Three Creeks - Cover

Three Creeks

Copyright© 2021 by Just Anybody

Chapter 2: Sandra

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: Sandra - A small community, very tightly-knit and controlled, stuck in the north woods and isolated from certain laws and regulations, has determined that proper sex education is a great deterrent to crime. They create a requirement that all children, just prior to entering high school, are given in-person instruction in all forms of sexual activity. The teachers, hired by the community, are recent college graduates who serve for three years as instructors.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

Sandra Adams was next. She had left a message that she wanted to complete the course as soon as possible, because, she said, she had better things to do with her time than worry about sex. I had no idea what to expect. As she entered the room she began to undress, even before the door was secured.

“Are we in that much of a hurry, Sandra?” When she didn’t answer, I continued. “I’d really like to just talk for a few minutes, maybe learn a little more about you and stuff.”

“I don’t care. What do you want to know?”

“Your chart says that you are almost fifteen. And you are obviously well developed. When did you start developing?”

“It began at the end of third grade. I was nine. By the time I finished fourth grade, my boobs were bigger than my teachers. The other girls all hated me, called me names, and did nasty stuff, and the boys just crowded me whenever we walked down the hallways, bumping into me and grabbing my boobs, by mistake they said. It’s never gotten any better.”

“What kind of sexual experiences have you had?”

“How do you know that I’ve had any?”

“I don’t. I’m trying to get a better understanding of you, is all.”

“You’re not going to tell anybody are you?”

“No, everything we say here is between us.”

“Well, the guy down the street comes over to swim in our pool sometimes. One time we were in there and he came up behind me, slipped his hands under my top and started rubbing my boobs. My nipples got hard almost immediately, and they wouldn’t go soft again for what seemed like an hour.”

“What happened then?”

“He said that doing that had excited him beyond belief and so I needed to give him relief. He sat on the deck of the pool and made me suck him until he shot his stuff in my mouth.”

“And what did you think of that?”

“Well, it surprised me when the stuff came out, and he made me swallow almost all of it.”

“Was that the only time?”

“No, I’ve done that for him three times now.”

“What else has he done with you?”

“He tried to touch me down below, but my suit was too tight and he couldn’t get his hand in there, and my mom was due home so I told him to stop.”

“Why are you in such a hurry to get this class over with?”

“Because doing that for him is upsetting. The stuff tastes terrible, and I don’t see any point in doing it.”

“Well, you know what this program is all about, and I think you have a pretty good idea about what we will be doing, so why don’t we get started by having you undress.”

Sandra Adams will never win a beauty contest. It would be a stretch to even suggest that she is cute. Her face is very flat, and more or less an oblong shape. She is about average height for girls her age, but beyond that, nothing about her body is average. Her breasts are at least as large as a softball, possibly larger. Her areolae are tomato red, about two inches in diameter. Her body shape is more or less solid, her waist equivalent to her chest and hips. The stunning feature is her crotch --- a solid mass of curled, coal black pubic hair that spanned beyond the vee of her legs with tufts clearly visible outside of the leg openings of her panties.

She caught me staring. “What? What are you staring at?”

I quickly looked away and then smiled and looked directly at her. “I was looking at you muff. I don’t think I have ever seen a girl, especially a girl your age, with as strong a muff as you have. I’m impressed.”

She looked exasperated. “I know. That’s another thing the other girls in school dislike about me. It started growing at the same time as my boobs, and it was two years before any of the other girls in class had any.”

I motioned toward the bed and she immediately hopped onto it. As she lay back, her breasts remained fully shaped; there was little if any sag. They were just two mounds piled onto the chest of a young girl.

When I touched her breast, her nipple began to swell. I drew a circle around her nipple with my finger and watched as her body began to quiver.

“Do it harder,”

“Pardon me?”

“Do it harder. I can barely feel that.”

I gently squeezed her nipple between my thumb and finger and as soon as I did that, I saw her other nipple become firm, without even being touched.

“More.”

I moved my other hand up and then pinched both nipples at the same time, this time even harder. Sandra’s hip rocked forward as if inviting me to touch her there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.