D-day Destruction of a Family - Cover

D-day Destruction of a Family

Copyright© 2021 by Sgt1952

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A simple thing like a blood test destroyed a marriage.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting  

My name is Jason Dixon, I’m a mid level manager in a nationwide manufacturing company. I’m 46 years old, 6’ 1” tall with weight proportionate for my height. My wife Lauren is now a 45 year old beauty. She’s a bottle blonde but with those blue eyes she’s turns heads everywhere she goes. She’s a Pharmacist for one of our local pharmacies. We married just before she started pharmacy school. We scrimped, saved and managed to get her through those four years. Two years into graduate school Lauren became pregnant with Anna who luckily was born in June while Lauren was out of school. Anna was and is the “Apple of My Eye” as they say until Dana came along two years later making me a proud father again. I have two intelligent, beautiful daughters. Anna favors her mother more than Dana who has some of my physical features and temperament.

We are not wealthy by any stretch of the imagination financially but we have been comfortable with stable jobs. We raised our girls to be responsible young ladies and to stay true to the values we taught them. Anna is about to turn twenty-one years old in June and just received her Bachelors degree in Nursing. Dana is nineteen.

About a month ago, Anna called me at work.

The conversation went like this.

“Hi, Dad. How are you?”

“Hi, Sweetheart. In the words of the infamous Dave Ramsey, better than I deserve. What can I do for you, Honey?”

“Dad, Jack and I were talking and just so you know, yes we’re getting serious. I love him and he loves me, No, I’m not pregnant if that’s what you’re thinking but just for future reference I was inquiring as to your blood type? Jack and I are going to get typed to make sure we are RH compatible if we were to have children.”

“Anna, I don’t know that I’ve ever been blood typed. Really never had a need, I guess.”

“Ok, Dad. I was just wondering. No big deal.”

Your mom and I are expecting y’all for lunch Sunday. Will you be able to make it?”

“We’ll be there. Love you, Dad.”

“Love you too, Baby. Bye.”

Later that evening, I was already home when Lauren drove in from work. Damn, that woman looks like she’s on her way to a beauty pageant and she just worked a ten hour shift at the pharmacy.

I greeted her at the door with a hug and a kiss which she returned with a kiss and a little squeeze of my soldier through my pants leg.

She said, “Wow, Sailor, I think I have just the medication to help you with that swelling. I’m a Pharmacist, you know.”

I unbuttoned her blouse as she dropped her lab coat to the floor. I lifted her right breast from its cup and sucked her distended pink nipple into my mouth.

“Oh God, Jason, that feels so good. Suck my nipple, Baby.”

She was moaning and unbuckling my pants as I continued to bathe her erect nipple with my tongue. She reached inside my boxers and wrapped her long fingers around my rapidly swelling penis. I let go of her nipple, picked her up and sat her on the kitchen table. I slipped the ballet flats off her feet that she loves to wear at work. I stripped her pantyhose and panties down her legs and off her feet in one smooth motion. I spread her legs and sent my tongue into her now very wet vagina.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.