Desi Pornstar Wannabe - Cover

Desi Pornstar Wannabe

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Indian housewife decides to be a pornstar and make big bucks to supplement their meager income. She gets mostly big cocks and an issue to work out with her husband. What will happen to them?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Indian Male   Indian Female   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Prostitution   .

She looked at her husband, asleep already after they fucked. He’d enjoyed it a lot more than she did. But she felt sorry for him sometimes and wouldn’t complain. She had deceived him into marrying her.

Sapna was anxious to leave the home of her stepfather. His two sons had raped her repeatedly for nearly a year. After the first time she had gone to the health clinic and they gave her birth control without asking too many questions. So every day, even during her monthly, at least one of the boys was pushing his lund into her. She had to admit, though, that after a while they did sometimes bring her the big pleasure, especially if it was one after the other when the moving in her lasted long enough. That was the main problem with her husband. He filled her okay but just did not stay there moving long enough for her pleasure.

The affection that she showed him to get his interest in taking her away was at first artificial but it later began to be real. She resisted his attempts at intimacy but held it out as a reward, the common woman thing. She consulted with other women and learned how to fake her virginity on their wedding night. She did appreciate the better feelings involved with their sex compared to what she had been experiencing.

He made little money and they were struggling. She had looked for work but her attractive face and ample breasts had only led to situations where men wanted to make use of her body sexually. That was just not acceptable for the pitiful amount of money they would pay, at least. She considered prostitution but knew that could get nasty.

One day she found her husband Vijay watching a sex movie on the little old computer that someone had given him. He’d figured out how to pirate a nearby wifi. She sat and watched it with him and it gave them some ideas for their own play. Consulting with her sisters she did learn some ways to help him last longer and so things were getting better. Watching the women on the screen sometimes enjoying multiple men did negatively remind her of her previous home life but also got her more aroused and so it was easier for her husband to get her to a finish.

Watching those videos gave her an idea. She was already a “ruined woman” so what difference would it make if another lingam or two or even more entered her choot? Those women in the videos who were allowing it were probably getting paid better money than the offers she had so far. She would do it if it would help her family but how to make it happen?”

She looked through the newspapers and found a small ad that seemed to suggest hiring for making those porn videos. She put on her nicest sari and went to the address in the advertisement. It was a sleazy place and the men scared her so she left quickly. Using the computer she identified another company in their city and went there, more hopeful.

This one was located in a more respectable office building. The woman who greeted her was nicely dressed and polite. She haltingly expressed her interest in making videos and was given a form to fill out. It asked some surprising questions but she figured out answers. The receptionist took it to another room then called her in as she returned.

A big man who she recognized from the video where she had gotten this address greeted her. He introduced himself as Mr. Mowgli, the owner. She flushed, thinking of the big lund he had used on an actress. He greeted her and told her, “Disrobe!”

Of course he would want that. She had been completely naked only with her husband. Her stepbrothers had just pulled aside her clothing and rammed their lunds into her. She panicked momentarily. Would he want to put his big thing in her too? Then she realized probably not today and began removing her clothes. He didn’t touch her, to her relief, as he looked her over from all sides. “Very nice,” he commented, “How much fucking have you done?” She told him three men but gave no details. “I see you are married. Does your husband know you are here?” She shook her head and he added. “It is not unusual. We will change your appearance enough he will likely not recognize you.”

“That is good because he likes your work,” she finally spoke. “Tell me about how the videos are made.”

“I will do better than that. You have good potential to be a star but it depends on how you look when fucking. Come back tomorrow at nine and I will take you to the studio. You can see a video being made and you will audition with a male star.” The he talked about the payment. It was less than she hoped but he explained that was the starting amount and if her videos were popular it would increase quite a bit.

That night when her husband returned and they had eaten, he wanted to watch porn. She announced, “I have a better idea. Let’s pretend I am a porn star and you are making a show with me.” Neither one had any real idea how to do that so they copied a video that they both liked. It was especially exciting for Sapna.

She was right on time the next morning and Mr. Mowgli took her to a big room with lights and equipment. On a stage was a backdrop and bed she recognized with a naked male star. His lund was soft but she stared at the second man she’d seen unclothed in person. A woman emerged from a dressing room in a sari and the shooting began. It was not all one flowing story. Scenes were repeated until correct, sometimes several times. She also realized it was not as sexy either with all the people and equipment around. It was acting.

When the shooting took a pause, Mr. Mowgli introduced her to Sinjab, a star she’d seen on the screen, who was casually sitting on the bed with an erection. “Please do an audition shoot with Sapna. You know the routine. Sapna, get naked and have sex with him. No plot, just do it.”

She shyly dropped her sari and got on the bed. He began to stroke her and she reached for his firm shaft which had been in the other woman already. That thought helped her arousal, as did his expert oral sex, and in a bit she was riding him quite pleasurably and oblivious to the surroundings. She had a real orgasm but he, being a professional, held off. There was more filming to do today.

When she dismounted, Mr. Mowgli said, “Well done. You may be a natural so you are hired. Let’s look at the schedule to start you.” It would be two weeks and he gave her a small advance. She would find a secure place to keep her earnings and spend discreetly so her husband wouldn’t wonder.

That evening her husband said how much he’d enjoyed the role-playing so could they do it again? She found a video with Sinjab in it and they copied what he was doing. Her choot tingled at the sight with her recent memories and Vijay was well satisfied, as was she.

Her first “shoot” had her scared. She arrived on time and was taken to the dressing room. A woman applied makeup and rearranged her hair to what would be her “official” appearance. It was a change but not as drastic as she would have liked. The she went to the stage where the backdrop and accessories had been changed to look like a hotel room. She was given a basic script to study. She would be a cheating wife fucking a lover for the first time. That part rang mostly true, she thought.

Expecting Sinjab or another one of the men she’d watched, she was surprised when Mowgli emerged from the other dressing room. His big lund was swinging, appearing larger soft than her husband’s or Sinjab’s when full. She flushed and her nipples went hard.

The director guided them through the script and it went pretty quickly. He was quite experienced and she just acted naturally. His entry was definitely a “stretch” but he’d dealt with his size many times and she felt very full but not too uncomfortable for a first time. The stimulation made her tissues relax and her orgasm was not faked. When he pulled out to shoot ropes of cream on her belly and breasts she was disappointed but realized it helped her concealment as her choot would be slick for a long time or she would have to rinse it out.

After she showered and dressed, Mowgli commended her performance and give her a big bundle of rupees, less the advance. A date for the next shoot was worked out.

She pleaded a headache that night, not wanting her husband to feel that she might still be stretched from the huge invader of the afternoon. Her fingers got her more pleasure as she replayed it in her mind.

About once a month, avoiding her monthlies, she made a video, getting to know quite well not only Sinjab, who became her favorite, but two other male stars of varying ages. One was Caucasian with a long uncircumcised organ, different than the other men. She was cautiously advancing the eroticism of her marital sex, which she was enjoying greatly, as well as the stash of rupees.

Her husband was called away to deal with a family problem in another Indian state and she kissed him goodbye at the train station. It was not clear how long he would be away. Sinjab had been making offers to get together away from work with her for some time so she took him up on it.

It was nice to spend “real” time with him as they enjoyed a nice restaurant, better than her husband could afford. It took little persuasion to accompany him to his apartment and only a glass of wine to get her clothes off. After all, they had been that way before. This was a much different experience, coupling with him in a private place where affection would not be interrupted by a director’s commands.

She was luxuriating in post-orgasmic bliss when his roommate returned. OMG, it was another of the stars she’d performed with! Without a word, Sinjab slipped out of the bed and his roommate quickly took his place, stroking all the right places to reignite her lust. Her video shoots had not yet progressed to multiple males so this might be considered a rehearsal. Tamil was thick while Sinjab was long so it was a somewhat different experience this second time in a row. She orgasmed again as he spurted and before she knew it Sinjab had moved her to a new position and was pushing inside her again. Tamil fondled her body and presented his slightly softening lund to her mouth. She just knew she’d feel him inside again. It was deliriously sexy.

After that fourth seeding, Sinjab accompanied her to her home because of the late hour. She invited him to stay and they coupled yet again, for the first time in her marital bed with another man. It was so wicked she shook with emotion.

It had been almost a year of her acting career and her stash of money was substantial, growing much faster than she could discreetly spend it. Her videos were very popular. Suddenly things changed. One Saturday she had been to market for assorted needs. That was a time she could take a little extra cash to supplement what her husband gave her.

He seemed agitated when she returned, “What is it my dear? You seem upset.”

He very uncharacteristically growled, “Am I your ‘dear’, really?” He pulled her sari off, something he had never done before. Then he dragged her to the computer where an image of a woman’s crotch with a big lund embedded was frozen. “Explain this!” he pointed to a small mole just to the side of her choot. “This is exactly where you have one. I have been watching this actress because she resembled you so much but this is not coincidental. Is that really you?”

She didn’t answer but went to her stash of money and threw it at him. “Yes! I did it for us because we were so poor. I also wanted to be successful at something and now I am. I still love you but if you wish to leave me I understand. Other men are after me now but I prefer you over all of them.” She turned and went into the bedroom and closed the door.

It was quite a while before he entered quietly and sat on the bed where she was curled up, still naked. “Did our playing that you were a porn star start before or after you really were one?”

She didn’t move as she answered, “Before. That made it easier and made me feel better after it started.”

He turned her on her back so she would look at him, “I am hurt of course. As much because of your hiding as the sex.”

She blurted, “Do you think I could have just come out and said, ‘I want to be a porn star and have men with big lunds in me’? Really?”

He admitted that was unrealistic. “But what do we do now? I do not want to lose you.”

“I do not love them. Since you desire honesty and openness there is something else I must tell you.” She told him of her step-brothers’ rapes and he was sad and put his arms around her. She reciprocated.

Then he sat up. “I am not without fault. On the trip to see my family I stayed with an auntie because she had room. She had just lost my uncle and was crying in her bed. I went to console her and did not sleep in the other bed all the time I was there. Also, you never asked about my sex before marriage. I was often between the legs of a married woman who I worked for and it only ended when we wed.”

They hugged. There was much to work out between them. Sapna said softly, “Sex with you is the best because I love you. Would you restart that video and let’s copy it like we’ve done before?” They didn’t speak as they watched and fucked and then slept snuggled close.

The next morning was fortunately not a workday and they could sleep in and couple again before breakfast. As they ate each made observations. Her husband said, “I only noticed your extra interest at times but I couldn’t feel any changes. Could you tell about me?” She admitted not.

“When are you shooting again?” he asked. She stared incredulously. He was not objecting!

“Why do you ask? Do you expect me to continue?”

He smiled, “Why not? Any damage is done and you are making good money. What difference will it make now that it is out in the open?”

She couldn’t counter that and happily informed him. When he asked if he could accompany her and watch, she said it was during his work hours and she would be too self-conscious. She would get a preview copy though.

That worked for a bit and their standard of living improved including moving to a nicer apartment. Then another surprise. One of his friends had asked if Sapna was the porn star Seema, her screen name. He had picked up on some small identifying things that her husband had missed and insisted he be invited to their place to discuss it.

As they drank some Indian beer that was now in their budget, this self-invited guest explained his discovery and wanted some incentive to not reveal it to others. Neither Sapna nor her husband knew how to deal with this blackmailing threat, such as issuing a strong denial, and the lack of that confirmed Nadir’s suspicions. He pressed the point, “Perhaps if I was to become a star here in your bedroom I wouldn’t want anyone else to know.” The logic was weak but the couple were too upset to notice.

Salma looked at her husband and shrugged her shoulders. He looked away but didn’t object so she stood up and walked to their bed. Vijay didn’t know about Sinjab’s visit there. She shed her sari and got on her hands and knees, not wanting to give away any more intimacy than necessary. At least Nadir was a bit considerate as his tongue explored and wetted her before his lund entered. It was mediocre in size and he had no skill, just pumping until she felt his seed flow forth. He left promptly with no sign of appreciation but her husband took that thought away quickly as he rolled her over and slid into her lubricated choot.

“I was watching. It was hot! Feel how hard I am to be sliding in his stuff. You are so sexy I can hardly hold back!”

“Don’t! Replace his cream with yours. Let your seed fight with his. It feels unclean. Even my male stars rarely let go inside, in case you didn’t notice.” With a loud groan he complied and fell upon her. They repeated that cleansing as often as they could.

Late that night as they fucked for the last time before sleep, her husband had an idea. “I will counter a threat with a threat. If he reveals your identity you will make very disparaging remarks about his masculinity. That may keep him quiet.”

It worked but the incident opened up some issues. The simplest one was that both had enjoyed the idea of the friend fucking her even if the person was not the best. It had been terribly exciting for her husband to watch and then take her. It was much more satisfying than her screen sex. The other issue was her getting recognized. Perhaps they needed to move to another place where she wasn’t so well known. He would check with his employer about a transfer but that could interfere with her porn career.

The first issue was dealt with nicely by inviting Sinjab to their place. Vijay was ecstatic seeing the male star of a number of her videos doing her in person and he was invited to stay all night so she could be repeatedly ravished. Sinjab asked to return since the sex there was so much better than on the set and he really liked her.

The other thing was working out too. Her husband got a promotion and was moved to another facility on the other side of the big city. Sapna was invited to stay with Sinjab during her video shoots because it was too far to commute. She didn’t mention to her husband that he had a roommate. She enjoyed both men as much as she could without compromising her work. Much easier for her to couple repeatedly than the men!

As she was about to renew her birth control Sapna had the urges for motherhood. Talking with her husband they decided they could now do without her income for a while. She brought up a leave of absence to Mowgli and he smiled, “Pregnant woman videos are more difficult to cast so when you are caught I’d love to do a series, sort of a journal of your body changing. We’ll use some of the footage already taken for the seeding and go from there. Let me know when you are ready and we’ll schedule.” She was delighted with the idea and fucked her husband furiously as they talked it over.

It didn’t take much to get her with child and she called Mowgli to set up the shoots. The story premise would be that she was a married woman who had several lovers, some alone and some in pairs, and she didn’t know who had planted the seed. They would all be welcome as she grew.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.