In the Red Wing - Cover

In the Red Wing

by Charlie Foxtrot

Copyright© 2021 by Charlie Foxtrot

Science Fiction Sex Story: A young man in a future society navigates a tricky relationship between friends and lovers, society, and family expectations.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   .

“This is a bad idea,” I said softly as we walked toward the grand entrance of the Amorperdita Club.

Elaine squeezed my hand and gave me her shy smile. She was the reason I had agreed to this visit. We had been dating for most of our senior year and while we were not yet what I would consider lovers, she clearly thought we were. I knew she was going to be disappointed soon and had decided to give in to this request.

Lexi and Trevor walked in front of us with the arrogance of high-school royalty. They were the reason I thought this was a bad idea. Elaine nearly worshiped Lexi, and would do almost anything the tall blonde asked just to stay in her good graces. Trevor was a typical jock boyfriend of the prettiest girl in school. They both looked down on Elaine and me when they thought we would not notice, or maybe they just did not care if we knew what they thought. I just shook my head.

Elaine had guessed that my family were aristo. Normally, her guess would have had repercussions, but my parents had simply shrugged and said I only had two more months until graduation, to not directly confirm anything until I was eighteen, and then try to get Elaine to keep it quiet. I understood their thinking.

In our stratified society, aristos were near the top of the hierarchy. We had reasons to pretend to be guilders. It was part of our family’s special status. I had been raised mostly as a commoner. My first school years were in a distant city, interacting with plebes and guilders as my parents lived the humble life of a plebeian couple. By year five, we moved and they became guild members and I learned the social norms for low and high guilders as I developed a new collection of school friends. Year eight had us moving again and taking up the facade of high guilders in a much nicer neighborhood in the capital city. I knew once I enrolled in a collegium, we would take our rightful place as aristos, and mother and father would move back to the house in the district that we had visited infrequently over the years.

They had carefully explained why I was raised as I had been. I now understood why it was important that I be able to move across the levels of our society. I also knew that graduation would be the end of many friendships and relationships, including that with Elaine. Father had suggested ending it when she guessed our real stature. Mother cautioned against that, suggesting instead that we let the summer separation be the break we needed. By waiting a few more weeks, no other classmates would learn and try to take advantage of our status.

Of course, Elaine had her own ideas.

She wanted to show Lexi up, I think. She’d made a few comments in school. Nothing obvious, but hints that I could get things and go places most of our classmates could not. Then I think she became a little jealous when I was whisked away for my birthday weekend by my parents. Last week, Lexi had decided to call her bluff.

“If you really are what Elaine claims,” she had said haughtily, “Take us to the Amorperdita Club. Guilders and plebes are only allowed as guests. If you take us, I’ll believe Elaine’s whispers.”

I was surprised Elaine had said so much. I must not have been paying attention closely enough since my birthday. It was a lesson to consider. Lexi also did not really know what she was talking about. Guilders with enough money could buy membership in the club she wanted to visit.

Lexi leaned in to me in the school hallway. “And if you can’t take us, I’ll know she is just a jealous low guilder and her life in school will reflect that station.”

Lexi was vindictive enough to do it. For a moment, I considered ending my relationship there and letting the chips fall where they may. I might have done that smart thing if Lexi had kept quiet, but she didn’t.

“And everyone knows what happens to pretty low-guilder whores. Trevor’s team would like a new plaything, I’m sure.”

I had arched my eyebrow at her and then gave her my best cold stare. That had been on second-day. Now on the evening of eighth-day, we were walking up the marble steps of the club as slave doormen hurried to open the heavy wooden door for us.

I guided Elaine around Trevor and Lexi as they stopped and stared at the towering statue that filled the entryway. It was a beautiful sculpture of a naked man and woman, embracing with hands and arms entwined above them, kissing with abandon. Elaine looked up in awe as well but kept moving as I spotted the concierge and guided her toward him.

“Good evening, sir. How may I assist you?” he asked.

I handed him a small chip of silver and onyx. He smiled and nodded.

“Very good, sir. You and your guests are expected. If you would collect them and come with me.”

Lexi and Trevor had arrived just in time to hear him call me ‘sir’ in his deferential tone.

I motioned them forward to follow the man into a small alcove that hid an office door. The office was just as luxurious as the entry hall, but on a smaller scale. He moved behind a desk and motioned me into a chair to his side. The others stood before him.

“You are aware of the rules, correct?” He asked me.

I nodded. It was not my first time at the Club. Also, my parents had made clear their expectations when I told them of this evenings plans. We had a station and a quiet reputation to maintain.

“And do your guests understand?” He asked, looking at my schoolmates and girlfriend.

“Perhaps you would review them,” Elaine said softly. She looked nervous. Lexi on the other hand was eyeing me suspiciously.

“Your patron tonight is responsible for you, and you will be here at his discretion only. As guests, you do not have any rights, except what he allows. Is that understood?”

The three nodded.

“Also, as guests, you will place yourself at the disposal of members and other patrons. If they direct you to do something, you will do it, unless your own patron intercedes. Understood?”

Trevor and Lexi looked nervous now, but nodded.

“Very good. Now, part of his intercession for you will be to determine your own limits and levels. We will then ensure you are attired correctly, so other members and patrons know what is permissible for you.”

“I don’t understand,” Lexi said. “What do you mean by limits and levels?”

“Are you a virgin?” he asked coldly.

Lexi blushed but shook her head. Trevor smirked while Elaine became a little paler.

“Pity. If you were, and wished to remain so, we would place a limit protecting that gift unless you wanted to leave here without it. I will question you each to determine the limits and levels and then we will get appropriate attire for you, so others know your station.”

He glanced at me, and I nodded. I had undergone the same questioning when my mother first brought me to an Amorperdita Club.

“Very well, my dear. We’ll start with you. You’ve said you are not a virgin, but we like to be clear here. Oral, vaginal, or anal?”

Lexi’s blush deepened. as she replied, “I’ve done all three.”

The concierge nodded and made a note on his tablet. “And during your visit, what areas will you be exploring?”

“What do you mean?” she asked.

I raised a finger. “We’ll stroll past the white, green and blue wing, but most likely end up in the red wing,” I said. My mother had given me an assignment for the visit.

The Concierge nodded.

“Very good. Any limits?” he asked.

“We have school next week, so nothing that would prevent attendance.”

“Very good. And you, sir,” he asked looking at Trevor.

“What?”

“Are you a virgin and do you wish to remain one?”

Trevor smirked and glanced at Lexi. “No. I’ve done it all as well,” he said.

I suppressed a smile. Trevor was an athlete, and attractive, but not always the smartest. He answered what he thought the question was. I decided not to correct his mistake.

“Very well. And you, my lady?” he asked Elaine.

“Um, yes and maybe?”

“Yes, you are a virgin?”

She nodded. “I’ve done oral,” she said softly. “But that’s it.”

“And do you wish to remain in this state?”

She glanced at me. “Maybe?”

The Concierge gave her a moment and then nodded before turning to look at me. “Black and Gray for these two,” he said as he waved toward Lexi and Trevor, “And blue and gray for her?” he asked.

“I think so.”

“Very good. This weekend is Bacchanalia. I would suggest traditional garb for your guests. Your attire is suitable as is,” he said.

“What’s he mean?” Trevor asked. We were dressed similarly in slacks, shirts and blazers, though mine was of a finer cut and finish. The girls were in fashionable dresses, suitable for a cocktail party or a regular Guilder club.

“Only members and patrons wear street clothes, here,” the Concierge said. “As his guests, you will wear the appropriate costume to let other members and guests know your status, limits and levels. Did you not explain this to them, sir?”

“It might have slipped my mind,” I admitted. “If you don’t want to follow the rules, we can always go somewhere else,” I said.

“No,” Lexi said. “I may never get another chance to see an Amorperdita Club.”

I glanced at Elaine. She smiled and nodded. I shrugged and nodded to the concierge.

“Very well, sir. If your guests will disrobe, I’ll fetch appropriate accoutrements.”

“What?” Elaine asked in shock.

I nodded. “You’ll find hangars for your dresses and clothes over there,” I motioned to the wall of the office. “Along with cabinets for your other belongings. It is quite safe. I’ll be leaving my phone and wallet as well. No electronics are allowed inside.”

“I’m not stripping while we wait for him,” Trevor said.

“He won’t return until you are all nude,” I said. “If you want to leave, we can.”

Lexi straightened at the implied challenge.

“You’ve got nothing to be ashamed of, Tre,” she said. “And neither do I.”

She walked to the wall as she reached behind her to undo the clasp of her dress and work the zipper down. Trevor watched her with lust as she stopped and pushed the dress off her shoulders, baring her well-toned, and lightly tanned back and panty clad ass before stepping out of the dress and reaching for a hangar. She looked over her shoulder to make sure she had our attention before pushing down her panties, stepping out of them, and then bending straight-legged pointing her ass at us as she undid the buckles of her pumps.

“Come on, Elaine. I don’t want to stand here all alone in my all-together,” she said as she kicked off her shoes. “You too, Tre.”

Elaine walked over to her friend and began undressing, though not as provocatively as Lexi. Trevor moved to join them. I kept my eyes on Elaine. I had seen her nude exactly once, while she was changing into a swimsuit. She was shorter than Lexi, and not as lean, but had flawless olive skin and dark black hair that contrasted nicely with the light tan of her and Lexi’s back and Lexi’s blonde hair. Both young women had tan lines where their panties had been, though Lexi’s were not as prominent.

“Give Cosimo a good look,” Lexi said as she turned slowly and pushed Elaine’s shoulder to turn as well.

I smiled as Lexi’s thin strip of blonde pubic hair was revealed but licked my lips when I saw the neatly trimmed thatch of Elaine’s dark mane of hair. Her breasts were rounder than Lexi’s, with darker, larger nipples. They were both beautiful.

Trevor finished stripping as well, and stood nervously, trying to hide his hardon with his hands. I smiled and crossed the room to give Elaine a quick kiss on the lips and then put my wallet and phone in one of the cubby holes which closed automatically as I withdrew my hand.

The others finished putting their things away as the concierge returned.

“Very lovely, all of you,” he said as he handed them each a handful of fabric. The ladies quickly determined the cloth to be dresses while the concierge had to instruct Trevor in the wearing of the kilt-like wrap. Trevor blushed as the man adjusted him and tugged at the waistband until it met with his approval. He then stepped back to examine the ladies.

The shifts were a matched pair in a shear, thin tan fabric, with different colored piping. Lexi’s was black and gray at the hem and shoulder, matching Trevor’s. Elaine’s was azure blue and gray. The dresses had a single shoulder with a twist in the draped fabric, that both women found difficult to cover their breasts. The concierge tisked at them and then stood in front of Lexi.

“The cloth is cut to drape like this,” he said as he adjusted the twist at the shoulder and exposed her left breast. “It’s not intended to cover.” He made another adjustment at the waist, lifting the hem higher on her thigh. “With these legs, dear, you should walk proudly. Catch the right eye, and you may find yourself in our club more frequently than you imagine,” he said.

After stepping back to judge his work, he made similar adjustment for Elaine. He finished their outfits with soft sandals, that seemed to be perfect fits for them all. The ladies had slight heels on theirs, but nothing extravagant.

“Now, there is one other thing. Since your Patron is responsible for you, you must be able to locate each other as needed.” He pulled out four wrist bands of dark, soft plastic. They looked solid but adjusted to each wrist he placed them on. Lexi and Trevor’s had a black and gray pattern on them while Elaine’s was blue and gray. Mine was all black.

“These are keyed to you and your patron. If you tap them, they will activate a private communication channel. You, sir,” he said to me, “can locate them as well.” He pointed at the display on mine and I saw small arrows pointing at my guests.

“Finally, let me welcome you to Amorperdita.” With solemn precision, he lifted a dropper to my mouth and placed a single drop of liquid on my tongue. Mine was water. He repeated it with Trevor, Lexi and Elaine, but not with water.

“Do you have any questions, sir?” He asked.

“No, thank you,” I replied.

“Very good sir. Do you know your way?”

I nodded.

We went out the main door of the office, back into the towering entry hall. Lexi and Elaine seemed to want to hurry away from the main doors, but I kept my pace a little slower, enjoying the sight of their exposed, pointy nipples. Trevor seemed to agree, looking as much at both girls as at the artwork lining the grand circular stairway leading up to the promenade.

Elaine tried to hold onto my right arm, and let it cover her breast, but I moved her to my left as we climbed the stairs.

“What was the drop?” she asked softly.

“It’s a secret. It will help you relax and enjoy yourself. Don’t think anything of it,” I said even as I knew it was lowering her inhibitions. As a patron, I had the option of taking the drug or not. My family had warned me to not indulge. While the dropper had entered my mouth, only water had touched my tongue.

We reached the top of the stairway and passed through a large arch way to enter a long gallery. I pointed out the windows of the Promenade.

“That’s the White Wing,” I said with a wave. Outside the glass, a mixture of people lounged at widely spaced tables as men and women wearing simple kilts like Trevor’s waited on them. All of the staff wore only white while performing their duties. The people they were waiting on wore a variety of outfits. Three women were dressed in black cocktail dresses, while another table had one man in a suit surrounded by four women dressed as Lexi and Elaine were.

“Why do they call it the White Wing?” Elaine asked as we stopped to watch the people.

“No sexual contact is allowed there,” I replied. “Think of it as a ‘look, but no touch’ area. If you want something private, you retire to one of the cabanas or suites over there.” I pointed at the far wall. Gauzy tents were visible, with doorways behind them.

“Cabanas? Why not just rooms?” Lexi asked.

“Some people like a show. Others like to be seen. Look there,” I said as the three women in black dresses all stood and finished their drinks. They held hands as they strolled to a cabana and all went inside. While you could not see clearly, you could see the outlines of their figures as they all stripped off their dresses and then embraced in a three-way hug. Trevor grinned as one silhouetted head dropped down to the chest of another.

“Looks like fun,” he said before adjusting himself unconsciously.

Lexi elbowed him lightly. “Come on,” she said, as she appeared to regain some of her confidence.

“There are also a couple of dance clubs and nice restaurants in the White Wing,” I said. “You can bring guests in there without going through all the rigmarole we did.”

“Then the White Wing isn’t that special, is it?” Lexi asked with a superior look before taking the lead to move us along.

“I can’t believe Cosimo here is an aristo,” Trevor said as we moved further down the glass-lined hallway. “You could have been bringing us here for ages.”

I laughed and said, “Hardly. You have to be eighteen to bring guests. I just turned a couple of weeks ago. And, you do know that Guidlers can buy memberships, as well, right?”

“What I don’t understand,” Lexi said, “Is why you are in our school if you’re an aristo. Why don’t you go to one of their schools?”

“My parents wanted me to live in the real world while growing up. Aristo’s are pampered and shielded. They wanted to make sure I understood and appreciate what most of my peers never will.” It was at least part of the truth.

“I’m just glad you could bring us this weekend,” Elaine said with a smile.

“What’s this?” Trevor asked as we passed through an arch and were now overlooking the lush gardens of the green wing.

“The green wing, is perpetual summer,” I said as we looked out on the lush, domed garden. Since we were above most of the foliage, we could see the winding paths and small glades. “There are open areas and even an amphitheater there. I’d guess that a lot of folks from the White Wing will make their way here sooner or later.”

As if on cue, a couple appeared on the path. She was the patron, dressed in a loose green skirt and white blouse. She was dragging a young man dressed like Trevor by the hand. We watched as they turned off the path and into a glade below us. She wasted no time freeing herself from her clothes before lying back on the grass and spreading her legs. Her lover dropped to his knees and then knelt between her thighs as she grabbed the back of his head and guided him in his task.

“That looks like fun,” Lexi said with a smile for Elaine and Trevor.

Trevor shook his head. “Maybe later. I’m sure there is more to see.”

“Aside from the gardens, why do they call it the Green Wing?” Elaine asked.

“Out there, the slaves are only for waiting and safety. Contact between patrons, members and guests is allowed, but not with the slaves,” I explained.

“Why not?” Trevor asked.

“I don’t know,” I lied. “It’s one of the rules of the house.”

We walked on, pausing to look at different couplings of lovers. A small group of men and women, all nude lounged at one pond, eating fruits and sipping from silver cups. A pair of house slaves waited on them. Once again, the workers were in white kilt-like skirts, regardless of their gender.

We passed through another large arch way and the promenade opened out on both sides. The walkway continued, but without walls or windows. On both sides, it was obvious we were walking above a Romanesque bath area.

“This is the blue wing,” I said. “Here, slaves can fulfill some of the desires of members and guests.”

I motioned them toward the side and pointed at the stairs going down. “We can go down and have a refreshment or take a dip if we want.”

Trevor was staring at the small group of women playing tag in the pool below. Suits were not allowed in the water. Lexi was watching the two male attendants massaging a patron. She was lovely with mocha skin. The oil from the slaves’ hands made her shine. Lexi watched with rapt attention as one slave worked her breasts and the other stroked her pussy. Elaine gave a small gasp and I turned to see her staring at a male house slave sucking a male patron’s member. While I was hardly surprised, she seemed shocked. I knew she would see more, soon.

“Do you want to stay here and watch a while?” I asked.

Trevor caught sight of the male-on-male action and shook his head. “There’s more to see, right?”

“Yes. I thought you might want to take in the Red Wing. It’s just ahead.”

“Is that the last one?” Lexi asked, tearing her eyes away from the oiled woman.

“No. There is one more, but guests aren’t allowed.”

“Why not?”

“It’s called the black wing. There are no limits there.” I made my tone as cold as possible. The city gave over those people and slaves with no chance at reeducation to the Black Wing. Patrons took care of them, letting their basest fantasies play out. Some of my training had been in the Black Wing.

Elaine shivered against me. “So, what’s the Red Wing?”

“Our next stop,” Lexi said.

I nodded. “Remember the rules. You’ll probably interact with other patrons and guests there. Be careful and ask me if you have questions. Understand?”

The ladies nodded, but Trevor smiled. “I’m sure it can’t be that much more than what we’ve seen,” he said.

I shrugged. He would learn. His looks and the black and gray piping would see to that. We continued on the walkway until we came to an archway with a door in it. I led them through without pausing.

We entered a very well-appointed lounge or library. The carpet was plush to dampen sound and rich leather furniture was placed around the room. A bar was along the wall to the right while book shelves and doorways lined the walls. A dozen people were there, most of them guests.

“Let’s get a drink,” Trevor said as he spotted the bar. The ladies followed him, and we soon found ourselves seated on a love seat and two chairs. Elaine and I were on the love seat. I gave them all a toast with my glass and then let my eyes wander the room.

“This looks pretty tame,” Trevor said.

I smiled. “Go take a look through that door,” I said with a tip of my head. “But come right back.”

Never one to shy from a challenge, Trevor stood. Lexi followed him. I kept Elaine with me, taking the opportunity to give her a slow kiss and trace my finger down her bare shoulder and across her nipple. She shivered as our friends returned.

“Holy shit,” Lexi said as she sat and took a long pull from her drink.

“What was it?” Elaine asked.

“A full-on orgy. Is that happening in all the rooms?” she asked. Trevor’s grin was irritating me.

“No. There are other entertainments in other rooms.”

“Like what?”

“Go see. Just don’t get in over your heads,” I cautioned. They looked at each other and then linked arms to go look around.

“Do you want to go as well?” I asked Elaine.

She blushed. “I don’t know what I want. I hope you’re not mad at me for telling Lexi. Coming here was actually her idea, not mine.”

“I know. I’m more interested in how you want to leave, than your wanting to come.”

“What do you mean?” she asked, blushing.

“What state do you want to leave in? Will you still be a blushing virgin by the end of our stay?”

She looked me in the eye. “Do you want me to be?”

I smiled. “That needs to be entirely your decision. As my guest, your virtue is safe until you state unequivocally that you wish to surrender it. You have set your limits and levels. I must protect them.”

“What is all the limits and levels? I get that I’ll remain a virgin if I want to, but what about Lexi and Tre?”

“They both said they were not virgins, so they are obliged to surrender such favors if asked by a member or patron.”

Elaine gasped. “You mean you could fuck Lexi right now and she would have to?”

“She could decline. If she did so politely, or deferred the decision to her patron, me, she would not have too. But if she is rude, she may not have a choice. In the green or blue wing, ‘no’ means ‘no’. Here, ‘no’ may only be for show.”

“So, you could take me, even if I said no?”

I shook my head. “You are wearing the blue. Blue tells others that you are not allowed penetration below the waist. Green would indicate no oral sex as well.”

“So black means anything goes?”

I nodded.

Elaine’s eyes widened. “Trevor is wearing black.”

I nodded.

“So, someone could do that to him? I mean, what we saw in the blue wing?”

“He said he was not a virgin. He said he had done it all. He just didn’t listen to the question. Doing it is different from having it done.”

Elaine blushed, but then grinned, realizing what might be in store for our classmate.

“What about the gray?”

“No permanent damage. We all have school again in two days.”

A woman walked by, dressed identically to Elaine, but with black and red trim. She had her raven hair pulled back into a ponytail. A matching ponytail protruded from the back of her skirt. I smiled at the symmetry.

“What does the red mean?” Elaine asked, without seeming to notice the second ponytail.

“Blood. That one is willing to bleed and possibly scar. Whoever she is here with, needs to keep a close eye on her.”

“So, you could order her to do something with you?” Elaine asked after sipping he drink.

I nodded.

“Would you?”

“Do you want me to?”

She looked away for a moment and then returned my gaze before nodding.

“What would you have me do?”

She blushed and looked away again for a minute. “Ever since your birthday, I’ve thought you seemed less interested in me when I...” her voice trailed off.

“Give head?” I asked with a smile. Her shyness was one of the things I found attractive in her. The fact that she seemed to enjoy giving me pleasure with her mouth had been one of the reasons our relationship had lasted as long as it had. While she had yet to allow me to return the favor, the night did seem to have promise.

“You came here on your birthday weekend?” she asked with more surety than she should have.

I chose to agree with her. It was close enough to the truth.

“You had someone give you better head than I did. I want to see what they did.”

I smiled at her determination. I tapped my wrist to summon a house slave. The patron bands were much more complete than those of the guests.

A moment later, a stunning, pale slave with straight red hair stood before us. Her chest and arms were dusted with freckles and her nipples were pointed at me. I smiled at her. She was certainly attractive.

“How may I serve, sir?” she asked in a soft voice.

“My guest feels she could use some instruction on how to give better head. Show her.”

Without hesitation, the girl knelt and began opening my trousers. I put my arm around Elaine and gave her a kiss as other lips engulfed me. Elaine pulled back and turned so she could watch. I leaned back and closed my eyes, then opened them to watch Elaine.

The slave lavished my dick with her tongue, licking with long strokes until I was fully erect and then popping it in her mouth and slowly sucking me deeper. As I felt the back of her throat press against the head of my cock, she pulled up and off to return to licking. Elaine watched closely as she shifted attention to lick my balls before returning to my dick.

“She looks like she is really enjoying it,” Elaine said softly.

“I am,” the slave said as she paused in her work. “Bringing a patron such pleasure with my lips and mouth is a gift of service.” Her mouth dropped lower again, and I sighed in pleasure.

“Let me,” Elaine said as she moved beside the slave. I smiled down at her as the slave moved aside and she wrapped her fingers around my shaft before licking her lips and then began licking me. Her pace began picking up almost immediately, but the slave put a hand on her back.

“Slowly, to start,” she said as she guided the pace. “You want to mix speed and depth and sensation to make it longer and better for him.”

Elaine’s pace slowed, and she pushed herself deeper on my cock. I stroked her hair, resisting the urge to thrust against her face. She pulled up and swirled her tongue around my shaft as she looked up at me with her hazel eyes. Keeping eye contact as long as she could, she lowered her lips once again.

“Oh, baby,” I moaned.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the feel for a minute before I felt Elaine jerk upright and off my cock. I smiled when I saw the reason why. The slave had reached under Elaine and was obviously stroking her pussy. Elaine’s blush was endearing. She smiled coyly and then lowered her head again.

“She is wet with pleasure, sir,” the slave whispered as she raised up to kiss my neck.

“Ensure she enjoys it,” I said.

“Certainly, sir,” she said as she lowered herself and sucked on Elaine’s exposed nipple. I watched the slave play with Elaine while keeping her pace slow and deep on my cock. Just as I thought I was getting close to cumming, Elaine stopped, stiffened, and rose off my cock. Her hands held my thighs as she shook delightfully. I could guess from the slave’s movements that her hand was still busy stroking Elaine’s pussy. Finally, she pushed the slave’s hand away.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.