D-day Destruction of a Family - Cover

D-day Destruction of a Family

Copyright© 2021 by Sgt1952

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A simple thing like a blood test destroyed a marriage.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting  

I was sitting at the bar when a man I would describe as ruggedly handsome walked up to me and said, “Mr. Daltrey?”

I said, “Yes, that’s me, Mr. Mathews?”

We shook hands and sat down.

I said, “You mind if we move to a booth?”

He agreed. I asked him what he was drinking and bought him a beer.

I started by saying, “Todd, if I may call you Todd. I’m doing a piece on love, sex and college in the 90’s compared to today. Some of the people I’ve talked to said you were The Man, if you know what I mean, in that category back in the day. We’re you the one the ladies were lined up to get into bed with?”

We laughed. He said, “I wouldn’t go that far but I did have my pick of the litter, so to speak. I did some tutoring and I made sure it was mostly the ladies that needed my brain and my body, if you know what I mean.”

He smirked letting me know he was pretty much full of himself.

“Anyone special without mentioning any full names?”

“Oh yeah. There were several special ladies but there was this one. Damn! She was hot and married. We carried on an exclusive relationship for about six or seven months. We met at my apartment or any place else where we could make love. We would study for an hour or so and fuck like minks the rest of the time. She went home to her husband full of my sperm on a number of occasions. We always used condoms or met during her safe time but we had an “oops” and I knocked her up. She was in Pharmacy school at the time, if I remember correctly. Her name was Lauren. A lot of them came and went but I’ll never forget her. Being she was married and having sex with her old man too, she said she would tell him it was his baby and life would go on. That woman rode me like a stallion. She loved the feel of my cum shooting inside her. It gave her the most intense orgasms. We fucked for another couple of months without protection being she was already pregnant. We fucked until her baby bump was noticeable then she said as much as she loved the sex we had to stop. She never let me have her ass though. She said that was for her husband. But that was the end of us. I haven’t seen her since.”

I was on the verge of breaking down. My heart broke in a million pieces as he droned on about his and Lauren’s sexcapades.

I turned my recording off in my pocket and looked at him.

“Are you married, Todd?”

“Yes, sir. Fifteen years and two kids.”

“Three.”

He said, “What?”

I said, “You have three kids including the one you left in Lauren’s womb that night. I’m Jason Dixon, Lauren’s husband of twenty-five years. The one you were cuckolding back then. I just found out that Anna, YOUR twenty-one year old daughter, is not mine.”

“Oh, Shit! What do you want from me?”

I said, “Nothing, Todd. You took the only thing I loved in this world from me twenty plus years ago. As long as you do what I ask you to do, your wife and kids will never know you have another child unless you or Anna tell them. These are the divorce papers you will serve on Lauren at my house at two o’clock on June 6th. That is your daughter’s 21st birthday and we are having a party. She deserves to know who her bio dad is. Whether you have a relationship or not is up to her. At that time, you will show up and serve the divorce papers on Lauren and meet your daughter. Anything you don’t understand about what I said?”

“No, Sir, I understand. Mr. Dixon, but please. That was a long time ago. We both were young and horny. She loved to fuck. I’m sorry. It should have never happened. I beg you, don’t do this.”

I said, “Well, it did happen. By the way, she still loves to fuck. Maybe after the divorce, you two can hook up again. She’s still as hot and beautiful as she was then.”

I handed him the divorce paperwork and walked away.


June 6th, D-Day arrived. Lauren, Anna, Jack, Dana, and myself were present. The house was decorated nicely with the appropriate decorations for a twenty-one year old birthday party.

Dana said, “You’re going to do something, aren’t you? Oh, Dad. Not now. Please.”

I said, “Baby, the wheels are in motion and will be coming off soon. This train wreck can’t be stopped.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.