D-day Destruction of a Family - Cover

D-day Destruction of a Family

Copyright© 2021 by Sgt1952

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A simple thing like a blood test destroyed a marriage.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting  

The next day I made an appointment with my Primary Care Physician and told him I wanted a blood type included in my lab work.

A few days after my appointment, my doctors office called me with the report. It turns out that I’m also type AB so Lauren and I would not have a problem with donating blood to each other.

Sunday, Jack and Anna showed up for lunch. Jack, Anna, Dana and I were on the back patio talking about everything going on here and there when Anna said, “Dad, Jack and I had the blood test done and we’re both type O positive. So we are glad to say we are compatible as far as blood line goes.”

Dana said, “I had mine typed for a Biology class last year. I’m type A positive.”

I said, “That’s great girls.” I was typed last week and your mother and I are both type AB.”

Dana looked at me kind of strange and said, “ Dad, that must be a mistake. I learned a lot about blood types in that class. Two type AB’s can’t have a type O offspring. The lab must have blown that one.”

I said, “Yeah, they probably made a mistake. I’ll call tomorrow morning and get a copy of my lab results.”

Lauren called us into eat. The girls were busy chit chatting about girl stuff while Jack and I talked. He’s twenty-four years old and a rookie State Trooper having just graduated from their academy six months ago. He’s head over heels in love with my Anna as she is with him. I watched them together thinking how great young love is. My mind wandered off to Dana’s information regarding our blood types. How could that be? Surely there’s been an error somewhere.

The next morning I called my doctor.

Dr. Jackson said, “Jason, I’m looking at your lab results and there was no mistake. You’re type AB. Is there an issue with that?”

“No, Doctor, I’m just confirming some information. Can a mother and father who are both type AB have a type O child.”

He said, “The short answer is no but stranger things have happened. Genetically, it’s not possible.”

“Ok, thanks, Doctor.”

I sat there musing over the information I had. I was rapidly coming to a devastating possibility. I’m not Anna’s biological father. It can’t be. Lauren would never have cheated on me? Would she?

Later that day, Dana came to my office after class. She sat down in the chair across from me.

She said, “You think she cheated on you all those years ago, don’t you?”

“Dana, you’re a very perceptive young lady. I don’t know. I’ve been sitting here thinking about that very question. I can’t let myself believe it.” A tear ran down my face.

Dana got up and hugged me.

“Dad, I’m here for you. Just tell me what you need me to do. I love you, Mom and Anna. If this is true, it could destroy our family.”

“Dana, I’m going to ask you to keep quiet about this before I go making any accusations. Do not let on to your mother, sister or anyone until I have proof one way or the other. Please do that for me. I know the subject was brought up in front of Anna Sunday but let’s try not to say any more about it if we can help it.”

“Sure, Dad. I understand. I’m sorry.”

“Me too Baby. Me too. Dana, there is one thing you can do for me. Get some strands of Anna’s hair. I think a DNA test is in order. Also get a DNA kit for yourself and swab your mouth. I feel certain that you are mine but I want to make sure.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.