Fall - Cover

Fall

Copyright© 2021 by Mark Gander

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Frank Geist discovers that, yes, you can go home again, and sometimes find something that you missed out on by being away. In his case, this includes his own sister, old flames, and his twin daughters, aged fourteen.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting  

Just after dawn
Thanksgiving Day

“Damn, bro, you’re really gonna knock me up or die trying, aren’t you?” Megan giggled as she pushed back furiously at me with her hips.

“Yes, well, I’d be a fool not to with a sister like you,” I chuckled as I drove deeper and bottomed out inside her twat.

“Well, don’t forget about your fiancee, babe,” Bella laughed over my shoulder as she grabbed my hips and guided me in and out of my sister.

“Trust me, you’re quite unforgettable, dear. Have I neglected you yet?” I reassured my intended bride

“Nope, and we want to keep it that way, don’t we? You’ve got a lot of ladies to breed, after all. Granted, there’s Mark and Lyle, but neither of them have sired any brats that came to term yet. At least not to my knowledge. I think that you, my dear, will have to do most of the heavy lifting when it comes to putting buns in our respective ovens. Strong, healthy sons and daughters,” Bella encouraged me as I pushed in and out of Megan yet again.

“At least we will have Eric to breed the twins, once he comes of age. And that’s not far off, thank God,” Megan panted as she enjoyed my next stroke inside her delectable snatch.

“I’m really looking forward to that, too. Our twins are gonna give us grandbabies before we know it! And they’ll grow up with their cousins, uncles, aunties, etc. This will be all they know. It will be normal to them, unlike most families that instill stupid rules, morals, and other idiotic notions into their youth. Turn them into prudes and such.

“Our youngsters will know that if someone’s at least fourteen and so are you, and you want to fuck them and they want to fuck you, that it’s perfectly fine to get it on with them. It’s healthy. It’s natural, as is nudity,” Bella moaned with anticipation, telling me that such a prospect excited her just as sharing me with Megan did.

“Yep, none of the silly Baptist rubbish that my folks pushed on us. Mom was a hypocrite about it and so was Dad, but they kept it up for years nonetheless. No revival tent meetings, Vacation Bible School, and other stupidity for our little ones. They’ll grow up with a much clearer view of the world, one not clouded by superstition, bigotry, fairy tales, junk science, and medievalism,” I chuckled.

“Yeah, they’ll still be hillbillies, but smarter ones. Like Elly May if she had a proper education,” Megan snickered, even as she squirted on me and tightened up like a vise on my cock.

I stared down at my sister’s lovely buttocks one last time as I relished the warmth and wetness of her twat. Then I erupted inside her wonderful pussy like a geyser and sent plenty of my own swimmers toward her aging eggs to try and make at least one baby with her. I really hoped that it would take sooner rather than later, as I was more than ready to do anal with her again and had avoided that to ensure her impregnation first.

“Okay, now, we shower, we watch some TV, as it’s not yet time to wake the little ones, and then I give Bella her turn. Sounds fair? Two Thanksgiving morning fucks before breakfast. Sounds good to me at least!” I proposed, making Bella blush and Megan wink at both of us.

“Three to a shower? Want to try that again? I know that it’s crowded, but I love it ... and when we get enough money, we can enlarge the shower to allow for a threesome even better,” Megan urged us, leading the way so that the three of us could “soap and grope,” as Mary called it.

The shower was more than glorious, even though all we did was lather and fondle each other up, as well as rinse off. I wondered what Lyle, Mary, Mark, Martin, Sally, Kelly, Anna, and Bianca all did in bed while we got it on, of course. Hell, I wondered what Carrie and Charlotte did with each other in the sack. It was probably lots of lezzie stuff to help hold them over until Eric’s next birthday, when he would be treated as a man at last. So far, he seemed to be the only guy they had in mind, but they clearly dug each other as well.

“What are the odds that Lyle is being worn down good and hard by Mary, too? You know how she is. Whoever she’s with, that guy is gonna be used and abused in all of the best ways. She probably wore him out even when they were at Bethel as much as she could. It’s just not in her nature to settle for lackluster sex. She loves to cowgirl it up, you know. Among other things,” I teased my lovers as we dried off and I prepared to give Bella her due.

“The usual or something different?” Bella teased me, knowing my penchant for doggy-style and prone bone sex.

Sure, we varied positions now and then, just for some extra spice, but at my core, I was a fan of taking a woman like a bitch. I proved that yet again as I pushed Bella onto her belly and slid into her luscious twat from behind. She was already as slick and juicy as I knew her to be, aroused as she was by the fact that she just helped me commit incest. We both knew what we wanted, for me to take her and make her my bitch in heat, too.

Bella might well be a slut, but she was MY slut. She knew it and so did I. The same was also inescapably true for Megan, my sister. She belonged first and foremost to me and we all knew that for a fact. I owned both ladies and they were both quite happy and proud to belong to me, to be my sluts, my bitches, my fuckmeat, and my personal playthings. So what if they were older women ... they were MY cougars and I was no spring chicken myself.

I stared down at that fine, freckled bottom as I pumped in and out of Bella, taking my fiancee as hard and fast as she craved and deserved. It was a damn good thing that the shower had lasted half an hour at least, not counting the time that it took to towel off. We were as hot and heavy as ever since we renewed our passionate love affair, which was equally true with Megan and I. I playfully bit and kissed Bella as I thrust harder and deeper in and out of her slippery gash, quite eager to seed her again. The twins needed siblings, didn’t they?

We kept it up for several more minutes, while Megan played the same role for us that Bella did earlier. She helped control my pace from behind while whispering hot and steamy notions in our ears. She gripped my sides and moved in tandem with Bella and I as I went balls deep inside my fiancee’s coppery bush. At last, Bella screamed loudly enough to awaken the dead, fittingly for an undertaker, and I splattered the walls of her gooey cunt with my load.

“We never did get around to the TV part, did we? Well, that’s no big loss. The Macy’s parade isn’t on yet and won’t be for how long, and even then, it’s likely to be a let down compared to most years, thanks to the pandemic. Nobody watching it in person, everyone on TV. I can’t wait for that business to be over. The vaccine can’t come fast enough, though I know that they can’t rush it for obvious reasons,” I chuckled as I pulled both ladies up close to me and we snuggled under the covers.

“See now, aren’t we the picture of domesticity? Three to a bed, making love, or fucking or whatever, and then curling up under the blankets to cuddle instead of rushing off. I’d offer to eat Bella out, but we want that load to do its job, so that’s out for the moment, alas. We can still warm each other up with our body heat, can’t we? Though I could rim her and vice versa, if you wished to see that more than the TV. Or we could watch some home movies,” Megan offered to put on some of our amateur porn to watch instead of the news or whatever else was on the tube.

“I vote for the rimjobs myself. Have at it, ladies ... and know that I want my turn to rim you as well when you’re done. And then we can cuddle,” I laughed and almost stiffened at the prospect of my girls tonguing each other’s butts.

“Oh, fuck, yeah, Megan ... you have the best ideas!” Bella declared as she grabbed my sister, spread her cheeks apart, and got busy licking her tush.

I couldn’t wait as long as I planned, of course, so I soon found my tongue buried up Bella’s pucker while she ate Megan’s ass. It was too damn yummy to resist, after all, that sexy, pale, freckled booty of my fiancee’s, just as Bella couldn’t turn down a chance to munch on Megan’s succulent derriere. It was an analingual daisy chain and we were all quite happy to partake of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.