A Little Fun With a Hotel Receptionist - Cover

A Little Fun With a Hotel Receptionist

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A little mistake leads to a little fun in a hotel, and I had five nights to make the most of it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts  

My alarm clock woke me on Wednesday morning, I rolled over and saw that Gloria was sitting up in the bed next to me.

“Good morning Gorgeous,” I said and kissed her.

“Good morning to you handsome!” she replied, “How did you sleep?”

“Oh, like a log thanks and you?” I asked.

“Yes, you wore me out, I am not used to these late nights and the sex well...” She blushed.

There was nothing I could think of saying to that. I kissed her again and we ended up snogging for a few minutes.

Then there was a beeping sound, it was coming from Gloria’s jacket. She hopped out of bed and retrieved her mobile phone.

“It is a text message,” she said as she looked at the screen.

“No worries, coffee?” I replied, I got out of bed and filled the kettle whilst Gloria sent a reply.

“Yes please,” she said as she tapped away at her phone.

I made ready the cups and lay back on the bed. Gloria joined me, phone in hand.

“It’s my stepdaughter, she wants me to ring her” she explained.

As she said it my head whirled, if she had a stepdaughter did she also have a husband at home?

“Oh, look if you...” I started to say but she interrupted me.

“It’s cool I will ring her later,” she said with a smile.

The kettle boiled and I made us coffee and brought them back to the bed.

“So, what time do you start work today?” she asked as she sipped her coffee.

“Nine o’clock, I will have a shower and some breakfast then get a taxi to the office,” I told her.

“Okay maybe we could meet later, it is my day off,” she said and bit her bottom lip.

“Yes, that sounds nice, maybe we could go for a meal?” I replied, “That Italian place that’s just opened in town sounds good.”

I had heard a couple of the guys in the customer’s office talking about it.

“Oh yes, it’s had some good reviews,” she smiled.

“Pass me your phone please,” I said, and when she did so I put my number into it and rang myself.

She kissed me and her hand slipped down between my thighs. I glanced at the clock, it was eight o’clock and I much as I wanted to fuck her, I would be late for work and I had a meeting first thing that morning.

Her fingers had wrapped around my cock and she was wanking me slowly, and my cock was reacting to her ministrations. My cock told me one thing and my head told me another.

“I am sorry Gloria, I have to get moving,” I said apologetically.

“Killjoy,” she giggled and let go of my now semi-erect cock.

“Work calls, unfortunately!” I said.

Gloria swung her legs off the bed and gathered up her clothes, I watched as she shimmied into her panties and then hid her gorgeous titties in her bra. My cock twitched but I knew that my fun would have to wait.

I watched as she finished getting dressed and then she kissed me hard on the lips.

“I will call you at lunchtime and we can arrange our night out,” I said.

“That sounds like a plan,” she said and planted a kiss on my forehead.

I patted her bum as she walked past me.

“See you later stud...” She giggled and with that, she was gone.

I took a shower and then got dressed, then I went to the restaurant and ordered breakfast. While I was waiting for the food, I ordered a taxi online.

My morning meeting seemed to drag; I kept checking my phone but there were no messages.

We broke for lunch at 13.00, as soon as I was out of the meeting room, I called Gloria, but there was no answer. So, I headed out to a little sandwich shop that was a few streets down, I ordered a BLT and a large latte and sat outside.

I called Gloria again, but still no answer. I put the phone down and took a bite out of my sandwich. As I chewed my phone chirruped, telling me that a text message had arrived.

Sorry with stepdaughter, cannot make it tonight will explain later – sorry G xxxxx Many thoughts crossed my mind, had she changed her mind, did she really have a husband at home?

Oh well, what will be will be I thought later as I walked back to the office.

I immersed myself in work all afternoon and tried to hide my disappointment. I heard nothing from Gloria all afternoon and I had decided it would leave it to her if she contacted me again fine if not, we had had our fun.

I left the office at six and walked back to the hotel. I took a shower and went to eat. The food was great in the restaurant. I had a mixed grill and washed it down with a nice bottle of dry white. I did not bother with a pudding.

I was back in my room by nine o’clock, I had just got back to the room when my phone rang, it was Gloria.

“Hi, look I know you are mad at me!” she said.

“Hey hey hold on, who said I am mad at you?” I interrupted her.

“Well, I would be if I were you” she replied.

“Well, I know things happen and I am guessing you have a good reason to cancel our evening out,” I said trying to keep my voice level and calm sounding.

“Yes, sorry look it’s been a shit day, my stepdaughter has had some man trouble and we have been at the police station all day.” She said and there was a sadness in her voice.

“Shit, that sounds serious?” I replied.

“He has beaten her up and is refusing to leave her flat,” Gloria said, I could tell there was an edge in her voice.

“I am so sorry; do you need me to come over?” I said, not even knowing where ‘over’ might be.

“No, it’s cool, I am just sorry I had to let you down,” she said.

“Look it’s not a problem, look after your stepdaughter, we will have other nights,” I said.

“Thanks, Zak, that is very understanding of you,” she said and then she giggled, “and trust me I am annoyed, I had naughty plans for you!”

Then I heard a female voice in the background,

“I have to go, sorry,” she said and hung up.

I grabbed my wallet and headed down to the hotel bar for a couple of beers.

Then went back to my room and had an early night.

I woke up before my alarm clock went off on Thursday morning, I went and emptied my bladder. Then I put the kettle on before checking my phone. There were no missed calls or text messages from Gloria which was worrying.

I checked my work and personal email, and again there was nothing of interest. So, I took a leisurely shave and a shower, then I headed down for breakfast. They served a good full English, that and a pot of tea would set me up for the rest of the day.

I was back up to my hotel room before eight o’clock, there were still no missed calls or text messages. I cleaned my teeth, emptied my bladder, and grabbed my laptop bag.

The fact that Gloria had not been in touch was worrying but I was unsure if I should call her or not, I did not want to add to her troubles.

I figured that the walk to work might do me the world of good. I was halfway there when I heard my name being called out. I turned to see Gloria stepping off a bus.

We walked over to each other and she kissed me on the cheek.

“I was just about to call you when I saw you,” she said with a smile.

“Oh okay,” I said and wondered if that was true.

“Look have you got time for a coffee?” she asked.

“Yes of course,” I said and looked around, there was a small independent place across the town square, so we walked across and took a table inside. A waiter took our order. I had a latte and she had a flat white.

“I am so sorry about last night, Zak!” she said.

I slid my hand across and took hers in mine, squeezing it gently.

“Look it is okay Gloria, you had family matters to deal with,” I said and gave me a reassuring smile.

“Thanks for being so understanding,” she said with a wink.

“SO, is everything okay now, how is your stepdaughter doing?” I asked.

“Oh Louise, she is fine, she is stopping at mine for a few days, “she said, and a sad look came across her face.

“You don’t seem so happy about that?” I replied.

“The police have arrested her partner,” she said and squeezed my hand.

“Is that a good or a bad thing?” I enquired.

“Oh, it’s good, but they won’t keep him in,” she said, “He’s just a thug and he needs locking up!”

“Oh dear, so do you think he will cause her some bother?” I asked.

“Well let’s hope he has learnt his lesson and stays away from Louise and lets her live her life in peace,” she said.

Our coffees arrived and she took the chance the change the subject.

“So, are we still going out this evening, my treat?” she asked, and a smile spread across her face,

“Yes, but it’s my treat okay, no arguments,” I said and smiled back at her. To be honest I had a good expense account and I could hide the bill among the others I would have for this trip.

“Right let’s argue about that later,” she said and glanced at her watch.

There was then silence for a few minutes as we both drank our coffee and exchanged knowing glances. We both knew that that evening would end up in a shag feast. The spell was only broken when Gloria looked at her watch.

“I better get to work; I have to make up for the lost time,” she said and sipped the last of her coffee.

“Yes, me too, but I am only working this morning, I have the afternoon off,” I said and drained my coffee cup.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.