Meeting a Friend in Central Perk - Cover

Meeting a Friend in Central Perk

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A rainy day in New york, a coffee shop and a friend. OR the day I met Rachel

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fan Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

We lay together for a little bit, entwined in each other’s limbs just enjoying the closeness until I felt her hand slipping down my body. She soon had my flaccid cock in her hand and was gently trying to wake it back up. It did not take long for her long slow strokes to get my cock back to full hardness.

“So how do you English guys like to fuck you women?” she giggled as she pulled my foreskin back and forth over my bell end. The feeling of her soft hand stroking my dick soon had me moaning, I knew I needed to fuck her soon and empty my balls that were tingling at her touch,

“Mmmm hard and slow!” I replied with a sigh as she wanked me, “But how do you American birds like to be fucked.”

“Well now let me give you a clue,” she said and with that, she flipped over and manoeuvred herself until she was on her hands and knees. She wiggled her ass at me invitingly. Her buttocks jiggled a little as she got herself into position.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her back until she was kneeling on the edge of the bed and I sank to my knees behind her. She had a really cute ass. I kissed and licked her firm buttocks, all the time moving closer and closer to her arse crack. At the same time, I slid on hand between her thighs and started to give her pussy a good firm stroke. My tongue was now running up and down her arse crack.

I felt her dip and realised she had dropped forward onto the bed and then her hands reached around and opened her buttocks wide for, exposing her little-puckered asshole. I kissed it and then ran my tongue around its rim, making Rachel groan before I started to flick at it with my tongue. I ran tiny rings around her little brown starfish until it was shiny with my saliva.

“ohhhh you brits are dirty boys” she giggled as I rimmed her butt.

By now the three fingers of my other hand were deep in her tight love tunnel as I finger fucked her firmly and slowly. Her pussy was so wet it was unbelievable. I kissed and licked her little brown ring until it was wet and sticky with my saliva. I pushed my tongue at it and wiggled it wondering if I could shove it inside her. Rachel’s ass was far too tight.

As I covered her ass in kisses, my fingers worked harder and harder at her tight pussy. I could tell she was getting worked up, as her pussy was so wet and juicy. I pulled my hand from her snatch and sucked my digits clean. She tasted divine. Her juices were thick and tasty.

“You like my pussy?” she said, looking over her shoulder as I sucked on my fingers.

“Yes, I do “I replied and slid them back into her, coating them with her delicious love juice before sucking them clean again. I did that twice more, savouring her nectar.

“Zak, I love what you are doing but I need some dick,” she said, her voice hoarse.

I slid my fingers from her and stood up. The bed was just the right height; my cock was level with her pussy. I took it in my hand and rubbed its broad head up and down her lust thicken lips. Covering its mushroom head in her thick juices.

“Stop teasing me you mean man!” she giggled.

I grabbed her hip with my right hand and pushed the tip of my cock into her. She sighed; I moaned; she wiggled her ass; I drove the full length of my dick into her. I pushed into her until my stomach hit her ass and then I held it deep in her for a few seconds before pulling it all the way out and rested the head on her lips. Then I drove it back into her, I repeated this action several times.

Each time I plunged my cock into she moaned, or she groaned, or she sighed, or she whimpered.

In and out I drove In and out deeper and harder.

Each time I entered her I marvelled at how tight she felt, at the control she had over her pussy muscles as I felt her massaging my shaft as it entered her. She moaned loudly as I drove my cock deep inside and started to fuck her hard and fast. My hands gripped her hips as I slammed my cock deep into her pussy. Long deep hard strokes, I fucked her harder and harder. The room was soon filled with sounds of flesh slapping on flesh and our combined moans and groans.

“That’s is Zak, don’t hold back” she growled, “Give me all you have...”

The flesh of her buttocks looked so sexy as it shuddered and shook as I slammed hard into her. Rachel’s face was buried in one of the pillows as I rammed my cock harder and harder into her. Her moans and groans told me she was very near. I saw her hands clawing at the duvet as I drove into her. Her pussy was now so wet there was a sexy squelching noise as I rammed my cock into her soaking wet cunt.

“Oh, fuck yes ... Yes, I am going to cum all over your big hard cock” she cried.

I could feel her pussy muscles pulsing around my cock, squeezing me milking the seed from my sack. The harder I drove at her the harder she drove back at me. It was pure out and out hardcore sex.

I slowed down and she begged me to go harder and deeper. She liked a rough fuck that was. Soon the room was full of the sound of flesh slapping of flesh as I plunged my cock in and out of her tight little cunt. In and out I drove deep hard thrusts. I felt her pussy convulsing around my cock as I fucked her hard and deep.

“I’m going to cum, oh god Zak, I’m going to cum.” She wailed as I drove my cock hard and deep into her tight little pussy.

“Cum for me Rachel!” I groaned.

“Make me cum you bastard... ! “She cried.

That was it, I grabbed her, and my hips started to slam my cock deeper and harder, harder than I have ever fucked anyone before or since. I grabbed her shoulders and started to ride her hard. In and out I pounded my cock in and out of her, I heard her groans turn to pants and she started to drive her hips back at me in time with my thrusts. She finally exploded in an orgasm so strong I thought she would wake the dead.

She screamed something unintelligible and I felt her pussy clamp, unclamp, and clamp tight around my cock. The clenching of her vaginal muscles sent me over the edge. I groaned deeply and grabbed Rachel’s hips, thrusting into her as deep as I could. I felt my balls tighten and then sighed as my cum sprayed out deep into her womb.

“Ohhhhh fuck yes “she yelled, “fuck of my fuck.”

I kept driving into her until my cock went soft and slipped from her cunt. She dropped down so she was lying face-first on the bed giggling her head off. I lay beside her, I bent down and kissed her deeply and she moaned as she responded to my kiss.

“Gosh when I left work this evening, I would never have thought I would be spending my evening like this,” she said as she broke away from my kiss.

“Oh my God, look at your cock.” She laughed. It was going soft, but it was also covered in a white froth, the result of our combined cum and a good hard shag.

“Let me clean that up for you honey” she giggled, she slipped off the bed before dropping to her knees and taking me deep into her mouth. Her fingers cupped my ball bag as she sucked me clean. She seemed to delight in the taste of our collective bodily fluids, and I like to have my cock sucked so it was a win-win situation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.