The New Toy - Cover

The New Toy

by Dark Pen

Copyright© 2023 by Dark Pen

BDSM Sex Story: A short story about a new toy. This MAY be based on a true story...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   .

He looked down at her, naked, her eyes glazed with lust and her pussy dripping onto the sheets. Of course, it wasn’t her just pussy that he was going to be playing with, which was one reason why she was so wet.

“Look what we have here,” he said holding up a stainless steel plug, complete with a bright-pink, heart shaped jewel set in the base.

He’d told her he was going to buy one. She’d blushed when he’d said it, but her interest in anal sex had become more evident as her interest in submission grew. It had taken a long time to get her to the point where she’d even consider wearing the leather cuffs. But she’d admitted to him, once she’d tried them, that she liked them, even though they weren’t really attached to anything other than each other. And that was with a clip she could easily release. Right now the clips weren’t attached because he had a plan and he was hoping she’d follow it.

“You know where this is going to go, right?”

She nodded her head, eyes wide.

“Show me.”

She shook her head.

He smiled and grabbed one of her nipples. She tried to push his hand away, but he just got a firmer grip and twisted a bit. She moaned.

He loved her nipples. They were long and thick and twisting and pulling them never failed to make her drip.

“Put these here,” he said, pulling harder on the nipples and placing her wrists above her head with his other hand. “Keep them there until I tell you to move them.”

Now using both hands, he twisted and pulled her nipples as she moaned and gasped.

“Open your legs.”

“No ... please...”

“Open them,” he said, slapping the inside of one thigh. “I want to see how wet your cunt is.”

“Don’t call it that,” she said.

“You’ve earned ten with the belt,” he said quietly. “Now, open your legs. C’mon.”

She slowly slid them apart but when he started to move one hand between them, she snapped them closed.

“You’re gonna get those ten strokes on your cunt if you don’t open your legs when you’re told to,” he warned.

“No,” she said shaking her head.

“Yes,” he replied. “But, I’ll tell you what,” she gasped as he twisted and rolled the nipple he hadn’t let go of yet, “if you’re not wet when I touch you, you won’t get any at all.”

They both knew she was soaked, and she moaned and looked away as her legs opened and his fingers split her inner lips. He wasn’t surprised that she was sopping and slippery. She moaned while he teased her clit, then whimpered when he removed his hand.

He took hold of one knee and pulled her leg back.

“Here,” he said taking her hand and replacing his with it, “hold that there. Now the other one. C’mon ... pull those legs back, I wanna see that wet cunt you’ve got.”

“That’s so dirty...”

“Of course it’s dirty,” he said, watching her body jerk as he gave her a tap on her spread sex. “It’s a cunt. It’s made for someone to play with it.” He slid two fingers forcefully inside her, fucking her for a moment. “Right?”

She looked away and he pulled his fingers out with a wet slurp and slapped the inside of one thigh.

“Right?”

“Yes...” she said quickly, seeing he was going to slap her other thigh.

He picked up the heavy, steel plug. It wasn’t huge, but it was substantial for her, being just over three inches in length and an inch and a quarter in diameter. Plus it was steel, so there was no give to it at all.

“You know where this is going, don’t you,” he teased.

“No...”

“You don’t know where I’m going to put this?”

“No, that’s bad,” she said. “You can’t put anything there.”

“Where is there?”

She said nothing and he slapped her ass with his hand.

“Keep this up, and you’re getting twenty with that belt,” he warned. “Now where does this belong?”

“In ... inside me.”

“Inside you where?” he demanded.

“Please don’t make me say it.”

Six more blows landed on her ass and she squirmed, almost letting go of her knees as her legs closed. He forced her back into position.

“Do not close your legs,” he ordered. “I want to see that slut cunt on display.”

“Don’t call it that.”

He ran his fingers through her wet lips and they came away shining with her oils.

“That’s what it is,” he said, holding them up to show her. “A cunt. And you’re a slut,” he said. She closed her eyes and wouldn’t answer, so he gripped her jaw with the hand still wet with her pussy juice and turned her to face him. “So it’s a slut cunt, right?”

She nodded.

“Good girl,” he replied. “Now where is this going to go?”

“My ... my butt.”

“No,” he said, then slapped her ass again, hard. She moaned. “That’s your butt. Where is this going?”

“In my...”

“Say it slut.”

“inmyass.”

“Louder,” he ordered. “I want to make sure you know where it’s going.”

“In my ass,” she said, looking completely embarrassed.

“That’s right, it’s going in your ass,” he said. “Then, I’m going to turn you over, and you’ll get your twenty with the belt.”

“It was ten,” she said quickly.

“You kept fighting me, so now it’s twenty.”

She moaned.

“Then, if you’re a very, very good girl, I’ll let you suck my cock,” he said. “You want to do that, don’t you?”

She nodded, very eagerly. She loved to suck cock and he certainly wasn’t going to object.

“But first, this has to go into your ass,” he said. “And before we do that, we might want to warm it up a bit.”

“Fuck,” she said as the cold metal was pressed against her belly. “That’s too cold.”

“I know,” he said. “Now, there are three easy ways to warm this up. I could put it under warm water. I could push it in your cunt. Or I could have you suck on it.”

“I’m not doing that!” she said eyes narrowed. “It’s for my ass.”

“Relax,” he said. “This is brand new and I washed and disinfected it after I took it out of the package. Now since it’s going to make you feel so good, and I know how much you like to suck on things, I think you should use your mouth.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.