7 August 2009 - Cover

7 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Hanna McKinnon wants to have her fun time with Dan, so she plans a dinner and movie date.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan waited in the living room for Hanna, wearing a T-shirt and his lounger shorts. Jenny lightly complained that she wasn’t invited along.

“Jenny, you’ve had plenty of sex time and dates with Dan. It’s time you shared him with your sister.”

“I’ll bring Hanna to bed with me more often, for you, Daddy.”

“While Dan and Hanna are out for their fun, I’m sure that Wendy, Tina, and I can keep you entertained, in and out of bed.”


Hanna came from her bedroom, and his eyes widened at her erotic sight. She was wearing a white criss-cross top open very low and a pleated, tennis-style skirt.

“Don’t you look nice in virgin white?” he remarked.

“You know that I’m far from being a virgin since it was you who was my first fuck.”

“I certainly remember.”

“Do you like my top and skirt? The material is so soft, and I can easily alter the opening in front.” She turned around, modelling her clothes for him. Hanna pulled slightly on the material, the edge of one nipple showing.

“You look very sensual.”

“I was hoping to look slutty for you.”

“You are sensually slutty.”

Lisa handed Dan a Viagra and a glass of water. “I expect you to be very busy with Hanna. Your daughter needs you to show people that you love her.”

“That will be easy to do.”

Hanna went to her knees, releasing his cock and balls from his pants, and began to suck on it. “I need your cock hard so I can show it off in the park, restaurant, and movie theatre,” she said as Jenny and Lisa took a turn sucking on it.

They said goodbye to everyone, and she flashed her bare pussy, getting into his Mustang. During the drive, Hanna stroked his cock, helping to activate the Viagra.


Dan shut off the Mustang’s throaty-sounding engine away from other parked cars. Hanna didn’t care if anyone was nearby, going to one knee and sucking on his cock. “It’s starting to get hard.”

“I don’t think my T-shirt will hide my cock very well.”

“It isn’t supposed to. I’ll hide your cock if necessary.”

Hanna took his hand, beginning their walk, and smiled, his loose-hanging balls and the head almost in view. He smiled at her, admiring her revealing cleavage, and his hand was soon low on her hip.

“I know what you’re doing,” he smiled.

“What am I doing?” She asked, not so innocently.

“You’re pulling on my shirt so my cock will show.”

“That’s true, and I can feel you tugging slightly on my top, so my tit might pop into view.”

“Aren’t we a pair to behold?”

Noticing people approaching, she let his shirt relax, partially covering the head, though his low hanging balls could be seen. His right hand was now under her short hem, feeling the flexing of her ass cheek.

“I thought for sure that woman saw your cock or balls,” Hanna said, looking back.

“She and the man were probably looking at your mostly exposed breasts and sexy-looking long legs.”

Hanna directed them to a park bench by the stone archway. “If I let people see my bare pussy, will you let me show your hard cock?”

“I don’t know. I don’t want to have someone call the police to report a man exposing himself in the park.”

“I would say, how can that be? I was with him the whole time, and I didn’t see him showing his cock to anyone.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.