Georgia's Obsession - Cover

Georgia's Obsession

Copyright© 2021 by cv andrews

Chapter 12: The Equestrians – Part I

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Equestrians – Part I - Janey & Lauren and their fathers Matt & Paul discover the world of animal sex videos; and a trip to a private club in Ukraine gives them the chance to witness this first-hand -- along with some audience participation by Lauren and Jane

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Spitting   Public Sex  

*******

... and other animals...

*******

First, I needed to talk with Lauren.

Lauren and I talk on the phone probably every week to ten days, and we exchange emails several times a week – as often as we need. She had called me (and Georgia) to find out how “the move” had gone, and how I was adjusting to my new home – and the new climate – and whether things were going okay with my job and with working remotely.

And, of course, she wanted to know, without prying, about Georgia’s “new friends,” and about how I was adjusting to ... well, adjusting.

As always, I tell her almost everything I can that doesn’t feel like it’s violating Georgia’s privacy. I know that Georgia will not hide a single thing from her granddaughter, but I still feel that there are some things that are for Georgia to tell – not me.

In the last phone call, I told her about our visit with Lorraine and Cheryl and Tom – and Marmaduke! She demanded as much detail as possible, but of course, it’s impossible to do justice to everything that happened that afternoon. And I told her about Cheryl, and how much she resembles Jane physically – and how she might resemble Janey in her sexual “proclivities.”

But Lauren was most interested in me, her father, and what it was like for me to share a lovely, curvy woman with a huge dog. And the way she asked, I couldn’t help but get the idea that Lauren was a bit envious of Lorraine and would happily have swapped places with her. (Lauren hasn’t done anything with an animal – at least, not as far as I know! – since her and Jane’s experience with the donkey in that club in Kiev. But I guess a girl can still “wonder,” can’t she... ?)

The other “thing of interest” since our last phone call was our trip up to see Jane and Matt.

I’d been in Houston, with Georgia, for almost four weeks. During that time, we exchanged regular emails, and we’d talk on the phone once or twice a week. And it was during one of these calls that they both reminded me of my promise to them when I moved: Come up and visit – or else!

Georgia and I went up on a Thursday, timing our flight so I could get in a day’s work and we could still arrive early enough that we weren’t tired and we’d be able to enjoy the evening together.

Georgia and I took the opportunity to spend this time with the people who are important to us. I spent the first three nights with Jane, and Georgia spent them with Matt.

My times with Jane are almost always a “reunion” of some sort. Remember, it was my first night with Jane – that night when she called me into her bedroom, in the dormitory suite that she and my daughter shared − that set into motion the whole thing about us – the four of us – being together, the way that we are. Jane is as precious to me as my own daughter.

And it’s not always the wild, savage sexual bouts that I’ve already described with Jane. The first night, Jane and I spent a quiet evening, the way we often do when we’re together − in bed, reading, eating ice cream, watching a movie, falling asleep against each other – and waking up in the middle of the night for some kind of sex or another. The second night was one of those wild, savage sexual bouts that I’ve told you about. The third night was special, in that we basically re-lived that very first night together, in her bedroom, with my own daughter – who had arranged the whole thing – there in the next room.

Matt – Matthew – and Georgia have their own thing. Matt has been enamored of this mature, elegant (and don’t forget insanely sexy!) woman almost from the moment he first saw her. Georgia, in turn, was taken, not only by his obvious appreciation, but by the gentle, loving tenderness this good, kind man shows her in almost every way.

But we spent most of the time – the out-of-bed parts, at least – just doing all those things that four people who really like and enjoy each other do.

I knew that Lauren would want to hear about our visit, and also about some of the other things that have happened since our last call. So, as usual, I set my alarm, 7 a.m. my time, 8 p.m. in Taipei.

The clicks, then the delay, then... “Hello?”

“Hello, Princess – it’s me.”

And like almost every time, I heard the catch in her throat, and I could almost hear her promising herself that this time, she wouldn’t cry.

And, as always, I teared up, just hearing her voice.

“Dad! It’s so good ... I was really hoping you’d call today.”

And we reassured each other that we were both well. And the big news – at least on my end – was about our visit to see Matthew and Jane.

And of course, she demanded, “I hope you spent lots of time with Jane!” and I assured her that I had.

“And how is she?”

“As libidinous as ever, and I missed being with her, and she misses you terribly – in every way, and it was wonderful to be with her again.”

“And did Matthew and Georgia get to spend some time together?”

“You know they did.”

And Lauren asked, “Are they still as beautiful together.”

“Yes, Honey, it’s still beautiful to watch them together. They care about each other so much, and it really makes Jane happy to see her dad that happy. But Georgia knows...”

I didn’t have to finish. Because Georgia knows that her granddaughter is in love with Matthew, and that when the time comes, they are going to spend the rest of their lives together, and Georgia knows that she can never, ever come between this. I am happy for my daughter and Matthew, and sad for Georgia and Matt, but still happy that Georgia and Matt have these opportunities to show how much they care for each other. And so is Lauren.

Then Lauren asked, in a way that wouldn’t come across as being intrusive, “Have you and Georgia done anything with her friends lately?” which was a polite way of asking if Georgia and I have had any more sexual encounters that included animals.

And I told her about the photo shoot the day before (that was only yesterday?), and how it was specially commissioned by a “collector” who wanted to see a beautiful, mature woman down on her knees getting fucked by a big black dog while she was sucking off a man. And then I explained how the man scheduled to be sucked-off was “too knackered” to satisfy his screen obligations, and how I – her dad – became the guy designated to stand in for him.

“Dad! I can’t believe you did that! First, weren’t you worried that someone might recognize you? I mean, something like that could really trash you professionally.”

And I told her about the “studio’s” mask collection, and how I chose one I thought would do an adequate job of making me unrecognizable, “in addition to making me look quite rakish, I thought.”

“We you able to perform? I mean, weren’t you worried about that?”

“I forgot all about that. I guess I was worried before we started, standing around and waiting for things to happen. But once we started – well, it was Georgia, and she knew just how to make me feel like I was in control, and that she wouldn’t let anything go wrong. And she didn’t. Plus... , “ I tried to needle her a little, “you know yourself, she’s pretty talented with her mouth and hands.”

She laughed. “Okay, you got me. So, things went OK?”

“Yes, Hon, better than OK. I never in the world would have imagined that I’d do anything like that – I mean, not only being in a porn video, but an animal porn video. The strange thing is – afterword, I was ... not proud, exactly – more like ‘pleased,’ that I had accepted the challenge. I don’t know if that makes any sense, but I think that’s the best way to describe how I felt after.

“But there was one thing that was kind of unusual. At the very end, when the dog had done his thing and Georgia had brought me off in her mouth, she did something totally unexpected.” And I described to Lauren how Georgia and I shared the tenderest, most loving kiss, and how everyone on the set clapped for us – and how her grandmother actually blushed!”

Lauren loved that. I mean, first, something that could make her grandmother blush! And second, that something her grandmother did would touch a hardened bunch of porn professionals like that.

Then I thought I should tell her about Trey, and about his performance after Georgia’s, and how I watched a man – a nice, “normal” man – have sex with a female dog. I wasn’t sure how Lauren would react to this, but it would be unfair for me to unilaterally decide to withhold that from her, so I had to tell her. What I did decide was to not tell her what Georgia did after Trey finished with the dog. That would be for Georgia to tell her granddaughter – or not.

“What do you think about that, Honey?”

She hesitated before replying. “I guess I don’t know what I think about it.”

“Let me ask another way – if you were there, would you have stayed and watched?”

She said nothing for maybe ten seconds. Then she said, “Yeah – I guess I would have.”

And that ended the big news that I had to share with Lauren. And that’s when she spoke.

“Dad, I guess there are some things I need to tell you. And by ‘need,’ I mean really need to tell you.

“Dad, things have gotten a little weird for me here.”

You can’t even imagine – or perhaps you can imagine – how this hit me. It was like a punch in the gut. But I controlled myself and I waited, because I knew that my daughter would tell me what she needed to tell me, in the way that she needed to tell me.

“Dad, you know how I’ve felt while I’m here. I mean, the people in my office have been wonderful, and they’ve understood what I might be feeling, and how I’m so far from family, and you know how important family is to the Chinese, so they have real sympathy for what I’m – feeling. And they’re doing their best to help me with all the practical things, like how to find a good laundry and where’s the best place to buy groceries, and how to get around on public transportation.

“But Dad, there’s still this huge hole in my life where you and Matthew and Jane normally are...”

“Princess, you know we’re not gone – we’re all still with you, even being thousands of miles away...”

“Dad...” She paused. “Dad...” Another pause. “Damn! I just have to come out and say it. The past month or so, I’ve become – not exactly promiscuous, I guess, ‘cause I haven’t been going to clubs and sleeping around – but I’ve been using sex to try to fill the emptiness I feel from being away from you all.”

I waited. “Can you tell me, Honey?”

There was a pause, and then I heard her sigh and, maybe, take a drink of something before she continued.

“Maybe the best way to say it is just begin at the beginning. The assistant director of our office, his name is Kuan-yu, but he goes by Ken at the office, he’s the person who I report to. The director is almost never around – I think he’s semi-retired or something. Anyway, Ken has been very good to me, and he’s done lots of things to make my stay here easier.

“We’ve gotten to know each other a bit – he tells me about his wife and son and daughter, and I’ve tried to tell him all about you and Matthew and Jane. Now that I’m saying this, I think he might have some idea about how things go in our ‘family.’

“Anyhow, I’ve been to their apartment – their ‘flat’ – and had drinks and dinner and met their children, and despite how punk I feel most of the time, I’ve enjoyed the times they’ve had me over.

“Well, about six weeks ago, Ken and his wife had me over for dinner, like before. But this time, when I was getting ready to leave, his wife, Xinyi – Shin – went like she was going to give me goodbye hug, but instead of just a polite, friendly hug, she held me and kissed me, and she held the kiss. What surprised me was that I didn’t pull away. I think I just needed the contact and the affection so much.

“And when I continued kissing her, Ken came up behind me and put his arms around me and pressed his pelvis against me, and then he put his hand around my waist and then moved it down so he was pressing my tummy. And when he did that, I practically collapsed. I think my head fell back onto his shoulder while he felt me up, and they let go enough to lead me into the bedroom. I’d been drinking Shaoxing wine, and I guess I’d had too much, and I woke up in their bed with Shin kissing me, and I realized I’d been fucked.

“Also, something funny – strange – happened during the night. One time I looked up and their son and daughter were standing there outside the bedroom door, watching what we were doing. Shin saw them there, but she just said, “It’s late, children – you should be in bed,” and they disappeared.

“I stayed in bed with Shin and Ken for a few hours more, then I showered and got dressed, but just before I left, Ken asked me, “Would you like to come over next Saturday?”

Lauren stopped, like she was trying to organize her thoughts, maybe what she was going to say next. So I went ahead and asked.

“What did you tell him?”

“Yes. I said yes.”

“And did you go the next week?”

“Yes.”

“And... ?”

“When I got there, I found that they’d also invited a friend – a male friend. After dinner and more drinks, the two men did Shin and me. That night I didn’t stay at Ken and Shin’s. Instead, I let the friend – I don’t even remember his name – drive me to my apartment, and he came up and we had sex several times more before he left. All I remember is that I had a terrific headache for most of the next day.

“Ken and Shin invited me over the next Saturday night, but it wasn’t so much an invitation – they just sort of assumed that I would come. This time, they had two male friends over, and the three of them did Shin and me, and when the men all passed out, Shin took me into the bedroom and she and I spent the rest of the night together.”

I had to say something. “Lauren, honey, are you OK... ?”

“Please don’t interrupt me, Dad.” She stopped again, and it sounded like she was taking another drink, and I thought I heard, for the first time ever, the sound of a match striking and a cigarette being lit. “Two weeks ago, it was the same thing, except this time there were three men plus Ken. It started by Shin pulling me back onto her while all four of the men took me, one after the other. To tell the truth, I don’t remember much of the whole evening, or night, except I think I remember waking up one time and Shin was on her knees and she had three guys inside her while she was sucking the fourth guy.”

“Lauren,...”

“But Dad, I realized I can’t go on this way. Dad – what do I do?”

... and I had to listen as my beautiful, smart, confident, poised, exceptional daughter broke down and cried. It hurt so bad I couldn’t help myself, and I broke out crying. Georgia looked in and saw me, and she came over to me and put her arms around me and held me. She had no idea why I was crying, but she knew it must concern Lauren, and she knew that that was bad.

“So, what do you want to do, Sweetheart?”

“Well, first, I wanted to tell you. I think part of what I was feeling was the burden of not telling you yet. Now that I’ve told you, I feel a lot better already. Really. But I know I’ve got to stop doing this – going to Ken’s and Shin’s. The first two nights, the sex seemed to help, like making me feel like I was connected to ... to someone. But that third night, I realized that it wasn’t helping any more, and that fourth night with the four guys and Shin left me feeling like crap.

“So you don’t have to worry about that – I think I have that under control now. But I’m still really missing you all, and I don’t know how I’m going to make it through the entire assignment here.”

I knew I had to do something. The trouble is, I had no idea what I could do. I’m in Houston, 8000 miles away from Taipei and Lauren. And I have no friends or connections for the last 6000 of those miles.

“Lauren, I know one thing you can do. Simply tell them that you’re going to take those trips home that they promised you when you agreed to take this assignment. Can you do that?”

“Yes, yes I can. I’ve been reluctant to ask for the time, because I don’t want to get the reputation as ... I don’t want to get a reputation. But I’ve been here for four months solid, so they really can’t have anything to gripe about. And I guess you know how much I need the time to be back with you and Jane and Matthew. So yes, I’ll ask – insist – tomorrow. But I don’t think there’ll be any problem.”

Listening to Lauren, she was again sounding like the Lauren that I’ve known, that I know – confident, organized, practical. The relief was palpable. “That sounds great, Honey. Let me – and Georgia – know when you’ll be able to come. I’m so happy – I’m already feeling ... well, you know how I’m feeling. I’m so glad, Lauren.”

And with that, there was not a lot more to say, so we started wrapping up our conversation.

“So, do you and Georgia have anything exciting coming up?” And by “exciting,” I knew she wasn’t referring to a new exhibit at the Museum of Fine Arts.

“Well, I think Georgia said that she has a video engagement Saturday. I don’t know much about it, except I heard her mention the word ‘stable,” so that might be a clue...”

“How are you holding up with all this ... with all of this, Dad?”

“You know, Hon − surprisingly well. And it’s all due to Georgia. She has been so careful in preparing me for what to expect, and what’s going to happen, and making sure I know all the people and that I’m comfortable, and basically, she’s been marvelous – but you and I already knew that she would. So yes, Hon, I’m good,” I laughed, “ ... but I’ll check back with you again after this Saturday.”

“I love you, Princess.”

“I love you, Dad. And Dad...”

“Yes.”

“We’ll never let this happen to us – any of us – again, will we?”

“No, Princess, we’ll never let this happen again.”

And I hung up. And I just collapsed. Georgia held me, and then we got two glasses of wine from the kitchen, and we went to the bedroom and slipped into bed, and I told Georgia everything, and she kissed me and told me she’d always be here for me, and for Lauren. And everything was better.

*****

This time, it was the day before when Georgia started providing me with information about Saturday’s scheduled ‘engagement.’ And I think it’s because she thought I might need some extra time to get accustomed to the idea. And, yes, it was going to be at a stable, and yes, it was going to involve one of the residents of that stable.

This time, it was about a 30 minute drive, out into the rolling woodlands outside the city. Georgia turned the car into a lane that was marked by a small black-and-white painted sign that said “Briargate Stables” in fancy script.

We drove past a big white frame house on the right and back to an area with a large barn and two low-slung buildings that looked like they could, indeed, be stables.

In lots of ways, it was like the shoot a few weeks ago, with Ed and the dogs and Trey. Only this time, the “producer” was a woman named Carol. She and Georgia greeted each other with a quick hug, and, of course, Georgia introduced Carol to her “special friend,” and they stepped away a bit to discuss the “script” for the shoot.

I wasn’t able to hear much of what they were saying (nor was I trying to eavesdrop), but I did hear Carol say, “ ... sure your friend’s going to be alright with... ?” And that made me stop and think: was Georgia’s friend going to be alright with ... with what?

Georgia walked back to me with her omnipresent huge tote bag and said, “There’s a dressing room over in that first stable building – I’m going there to change for the shoot.” Then something over my shoulder caught her eye and she leaned around me and waved and hollered, “Tanya! Over here!”

I turned in the direction Georgia was waving and saw a petite woman, maybe 5’ 1” or so (hard to tell, because like almost everyone else around there, she was wearing cowboy boots), hurry over and give Georgia a hug.

“Jane!” Oh, yeah – I guess we’re back to ‘Jane’-land again – “Jane – it’s so good to see you. I heard you might be in this shoot, and that’s one of the reasons I came. You know I like to watch you work.” I couldn’t get over how “normal” and mundane this conversation was. “Jane,” and maybe other people, were going to be doing sex stuff with horses and maybe other animals, and here were Jane and Tanya, just two co-workers, sharing office chit-chat.

Finally, Georgia excused herself, saying “I was just about to go off and change,” and she took a few steps and then stopped, like she just thought of something. She turned back and said, “Tanya, why don’t you come with me and we can talk some more.” I didn’t know what that was about, but, hey, I’m just an innocent bystander here.

I cooled my heels for a while, not sure what I was supposed to do, but about two minutes later, Tanya walked back to me and said, “Jane said this was your first time here – or at any stable... , “ and I thought that she was looking for a graceful way of saying “for a horse video,”

“ ... and she thought you might like some company, and maybe I could explain anything to you if you had any questions and stuff.”

I thanked her, and indeed, I realized that I was a little nervous – OK, queasy − and that having someone to talk about it with might help steady me. One thing I didn’t know was just what kind of ‘steadying’ I’d need.

I finally had a chance to get a good look at Tanya. Like I said, petite, maybe five-one, with blond-brown hair long enough to pull back into a ponytail. She was dressed like a “ranch girl” – or woman, really – the scuffed western boots, worn Levi’s, greasy split-cowhide vest – and, of course, the obligatory battered Resistol hat (in a style I later learned is called “Gambler”). In all, she came across as a real Western girl – and that includes a tendency to be straightforward in her manner and her talk.

“Let’s go over to where they’re filming, okay?” She paused, the hastily added, “At least, if you want to.”

And there it was – that concern about whether I’d be OK with what I might be seeing. I was momentarily touched by this concern about my – well-being, I guess you’d say. I was OK, but who knows, I might be seeing some things that would change that.

So Tanya says, “I think they’re about ready to start – should we go into the place where they’re shooting?” Again, that question, giving me the chance to back out, no questions, no embarrassment.

I responded with “Of course!” and hoped that my tone sounded sufficiently enthusiastic. So off we went to where they were “shooting.”

It was actually pretty much like the “set” where they videoed Georgia’s and Trey’s dog scenes, but it was a stable and not a basement, of course, plus, it smelled like hay. And what I saw was one of the “stage hands” talking with Georgia, and it looked like they were trying to select from among several benches, and deciding what kind of padding to put on it.

They seemed to come to some decision, and the stage hand positioned the bench up against a high stall door that was right in the center of the flood-lit area and piled a bunch of folded Indian-patterned saddle blankets on it. They talked some more, and the hand came back with a large cushion that he placed at what would probably be the “head” of the bench, presumably so Georgia could lean back against it if she wanted.

Georgia was wearing some kind of loose shift, and when the “producer” yelled “Positions,” she slipped it over her head, and she was completely naked – no garter belt or nylons or bikini top – nothing – except a pair of old ballerina-type slip-on flats, probably to keep her feet off the stable floor.

While everybody was getting ready – it seems that filming with horses is a lot bigger deal than filming with dogs, for mostly obvious reasons – Tanya and I talked. We talked about how I knew “Jane” (“friend of my daughter’s”), and where I’m originally from (I told her where we live, but that Georgia – Jane – had invited me to come down and visit), and all the usual. And she told me about how she was from Connecticut, but after she divorced, a friend convinced her to come down here and she got a job right away and now can’t imagine living anywhere else.

And how she came to be involved with the animal video scene.

“Easy. I went to visit my friend’s – the one who persuaded me to move down here – and she didn’t answer the door so I walked on in – this is a place where most folks still don’t lock their doors, and I found her on the couch with her legs pulled back and her boxer dog with his nose in her kitty.

“And that’s what started it all. She told me about the other things she did with her dog and invited me to ‘give it a whirl’ that afternoon, so I did, and then she told me about other friends who had dogs, and one thing led to another. Thing is, that first day, I think she purposely left her door open and timed things so that I’d ‘discover’ her and her secret. Wasn’t that naughty of her?” and she laughed and punched my arm lightly.

Yes, I thought that was naughty of her.

By then, Georgia seemed to be ready, so they led out the horse, a lovely medium-sized chestnut with three white “stockings.” What surprised me was that he had been castrated, but Tanya explained that about a third of geldings can still get an erection and ejaculate. Good to know.

Georgia approached the horse, his reins still being held by the wrangler, and offered him a carrot, which he very gently took from her hand, and she stroked his nose and his neck and gave some firm pats to his shoulder and rubbed his flank. And she talked to him – not right into his face, the way we do with dogs, but from beside him, next to his ear, and she let him smell her lots of times.

I didn’t know that Georgia knew so much about horses. Or perhaps she didn’t know anything about horses, but she knew how to gentle and reassure an anxious creature. Like me, for example.

The producer called “Action.” Approaching him from the front, Georgia kept a hand on his neck, and then his flank, and then kneeled down (they’d placed another folded saddle blanket there on the floor) and her hand joined the wrangler’s there on the horse’s sheath, and the horse’s cock dropped, and I could see that it was at least a foot and a half long, maybe even longer. I don’t know if he ever got “hard,” technically, but his cock had such heft that I don’t think it really mattered.

And that’s when the action started. Someone – the cameraman, probably – said something, and Georgia turned a quarter-turn and asked, “Is this OK?” Then, with one hand still on the horse’s flank, she reached down and took hold of that enormous length of flesh, just behind the fat, mushroom-y crown, and held it up for a moment, to get used to handling it, to show it off to the camera, and, probably, to let the horse get used to the feel of her hand on him.

Then she started working. She raised his cock and brought it to her mouth, and she just pressed it against her mouth, not doing anything with it, just holding it against her lips. Next, she opened her mouth a bit and she took maybe one-half of the crown inside her mouth, and you could see that her tongue was moving around over and around it inside her mouth. Then she took it out of her mouth and held it like you’d hold and ice cream cone – and she licked it that way.

After a bit of this, she leaned back – just a little – and held the cock up against her chest and rubbed it back and forth across her tits, then slid it up to her neck and throat and under her chin, then back down so she could press it into one of her tits. She rubbed the spongy head across her nipples – both breasts – and then she switched hands, so she was holding the head of the horse’s cock with her left hand, while with her right hand she toyed and squeezed and pulled on her nipple – the one closest to the camera – ‘til it was erect. Then she brought the cock up to her tit and tried to push her nipple into the fat pencil-sized hole in the end of the horse’s cock. I have to give it to her − she certainly knows how to put on a show.

All this was wonderfully nasty, of course, and you could hear the buzz of the voices of the people on the set. And like before, I felt a little sick to my stomach – sick that my beautiful Georgia was debasing herself on the enormous cock of a beast. And I felt excited – excited that my beautiful Georgia – my Georgia – was debasing herself on an enormous beast cock.

Tanya must have noticed that I was acting a little unsteady. She pulled over a tall stool, like a bar stool, and said, “Here – you can sit here while you’re watching.”

I sat down, and Tanya stayed there, standing next to me, and watching, as Georgia repeated her actions, this time ending up with the horse cock – well, the tip of the horse cock – in her mouth.

She made a show of that for a while, but then I heard the producer say something and Georgia gracefully removed the tip of the cock from her mouth. Still keeping one hand on the flank of the horse, she got off her knees and maneuvered herself under the horse’s belly and lay back on the bench and the saddle blankets that had been arranged for her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.