Farm Fucking Fun - Cover

Farm Fucking Fun

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: A family seeks Covid 19 safety by going to visit relatives who live on a large and remote farm. They are surprised at the customs out there and must learn to become part of them. It's so good they hate to go back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Farming   Sharing   Incest   First   Nudism   .

The Jones family had relatives on a farm in Nebraska. Their home in a Covid 19 hotspot scared the shit out of them so they contacted the farm family to see if they could spend the summer there. They were invited so packed up both cars and away they went. The last fifty miles were through flat and farmed land, nothing like they had ever seen before. Sitting way back off the two-lane asphalt road was a big old farmhouse with nearby barns, utility buildings, and stock fenced areas. It looked like a picture book they’d seen as kids.

As they pulled up to the big covered porch the farm family came boiling out of the house, the sons first followed by mom and dad. “Welcome,” boomed the dad, Paul’s cousin Herbert who had bought the farm. His wife Peggy was in a very traditional print dress with an apron over it. The kids, Carl and Philip, came up to help them unload and show them around. With so many strong young bodies it happened rather quickly so Peggy guided them to the big back porch and brought some pitchers of drinks to get them settled down after the two-day drive.

Paul hadn’t seen his cousin and wife for quite a while and the boys were toddlers then. They had a lot of catching up to do and the drinks were interrupted by a good ole roast chicken dinner that was gobbled by everyone. The farm boys had hardly left the farm for the last six months since the pandemic reared its ugly microscopic head so they were mesmerized by Melody with her pretty face and luscious tits attached to a very sexy body. She became quickly aware of their interest and it thrilled her teen-aged libido too.

Both of the younger visitors were virgins although had the usual teen desires to rid themselves of that label. The farm boys certainly weren’t but had few opportunities to exercise their genitals with female partners. All four were hoping this might be an opportunity to change that situation although Junior saw the least.

As fortune would have it, the very next day they heard the buzz of a four-wheeler and the neighboring gal, a boyish redhead named Nina rode up to say hi and let them know she was just back from college which had gone remote because of the bugs. The farm boys’ testicles tingled with the memories from which she’d been there before. While she had taken their cherries, but they not hers, she’d kept their peckers in very good condition. Her tits were small but her body in good farm condition and she could fuck forever when they did a helluva job matching that. She was introduced to the new residents and sized them up. Melody might be some competition for cock and Junior was likely a virgin. She knew what they were like.

In front of the newcomers she asked the farm boys if they could spend a few minutes in the barn with her. The newcomers followed and were fascinated as she did a quick strip and gave the boys quickies, commenting it had been four days since she got laid. It didn’t bother them. She laid on her back in the classic position and Carl moved familiarly between her legs to pound away until each came, then Philip moved in and slid his hard cock into her wet pussy to take his piece and get her off again. She gave each man a quick goodbye kiss and said she’d get together with them for a real good time soon. She said goodbye to her “audience” and hopped on her four wheeler.

The new arrivals had their eyes wide open at the surprising show which was put on in front of them just so matter-of—factly. As they all walked back to the house Melody finally got the courage to ask how that came about. Carl explained that it had started four years earlier in high school days when they met at a nearby swimming hole and all were skinny dipping. She was on a contraceptive and took their virginities and they’d screwed several times a week ever since whether or not they had boyfriends or girlfriends. This year she had gone away to college so they only did it on holidays and they missed her. They’d been talking on Skype and had seen some of her boyfriends being naked with her. She never had just one since she didn’t want to get too attached, just have her needs met.

Melody and her brother were sharing one of the boy’s bedrooms so they talked like never before, having shared that “scene”. They were both virgins and careful about exposing their bodies up till now. Neither said anything to the other about that until after lights out when Junior asked his sister in the dark, “Did you ever wonder about that?”

There was a silent period before she replied, “Of course. Everybody does.”

“Did you get aroused?”

“Of course, silly.”

“What did you do about that?”

“Have you ever heard about masturbation?”

“Yeah. I did. Did you?”

Melody snorted, “Why do you want to know anyway?”

“I’ve had thoughts for a while about us and now I’m not so chicken shit to say them. I was wondering if you might be interested in us masturbating each other. I don’t think that’s incest.”

Melody’s tone of voice changed, “So you want to get your hands on my body?”

“Are you interested in feeling mine too?”

Another quiet spell, then a soft reply, “Yeah. I’ve thought about it.”

Junior then said, “Come on over. I’ve got my shorts off and have a hard on for you to touch.”

There was a rustling of sheets and Junior saw, in the dim light, his sister pull off her nightie and panties and then her nude shape as it got under his covers. “Oh my God,” he murmured, “You feel so good just being so close to me. OH!” That last was when her hand gripped his erection so hard it almost hurt. He’d put his undershorts beneath his pillow. He reached for them to catch his spurts when they happened and it wouldn’t take much for that either.

He had a question for his sister, “Have you ever touched one before?”

“Yeah. I’ve been on a few dates where we got that far. Have you touched a girl?” He told her he hadn’t been on dates yet so didn’t know what to do. Her hand came off his dick so he didn’t explode too soon and guided him to tits and crotch with detailed instructions for hands first and then something new for her, cunnilingus. That made her explode and shake so much he was worried until she thanked him with an explanation. She then stroked him and reciprocated with her mouth, having done that once to a boyfriend. Not so messy as catching his spurts in underwear.

They hugged before parting with Melody saying, “I’m going to sleep well tonight. Thanks for getting this started. I think we’ll be good for each other but we need to be pretty discreet.”

Junior nodded. “That was way better than I ever thought it would be. I love you, sis.”

Much of the next day was spent paired off with a farm boy learning chores and then the newcomers were told to get towels and get on the “mule”, a four wheeler that could carry four. Out to a beaver pond back on the farm they went to get cooled off. Carl laughed, “I assume you can swim,” and peeled his clothed off to jump in the pond. Melody and Junior looked at each other and grinned, then stripped and joined them. It felt good and Melody commented she’d never skinny-dipped before but had heard about it.

A few minutes later they heard Nina’s four-wheeler and she was soon in the water with them. She spent some time getting to know Melody and Junior on this visit and asked Junior if, after they dried off, he’d like to “get to know her better”? He glanced at his sister and said he wasn’t sure.

“Are you a virgin?” she asked in a kindly tone of voice. He nodded. “Well, that would be something special for me if you are interested. You think about it for later, OK?” He nodded. When he had a chance he asked his sister and she told him it might be good since Nina knew what she was doing. She wasn’t ready to give up hers, mostly because she could get pregnant, but those farm boys were real tempting.

After they dried off Nina asked Junior again, seeing his erection quite full. He followed her behind some bushes and his sister heard noises that were unmistakable even though she was not personally familiar with them. She was asked but declined for the present. In a while Junior, with a wet and wilting willy, came out and said that Nina wanted Philip. Junior went for a dip to clean and cool off and then sat by his sister who had tons of questions she’d have to ask later.

Nina came to Melody after she was done fucking and they talked a bit. The outcome was that she’d take Melody to the town clinic to get a birth control implant so she had a choice about retaining or releasing her virginity.

When Melody and Junior got back to the house the parents looked a bit different. The moms had a flushed look about them and Melody, who was a lot more perceptive than her brother, thought it looked a lot like the one that Nina had at the pond. Hmmm.

That night Melody went to her brother’s bed again. “Wow, now you are a real man. How did you like it?”

Junior was almost embarrassed but his dick was hard. “I never imagined how it would feel. She was SO sexy! Even seeing her fuck my cousins turned me on and made me want her even more. Makes me want to fuck you too. Is that evil?”

Melody hugged him, “Not at all. We love each other and I’ve heard that makes sex the very best, when there is love behind it.” They did what they already could do and slept well.

The next afternoon Nina took Melody to town and the clinic put a birth control implant in her arm. It would be good for up to three years and even reduce or eliminate her periods. The next one was scheduled to start in another day so that one probably wouldn’t change though. Nina was very happy with hers.

Melody did join in during her period with her hands and mouth getting to know her new farm brothers though and they were able to reciprocate with some real skill that Junior watched. Then it got over and the big “V” day was at hand. There were some farmhand quarters out in the barn that weren’t being used but were still furnished and a couple of beds stayed made. Melody, on the advice of Nina, chose Carl for the big deed and they went out there.

An hour later Nina got a text inviting the others to the scene and they found the “new woman” glowing on one of the beds. She invited Philip to join her and the others watched her get laid just as she had seen Nina doing it. Junior made a move on Nina in his horniness but she asked him to hold off for a little bit. When Philip rolled off and to the side Melody beckoned to her brother to join her. He was delirious with passion as he slipped into her soaked snatch and began pumping like mad. She slowed him down and whispered to just enjoy this special treat for both of them. Carl was slipping and sliding in Nina by this time and Philip was ready for whoever had a vacant vagina next. It wasn’t Melody.

When Junior finished, his sister kept him inside as he wilted, whispering that her pussy was a bit sore since it hadn’t ever had so much “exercise” before and she wanted him to stay so specially close for a while. He was very happy to comply, not wanting anyone else to have her anyway. Nina gladly banged the brothers twice each before they needed a rest.

Carl had wisely turned on the hot water heater and the group shower was needed by all before they dressed and got a few day chores done.

Junior and Melody fucked twice after retiring that night and, as Melody went out to take a pee, she heard some sounds from the parents’ bedrooms. Quietly investigating she discovered that some adult screwing was going on and it was all four in the same bedroom! There was an old fashioned keyhole in the door and she peeked in. OMG, she saw four naked adults going at it! Gotta talk to her mom tomorrow. She went back to her bed and fucked her brother again as she told him about it.

“They were all naked in the same bed and I saw Mom riding Uncle Herbert while Dad had his cock in Aunt Peggy’s mouth. I’ve got to talk to Mom about that. Let’s sleep now. I can’t believe how many times I’ve fucked on my very first day!”

She managed to get a quickie from her brother before breakfast and from each of her cousins later in the day. Then, after dinner, she asked her mom to go for a walk with her. “Mom, I went pee in the night and heard a bunch of noise from a bedroom and saw you and Dad and the others having sex. When did this start?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.