Georgia's Obsession - Cover

Georgia's Obsession

Copyright© 2021 by cv andrews

Chapter 10: Immersion - Part II

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Immersion - Part II - Janey & Lauren and their fathers Matt & Paul discover the world of animal sex videos; and a trip to a private club in Ukraine gives them the chance to witness this first-hand -- along with some audience participation by Lauren and Jane

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Spitting   Public Sex  

A big change – and some expanded opportunities!

*******

“James, what would you think ... do you think ... while Lauren is in Taiwan ... do you think you could come down and stay here, with me... ?”

That’s what Georgia asked me, the night before I was to come back home and return to my “normal” life.

I was stupefied. The invitation – her proposal – was completely, totally out of the blue, to me, at least.

On the other hand, I’m sure that this was something Georgia had been thinking of for a while. Possibly since two weekends ago, when she had invited me – and I had gone with her – to her engagement at that large party on the Eastern Shore. And almost certainly since last Saturday night, when I demonstrated my willingness to participate with her friends – to immerse myself – in this strange – and strangely exciting – aspect of her life

All these thoughts passed through my mind in a matter of just a few seconds. The proposal – Georgia’s idea that maybe, just maybe, I could move down to Houston, at least temporarily – and join her and participate in her life, and with her friends was, simply, unthinkable.

And yet, I found myself thinking about it. And of course, the first thing I thought was, “I need to talk to Lauren.”

“I know, James, I wouldn’t expect anything less.”

“Here’s the thing, Georgia. I know how Lauren will feel about it. After she gets over the initial – ‘shock’ is too strong a word – maybe the ‘surprise’ of it all – she’ll understand, and she’ll think it would be a good thing for me. But, you know what I’m going to say...”

“Yes, James – what about Matthew and Jane?” She put her hand on my arm, and she held it.

“I won’t say anymore, James – I know that whatever you do, it will be the right thing. I know.”

That night, we went to bed, holding each other – and considering our future – together – or not.

We didn’t talk much on the drive to Bush International, mainly because Georgia had to concentrate on the traffic, which was unexpectedly heavy for that early hour. I had to rush, and my last words to Georgia were, “I’ll phone you just as soon as I know...”

*****

First, of course I called Lauren. Again, six in the morning for me, eight in the evening for her.

The usual delay, the extra clicks, then ... her voice.

“Hello?”

“It’s me, Princess.”

This time, she didn’t break down crying, but I could hear the happiness, the relief in her voice. “Dad – oh, Dad – it’s so good to hear your voice. Tell me everything.”

So I tried. I tried to tell her about the nice, homey evening we had the day I arrived, and how Georgia was so careful and so patient in trying to prepare me for ... to prepare me and answer all my questions.

And I described – or at least, tried to describe what happened.

I told her about watching Lorraine and her daughter take turns sucking off a big German shepherd; and sexy, mature Mildred being DP’d by her good-looking husband and Buster the pit bull; and Jessie, screaming on the end of a Great Dane’s cock while her husband urged her on.

I stopped, to see if Lauren wanted to say anything, but all I heard was her breathing, and I had an idea as to what was happening at the other end of the line.

Finally, I heard Lauren, in a hoarse voice, ask, “Was there more?” She hesitated. I knew what she was going to say. “How about you and Georgia?”

This was my permission to take my account of the evening to the personal level.

“Well, without making things too long...”

Lauren interrupted. “Make things as long as you want.” Okay, I got it.

So I told her how I helped Caesar the German shepherd to fuck ... to fuck her grandmother! And how Georgia had me get on the couch by her head and how she sucked me off while Alyce and Frieda helped keep Caesar on target, in Georgia. And how I watched a big German shepherd cum into Georgia while she sucked me (and how Alyce asked my permission to lick Caesar’s drippings off Georgia’s pussy and share them with her in a kiss).

“Wow! That’s so hot, Dad. I’m getting wet just picturing it.”

“So ... I guess I’m not an ‘animal virgin’ anymore, am I? I’ve had sex with Georgia and a dog, and I’ve had other people watch me do it, so...”

“No, I guess you’re not.” She paused. “So, ... was there any more??”

“Yes, there was, or we did.”

“Well ... tell me!”

“Okay, so we got up – Caesar wandered off – and we got something to drink, and we walked around and watched the other people doing things – I told you earlier what kinds of things − and all the while, we held hands. It was the craziest thing. We’d just had a threesome with a dog, and there we were, wandering around, holding hands like teenage lovers.

“Dad, I’m so envious of you right now. Maybe some time I can... , “ and then she seemed to stop herself, like maybe she was going too far.

I caught it, too. Lauren was asking – not actually asking, but thinking, about being included – taking part in her grandmothers “unusual” new world.

“So after visiting a little, Georgia got our hosts’ pit bull, and to put it bluntly, she got under him and took his big, fat, red dog cock in her mouth and she gave him an incredible mouth job. Except it wasn’t like she was doing it for him. It was like –this is going to sound terrible – or maybe it’s not – but it’s like she really likes having a fat dog cock in her mouth.”

I paused, in case Lauren wanted to say something, but all I heard at the other end of the line was ragged breathing.

“And then Georgia said that she wanted a man inside her, so I got down and slid into her, and, yes, her cunt was still full of dog cum from Caesar. Lauren, it was so hot in there! So I’m fucking Georgia and my head is right next to hers while she’s licking and sucking and deep-throating this pit bull’s cock.

“And, of course, he came, right there next to me – right next to my face. Lauren, I could see her throat working to swallow his load, and the excess cum and her saliva coming out from around her lips and the fat cock, and the whole thing was so intense that that’s when I came, and it felt like I just kept on cumming, like there was no end to it...”

... and over the phone, I heard a huge groan, and I knew that Lauren had gotten the release she needed from listening to my story.

Neither of us said anything for a minute or two. But then, I had to go on, to the reason that I called in the first place.

“Well, as you can imagine, we had a pretty intense night after we got home, and then again in the morning. Oh, yeah, and again that afternoon. But the reason I called was something Georgia said the last night I was down there. Lauren, your grandmother asked me if, while you were in Taiwan, could I come down and stay with her.”

“You mean like, move down there, to Houston? To stay? To live??”

“Yes, Princess, that’s what she meant.”

“Well! Are you going to?”

“That’s why I called you, Princess.”

“Are you thinking about going? I mean, you must be thinking about it if you called to tell me.”

“Yes, and it wouldn’t be hard. I’m sure the company would be OK with it – in fact, they’re trying to get a new operation going in the Gulf region. And it would only be while you’re away.”

“But there’s something else, isn’t there, Dad?”

“Yes, there’s something else – or someone else – Matthew and Jane. What do you think, Princess?”

Lauren took her time. “I don’t have any solid answers for you, Dad. They’re our family, and we’re theirs. And the thought of leaving them – even being separated for any time – I don’t know.”

“I know, Lauren, I know. These are exactly the same thoughts I have when I try to come up with an answer...” I ran out of words, and we just stopped talking for a while.

Then Lauren said it. “You know what you have to do, Dad. Talk with them. They’re the two best people in the world, and if you all talk about it, you’ll figure it out, I know. Go talk with them, now. The sooner you do it, the sooner you’ll get some resolution. I’m going to let you go now Dad. Please, ... talk to them ... today. Promise?”

“I promise. I love you so much, Princess.”

“I love you too, Dad. Call me when you know more.”

Click.

I went to work and managed to plow through the day, and most of the time I was able to keep my mind off the conversation I would have to have this evening.

Matt and Jane were much more practical about it than I was.

It was Matt who said, “Look, Paul,” (remember, most of the world knows me as Paul?) “Jane and I know that with Lauren gone your life has pretty much been yanked out from under you. Simply, I don’t know how I’d exist without Janey. If this will fill a hole in your life, we think you should go for it.”

Jane added, “Paul, we’ll miss you like crazy. You’re a part of us, and so is Lauren. But Lauren being away from us is nothing compared with her being away from you. I – we both – can understand how you’re looking for something to fill that hole, and if you feel that living with Georgia will help you deal with Lauren being away, then you should do it.

“BUT, if you go down to Houston, Daddy and I insist that you and Georgia come up here at least once every four weeks, and more if you can. This is NOT negotiable – you don’t get our blessing unless both you and Georgia agree. Understood?”

It turned out to be as simple as that. The next morning I called Lauren. I told her about the conversation with Matt and Jane, and their view of my situation – and Janey’s absolute insistence that Georgia and I promise to visit at least every four weeks.

That evening, I phoned Georgia. I could share our conversation with you, but the main thing was her happiness – and her relief – that I would be coming to Houston to live with her.

*****

The move was surprisingly simple. Since I was not really “moving,” more like I was going for an extended stay at a family member’s home, I only had to pack a lot of clothes and all my personal grooming stuff (like two of the three electric shavers I’ve somehow managed to accumulate) and my work computer and some books that I was reading or planning to read – and that was it! A package service company shipped everything down to Georgia’s surprisingly cheaply.

My company had no qualms about my working from Houston. In fact, they had been looking to expand our Gulf operations, including beefing-up – sorry, I should say “building up” – our rice and sorghum trading business, so my move worked right into their plans.

You can imagine how the last week with Janey and Matt went. We tried to spend every possible moment together, and there were some tears, and, of course, Janey and I had to have one of our “special” nights together, and then Jane insisted that we all spend the last night together. Some sex, of course, but that wasn’t the main reason. Other than a few long weekends and Lauren’s two lengthy business trips, we haven’t been apart in five years.

Arrangements were similarly straightforward at Georgia’s. She made room for my things in her spacious closets and in the bathroom. She reorganized the “sewing room” (ha!) to make it into an office for me, and my company even paid to upgrade Georgia’s Internet service to handle my business needs. And we settled into a very easy, comfortable life together, as we knew we would.

We spent my first week and weekend there just figuring out a routine: Filling the pantry and the refrigerator (Georgia was looking forward to having someone in the house who might actually be able to cook a meal or two); how we’d structure our days, my work routine, general times for meals and bed. But, basically, it was pretty easy. Georgia had been my “roommate” during the weeks that Lauren had been on work assignment in Rome, and we’re good together.

Wednesday of my second week there, Georgia just happened to “casually” bring up a conversation we’d had two weeks before.

“James, do you remember when we were talking and I mentioned that Lorraine has asked me if you and I would be interested in dropping by their home to visit with her and Cheryl and Tom – and Marmaduke? Well, I was talking with her today, and she wanted to know if we’d like to come over Saturday. Is that something you’d still be interested in, James?”

Yes, I remembered our conversation, and Georgia’s belief that Lorraine was interested in having a threesome with me and Marmaduke. In fact, I had “remembered” that conversation several times, usually with the result that I would experience a thickening in the lower quarters of my body. So, ... yes.

“I have to admit, Georgia, it’s a tempting proposition. But what do you think? I mean, I’m new to all this – I mean, I guess I’m not an ‘outsider’ any more, but I am new to it, and I don’t want to do anything out-of-line, or even inappropriate.”

“I don’t think you have to worry about that, James, and certainly not in this instance. If an attractive woman like Lorraine wants to spice up her amorous life a bit with a good-looking newcomer, well, she knows quite well what she’s doing.” She paused to let me digest that, then asked, “So, ... what do you think?”

“Then, sure – I’d like to. But what about you? The way you make it sound, it sounds like her plans are for me and Marmaduke...”

“That’s thoughtful, James, but don’t worry. Tom and Cheryl are both very attractive people, and Lorraine’s invitation was to us – both of us – so I’m pretty sure that they’re on board with this, too. So, ... shall I tell her that we’d love to come and visit them – all of them – this Saturday?” and left it as a question.

“I think that’s a terrific idea.”

And that’s how we found ourselves ringing the doorbell of their new home on a lovely Saturday afternoon.

Lorraine answered the door almost immediately, like she had been waiting there for us to arrive. She was wearing an expensive-looking satin lounging suit, somewhere between beige and peach in color, along with a pair of sandals with glittering silver straps. The lounging suit looked expensive as it moved easily over Lorraine’s lush body. In all, her ensemble looked quite elegant – for the bedroom.

She asked if we would like to join her in some Manhattans (we would), and then she showed us around their new house. I was lovely and spacious, and it looked like it would be a very comfortable home for three adults (and, I guess, Great Dane).

She stopped at the entrance to a large, open room. Georgia told me that they’ve only had this house for about three months, but it was obvious that they’d spent a lot of time fixing up this room. Plush carpeting all the way, several pieces of upholstered furniture and sofas and different kinds of stools, and lots of soft cushions scattered around. I thought I noticed something else, too: everything looked like it was meant to be easy to clean!

That’s when Lorraine said, “Cheryl, Tom, why don’t you show Jane our new playroom? James, maybe you and I might be comfortable in the bedroom.”

She led me to a large bedroom. In it were a king-sized bed and an armless chair-and-loveseat combo. I noticed that the bedspread had been removed from the bed and was folded in a corner.

“Let’s sit and enjoy our drinks and talk a while.”

And with those words, any awkwardness I was feeling – especially since, for the first time, I was alone with one of Georgia’s – Jane’s --”select” friends – vanished. Lorraine’s manner was genuinely warm and friendly, and we settled into an easy conversation – about moving into their new home, her daughter and son-in-law, about my move and how I was adjusting – and about the challenges of having a Great Dane as a house pet.

It seemed natural for me to ask how she and Cheryl and Tom came to be.

“I was out cougaring one night and I noticed Tom right off the bat. I think it was because he didn’t hide the fact that he was checking me out, like a lot of younger guys do with older women, or, at least, with women older than them.

“So I made myself look available, and he hit on me, and we came back here, and then he really hit on me – in fact, he hit on me several times. We didn’t make any formal arrangements, but he said he’d be back at the same club the next Saturday. By then, my mind was working, and what it was working on was whether he and Cheryl might be good together.

“The next Saturday I picked him up again. This time, when we got home, I asked him how he would feel about a little mother-daughter action. He said just the right thing – ‘If the daughter is half as hot as the mother, then hell yes!’ Well, Tom and Cheryl hit it off, and then he and I hit it off, and then all three of us hit it off, and the next week we began making plans. And here we all are.”

And then she added, “And that brings us to this afternoon. I’d feel awful if anything happened that made you feel uncomfortable, so I want to make sure that neither of us experiences any surprises today.” She thought for a moment, “Or, at least, surprises that aren’t good ones,” she said, smiling.

Although I hadn’t realized it, Lorraine had put her finger right on what was actually making me a little apprehensive.

“I’m glad you said that. I think I might have been a little, I don’t know, nervous about today. But as Jane explained it, you – and Cheryl and Tom, I guess – invited us over so that you and I – and Marmaduke – could have a little – what would you call it – a play date. Is that about right?”

“A play date – I love that! Yes, a play date, with you and me and Marmy. I don’t know if you knew, but at Alyce and Frieda’s, Cheryl and I watched you and Jane ... and your “playmates.” And we both noticed how you ... well, it was obvious that this was your first time being involved with dog, but you handled what had to be a really strange situation, and you handled it nicely. Also, we couldn’t help but notice how good you and Jane are with each other.

“Anyhow, sure, you’re a good-looking man – not as good as my son-in-law, but – not bad – but it was how you and Jane treated each other that really struck us. She’s very lucky – you’re both lucky. But now, let’s see if you and I can get lucky.

“So tell me. At Alyce’s? Did you like watching Cheryl and me suck off the German shepherd?”

I nodded. “I have to admit – it was pretty exciting, watching the two of you – or the three of you.”

“Well, it’s even hotter with Marmaduke. Shall I show you? First, though, maybe we should slip out of some of these clothes...” We certainly wouldn’t want anything to get snagged on Marmy’s claws, would we?”

She got up and took a step over to me. “Perhaps you can help me with this drawstring...” I helped, and for my efforts, I was treated to the sight of those firm, shapely legs I had noticed in the very first video. I smiled, and she acknowledged my smile with one of her own.

“Here, let me help you with that nice pullover.” She helped, then folded it and draped it over a hanger. Then, “Do you mind if I ... belts are always such a nuisance, aren’t they?” Well, my belt didn’t pose much of an challenge to Lorraine, and in what seemed like no time, my slacks were off me and onto another hanger.

Lorraine stroked my chest with her surprisingly long fingers, dragging her peach-painted nails across the skin, gently, stopping to toy with my nipples, not so gently. Looking down at my crotch, still encased in one of the form-fitting briefs that Lauren had brought me from Rome, but not touching – yet.

“I always have trouble with the tiny buttons on this pajama shirt – can you help me with them?”

She made the request seem so normal – practical, almost – that I didn’t feel the least bit awkward. My fingers didn’t even tremble (well, just a little, at first) as I unbuttoned her satin pajama top ‘til it finally hung there, unbuttoned, but still mostly closed. I looked at her. She smiled, “Yes,” and I spread open the shirt and slid it off her shoulders. I even had the presence of mind to carry it, along with the drawstring pants that had fallen to the carpet, and laid them across the loveseat.

And then I stopped to take in the sight. Lorraine is a full-bodied woman. Not “large.” I think the best word is “buxom.” It’s a word that isn’t used much these days, but I think it’s the perfect word to describe Lorraine − a “healthily plump, warm, friendly woman,” but also, implying a gay, happy disposition. I think those words describe Lorraine perfectly, and that’s what greeted my eyes at this moment.

After the skinny “flappers” of the 1920’s, and now today’s Victoria’s Secret models and fitness instructors, you’d say Lorraine was carrying an extra 25 pounds or so. But a hundred years ago, her body would have been regarded as the ideal − soft, curvy, with extra flesh in all the right places. Looking at her, I could already tell how good that smooth, soft flesh would feel pressed up against mine.

Of course, I have to comment on her full, “buxom” breasts. Her nipples were pierced, but differently: one had a gold ring, the other a “barbell”-type stud, except that the ends of the “barbell” weren’t round balls, but little cubes, like dice. And her nipples were unusually long. She teased them, and I’d swear, when she stopped, they stuck out almost an inch beyond the stud and the ring.

She saw my gaze stop there. “You like them?” she asked, smiling, idly tweaking one nipple then bending down to lick and suck on the other. “They’re yours, at least, today.”

She paused. “Maybe other days, too.”

“Let’s get the other member of our party in here.” She stepped out the bedroom door and called, “Cheryl, Honey – can you bring Marmy in here for us?”

I heard a small ruckus in the hallway, then Cheryl’s voice encouraging, “Marmy, go see Mommy!” followed by the big, ungainly brute bounding into the room and trying to leap on Lorraine, then onto me, then on Lorraine again. Also, I noticed that he was wearing little cloth booties on each of his four huge paws. Each booty was tied with a little drawstring to keep from being kicked off by the rambunctious pooch.

And seeing him in this room, with me, it struck me how big Marmaduke is. And that led to me to thinking how big his cock must be. I didn’t get a good look at it that night at Alyce’s, and my thoughts went to seeing it up close and at work – with Lorraine – with me.

He put his paws up on Lorraine’s shoulders and began to lick her face – and she licked him back. Well, considering what she would probably be licking soon, his tongue was no big deal. She led him over to a cushion that on closer inspection looked like it might be a dog bed. She bunched a few cushions around the dog bed, and Marmaduke jumped onto the bed and lay down on his side, his hind legs spread – for easy access. He knew what this routine meant.

“You’ve seen me and Cheryl sucking on Caesar’s cock. Would you like to see how I look with Marmy’s big dick in my mouth?” She didn’t wait – she already knew what my answer was. She leaned over Marmy and grasped – gently – the sizable sheath, and I could see then that the fat tip of his cock was just beginning to come out.

She stroked and massaged a little, and more of the dog cock emerged, and you could start to get a sense of how big this thing was going to be when it was fully ... fully out and erect.

Lorraine said, “Why don’t you come over and give me – and Marmy – a hand. After all, you two are going to be partners this afternoon, so you might as well get acquainted.”

I stepped over to the cushion where Lorraine was, and like she said, since Marmy and I were going to be partners in ... in whatever was going to be happening this afternoon, I reached my hand down next to Lorraine’s and very tentatively put my fingers on his sheath. It was apparent immediately that there was a significant piece of flesh inside that furry skin. She smiled and told me, “Don’t worry, James, you’re doing fine.” And that’s when I realized, Lorraine’s gentle manner and playful way of putting things were making everything very easy for me.

Between us, it was a matter of seconds before we got Marmaduke’s cock out and fully extended, and let me tell you, it was “significant” – nearly eight inches long, and fat, and veiny, with a kind of blunt tip that had a little curlicue on the end. All in all, it was a fearsome-looking instrument.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.