Cornelius Sees Some Ghosts - Cover

Cornelius Sees Some Ghosts

Copyright© 2021 by RWMoranUSMCRet

Chapter 7

Fan Fiction Story: Chapter 7 - This short story is a fan fiction feature about the film series called "Topper". It later was the first sitcom on television in the early 1950s. The original film starred Cary Grant and Constance Bennett. There is only minimal sex in this story although the film was considered quite risque at the time due to the sexy clothing worn by Constance Bennett not unlike the early Tarzan films of the time.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Ghost   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

Mrs. Topper was surprised that the golf partner Maureen visited their home that following Saturday because she was all prepared for a day in the country having a picnic with her personal doctor. She was in a state of anticipation because she knew that her feminine folds would be the desert on their menu on the picnic blanket.

She asked her willing spouse Cornelius to entertain their unexpected visitor and he showed no hesitation to filling that role to make her agenda complete to her satisfaction.

Of course, as soon as the dust settled in the driveway after the departing Doctor’s little red sports car, Maureen was down on her knees getting Cornelius ready for her servicing in all her feminine openings in a momentous “trip around the world” with Marion and George and the dog Neil watching with great interest.

Poor Neil was unable to contain his canine enthusiasm watching the redheaded woman take it from behind making outrageous noises like a bitch in heat. Maureen shook her red hair wildly needing it so badly that she begged the middle-aged banker to do her again without delay.

Marion was tempted to slip inside the wanton girl’s beautiful body to taste Mister Topper’s spunk in all the dirty ways that she was so addicted to ever since she had been broken in by her depraved real Uncle with his nasty habits. Her George had always been the proper gentleman, and she loved him for it, but she missed those raw nights of pure sex when all that really matter was the tingle that she simply had to have when push came to shove.

Then, before she could make her move inside the girl, she saw her husband George enter Topper’s less than muscular body for the same purpose to experience the beautiful girl’s seductive limbs.

That changed her mind in a hurry because she knew she would be constrained by manners to act like a wife to George in the scenario and pretend to be sexy but still remain a nice girl with normal needs like any other female.

She missed her Uncle’s little games like letting her ass cheeks hang over the edge of the seat and shove his ten inch dick into her anus from behind. His continuous chatter of dirty words and suggestive filth kept her in a state of nervous anxiety. He explored her rectal secrets with his thick cock touching her long neglected corners that needed prodding so badly that she had to struggle to keep her filthy vocabulary hidden inside her corrupted depths.

She looked over at Neal and he stretched his powerful body out on top of her rump. Soon, he was making her take it from behind just like the redhead under Topper’s humping form.

Marion was used to Neal now and she knew he would never push too deeply inside her anal passage. She reached up and sipped at his little cask of spirits which never seemed to be empty no matter how much she and George imbibed from it both day and night.

She was in her first orgasm from Neal’s naughty dick when she saw Topper pull out of the beautiful girl’s behind and spread her lips wide for his entire length. Marion watched the girl’s head bobbing with interest because she saw the girl had great technique in face fucking that far surpassed her own unskilled efforts in that direction. She knew it was because she really didn’t enjoy having a dick in her mouth like most of her female friends. Marion carefully hid the fact that she enjoyed using her tongue on her female acquaintances rather than the randy boys with their greedy hands on top of her head or pulling her hair to show her exactly who was the boss in the face-fucking game.

In fact, when she saw her chance to taste the beautiful redhead called Maureen, she inserted her ghostly face in between her ass cheeks and licked to her heart’s content. She knew the girl would be so distracted by Topper’s dick in her mouth that she would simply put it down to her over-eager cunt reacting to her oral efforts at the other end of her beautiful body. She simply put her sudden orgasm down to Topper’s efforts between her ruby-red lips with his happy cock doing all the work up above.

Topper was still inside the poor girl’s mouth when his spouse came home.

Quickly, they ran down to the back patio to take up positions on the veranda doing their best to appear as innocence as possible under the circumstances. Mrs. Topper didn’t notice anything amiss because she was still flustered from her session with her personal trainer who was an expert humper of still attractive older women with time on the hands and willing pussies waiting to be exercised without delay.

The cook’s assistant, a young dark-skinned girl called Nancy giggled at the sight because she could see the guilt written all over both Mister and Mrs. Topper’s faces. Of course, she could not see George or Marion or the Saint Bernard Neal. The huge dog was licking his dong like all dogs do, but in his case he was cleaning Marion’s juices from his doggie dick with fastidious attention.

Nancy was in her servant’s uniform with the short black skirt ending just below her chubby ass cheeks covered by the white lace bottom. She was in the habit of bending over in front of Mister Topper at every opportunity because she knew it would make him instantly erect and she loved to see his arousal because it gave her a sense of feminine power over his male desires despite her lower standing on the rungs of the ladder of society. She had gotten the job because the cook was her Mom and she had only recently passed her eighteenth birthday with little fanfare.

Nancy was still a virgin.

Well, at least a technical virgin, despite having been taken anally several times by lucky boyfriends that convinced her it was a perfect way to get around the unplanned family route. She knew that opening her feminine folds would seal her doom to an unwed future forever and a day as a teenage mother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.