Ch 39.5 - Matilda Episode 3 - Cover

Ch 39.5 - Matilda Episode 3

by Emmeran

Copyright© 2021 by Emmeran

Time Travel Sex Story: Another midnight visit from Matilda.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Time Travel   .

Breasts... !

There were succulent, delightful breasts everywhere I touched, lots of them.

I had inserted my hand into a barrel of wonderful breasts.

My right arm seemed to be trapped so my left hand had to do extra breast duty.

I found nipples. Lovely nipples, the bringer of life; the very first thing that brings joy to a newborn human or any other mammal.

Someone sucking gently on my right thumb...

Svelte flanks under my left hand...

Delicious moans and undulations against my groin!

Awake.

I had two writhing women in my embrace.

My cock was rock-hard and eager. Hang on down there fella, have to try to mentally come to grips with the situation first.

Tough luck, a small, silky hand inserted me into a slippery, hot velvet vise. My sleepy mind clouded quickly with lust and need. The pheromones in the air where over powering.

I grabbed the hips I felt and drove home as hard as I could, I heard a light gasp and a moaned “Si”; it was Matilda. I started to use her as she liked to be used, Matilda liked it with strength and power; I gave her that.

Soon the sucking on my thumb stopped, I continued to stroke boldly into Matilda; I was delicately violent.

Gymnastics on the far side of the bed and suddenly there was a tongue helping as I worked Matilda, licking her clit and my cock on every stroke.

Michelle tried to push her groin into Matilda’s face but I caught it with the hand of my captured right arm, Two fingers delved into that sopping wet pussy and I found her G-spot, she lost control.

I began to short stroke Matilda and changed my angle so I was rubbing her G-spot with each thrust.

My fingers and thrusts found a rhythm together and the moans escalated to wails of ecstasy.

They began to shudder almost in perfect unison, I held on tight and thrust deeply and filled Matilda with my hot eager sperm.

Their wails and convulsions had subsided to whimpers and I had vacated their orifices and focused on catching my breath.

Another Matilda surprise.

Exhaustion quickly took me back into a now dreamless sleep.

I didn’t stir again until the cock crowed.

Matilda was gone again.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.