D-day Destruction of a Family - Cover

D-day Destruction of a Family

Copyright© 2021 by Sgt1952

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A simple thing like a blood test destroyed a marriage.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting  

Anna’s wedding day was rapidly approaching. I had to have contact with Anna and Lauren as to my role in the wedding which was basically pay for it and show up. The night of the rehearsal dinner, Lauren was there with her new beau on her arm.

I saw Anna and Dana approach her and they weren’t happy. Their conversation was pretty animated with Anna doing most of the talking from what I could see. I turned and walked out the door. I heard footsteps running behind me.

Anna said, “Dad! Dad! Where are you going?”

I said, “Baby, I’m not needed here. Looks like your mom has things well under control. She even brings her boyfriend to your rehearsal dinner. That’s shoving it in my face, don’t you think?”

“Dad, we were going to wait to tell you. Craig has asked her to marry him. She said yes. He’s her fiancée.”

“I see. So I guess you and Dana have met your new step dad-to-be? Wow, she didn’t waste much time finding my replacement did she? Well, I’m glad she’s happy.”

“Shit, you still love her, don’t you? What a mess. Dad, please stay for the dinner.”

“I’m sorry, Honey. I can’t. It would be too awkward for me. I’m gonna go have a beer someplace. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Even though Lauren knows all my beer drinking haunts, it was a surprise to see her stroll in and take a stool beside me at the bar.

“Wow, Lauren. You found me.”

“Of course, after twenty-five years of knowing and loving everything about you, knowing where you drink was easy.”

She touched my arm and said, “Jason, can we find a booth and talk?”

“Why, Lauren? Wow! That’s a nice ring on your finger. I understand congratulations are in order. Have you set a date?”

“Jason, I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have brought Craig to the dinner. That was thoughtless of me. Anna and Dana both read me the riot act about how disrespectful that was to you.

Lauren, it’s obvious that you’ve moved on in a big way. Right out of divorce into another relationship and marriage to boot. All within eighteen months. Not bad. Kudos to Craig for getting into your panties so quick.”

For the first time in our life together, Lauren slapped me.

I said, “What the fuck, Lauren?

Just to set you straight. “Yes, I agreed to marry Craig when he asked and NO, no one but you has been in my panties since the day you took me on on the kitchen table before my wonderful life with you imploded. I told Craig that we would not be having sex until after the wedding so I haven’t had sex with anybody but you and the biggest mistake of my life. Yes, we’ve kissed and he’s felt up my boobs. I’ve jerked him off a few times but he hasn’t been inside me or even touched my pussy. I just couldn’t do it as much as he wanted too.”

I said, “Well, Good for you. That makes me feel so much better. Tell me, Lauren. Do you love him? The last time you told me that you loved me wasn’t that long ago. You must have an enormous capacity to love so do you love him?”

“I don’t know, Jason. He says he loves me. I’m so confused. I like him and he treats me well. We have a lot in common. He’s a physician.”

“I see. You’re trading up. Can’t blame you for that. I know where I was in the pecking order and it wasn’t on top. Don’t ruin his life and make yours worse by marrying him because he’s a nice guy and you need a man in your life. Just giving you my two cents worth.”

“Jason, the night we saw you with that gorgeous woman seducing you at that restaurant, I lost it. I cried all the way home. I couldn’t eat or sleep for a week. That should have been my foot in your lap you were caressing under the table. Ok, I’ll say it. I was green with jealousy with a capital G. Craig broke up with me over it. I’m pretty sure he knows he doesn’t have my heart. He’s still hoping he can win it but I know only one man has it and that won’t change in this lifetime.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.