Tucson - Cover

Tucson

by Dilbert Jazz

Copyright© 2021 by Dilbert Jazz

BDSM Sex Story: Do you ever get any of those spam e-mail messages in your mailbox, stating, "There are naked mature women ready to be fucked, all you must do is contact them and they live just around the corner?" This is a story of one of those encounters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting   BBW   .

Do you ever get any of those e-mail messages that are spam in your mailbox, stating, “There are naked mature women ready to be fucked, all you must do is contact them, and they live just around the corner?” He has many such messages.

His father used to tell him, “If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.” But he figured he would try it anyway and see.

He went out to the site called “onenightfriend.com.” It showed lots of naked women, tits, pussies, and asses. They really would not show any real faces or full-size pictures. His experience was that these sites were all run by computer bots. You had to pay to get on the site and talk to them. He could meet what he thought were real women, but all they would do was suck away lots of time and money. But he was horny that night and looked forward to talking to somebody and taking advantage of them. So, he signed up for the site, anyway. The minimum amount is for a week. Little did he know, he would pay for it afterward when his credit card information got used in North Korea, and he would have to cancel his card. But it got him onto the site.

As luck would have it, he found this overweight woman. From his experience, fat women suffered from low self-esteem issues and were easy to manipulate, making them his primary targets for sex. He also felt he would not have any chances with women who looked like models. His experiences had proved that to be true. He contacted Tucson via the website chat page. They started talking, and since this was a site where you were looking for sex, the conversation found its way to sex. It turns out that Tucson has just gotten off work and was horny. She would have sex right now if he came over to her place.

He grabbed his bag of goodies, filled with dildos, ball gags, and other toys. He always had a plan for those women who left the front doors open to perverts like him. They should know who they are letting in. Yes, he was a pervert and proud of it, as it has pleased him over the years. When he gets to her apartment, she lets in the strange little man, takes him into her living room, and offers him something to drink, “Care for something to drink? A beer, maybe.”

He replies, “A beer would be great.”

She brings out two cans of beer and says, “Would you like something to eat?”

He says, “Sure, how about some chips.”

“Chips would be nice.” She went to get the chips, and he considered using a date rape drug but decided against that. It would be better to let her choose her fate, so he asks her, “Care to try some bondage, where you get tied up and fuck senseless.”

“That would work for me.” She says from the kitchen, on the other side of the room.

When she returns, he asks, “I found you on the one-night friend, and this is the one night. What I want to do is to tie you up with your wrist to your legs just below the knees and then fuck every hole you have, at least once. What do you think of that?”

She looked at him, a bit surprised, but was expecting something like this to happen, as the site she was on was for kinky sex. She pauses for a minute and says, “Well, let’s get started.”

She stands up and starts removing her clothes. At the same time, she pulled off the t-shirt with a logo from where she works, revealing a giant bra, holding her enormous melons in place so they would not flop all over the place. She removes her bra by first pulling her breasts out of their confinement and exposing them to his gaze. He is in awe as she rotates her bra around her torso to make it easy to undo the four clasps holding the bra in place. She had no shoes on because she took them off when she got home and put them away. She reaches for the waistband of her stretch pants and removes them with no ceremony. She is not wearing underwear, and her pussy lips are glistening from her juices, as she must be sexually excited by all that is happening. This event is the fantasy she has been having for several years; tonight, it is happening. She has through caution to the wind and is expecting to have lots of orgasms.

He moved the furniture out of the middle of the room. He removes his clothes quickly so as not to lose the mood. He said, “Lie down on the floor,” reached into his bag, and got out to ropes. He starts with one wrist as he gets down on the floor and loops some bondage rope around it. He pulls the corresponding leg back to where they meet the wrist and ties the ankles.

He tells her, “Raise your legs as high as they can expose your pussy to the air. I call this the spread-eagle position because it spreads your pussy before me. I have access to all of those pleasures.”

The ropes would do the trick for her. She reaches up and grabs her legs, pulls on them to create the spread eagle. The position holds them in place while he ties her wrist to the legs so she would not have to keep them any longer. She is in a spread-eagle position by the time he finishes, with her legs apart. He gets a pillow for her head so it would not be in the air because of being tied in this position. He also raises her butt and puts a cushion there to make it more comfortable for her.

Now, he had access to all her pleasures. She is at his mercy. Now is the time to let her know that. He caresses her clitoris with his fingers. Her juices flowed with the excitement building up as he moved his hands over the skin’s surface, sensitizing it to its touch. He figured he would remove the edge by playing with her clitoris. He moved his fingers around the clitoris to have a push out of his home where he could access it. He gave her a massive orgasm, giving her much more pleasure for the evening. He started manipulating the clitoris and making it more sensitive. He would pinch him occasionally and then caress it. He reached down and licked it in between his teeth. That is when it put her over the edge, and she studied and moaned with the first orgasm of the evening. Now, she was ready for whatever he wanted to do. He asked her, “Do you have any ice?”

She responded, “Yes, in the refrigerator. It’s in the ice maker.” He got up from where he was sitting playing with her, went into the kitchen, got a small glass, and put some ice cubes in it. He came back and sat beside her. She was in a position where she could not move. So, when he picked up an ice cube and started rubbing it over her skin, she could not do much more than Say, “That’s cold.” the ice cube had no rough edges. It was smooth all over. He took it over to her ass, slowly rotating it and applying pressure to go inside her.

He asks, “Do you feel that?”

She said, “Yes, I could feel it when you were rubbing it on my skin around my anus just before you popped it in, but after it went in, the feeling of cold disappeared. But then, you would not expect nerve endings to be inside the colon. Just at the exit point.”

He grabbed another piece of ice, did the same procedure to remove the edges, and then inserted it into her pussy. He knew from experience that she would feel special when he got to her G spot and other sensitive areas inside. He took two or three of them; he took the rest of the ice cubes and put them inside of your pussy so he could feel the cold when he put his fingers inside her to massage your pussy. Once he thought there was no more ice inside the pussy and that it had all melted, he reached down. He started sucking on her pussy, drying out all the water that had melted from the ice, driving her crazy, and she started having many orgasms as he continued sucking the water out. When he felt the water was all gone, he went to her ass and did the same thing because he had to tease it to make it open so the water would come out.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.