Georgia's Obsession - Cover

Georgia's Obsession

Copyright© 2021 by cv andrews

Chapter 11: Immersion – Part III

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Immersion – Part III - Janey & Lauren and their fathers Matt & Paul discover the world of animal sex videos; and a trip to a private club in Ukraine gives them the chance to witness this first-hand -- along with some audience participation by Lauren and Jane

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Spitting   Public Sex  

My immersion in Georgia’s animal lifestyle continues.

And if you’d like to know more about Georgia, she made her first appearance in my series, Serendipity, Chapt. 9 – “Nonna Comes to Visit,”

and she occupies a central part in that chapter and the next three.

She returns in Serendipity, Chapt. 15, about 3/4ths of the way through (not that the entire chapter isn’t worth reading!) :

and she becomes the principal teller of the rest of the story.

She has become my favorite character to write for, and I think you can understand why.

− cva


By the time we got back to Georgia’s, it was almost six.

We didn’t talk much on the drive home.

Georgia asked, “Did you enjoy this afternoon?”

I replied, “Yes, very much.”

And that was about the extent of it. I think we both were so overwhelmed by the thoughts and sensations of the afternoon that it was too soon to talk.

We had a light dinner – some cold roast chicken, a green salad, a few glasses of Chablis (the French stuff) – and decided to settle in for the evening.

Of course, we finally had to talk about the afternoon with Lorraine, Tom, and Cheryl – and Marmaduke. Sitting in bed, Georgia spoke first.

“Did you and Lorraine have a good time?” I listened very carefully, and I didn’t detect the slightest hint of sarcasm – or jealousy. It could be that Georgia just wanted to make sure that I’m still OK with everything – with all the new, strange experiences.

“Lorraine took very good care of me, and yes, we had an exciting and satisfying afternoon.” I reflected a little more, then elaborated. “I think ... I think somewhere inside my mind was the fear that ... what if I had completely misunderstood her invitation, that we weren’t there for what I thought we were there for, and things could have turned out very embarrassing.

“But Lorraine took care of that immediately and asked me why I thought she had invited us over, and assured me that I had it right ... and made sure that I was good with that. Also, she told me that she – they – had watched you and me when we were at Alyce and Frieda’s. They thought that you and I were good together – that we’re very good to each other. I think that observation put my mind at ease about Lorraine.”

When I finished, Georgia said, “I’m glad. I thought she would. I don’t really know Lorraine that well. I’ve only spoken with her – and Cheryl – a few times at the gatherings, but other people have very nice things to say about her. I was sure she’d make you feel comfortable.

“So – c’mon – how is she?“ I almost laughed. In fact, I did smile – her enthusiasm was so teenage-prurient.

“She’s a good fuck and a good lover.” I didn’t have to explain the difference to Georgia.

“I’m so glad.” Then, “So, ... do you have any interest in telling me what went on between you and the voluptuous Lorraine and that huge dog?”

I smiled again. “Did you know that they have the rooms rigged for video? I didn’t know about it at first, but then Lorraine showed me by tuning-in to the cameras in the playroom where you were. By the way, that was quite a performance with Tom and Cheryl − you’ll have to tell me more about it. Anyhow, Lorraine didn’t have the camera on in our room at first, but after we took a look in on the three of you, she asked if I wanted the ones in our room on, too, and I thought that’d be exciting.”

“Yes, I knew – Tom and Cheryl told me about the cameras and I said that I was OK with it. So, James – the obvious question: did you and Lorraine record any of your time together?”

“Yes, she did – we did. And, no, we didn’t look at any of it, but she gave me a copy. Do you think you and I might want to take a look at it later on?” Georgia thought that we might.

Finally, I told Georgia about what Lorraine and I did. I told her about how we undressed each other, and then how she invited me to help her stroke Marmaduke – “Marmy” – ‘til he was completely out and hard, and how she went down and sucked Marmaduke, and how she offered to let me in on the action but I told her I was still a little uncertain and thought that the first time I did that I should be with you, and how she thought that was very sweet and considerate of me.

And I told Georgia how I showed my admiration and paid my respects to Lorraine’s lovely ass, and to her sweet pussy and her sexy asshole, and then how she told me it was time to fuck her, but not in her asshole because, she said, she had special plans for that later.

And how wonderful it felt to fuck Lorraine, and how she had moved just right so I could get a full view of her mouth on Marmaduke’s enormous cock, and how she told me when it was time for me to cum, and then she made Marmaduke cum in her mouth. And how I helped her up and how we shared that huge mouthful of Great Dane cum.

“She took my face between her hands and held my lips against hers, and how she helped me focus on what we were sharing, and I don’t mean just the dog cum.

“The whole thing was an incredibly intense experience, so even after we’d each swallowed our shares of Marmaduke’s cum, we stayed like that, with our arms around each other and our lips sliding over each other. I never would have imagined a situation like this being so beautiful.

“Georgia, thank you – you’ve taught me well. Without what you’ve shown me, I never would have been able to appreciate something like that, with someone as lovely and exciting as Lorraine. Thank you.”

Georgia smiled and put her hand on my cheek, and she gently kissed my lips. “I’m so proud of you, James. And I’m happy for you, that you were able to enjoy the experience so completely.”

I returned her kiss. And I did. I felt strangely proud that I had acquitted myself so well with Lorraine, and that I had been able to enjoy the experience so completely. And, along with all the other things I feel toward Georgia, I felt gratitude.

I also told Georgia about how Lorraine discovered our “secret.” “She asked how you and I met, and I must have said something – I can’t even remember what – but I said it in a way that in two seconds she figured out that you were my mother-in-law. She loved it! I guess you can imagine how Lorraine feels about son-in-law / mother-in-law sex, with Tom being there and all.” But then, “How do you feel about that?”

“I guess I’m amused. Of course, I wasn’t concerned how she’d feel about it – I figured she’d have a pretty positive attitude toward it, given her relationship with Tom.” She laughed. “I guess I’m also a bit relieved. I know I’ll probably have to ‘come out’ about my real name, at least to some – probably most – of my friends, but this is just one more thing I don’t have to worry about concealing.”

So I went on. “And that’s when Lorraine showed me the video into the playroom.”

“What were we doing when you watched?”

“I think it was when Tom was restraining Cheryl – either that, or holding her up, or maybe both – and you were slapping her tits. And it looked like she was really into the pain. Were you really trying to hurt her that much? We saw how she reacted, and also it looked like Tom was choking her, and it didn’t look like just play chokes.”

“Yes, I was slapping her that hard, and Tom was seriously choking her.”

“And ... did she remind you of Jane, more than just appearance?”

“Yes, although I think Jane desires ‘abuse,’ while with Cheryl, she wants pain, if you get the distinction I’m making? Why? Are you curious, James? Do you think that next time you might want to find out just how much Cheryl is like Jane – or, maybe, how she’s different?”

Georgia said this like she wasn’t expecting an answer – at least, not now. But I have to admit – she got me thinking...

“But anyhow, I have the video from most of our afternoon, and you and I can watch that together. I can even provide play-by-play commentary, if you’d like.

“Which reminds me – you said that after you watched us, you and Lorraine turned on the cameras in her room, and that you maybe have a recording of that... ?”

If you can believe it, I’d almost forgotten about the video of the second half of Lorraine’s and my afternoon.

“Would you like to watch it now?”

“I thought you’d never ask.”

And she – we – watched Lorraine slide that lovely ass down my cock, and fuck for a while, and then watched her guide Marmy’s hard cock into her pussy, and watched as we both pounded Lorraine as hard as we could, each in our respective places, and how Lorraine finally went wild, and you could hear all the filthy things she said...

You could also hear – quite clearly – me telling the “dog-fucking slut” to “take my cum,” and when I said those words, Georgia gave me a quick look of concern – like, was that going too far with Lorraine? But I put my hand on Georgia’s and gave what I hoped was a reassuring squeeze, and Georgia got to hear Lorraine’s response; and when she heard me tell Lorraine that “I loved my dog-fucking slut – shared or otherwise,” Georgia smiled her approval.

In the midst of all the lust and perverse sex, I don’t know if you can fully understand how much Georgia and I care about each other.

And Georgia really approved of how “we finished things properly” by cleaning each other out and off with our mouths. I could practically see Georgia’s lips and tongue working, and how much she wanted to be a part of it at that moment. Well, that could come later.

And speaking of later, ... Georgia mused, “Do you think the next time” (yes, there’ll almost certainly be a ‘next time’) “maybe I could enjoy something like that, with a nice strong man up my ass and my snatch stuffed full of Great Dane cock?”

“Yes, I’m sure that can be arranged – I’m sure that Lorraine – and maybe some other people − would like to see that very thing.”

“I’m not sure I can wait ‘til that ‘next time,’ James. Do you think maybe we can re-enact at least a part of your afternoon?” She reached under the bed stand and pulled out the dog dick dildo that we’d used before. “We won’t have any doggie cum for you to clean out of me, but we can enjoy ‘most of everything else.”

Georgia directed things so it was obvious that she was trying to make it just like Lorraine and I had done in the video, or, at least, as much as we could do without a real Marmaduke here. And you also knew that “the real thing” was going to happen sooner rather than later.

It was kind of late, so we put off watching the video of “Jane” and Tom and Cheryl ‘til the next afternoon. I won’t belabor the story with a blow-by-blow description of everything that went on with the three of them. Things got started fairly vanilla, with Georgia and Cheryl kneeling side-by-side with their bodies resting on a sofa. Their heads were turned so they were facing each other, and they kissed each other while Tom alternated fucking the two beautiful upturned asses that were in front of him – one ass young and tight and firm, the other mature and with just the hint of a few dimples, but still gorgeous.

But the real action concluded with little Cheryl lying back on her husband, his dick all the way up her ass, her neck and chest flushed a deep crimson from sexual arousal and her cute tits a flaming red from the brutal slapping – and Georgia, shoving her fist in and out of Cheryl’s stretched little cunt.

It was so intense that Georgia and I couldn’t even wait ‘til the recording finished before we had to go relieve ourselves – with each other, of course.


The next day, Georgia mentioned, “Oh, by the way – Lorraine called today. She asked if you and I would like to have Marmaduke over next Saturday for – what did she call it – a ‘play-date’?”


“I have an engagement later this morning. There’s a man I know – well, several of us know, actually – and he makes – or ‘produces’ – big deal! – special films, for ‘collectors.’ These collectors contact him with special requests, like they want to see a certain kind of woman – or man – doing certain things, maybe shot in a certain way. Like sometimes they even want black-and-white, like they want some kind of vintage porn feel or something.

“Anyway, he’s doing several videos today and I’m scheduled for one of them. Would you like to come with me, James?”

We’ll, if I’m going to know Georgia’s new life, and this is an occasional “feature” of that life, then I guess I should get to know this, too.

“Of course. If I’d be welcome, that is. You said this is business, and I don’t want to mess anything up or hurt your reputation.” (I realize, the use of the phrase “hurt your reputation” seems a bit odd in this context. Nonetheless,... )

So about 10 o’clock, we set out to the “producer’s” home. It turned out to be a big, rambling bi-level house in the outer suburbs, and it appeared that he’d turned the entire ground level into his studio. As we were arriving onto the – the “set,” I guess you’d call it − a girl with dark eyes, dark brown − almost black − hair, and a dusky complexion was walking out. It looked like beneath her satin robe she had a long, slender body. In all, the effect was quite exotic. The girl looked at us briefly but did not stop or show any other sign of recognition or interest.

Then we saw a nice looking young man on the other side of the set. He broke into a big smile the moment he saw us, or more precisely, the moment he saw Georgia. He immediately started toward us.

“Jane!” I realized what he had called her: Jane. I quickly glanced at Georgia. She gave me just the slightest nod, so I went with it.

They greeted each other with a big hug, like two people who’ve known each other a long time and who really like each other. “Jane” introduced him to me.

“James, I’d like you to meet Trey! Trey, this is my special friend, James!”

I can’t tell you how her saying the words “special friend” made me feel, well, incredibly “special.”

And then I realized: “Trey” is the good-looking young man who – “performed,” I guess you’d say − in two of the videos that Georgia had sent me. Right now, he was wearing a pair of running shorts – and nothing else. It was obvious that he has a trim body, with a muscular abdomen, and he’s so attractive that I wondered if he was a male dancer or stripper, or maybe even a professional porn actor. (I’ve had the chance to meet him several times more since then. It turns out, he’s the manager of a craft and hobby store, and he’s a really nice guy.)

He smiled and said, “James, Jane’s mentioned you a lot” (she has?) “I’m really happy to finally meet you. Our Jane’s a very special lady.” Yes, she is.

Georgia (Jane) and Trey caught up on things. Then Trey told her, “I’m actually supposed to be doing three scenes this morning, and the thing is, I’m supposed to fuck and cum in all three of them. I just had to do a scene with Natalya – she’s the girl who walked past you when you were coming in – it was two dogs, and I had to fuck her and cum a ton onto her back while she sucked both dogs at the same time.

“The thing is, I had a rough night last night, so anyhow, I’m kind of knackered...” (knackered?) “ ... and to tell you the truth, Darling, I’m not sure I’m going to be up to performing for all of them.” Trey stopped, and then looked at me, then back at “Jane,” and asked, “Is there any chance that your friend – James – could... ?”

Georgia quickly glanced at me and saw no response, one way or the other. Simply, I was still trying to process Trey’s words. Georgia had no idea what I was going to say, or how I felt, but she knew one thing: there was NO way she was going to let me be unpleasantly surprised by anything that might happen.

She asked Trey, in an almost business-like tone of voice, “What kind of scene is it?”

“It’s supposed to be a pretty standard fuck-and-suck – the dog fucks you from behind while you suck the guy ‘til he cums in your mouth.” Then he added, “You and I have done it a bunch of times.”

I’m not sure that was as reassuring as Trey meant it to be.

Georgia nodded, understanding. She seemed to think for a moment. I guess there were two issues: Could I do it? And would I be able, and willing, and comfortable in doing something like this?

The bottom line: would Jane’s special friend James be willing to take part in an animal porn video?

Truthfully, I had no idea what the answer to that question was – is.

But, as in so many cases, Georgia’s mind went right to what was the crucial issue, namely, was I willing to appear in a video – appear, as in “have people see my face?”

“Trey, does Ed still have that collection of masks?”

“Sure, I think – somewhere. I think they’re back in wardrobe.”

Wardrobe? What the hell does a place that makes videos of naked people and animals need a wardrobe for?

“James, how would you feel about taking Trey’s place, if there wasn’t any risk of anyone seeing your face?”

In fact, I don’t know how I felt.

“And don’t worry – you’ve got a good-enough body.”

That slight boost to my ego made me feel just a bit more confident, a bit more optimistic about the idea.

But she just had to let the air out of my balloon. “Besides, people will be watching the slut that’s on her knees getting screwed by the dog.” Then she added, with a smirk, “And I know you already know how to get sucked off,” and she smiled, and I felt the love for her all over again.

After that incisive analysis and persuasive rationale, what could I say? “Uh, ... okay.”

Trey led Georgia – Jane – and me back to a little room – a walk-in closet, really. He pulled open a drawer, and inside were a bunch of – masks. There we some highly decorated “party” masks, with sequins and glitter and feathers, and some generic black “cartoon bank robber” masks. There were even some latex or plastic animal masks.

Georgia explained, “Ed needs them sometimes. Sometimes the video is supposed to have a theme, like Carnivale or Mardi Gras, or maybe it’s supposed to be costume-y, like at a party, or to seem mysterious. And sometimes it’s just for somebody who doesn’t want their face to be seen. Try some on and see if you can find one that covers you as much as you want and feels OK.”

So I pawed through the drawer and picked out several that looked like they would cover my eyes and some of my face but wouldn’t be too stiff or press against me uncomfortably. I finally found one that extended from straight above my forehead to all the way down over my nose. It was covered with gold glitter and looked like it might be for a “masked ball” or something. I selected that one.

Then, right there in the “wardrobe” closet, totally oblivious to Trey’s and my presence, Georgia unselfconsciously took off all her clothes. She hung them up, then reached into that enormous tote bag that seems to go everywhere with her and pulled out yet another of her dressing gowns and slipped it on.

“James, you might want to take this chance to change, too.”

Change. That’s a euphemism for “lose your clothes.” I followed her lead, and with Trey there watching, I stripped out of my clothes and, as “Jane” had done, I hung them on one of the hangers. Trey considerately offered me a robe he’d taken from one of the closet hooks. It was a plain white terrycloth robe, and there didn’t seem to be anything “off” about it – in fact, it might even have been freshly laundered.

We came out of the wardrobe and returned to the set, and Georgia and Trey went over to talk with “Ed,” who appeared to be the person in charge of the shoot.

Georgia and Trey looked over toward me, and then “Ed” looked over. I was able to hear Ed say, “He looks OK,” and then some stuff I couldn’t hear. Georgia motioned for me to come and join them.

Ed gave me the once-over with his eyes. “Robe.”

I stood there, uncomprehendingly, until Georgia told me, “James, could you open your robe so that Ed can see what ... how you’ll look on camera?”

I accepted that this was, under the circumstances, a reasonable request, so I untied my robe and spread it, almost like I was flashing him.”

“Turn.” I turned.

“Okay, he’ll do.” Ed turns to me. “You ever done anything like this before, kid?” Kid? “Well, anyway, it ain’t rocket science, and Jane knows what to do, so just do what she tells ya’, OK?”

I nodded my understanding.

Now it’s time to actually start. It hadn’t really hit me, what I was doing, or what I was going to be doing, until Ed’s cigarette-ravaged voice said – yelled – “Okay, we’re losin’ money here. Sweetheart,” to Jane, “you and – what’s-his-name...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.