people are watching me ... watching me what? Watching me disgrace myself on a huge animal cock, and let him cover me with those massive amounts of sperm. And mainly, just experiencing the power of that enormous animal ... It ... well, it’s mind-blowing, to use an overworked phrase.

“But the thing is, for me at least, it’s never possible to feel any – “connection,” I guess you’d call it – with the horse. It’s more like he’s just a big fleshy dildo. Not like a dog, where the dog actually wants you. Dog’s really get into it, − like they want you, and they know they’re going to cum, and they know that they want to cum inside you.”

She paused in her discourse to take another sip of her sunrise. “But then, when they’ve gotten their chance and ejaculate into you, they just lose interest and walk away.” She paused for a moment, as a thought came to her. “Just like a man.”

She said this last with a smile and a wink, but you also knew that there was an element of truth in that last quip.

*****

We both woke up about 3 a.m., rested – and horny. We turned on one of the bedside lamps to low, and we kissed and cuddled and fiddled with each other – Georgia seemed back to a more “normal” state down there – and the thoughts were building.

“James, I don’t know if you noticed or not, but there was something missing all the while I was with Churro.” (So that was the gelding’s name. Maybe because of his shiny brown coat.)

“And just what was missing. It looked to me like everything was there, plus a whole lot more.”

“You, James. It was missing you.”

Puzzled, I simply waited for her to explain.

“Don’t you understand, James – I wanted you and Churro to fuck me.”

I understood the words, of course, but I still couldn’t understand what she was actually wanting to happen, physically. Then I recalled something we’d seen watching the videos.

“You mean, like you sucking the horse and me fucking you while you’re doing it?”

“Ummm, that would be nice, but what I meant was ... you and the horse, both fucking me at the same time.”

Well, I understood what she was saying – the word’s at least. But I couldn’t picture any way that both – or the three of us – could do that, physically, and certainly not without the risk of significant injury to one or both – or all three – of us. I told this to Georgia.

“No, James – but we could get close. Remember what we did with the dog...?”

And I remembered, the time when we “DP’d” her using the dog cock dildo. And then I remembered. The giant horse cock dildo that she’d brought – and demonstrated – when she came up to visit – that very first time, when she’d had the “engagement,”...

And I guess Georgia could practically see my thought processes. She smiled. “How about it, James, do you think we might be able to arrange a horsey threesome...?”

... and I really can’t tell you all the feelings that went through me at that moment – admiration for her creativity and her eagerness, love for this amazing woman that I’ve cared for for decades. And lust – oh yeah, lots of lust!

I guess my look said everything, because without another word she went over to the dresser and opened a drawer I never noticed her using before. She reached in and took out that enormous horse replica. She smiled at me, and she walked back toward the bed. She propped up a bunch of pillows on what was her side of the bed and lay back against them, her knees apart – and aimed right in my direction.

“Watch.”

She opened the bedside table drawer and got out a plastic squeeze bottle and squirted a large amount of a creamy liquid on the huge crowned head of the dildo and smeared it around, making a show of it. I’d watched her do this kind of thing before – making a show out of something lewd, for an audience or for the camera. Knowing what she was doing and having seen her do it before did not make it any less exciting.

She pulled her legs back, and never taking her eyes from mine, she placed the fat mushroom-like crown of the “cock” against her pussy and worked it around a little, ‘til it must have felt like it was in just the right position, and then, inch by inch, she began working it into her.

And once again, I watched the amazing, arousing performance of her taking that huge silicone phallus into her – inside her body.

And all the time, she smiled at me, and the smile said, “You know what this is for, don’t you? It’s not to turn you on. It’s not even to turn me on. This is my lover. And it’s just one of the two lovers I’m going to have tonight, isn’t that right, James?”

And, yes, the smile said everything, and yes, I knew that I was going to be one of the two lovers she would be having tonight.

And I watched as she worked more and more of the huge dildo into her – inside her – maybe six inches or so now. And, yes, you know that I was hard, and I was stroking myself – Georgia even paused what she was doing to take the squeeze bottle from the night table and handed it to me. The message was clear: “You’re going to need this!”

So I continued to stroke myself as I watched Georgia using both hands to pull more and more of the dildo inside her – alright, inside her cunt. And most of the time, she kept her eyes on me. Yes, occasionally she would stop and close her eyes, and it was obvious that she was pausing to enjoy the sensations of the penetration and the fullness. But then she’d open her eyes and look at me again. This part wasn’t for her – this part was for me, to prepare me to share her, share her with...”

She stopped. From what I could see that was still outside her, and from what I remembered of the length, she probably had about eight inches of the cock inside her. Then, holding the cock in place, she rolled over on one knee, then got both knees under her and adjusted her position a little more – and with the broad base of the dildo squarely on the bed beneath her, she leaned her weight backward, and she squatted on the dildo. And I could see her push harder and harder, and apply more and more of her weight on it, until she’d taken perhaps ten inches of that massive device inside her. Then she stopped, and she looked over her shoulder, at me. She didn’t have to say anything more.

She leaned down and rested her head and chest on the pillows. I got behind her and got on my knees. I was hard and already sufficiently lubed from the cream I’d been using, but when I went to put some on her asshole and massage it to loosen her up for what I was going to be doing to her, she put her hand back to stop me.

“No!” Then, apparently realizing that that had across more harshly than she’d intended, she added, “No – I mean, I want to feel it all – I want to feel everything – my horse and my man – everything.”

I positioned my cock at the entrance to her ass, and I pressed, and experiencing no reluctance on her part, I continued pressing until I was half-way inside her. She didn’t ask, but I paused anyway, to let her adjust, if that’s what she needed. Again, she didn’t say anything, just wiggled her butt slightly, like she was saying that she was ready to get on with it.

I pressed my cock through the pressure, until I was all the way inside her ass. And that’s when she grunted, “Unnhhh!”

In all the time – well, the year or so that Georgia and I have “been intimate” – okay, that we’ve been fucking − I don’t think I’ve ever heard her express discomfort, and that includes the times that she’s purposely wanted it to hurt. But usually we’re both so well “prepared” and so ready that nothing ever seems to hurt her. Until now.

I stopped moving, but she said, “No, James, it’s what I want. I want to feel everything, completely. I want to know the feeling of my horse and my man, completely inside me. Fill me, James.”

So I did my very best to make sure that my lovely Georgia felt everything – that she was completely full. I resumed fucking her, moving in and out of her. And I could feel her fullness, too. The bulk of the huge dildo in her cunt filled her so that it put pressure on her rectum, squeezing my cock in the exquisite, velvet channel of her asshole.

And I just fucked her. She pushed me back from her, just a little, so she could squat up and down on the big horse cock that was braced against the mattress, and I found a way so I could plow her ass while she was plowing her cunt with the dildo, and strange as it may seem, it was like a horse and I were fucking her. And I guess I kind of got lost in it all, and without totally being aware of it, I became one of her two lovers. Georgia was getting filled, completely, by her horse, and by her man. Maybe as close as she was ever going to get without risking injury.

In any case, I hoped so. I hoped my beautiful Georgia was getting what she needed – what she had craved for so long, and so desperately.

And then it started. I felt her shaking. She was finally getting the release she was seeking. I started to fuck her ass harder, more deeply, but I don’t think it really mattered. Georgia was off on her own ride, so to speak, and I guess I was just one of the horses she was riding.

She froze, and I felt her start to shudder. It was a shudder that was coming from deep inside her, from a place I didn’t even know existed, and I’m not sure Georgia knew it either. Or, perhaps, she knew it was there all along but sh’d never reached it. Until now.

In the midst of her shuddering, I came. It wasn’t a tremendous, hip-bucking orgasm. I just came, and came, and came. I poured everything that was in me into her, until I fell forward onto Georgia, still careful to catch most of my weight on my arms. I remained that way until her shuddering stopped. Then she, too, collapsed.

We breathed, and we rested, still coupled – the three of us, I guess you’d say. However, with Georgia bent forward, at the angle she was leaning, the natural springiness of the horse cock started wedging its way out of her pussy, until finally it was bent in such a way that it started to press against her in uncomfortable manner. She said something, and I lifted myself from her back, and she reached down and disengaged the huge hunk of silicone from her pussy.

I stayed inside her – I think she’d have been happy if I never left her rectum – until I finally shrank, and pulling myself all the way out seemed like the thing to do. My cock was sloppy, and slippery, and covered with the lube, and my cum, and her anal juices, and ordinarily it would have been a treat for her to suck it clean and then share with me. Right now, though, that kind of thing would have been, well, “anticlimactic.”

I reached over and turned out the bedside lamp, then rolled off her and onto my side, and Georgia rolled back against me and snuggled into my arms. And, like that, we fell asleep.

I woke up briefly to find her, thumb pressed against her lips, her other arm lovingly cradling the big silicone horse cock.

*****

We slept late that morning

*****

We finally got out of bed around 10:30. We washed up. Georgia cleansed the horse cock and dried it thoroughly before putting it away – in its stall, I guess you’d say − while I made coffee. She came out and poured orange juice and heated up some cinnamon rolls while I slipped on a t-shirt and sweatpants and stepped out to get the Sunday Chronicle.

I came up behind her, and I just had to hold her. I put my arms around her and held her, and she leaned back against me and wrapped her arms over mine. And we just remained like that, holding each other. There was nothing that needed to be said. We just stood like that and let each other know how much we cared.

Then we heard the coffee maker make its final steaming, sputtering sounds. We let go, comfortable in the knowledge that it was something we would do again, anytime we wanted.

We took our time, enjoying the juice and rolls, deciding on making another pot of coffee, picking through the parts of the paper we thought we’d be interested in...

Because our activities had messed up our bodily schedules, we had neglected anything that might have constituted “lunch.” As a result, around four we were both feeling the need for a big-time meal. That is, we felt the need, but not the gumption to actually prepare it. We got online and looked up the menu for Aloy Aloy and ordered way too much Thai food. But, hey, Thai makes good leftovers, right? Some crab fried rice, a red curry, a green curry, an order of tom kha soup, some lettuce wraps, and some of their awesome spicy chicken wings...

... and in 50 minutes we heard the knock at the door. We’d paid by credit card when we ordered, but I gave the delivery guy another ten and a few singles. He didn’t complain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.