Edie's Daughter - Cover

Edie's Daughter

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: The 16yr old daughter of 42yr old GF wants sex. She picks on me, one of her mother's lovers, to learn from. I wasn't sure if I was blessed or not but I sure would find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Romantic   First   .

I was enjoying my second cup of coffee on a Saturday morning. Edie was in the small shower getting ready to go somewhere. We’d had a simple breakfast in robes. I’d dress later and go about my business. We had another date tonight for dinner and a concert. Last night was just watch a movie on TV then go to bed and fuck.

We’d been dating for about six months and screwing for five, most often on weekends. I’m Tony, a divorced bachelor nearly fifty and my blue-eyed blond girlfriend is in her early forties with a daughter, Allie, who lives with her.

Speaking of which, Allie just bounced into the kitchen. “Hey Uncle Tony, how do you like my birthday present?”

She always called me “Uncle” and I don’t know why. And when I said “bounced” that’s what her young but substantial tits were doing in almost plain view. She was wearing her sixteenth birthday present, a translucent “baby-doll” sleep thing. Her nipples were very noticeable bumps in the outfit which was so short you could see all her legs and much of the panties if she moved at all. She didn’t hold still; I’m sure on purpose.

My pecker swelled even after the draining it got from Edie this morning. “Very nice and cute, just like you,” was my comment. She beamed and went to the refrigerator, bending over at exactly the best angle to give me a great view. I could see the bottom and nipple of one hanging breast if I tore my gaze away from the panties tightly stretched over luscious buns and camel toe. I didn’t feel quite as evil since the sixteen she had turned a week ago is age of consent here.

Edie had quietly entered the room. “Enjoying the view?” she teased. She knows her daughter and has said Allie is so much like her at that age. I hadn’t pursued that line of inquiry out loud. Maybe I should have.

Mom kissed me goodbye and left. Allie brought cereal and juice to the table where she made a point to reach for the sugar bowl in such a way I could see right down the front of the little top. Damn nice ones!

After a couple of bites from her bowl she made conversation, “Have you ever fucked a sixteen-year-old?”

I nearly spilled my coffee and she held back a laugh, the vixen.

“Why do you need to know?” was my follow-up.

“Because I’m old enough now to fuck grownups like you legally. I’ve only done it with a couple of guys my age and it wasn’t great like I read about. Mom says you’re good and she’s a lot older and knows what she’s doing. I’ve got a lot to learn.”

“Damn,” I thought, “Why did Edie have to leave me alone with this temptress?”

I said, “But what would your mom think?”

She grinned and leaned over to give me another tit-shot as she touched the back of my hand, “She won’t mind. You guys don’t have any commitment and her lunch today is with one of the other guys she fucks regularly. He sometimes stays over during the week when you’re not here. Don’t worry, she likes you the best and so do I which is why I’m giving you first shot at my now-legal pussy.”

The blood was rushing from my big head to my little one which didn’t help my thinking at that moment. Then she came and sat in my lap. Remember, I was wearing just a bathrobe.

“Oooo, that feels like it is interested!” was her comment as my shaft fitted in the crack of her ass. I was paralyzed long enough for her to pull her panties aside, open my robe, and sit right down on my dick! “Oooo, that feels even better!” she squealed.

Damn right it did! She pulled my most available hand up under her top to a breast and I began getting acquainted with that lovely flesh as she moved up and down on her hard crotch-skewer.

“Let’s get more comfortable,” was her next command. I was fully in her power as she rose up off me and led me to her pink-and-flowers bedroom. Pushing me on the bed she mounted like a cowgirl. “Mom says this is the best way to fuck. Do you agree?”

I got my tongue back and glibly said, “Any way is the best but this is great. Bend over so I can reach your lovely bosom.” She made pleasure noises as I licked and squeezed and nibbled and sucked on those barely used beauties on her chest.

As my gonads rose to the occasion, she sensed what was happening, “Go ahead, shoot it in me, I’m protected.” She squealed and shook as the hot semen flooded her depths. We rolled on our sides. I was still buried, though somewhat softer, in that velvet socket.

She was first to speak, “Mmmm, that was great. Much, much better than those boys. Never got off with them. Let’s do it again! I know you take longer to reload than they did but we can do other things in the meantime.” Damn, this girl was sophisticated for her youth.

I tried to extricate myself but her legs were strongly clamped around my waist. And then Edie popped her head into her daughter’s bedroom door. Oh SHIT!

“I figured she nailed you. That girl is as strong-headed as I am. When she turns you loose we need to visit. I’m going to take a shower and have a drink. Just enjoy yourself in the meantime. I can wait.”

Allie fucked me one more time in the afternoon before I had to shower and get ready for my date with her mother. Drained my dick for sure!

When we got back from the concert, Edie was having fun with my discomfort, “I hope you’ve recovered enough to give me a good time.”

I wasn’t going to take that “lying down” so I countered, “Didn’t you get enough this afternoon?”

She grinned as she took off her clothes, “That was this afternoon. Now is Now. I’m ready for more and I sure as hell hope you are!”

My dick was plenty hard as I sank it into her fur-framed opening. She didn’t feel any different even though I knew some other penis had recently played there. Did that really matter? I’d been in another partner myself. Twice even. But I was liking this anyway. “Now is Now”, as she had pointed out. We both had no difficulty climaxing and slept together just fine.

In the early morning when there is a blurring of reality and dreams, Edie asked me, with my resurrected erection in hand, “I won’t mind if you enjoy my daughter if you don’t mind if I enjoy my friends.” My turgidity let her know my answer and she impaled herself on it forthwith.

Thus reassured, I went to Allie’s bedroom and was welcomed with open thighs. She squirmed and squealed as I plied her young vagina with my mature phallus and yelped as I pumped more sperm into her reproductive system. Well, I would have if I hadn’t had a vasectomy after my second child was conceived. She didn’t know that yet and loved the idea of wigglers looking for her eggs.

I didn’t see Edie until the next Friday night when I was attending a business reception. Allie was hosting her BFF for an overnight so I figured that sex would be on hold. WRONG!

Mom and I had our usual friendly screw. I, of course, was wondering how many other penises had visited since mine was last there. It was an erotic thought, not a worry.

Edie sleeps like a log and I don’t get any of those delightful half-asleep middle-of-the-night joinings that one can be awakened by. I got up to pee instead. As I exited the bathroom my way was blocked by two naked nymphs in the dim hall nightlight. Wordlessly they each took a hand and led me to Allie’s bedroom.

“Uncle Tony, my girlfriend is too young to fuck you and besides she wants to remain a virgin. I can’t understand why but that’s her choice. She’s real curious though and wants to watch us do it. OK?”

I shed my robe and BFF moved closer for a look at the first live male genitals she’d seen. Allie acted like a tour guide as she instructed her friend to touch and even taste my parts. This girl was still stick-like, with only beginnings of breasts and female hips. Cute though, with short dark hair and pale blue eyes in a pixie-like face.

She was very shy and said nothing, tentatively following Allie’s directions but becoming more relaxed when my cock didn’t bite her. During this I had been laying on my back on the bed and treated to my young lover’s parts brought to my mouth for fun. Finally, with BFF going wide-eyes, Allie mounted me and engulfed my ready rod.

Allie stayed straight up like a cowgirl in a saddle and directed BFF to put one of her nipples in my mouth. I used my fingers to tease the other one and she began showing obvious arousal. I could see her hand at her crotch. When she was instructed to position her almost bald little twat over my face, her real fun began.

She kept tensing and rising up as my tongue found sensitive spots. On one such I could see that she and Allie were locked in a deep kiss with hands on each other’s bosom. That nearly got me off. When I did shoot my wad, Allie rolled off and BFF was between her legs, licking up my creamy gift and moaning. I got behind BFF and rubbed what was left of my boner on her pussy lips as my fingers pulled an orgasm out of her clit.

We took turns showering and I rejoined the gently snoring Edie. I slept in! My lady-friend teased me about my fatigue, “Did I wear you out last night or did I have help?”

Allie spoke with me briefly before I left, “My BFF almost gave in last night and would like to play again sometime. She will be sixteen in about a month and wants you to be her first.” I told her to tell BFF I’d be honored.

She continued, “I tried one of my peers again but still no good. My other ‘uncles’ are tempting but I’m saving myself for you. I know I don’t have to but that’s my choice for now.” Again, I felt honored.

I came over mid-week for what I thought was a “dine and diddle” date but Allie informed me her mother was out with someone else. Some kind of miscommunication. She beamed as she asked, “Can I be your date?”

“What the hell,” I thought, so I said, “Get dressed up a little bit and we’ll go eat for starters.” She turned out to be a good conversationalist. The other diners must have thought it was a dad-daughter outing because that was how we behaved in public. In the car on the way back she fished out my skin flute and began playing it.

When we got to her apartment, Edie’s bedroom door was closed but it was clear that the occupants were not sleeping. Allie grinned at me and we headed to her bedroom for our first full night in bed together. She woke me for the aforementioned “mid-night snacks” twice but I was up having coffee while she snoozed after dawn.

When Edie emerged looking for coffee and saw me, her jaw dropped and she turned bright pink. Without a word she pivoted and returned from whence she came and I heard voices. I took my coffee to Allie’s room and heard voices in the common area followed by the front door closing. Soon she peeked in and signaled for me to come out.

“What are you doing here?” she demanded to know.

“Originally for a dinner date with you. But your backup did an admirable job of keeping me entertained while you were occupied.”

Her robe gaped open as she checked her phone and blushed again as she realized her mistake. My cock stirred at the erotic thoughts when she asked, “Are you too fucked out for a makeup apology screw? I wouldn’t want you to miss out on what you came for.” When I told her I could probably manage, considering the tumescence I was feeling, she added, “I’ll take a shower.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.