D-day Destruction of a Family - Cover

D-day Destruction of a Family

Copyright© 2021 by Sgt1952

Chapter 7

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A simple thing like a blood test destroyed a marriage.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting  

There I was, perched on my favorite stool, still in my tux watching some meaningless football game on the tube over the bar when deja vu struck.

“Jason, do you think we could stop meeting like this and meet somewhere where alcohol isn’t the basis for the location’s existence?”

“Ah, but Lauren, my sweet Lauren, when your life is in the shitter, your kids are gone and your wife of 25 years belongs to another, Mr. Jack Daniels is a good friend. He never lets you down. You know exactly where you are and where you’re going. Where’s your beloved?” I asked.

She said, “The only beloved I’ve ever had is sitting here with me now. We talked after you left. I told him there was no way I could marry him. I thought maybe I could learn to love him. Maybe it would work but logically I knew we didn’t have a prayer with you in my thoughts every minute of every day that I breathe. I gave him the ring back and told him to find someone that could love him the way he should be loved. It wasn’t me.”

“And after I left, I received an interesting phone call ... STUD.

I said, “Oh, Yeah?”

“Yeah. Melanie. You do remember Melanie, don’t you ... Cowwwwboyyyy?”

“Oh, Shit!”

“Yep, I’m pretty sure she was three sheets in the wind when she called but your one night stand informed me I had one week to bring you home and back in my bed or you would be in hers where she would make you forget my name ... again, as she put it. She said I was a fool for letting you go. She also mentioned someone named Angel. Do you know anyone named Angel ... Cowwwwboy?”

I was trying to find something for my eyes to focus on other than Lauren.

“Lauren, I vaguely remember an Angel. Can’t remember exactly where.”

“Oh, Melanie was quite specific. Something about the back seat of an Uber ride and a double team? Something about you being the best she ever had? Ring any bells?”

I sat there thinking about how to whitewash this without throwing Anna under the bus?

I blurted out, “It was your daughter. Anna set it up. She was pissed that you were dating. She thought I should do the same.”

“Jason, now that’s just low. You’re throwing your sweet daughter into the grease to cover your night of debauchery and unbridled sex. Shame on you. I heard you left both Melanie and Angel exhausted and leaking. Like I said, she sounded pretty drunk and she had no problem telling all.”

“Ok, Lauren, Yes, I fucked their brains out. Both of them until they were begging me to stop. I left them babbling incoherently from the multiple orgasms with their pussies full of cum. You happy now. I had a year of pent up semen begging to be spewed into a warm, wet receptacle. I’m sorry if you’re mad but that’s the way it was. We aren’t married. I’m free to fuck whoever I want. Melanie threw herself at me and she was insatiable.”

Lauren looked at me. This was a look I had not seen in a long time. She wasn’t mad about getting a play by play of my night with Melanie and Angel. The look was lust ... pure lust in those gorgeous eyes.

Lauren leaned over in the booth we’d taken. She took my hand and slid it up her thigh under her dress. I felt the top of her lacy stockings and the straps of the suspender belt. Then as she kept moving my hand northward, I felt her smooth hairless mons and then her wet labia.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.